Faerie Wings - Cover

Faerie Wings

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A little faerie in the New World is sent to be sacrificed to the Big Ones. Instead, though, she is found by a settler, who takes in the mysterious beauty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Historical  

Dawn was shining into the room, pooling on the soft white linens of the bed. Daisy sat on her knees, her long hair gracefully falling around her shoulders as she stared at the sleeping man. Daisy, that is what he kept calling her, and he was Falcon.

It seemed strange to her to be assigned a specific name, but then again, there was very little about this big, new world that did not seem strange. But what confused her most were her own feelings, completely new and a little scary.

When Falcon had first found her, she was determined to sacrifice herself to him, for the good of her people. But she soon found out that the more she lived as a human, the more she wanted to live. That's why she was so frightened when she thought that he and his friend were going to eat her, but all he wanted to do was feed her. And food, she discovered, was delicious.

But nothing compared to the wonderful pleasure she experienced when he touched her, and put his thing inside of her. She knew happiness when a flower bloomed, or a baby animal took its first step, but nothing compared to this.

Daisy grew wary of simply sitting in bed, and got up to curiously walk about the room. Daisy had never used her legs so much before, and was a bit unsteady. The room was small, and Daisy quickly navigated it, her hand on the wall supporting her.

Daisy recognized the bowls and spoons that they had used to eat out of last night, as well as the stove, table, and chairs. The rest of the objects were completely foreign to her, except some herbs in jars, that Daisy simply recognized as plants that had died long ago, and which she found to be a bit morbid.

Going to the entering and exiting portal, Daisy stared at for a moment, wondering how to work it, trying to remember what Falcon's friend had done last night. Putting her hands on protrusion, she fiddled with it for a while before the door suddenly came open.

Dawn had arrived, but it was not yet bright out, and the air still held a light grayness. Stepping out of the door, she felt the dirt on her bare feet, and wiggled her toes. She bent down to feel the beloved dirt, while gazing at the open sky, which she had missed while inside the box.

Standing up, she made her way further away from the cabin. She hadn't had a chance, while hanging over Falcon's shoulder, to view the inside of the fort. She saw countless other boxes like the ones she just left. There was another man only a few yards away, one that she didn't recognize. He was staring at her, so intently that it was making Daisy a little uncomfortable. She didn't know what it was, but it was something in the way he was watching her.

"Daisy," she heard Falcon shout, and turned to see him running toward her. He without so much as a word to the other man, picked her up and carried her back inside, kicking the door closed behind him.

"Daisy, you can't, absolutely can not, go outside naked anymore, you hear me?" Falcon was a little jittery, having woken up with her missing, he had been extremely worried that something had happened to her, and then that she had simply just decided to leave.

Daisy stared at him blankly, blinking. "What am I saying? I know you can't understand me," he said as he drew her into his arms, hugging her shoulders. He smiled into her hair as she nuzzled her face against his neck.

Pulling away, he gently kissed her forehead, then looked down at her standing without a stitch of clothing, and completely unashamed.

"God help me, but I need you again," he said as he felt his dick rising to attention. He picked her up under the arms and threw her slight frame onto the bed. She spread her legs eagerly, apparently knowing what he had planned.

He gazed hungrily at his innocent temptress before he climbed gently on top of her, kissing her neck and the flat plain of her chest. When he reached her breasts, she grabbed his hair in surprise, but didn't try to stop him, simply held on.

He took her erect, pink nipple into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue before gently biting it. This time she jerked on his hair, hard. Before Falcon had time to wonder if she didn't like that, she was pushing his head back into place.

Deciding to tease her for a moment, he laid his head inertly on her chest, unmoving. Daisy tugged at his hair, but he still wouldn't budge.

"Falcon," she whispered desperately, and this got his attention. He looked up at her sweet, little voice saying his name. So she did understand, she knew that was his name. "Oh Daisy, I wish I knew what you were thinking," he said as he gently ran his thumb over he plump lips.

She was looking a little desperate now, begging him silently to finish what he had started. Falcon chuckled a little, thinking that he was going to turn her into a sex fiend, but then she started to look as though she were about to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Falcon said immediately, putting his hand between her legs. She moaned in pleasure now, sticking her chest out to him. He obligingly took her nipple back into his mouth, suckling and biting gently.

Daisy hugged his shoulders as he slid into her wet cunt, stretching the walls of her sex. She stretched her neck, reaching up with her mouth to kiss him. Falcon bent down to her searching mouth, sliding his tongue into it.

He slid his arm behind her delicate shoulders, capturing her completely in his embrace. Her soft breasts were pressed against his chest, and he stroked the back neck with his thumb.

With her orgasm, she made a sound halfway between a whimper and a scream. And then her muscles relaxed. Daisy was surprised when Falcon didn't stop, but instead kept his cock moving in and out of her. She watched his face when she felt the liquid spurt inside of her, and realized that it was bringing him pleasure too. It wasn't just her who felt this incredible need.

Afterward, Falcon cradled Daisy in his arms, stroking her spine gently.

"Time to get up little one, I'm going to have to find you something to wear." Daisy watched as Falcon got out of bed, and she followed him the short distance to the other side of the room.

Falcon looked down at her expectant face. "You'll just have to do with something of mine for now," he said ruefully, taking out a clean shirt and a pair of breaches.

Bending down at her feet, he lifted a leg and guided it into his pants, then doing the same to the other. They were of course too big for her, and wouldn't even stay up around her hips without her holding them there, which she obviously didn't care to do.

Laughing as she stood with his pants around her ankles, he made a notch in his old belt where he thought her waist might fit. Pulling her pants up, he awkwardly held them while he got the belt around her.

"Not so bad now is it?" he asked her, although she was already tugging at the unfamiliar material. "This should be easier," he said picking up his shirt and pulling it over her head. It fell down to her knees, but he simply took the two ends and tied them together.

Even in men's clothes, she still looked all too tempting, her breasts clearly outlined through the thin, white shirt.

"What am I going to do with you, Daisy?" he asked as he picked up the jacket he had given to her yesterday, helping her arms back through the holes.

"Ta da," he said stepping back when he was done. "Well, as lovely as your hair is, we might want to tie it back, out of the way."

Grabbing her and turning her around, he combed his fingers through her hair, which was remarkably untangled, as smooth as if she had just painstakingly brushed it.

Separating it into three chunks, his deft fingers quickly braided it into one long braid that fell straight down her back, and tied it with a string.

"All done, Daisy," he said as he turned her around, patting her on the head. Daisy grabbed her braid into her hands, running her fingers over it to examine his handiwork.

"You like it?" he asked, but of course she didn't respond. "We need to work on your English. Then maybe you can tell me where you're from."

"Come on now," he told her, pushing her gently to the door and going back outside. Daisy followed obediently.

As soon as he stepped outside, Falcon sensed there was something wrong. No one was around camp, and the few men he did see seemed to be in an incredible hurry.

"Jase!" he shouted when he saw his friend hurrying off somewhere with great intent. "What the hell's going on?" he asked as Jason approached him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.