An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 1: The Neighbor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Neighbor - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

APRIL 2000, SOPHOMORE YEAR

"Wow, Ben! You've really sprouted, haven't you?"

"Uh, I guess so, Miss McNeil." I shrugged. I stood in front of my neighbor's house wondering how long she was going to chat with me before getting to the point. It was a Saturday, and I'd much rather be zoned out in front of the TV right now. What do you expect? I was a 16-year-old boy. But my mom had ordered me to go help our neighbor with some housework and being a "nice" young man, I obediently went to help.

"I just saw you two weeks ago," she said in amazement. "Have you grown another inch?"

"Uh, maybe," I answered and looked at the floor. I KNEW I'd grown an extra inch to reach 5'9". Maybe not in two weeks, but certainly in the last month. I'd been averaging an inch a month since January and I measured myself almost every day hoping for another eighth of an inch. Now, I was already three inches taller than HER now after living my life looking up to Miss McNeil. And at the rate I was going, I had dreams of reaching six feet.

Miss McNeil just leaned against the doorjamb and stared in amazement at me, her pale green eyes stark against the backdrop of her dark brown hair, which was pulled back into a casual ponytail. I tried not to notice her long legs clad in some very short shorts. The tight, white, V-necked baby-T hugged her curves and showed off her sizeable cleavage. Ever since my growth spurt had begun, my hormones had been in overdrive and it seemed like I was constantly thinking about sex. But fortunately, Miss McNeil was so distracted looking at me she didn't notice me ogling her tits.

Forcing my eyes up to her face, I hefted the tool box in my left hand and stammered, "Uh, my mom told me to come by here. She said you needed help with something?"

She broke from her reverie and blinked a few times. Her pale skin turned a rosy pink as she blushed and then she smiled at me. "Right, right. There're some slats on the porch railing that broke off during that last storm. And my yard is a mess of fallen tree branches."

I turned and looked at the damage. Storms in Southern California usually weren't a big deal, but it HAD been windy and she was right, the railing was damaged.

"Sorry," she leaned forward and apologized with her eyes. "I can't do anything anymore without a man in the house."

I nodded. Miss McNeil's husband had died in a car accident three years earlier. She was only 25 then. And in the intervening three years, I'd never once seen her date. It was inconceivable that such a beautiful young woman was still without a man in her life. Really, she was gorgeous and youthful. If she walked around my high school campus, dozens of guys would be asking her out.

"Okay, no problem. Are those standard sectionals they have at Home Depot?" I asked.

"You know, I have no idea. Colin put that together." She winced slightly at the mention of her husband's name. I figured that was why she was still single. She hadn't yet gotten over her husband's death.

"It's alright. I'll figure it out," I assured her, moving the subject along. "Okay then, I'll drive out and pick up what's needed. Should be back in a half-hour." I started to turn away.

"Really? Drive?" Miss McNeil looked surprised.

"Yeah. I turned sixteen last week." Grinning, I pulled my car keys out of my pocket and tossed them in the air. My parents had bought me a 10-year-old Corolla. Nothing to impress girls with, but they were MY set of wheels.

"Well, happy belated birthday, Ben."

"Thanks."

"Bring back a receipt," Miss McNeil reminded me. She crossed her arms over her chest, which inadvertently lifted and pressed her breasts together.

"Sure thing. See you later," I told her tits.

"Bye."


Two hours later, the sun was ascending high into the sky and sweat was literally dripping off my body. It was April, which was technically springtime. But in Orange County, California, that meant the occasional 90+ degree weather. So I'd stripped off my shirt and then poured half the contents of my water bottle over my head to cool off.

Repairing the railing had been a simple enough job. There were only two damaged sections, and a few tugs on the crowbar had pulled them loose. Nailing in the newly-bought pieces from Home Depot went quickly. Painting them took less than 20 minutes from prep to finish.

More of a hassle was picking up the strewn tree branches from around the yard. My muscles bulged as I used shears and a hacksaw to cut the branches down so they'd fit into the big green trash bin. And there were enough branches and debris that my 16-year-old body was getting tired.

"Wow, Ben. You're looking good!"

The girlish voice had my attention immediately. I picked up my head and spun around in an awful hurry to see who was talking, and managed to scrape my arm on a branch in the process.

"Oww!" I yelped in instinct and shook out my arm, then turned and blushed to see Adrienne Dennis standing on the sidewalk, grinning at me.

"Oh, sorry!" she giggled. "Did you hurt yourself? I didn't mean to distract you."

"Uh, just a scratch," I shrugged while deliberately pitching my voice lower. To tell the truth, the scratch stung like a motherfucker, and it was already forming a bright red welt. But I acted like it was nothing.

The gorgeous blonde teenager obviously let her eyes trail down my bare chest and naked torso before coming back up to my face. She grinned flirtatiously and giggled again. "You're growing up, Ben."

"I guess." I shrugged again, playing it cool. At least, I played it as cool as a horny 16-year-old could. I tried to keep a straight face while I flexed my pectorals and tried to squeeze my abs. At this point in my growth spurt, I was still wiry and skinny instead of muscular, but I had pretty good definition.

"Well, I'll see you at school, Ben. Sorry again for distracting you." Adrienne flashed me a brilliant smile and then turned to walk across the street to her house. I held my pose for another ten seconds until I was sure she wasn't going to turn back around towards me, and then I loudly exhaled and shook out my limbs as I let my body relax.

Adrienne Dennis was one of the hottest and most popular girls in school. She was a sophomore, like me, but she'd gotten her growth spurt early, reaching 5'10" and already had a D-cup at only fifteen. Along with a blessedly pretty face and a cheery blonde demeanor, Adrienne naturally fell in with the coolest cliques.

For the last six years we'd grown up on the same street together. But that proximity had never led to us being friends. She was cool, and I was ... short. I had lots of female friends, but the hottest chicks weren't among them. So sure, Adrienne knew who I was and I DEFINITELY knew who she was, but that conversation we'd just had was our longest conversation since Junior High.

Adrienne also had WAY more sex than I'd ever had. She was kind of a slut that way, or so the rumors went. She'd dated four different guys from the football team last year, and three on the basketball team. Even as a 14-year-old freshman, word around school was that all seven guys had gone all the way with her. This year she'd switched to water polo, but her latest boyfriend had lasted for six months so only two guys had gotten into her panties this year.

She'd been careful not to get herself into any bad situations like a gangbang or anything, but from her initials A.D., she had the legendary nickname of "All-Day", referring to her ability to have sex for hours and hours on end. She certainly had plenty of unsupervised time. Her mom died years ago and her dad was a workaholic who was never, ever home.

Some might think that her reputation as a slut would be a turn-off. Nope. Her reputation just made every male in school hope they could be next, including me. So as I watched Adrienne's tight ass swaying beneath her skirt as she walked across the street to her house, I felt a flush of confidence in me that All-Day Adrienne had noticed that I was starting to look good.

"She's right you know."

The new voice had me spinning around again, although I managed not to scrape myself on a branch this time.

Miss McNeil was standing on her porch looking at me with a little smile on her face and a glass of lemonade in her hand. She smiled at me. "You ARE looking pretty good. Get some meat on your bones and you'll be quite the handsome devil, Ben."

I blushed and looked at my feet.

Then Miss McNeil started laughing, "But right now, you just look a mess." She stepped off the porch and came towards me in the yard to bring me the lemonade. "You've got paint splatters on your shorts and so much dirt!"

I shrugged and didn't respond verbally. Miss McNeil may have been talking about the paint on my shorts, but her gaze was on my bare chest.

"And ... oh!" Her tone jumped as she exclaimed suddenly, "Are you hurt?" Miss McNeil came up to me and held my arm, twisting it over to see the bright red welt that was snaking up the length of my forearm, which was also starting to ooze blood by now.

"Oh, well ... it's nothing," I drawled, playing it cool once again. Miss McNeil may be an adult, but she was still a pretty girl. And every instinct in me told me to act brave in front of a pretty girl.

"Nothing? We've got to clean this up before you get an infection or something." She tugged on my arm and started pulling me towards the house. "Let's get you inside."

"But ... I'm almost done!" I protested.

"You can finish later."

Five minutes later, I was sitting on a toilet with my arm in the sink. Miss McNeil had just finished washing it off with plenty of soap, and the basin was filled with murky brown water spiraling down into the drain. I probably could have cleaned it off myself, but I didn't mind letting her do her thing. It actually felt pretty good to have Miss McNeil's soft hands against my skin. Having her wash off my arm was the most female contact I'd had in a while.

That, and in the process of cleaning me, Miss McNeil had splashed some water onto her white shirt which was turning the material translucent and making it cling to the curves of her breasts. The shirt wasn't soaked, but there were enough wet spots to stir my imagination and also reveal the lace pattern of her bra. I spent the entire time staring at her tits as they bulged out the V-necked top.

Oblivious to my gaze, Miss McNeil then left the bathroom for a minute and came back with a tube of Neosporin. There was also a small step-stool in the bathroom and she pulled it over to sit down on as she grabbed my arm again and started slathering on the ointment.

The thing with the step-stool was, it was about a foot shorter than the toilet seat I was on. And as Miss McNeil leaned forward to tend to my arm, I now had an absolutely PERFECT view down the front of her shirt.

And the view of her creamy breasts had the expected effect on my crotch.

"There!" The attractive 28-year-old brunette finished up and capped the Neosporin. "All better!"

I managed to move my eyes up to meet her cool green gaze just in time. But then I saw a twitch in her cheek and I watched as her gaze dropped down to my lap, where my cock was making quite the tent in my khaki cargo shorts.

"Oh, my," she gasped and held a hand over her mouth.

I blushed scarlet crimson and bit my lip while quickly moving a hand to cover the intruder. "Sorry. I'm just a guy. I couldn't help it."

Still with one hand over her mouth, Miss McNeil canted her head to the side as she continued to stare at the bulge. "Is that ... because of Adrienne?"

"Uh ... no, Miss McNeil," I winced.

"Then ... because of me?" she asked in obvious disbelief.

"Well," I waggled my hand for a moment before pointing at her chest. "You're kinda giving me a really nice view," I stammered. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

Miss McNeil gasped and then put both hands over her chest as she looked down and saw the cleavage-view she was giving me. "Oh. Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize. These are just clothes for around the house. I wasn't expecting visitors."

"No need to apologize. I rather liked the view," I smiled weakly.

Something in her green eyes flashed as she looked back up at me, but it was quickly smothered out. "Well, uh, Ben. You're all cleaned up now." Miss McNeil pointedly looked away from me as she stood up, still with her hands over her chest. "I guess you can finish up and then go home."

"Sure, Miss McNeil." The situation was awkward and if there's something teenagers HATE, it's 'awkward'. Without another word, I left the bathroom and headed outside.

It only took me another half-hour before I was done. I didn't bother to go say anything to Miss McNeil. She saw me through the window when I rolled her trash can back to its spot in the garage and I just waved goodbye.


Life at school continued on as it always had.

I doodled in my notebook during class. I played pickup basketball games during breaks, and politely said "hello" to every pretty girl I knew who passed me in the hallways.

Most of them even said "hello" back. I was still one of the "safe" guys and we were on friendly terms. But there was one girl who didn't say "hello" back.

Despite our brief conversation yesterday, when I passed Adrienne Dennis in the hallway she didn't even nod when I offered her a casual greeting. She was too starry-eyed for her Junior-class boyfriend and probably hadn't noticed my existence. I just watched her big tits jiggling in her too-tight top, and when she passed I let my head turn around to follow her for a moment before the sound of someone else's voice grabbed my attention.

"Dream on, Ben," Megan Kwan teased before offering me a warm smile. She and I had the same fifth period class together and we often met up halfway. "Adrienne's WAY out of your league."

I shrugged and kept walking. "Is that why YOU won't go out with me anymore, Megan? You're out of my league, too?"

Megan punched me in the shoulder. "Yes. Me and my flat chest are out of your league."

I smiled right back while Megan looked forlornly at her small breasts. She was a late bloomer like me, and over the past year we'd often commiserated over our lack of development. Our only two dates had been at the beginning of the academic year, and even though we hadn't become boyfriend or girlfriend or anything, Megan and I had become pretty good friends. She respected that I didn't push her past kissing or pressure her for more dates; and I liked that she hadn't made fun of my rather short height. Perhaps because she'd been an inch shorter than me at the time had something to do with it. But I'd been growing since then and she was now up to 5'4" herself.

"I don't know, Megan," I drawled. "Guys have this hotness meter to determine if a girl is out of his league. Now I know you weren't out of my league when we went on those dates, but your boobs HAVE been getting bigger. I think I need to feel their new size to decide if you're out of my league now or not."

"Ben!" Megan pretended to be shocked while she covered her chest with her arms. "Are you trying to talk your way into copping a feel?"

"I'm just a guy, Megan." I grinned and we both started laughing.

"Stop flirting, you two," a new voice cut in from behind us. Cassidy O'Leary was also in our fifth period and she'd caught up to us with a teasing grin on her face. "If you guys ever actually start dating again, who the heck am I going to hang out with?"


Life at home continued on as it always had.

I got home. I did my homework. I ate dinner, and then I holed up in front of the family room TV playing video games.

When my mom asked if I'd finished my homework, I simply moaned "YES" and went back to button-mashing. I really had done most of my homework, the exception being Biology; but I knew Kenny Doyle would let me copy his answers in the morning.

After my mom failed to dislodge me from the TV, my little sister Brooke tried next. She wanted to watch some dumb girls show but I just ignored the little twerp, who at 14 was two years younger than me. She did try to manually power off the gaming console, but I was quick to yell and spanked her ass twice before she ran away covering her butt.

My baby twin sisters Eden and Emma, who were only 10, came next. The twins and I never had any problems as I was always looking out for my littlest sisters, ever since they were infants. And the twins adored their big brother, so they had no interest in stopping my gaming. Instead, the girls just plopped onto the couch and sat on either side of me, leaning against me and peppering me with questions about what was going on and why I was trying to steal that car and whether I would steal the pink one if Emma asked me to.

So of course, I stole the pink car for Emma. Then I had to find another pink one for Eden.

The one who eventually got me off the video game console was my big sister, Brandi. Even though she was only two years older than me, she wielded that interval like a club. You know, she had the 'I am the older sibling so you will jump when I tell you to' kind of bossiness.

I'd thought Brandi had another date with her boyfriend tonight and would be out of the house, but I guess not. She came into the family room and ordered me off the TV so she could watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was actually taller than her now and much stronger, but I had too many memories of the big troll beating me up to get her way, so when she started barking at me I sighed and switched off the game.

Eden and Emma went to go play with own things or something while I headed to my room. I figured now was as good a time as any to open my stash of stolen Playboys and jerk off to some titties.


It was a little over a week later when I found myself in front of Miss McNeil's house. It was a Saturday, and I'd much rather be zoned out in front of the TV right now. But my mom had ordered me to go help our neighbor with some housework and being a "nice" young man, I obediently went to help ... AGAIN.

At least this time I really HAD grown another eighth of an inch. But I figured I'd better get to at least 5'9 and three-quarters before claiming I was 5'10". 5'9" and an eighth just didn't have the same ring to it.

"Hi, Ben." Miss McNeil smiled at me and I swear I saw another flash of something in her green eyes when she opened the door. I'd also been hoping for another glimpse of her big tits, but unfortunately, this time she was wearing a thick house robe that obscured everything from view.

I hefted the tool box in my left hand and said, "Hi Miss McNeil. Mom said you needed some help?"

"Yes, Ben. Come on in." She stood back and let me into the house, closing the door behind us. "The towel bar in the bathroom fell off and I'm not sure how to put it back."

"Oh, that'll be easy." I'd already fixed two towel bars in my own house. I let Miss McNeil lead the way and it turned out, we were going into the same bathroom I'd been in the last time. Sure enough, one of the brackets had fallen off when the screws came loose from the wall, and the towel bar was tilted at a slight angle from where the remaining bracket still anchored it.

"How's that scratch, Ben?" Miss McNeil asked while I surveyed the damage.

Automatically, I looked at my arm. "Oh, that's already gone. I told you it was nothing."

"Really? Let me see." Miss McNeil was suddenly beside me and pushing on my shoulder, and the next thing I knew she'd sat me down on the toilet seat. Reaching out with one arm, she then pulled the step-stool over and sat down on it. Only then did I realize that her robe had come loose, and she had on the exact same white, V-necked baby-T that she'd been wearing last week.

Then, taking my arm, Miss McNeil made a big show of inspecting every millimeter of skin on my arm to look for traces of the old welt, leaning forward in her seat so that once again, I had a simply WONDERFUL view down the front of her shirt.

Like magnets, the pair of gorgeous breasts drew my attention and held it. And while Miss McNeil continued moving my arm around, I continued staring at her tits.

The view of her creamy breasts had the expected effect on my crotch.

I was so enraptured with the sight of those heavenly globes that I didn't even realize that a full five minutes had passed. I barely blinked, afraid to lose even a moment of available tit-viewing. And only after those five minutes did I realize that Miss McNeil wasn't even looking at my arm anymore. She was staring at the tent in my shorts.

I was wearing a different pair of cargo shorts this time, but the material was no more effective at obscuring my erection. When I finally managed to pull my gaze away from Miss McNeil's breasts so that I could see where she was looking, I began to examine her face.

Her skin was flushed a soft pink, and I could see small beads of sweat forming in her hair line. She was panting softly, very softly, and those bright green eyes were simply locked onto my crotch as firmly as my eyes had just recently been locked onto her chest.

"Can I see it?" Miss McNeil said just barely above a whisper.

"Huh?"

"Can I see it? I haven't seen one in over three years." Her pink tongue snaked out and rapidly licked across her upper lip. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. And with her youthful face absent of makeup and her wide-eyed expression, I could almost believe this gorgeous brunette was just another hot Senior-class chick or a college girl at the oldest. She was just another pretty girl with whom I might want to get naked.

I realized that my heart had already begun beating faster as I ogled the tops of Miss McNeil's breasts. But now, my heart was thumping even harder in my chest and I found myself suddenly paralyzed with fear. Did she really want to see my dick?

"Uh, I'm not sure," I began nervously. "I mean, I've never really been naked in front of a girl, Miss McNeil."

"Would it help if I took off my shirt?" She asked quickly and her eyes darted up into mine.

My eyes flew open and my hormones answered way before my brain could react. "Hell, yeah!" I exclaimed.

Then before I could even blink, Miss McNeil shrugged her arms out of the robe and then crossed her arms down before whipping the T-shirt off, leaving her upper body clad only in that lacey white bra I'd been glimpsing. She bit her lip and then started glancing back and forth between my crotch and my face.

For a second, I just stared at her breasts encased in the bra, seeing just how the titflesh strained to be freed from the confining fabric. In fact, the bra seemed to be a little too tight, the edges of the bra cups denting in her breasts slightly while the rest of her boobs tried to spill over the top ever so slightly. And the sight had my heart absolutely racing.

Now sure, I'd seen this much of a live pair of tits before. Many of the girls had bikinis that covered far less. But none of those girls had been just a foot away and there was something inherently ... sexier ... about a bra compared to a bikini top. The fact that a bra wasn't meant to be seen in public made the sight just so much more alluring.

Miss McNeil whimpered and stared at my crotch again, which shook me from my reverie. I was taking too long before showing her my cock. So my hands immediately went to the clasp of my shorts and I started to pull them off...

... but then I stopped. An idea had come to my head and I threw caution to the wind. "Wait, I'm guessing you want to see my dick naked."

She just nodded hurriedly.

"Well, it's only fair then if you take your bra off too, right?"

Without hesitation, Miss McNeil quickly reached behind her back, flipped the catch, and then shrugged out of the bra. My brain went into slow motion then, and my pupils dilated as wide as possible as the white fabric slowly descended down the curves of her breasts. My breath caught as the dusky pink areola came into view, followed shortly by eraser-hard nipples. And then, the white fabric fell off into thin air as the bra slowly collapsed into her lap.

I was so stunned and shocked by the sight of my first ever pair of adult naked tits that my hands started twitching and my mouth gaped as I ogled away to my heart's content.

"Oh, for crying out loud," Miss McNeil whined when it was clear my body had gone rigid and that I wasn't about to continue removing my shorts anytime soon. She quickly batted my hands away and finished unbuttoning me herself, unzipping me and then grabbing both the shorts and my boxers and then tugging fiercely down my legs.

Almost immediately, my seven-inch (and three-eighths) dick sprang out and bounced off my belly before wobbling to a standstill at roughly a 75-degree angle from my crotch. My new dick had come with the growth spurt and after glancing around the locker room at school, I knew I'd gotten a pretty good one. That pride coupled with the idea that it was naked in front of a pretty girl had my cock absolutely rock hard.

"Ohhh..." Miss McNeil moaned as my prick came into view. Her mouth opened and again, her tongue snaked out to lick across her upper lip. And then once she pulled my shorts down to my ankles with my bare ass on top of the toilet seat cover, she extended her hands towards my swaying member.

Miss McNeil reached for me so suddenly that it startled me, and I barked "Hey!" as I cowered back away from her hands.

Her hands stopped immediately and she looked pleadingly into my eyes.

I recovered from the momentary surprise and asked, "You want to touch it?"

She nodded and then moved her hands to grab my own. And then before I could react, she pulled my hands to her breasts, planting my palms against each large orb where my fingers reflexively clamped down.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped as I felt my first ever pair of naked tits. And then when Miss McNeil reached forward and grasped my cock with both of her hands, I groaned and grunted, "Oh, shit!" again.

My mind was racing. 'She's touching me! A pretty girl is touching me! I'm touching her tits! I'm touching her tits! And she's touching my dick! Holy SHIT!'

Her tongue snaked out along her upper lip once again, and this time, I didn't even twitch before Miss McNeil ducked her head and clamped her lips around my cock. I felt the sudden wet warmth as her mouth surrounded my sensitive head while she hummed a loud and happy "Hmmm!" And then I felt the powerful vacuum of air moving inside her mouth as she began sucking.

'Holy SHIT!!!'

I groaned instinctively as my ab muscles suddenly began twitching, and then I felt a sudden, wonderful, heavenly relief exploding through my body as my hips reflexively jerked upwards, shoving an extra inch of cock into Miss McNeil's mouth. And then I started cumming.

I knew what an ejaculation was. Hey, I was sixteen. I'd masturbated a hundred thousand times already. But this was no mere ejaculation. This ... this was AMAZING!

I grunted "Miss McNeil!" as my hands reflexively squeezed and then I felt myself pouring out my cum into her mouth. Her head jerked when she felt the first splash against her throat and then she was swallowing rapidly, the contractions in her mouth only heightening my orgasm as I continued to spurt and spurt and spurt. She moaned through her nose as I filled her with more semen the moment she swallowed the last batch, and as my butt sagged back down to the toilet seat cover I felt her right hand jacking me to coax even more spunk out of my balls.

It felt like I was cumming for hours. It felt so exquisitely good that I never wanted it to stop, and every time I thought I'd squeezed out my last shot, her nimble fingers pulled another one out of me.

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

I let out one last grunt and pushed out one last dribble of jism. Miss McNeil popped off my cock and then leaned down to swipe that last glob off my tip with her tongue, and then she sat back on the step-stool, panting softly with a deeply satisfied expression on her face. Her eyelids drooped. Her lower jaw hung open, and yet she was obviously smiling.

"Oh, that tasted wonderful," she sighed contentedly.

We were both silent for a long few minutes. I sagged against the toilet basin, completely in disbelief at what had just happened. Did Miss McNeil really just give me a blowjob? Had I really just cum in her mouth? Did she really just swallow every single drop like the porn stars in dad's videotapes?

It felt like forever before Miss McNeil spoke. I'd seemingly gotten over my disbelief rather quickly as I got myself absorbed in ogling her bare breasts again. I didn't know if I would ever get to see her tits after today, so I wanted to soak up every moment I could. I would have put my hands on them again if I was sure it wouldn't earn me a slap in the face and have her quickly put her robe back on.

There had been a gleam in Miss McNeil's eyes for the entire time we'd been in the bathroom. But now, that gleam started to fade away and all of a sudden, Miss McNeil was looking at me like I was a terrifying stranger sitting half-naked in her bathroom. She bit her lip and then looked down at her own nakedness. That pink blush came into her skin again and then in embarrassment, she suddenly covered her chest with her arms.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.