Alice's Chemistry - Cover

Alice's Chemistry

Copyright© 2008 by Picture Plumber

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's verboten for a lab instructor to mess with his students. It takes a special sort of girl to overcome that reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   School  

I was not totally surprised when Alice showed up at my office door the next day. She stood there stony-faced, playing at being the ice queen. I was amused, remembering her exit the previous day.

"Yes?" I could be stony too.

"May I come in please?"

"Certainly." She closed the door behind her. "Well?"

"Well what?" Two could play that game.

"You have something of mine."

Really. Imagine that. "Oh? What might that be?"

"Don't play games with me. Just give them to me and I'll be on my way."

I sat back in my chair. This was going to be fun. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean."

"Don't ... You know what I'm talking about."

"Do I?" Did I see the beginnings of cracks in the wall of self confidence?

"My underwear." Suddenly she couldn't look me in the eye anymore. "I came to get it back."

I could see it cost her a lot to say that. Good. After the way she behaved yesterday, I was not about to make it easy for her. "Oh yes." I smothered a grin. "I do seem to remember an issue about your panties. Is that what we're talking about?"

"Yes. Dammit, you know very well what I mean!"

The self-control was visibly slipping. If I played it right, it would shortly be completely shattered. It was nice having the upper hand with her for a change. "Oh indeed. Your panties. I seem to remember I just might have a pair of your dainties. Now how do you suppose I got them? Do you remember the circumstances when you lost them?"

"Yes. Please give them to me."

Good, she was beginning to beg. "Then I'm sure you also remember you could only have them back if you really needed them. Are you telling me you really need them?"

She was getting agitated. The control was slipping badly. "Of course I need them. They're mine and I want them back. You don't have any use for them. Please."

"You want them back. Of course that's not quite the same as really needing them." I teased. This was fun, having the shoe on the other foot for a change. "What I mean is, you wouldn't really need them right now unless, of course, you didn't have any on now. Is that the case?" I paused, but got no answer. That was OK. If I needled her long enough, she'd tell me. "Are you wearing panties now Alice? Or are they mysteriously missing?" I grinned, adding to her discomfort. "Did you somehow forget to put some on this morning? I don't see any lines under those rather tight pants."

Her stony facade was crumbling like the clay I knew it was built of. There was only one reason she was here, and it had nothing to do with a two dollar pair of panties.

"I don't see where that's any of your business."

"Certainly it is." I grinned more broadly. I clearly had the upper hand and I loved it. "Alice has come to see me about her panties, so of course they are my business. She made them my business. Or should I say, Alice without her panties?"

"Why are you doing this? I don't have to put up with this shit. There are laws against sexual harassment, you know."

"Oh yes. Sexual harassment." I drew out the word sex-u-al while staring at the front of her pants. They were really very tight, so the crotch visibly indented into her. She saw me looking and instinctively made a feminine move to cover up. Another point for me. "I could get in a lot of trouble over sex-u-al har-ass-ment, couldn't I? That's a terrible thing to do to a girl, harass her, um, sexually isn't it? Oh, I'm sorry, to a woman. Have to use the correct terms. We're not supposed to call women girls, are we? And you're definitely a woman, aren't you Alice? Of course, I've heard that some women like to be sexually harassed. So much so that they deliberately provoke a man into spanking them. You know how that goes, you're draped over a man's lap and your panties come off and your bottom is naked and everything shows. Everything's right out there in plain sight. Some girls go for that kind of attention. Did you enjoy it, Alice?"

"I don't have to take this shit. I'm going to leave right now. You can find somebody else to play your dirty games with."

"Of course. You know where the door is. I guess you didn't really want your underwear back, did you?"

She actually turned and started for the door. I guess her nerve gave out, because she never made it. She turned and came back, all the phony hauteur gone. Instead, she tried the voice of sweet reason. "Please, I don't want to cause any trouble. just give them to me and I won't bother you ever again."

Bother me? Oh no Alice, you are going to bother me quite a lot, I think. If I read you correctly, and I think I do. I just smiled at her. She actually blushed.

"No problem. I just asked about your clothing preferences."

"I don't have to tell you anything." she said, her voice very low, almost timid now.

"No you don't. But you're going to, aren't you? So come back over here and talk to me. You're not wearing anything under those slacks are you?"

"You really expect me to tell you that, don't you?"

"Uh huh," I nodded.

She reddened even more and bit her lower lip. "No." She voice was so tiny I could hardly hear her.

"Then you did remember what I said, what the conditions were."

"Yes." She stared at the floor, afraid to raise her face. She had been thinking about this all day, in the morning when she got up and stood at her dresser, holding a pair of panties, looking at them, and then deliberately putting them back in the drawer. She had on a pair of snug tweedy slacks, and I suspected that every time she sat down the scratchy cloth reminded her. She wouldn't admit it to herself, but she knew she was going to come back to me today and what was going to happen to her as a result, but she came anyway.

This was going to be like stealing candy from a baby. I could hardly keep a straight face when I ordered her, "All right, prove it."

"Prove what?" her voice breaking slightly. Stalling.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Certainly. Don't you believe me?"

"Of course I believe you. However, I have to be sure. Show me."

"You don't expect me to..." she couldn't finish that idea. But she knew exactly what I expected She had known all along what she would have to do. She would be disappointed if she didn't have to do it. She was just waiting to be told. I just looked at her, saying nothing.

"I just came to get what belongs to me." she temporized.

I watched stolidly. Her hands fidgeted in the area of her belt buckle. Go ahead Alice. You know what you're going to do.

"You're being totally unreasonable."

I nodded.

"Why are you being like this?"

"You start by unfastening the buckle." I prompted.

Finally, "For God's sake! Oh all right. God you're horrible!" She undid her belt, fumbling with it as if she had never before in her life opened a buckle. She did it slowly, staving off the inevitable. She looked at me once, to see if I had changed my mind. I suspected that she would be very unhappy if I relented. She stared at me like a snake at a mongoose while she found the tab and ran the zipper part way down the front of her pants. All that did was uncover the tail of her blouse. She followed my eyes down and could see that. Without a word she tugged it out of her pants exposing some of her belly. I made an impatient noise, and she slid the zipper down the rest of the way until pubic hair appeared. "Satisfied?" she hoped.

"Not yet."

"God, what do you want from me?" she cried, knowing exactly what I wanted. What she wanted too, but couldn't admit. "Oh all right dammit!"

She pulled the zipper to the bottom. Without any urging, she pulled open the fly of her pants so I could see. Her hair was thick and curly and I could see a hint of her division at the base of the triangle. Her face was red with embarrassment, but her eyes were shining with expectancy, and she was struggling to maintain her composure.

"Well, are you happy? Now that you've forced me to show you? You'd thing you'd never seen a girl before"

"You know I've seen a girl's body before. You were there, remember? Let them drop."

"What?"

"Your pants. Let them drop."

"You've got a hell of a nerve. Come on, I did what you told me to. That was the bargain, right?"

"Let them drop."

"You can't make me do that!"

"No, I don't have to. You're going to do it yourself. Go ahead, you know you have to. Take your pants down, Alice."

"God are you a bastard. You know that?"

I knew. I was a bastard. I was the bastard who watched her work the slacks over her very feminine hips and push them down her legs. She stood while I looked at her, legs together, one knee slightly thrust forward. A very pretty feminine pose. "Good. Step out of them."

Well, she couldn't exactly do that - they were inside her boots. She had to sit on the floor and pull those off before she could get them over her feet. She sat facing me, giving me a nice view of her crotch as she picked up one leg and the other to pull off her boots and her pants. She did have a nice looking cunt. The lips firm and almost closing over the central slit. She saw me watching her, and shifted subtly so her legs wouldn't block the view. She did it deliberately, only I wasn't supposed to know that. She put her boots back on.

Finally she stood. It was an amazing picture, her standing there with her blouse covering her to her hips and her boots covering her almost to her knees, and nothing in between. She had a look of triumph on her face. I'm not sure what was going through her mind, but whatever it was, she certainly seemed satisfied with it. She had come here fully expecting to remove her pants and hadn't been disappointed. All I had to do was to insist loudly enough so she could delude herself that it was all my doing. I was not about to let her get the upper hand at this stage of the game however.

"All right. Come here."

She meandered over, deliberately swinging her hips with each step in a parody of a hooker. Look at me, her motions screamed. You think you can handle me, don't you? You wanted to look at a women? This is what a female looks like buster. What are you going to do about it?

We would see. "Turn around," I ordered. I picked up the rear of her blouse and checked out her cheeks with my hands. "Still sore?" I demanded.

"What do you think?" she taunted.

"If they're not, they ought to be. They soon can be," I riposted. I expect that's what she wanted anyway. She jumped as I dipped between her legs, testing the waters. As I suspected, the swimming hole was flooded and ready for action.

"Stop that!" she snapped.

That deserved a swat, and it got one. "Shut up," I explained. "Turn around."

She pirouetted prettily and faced me. She looked at me through half closed eyes. "Did that make you feel good?" she asked. "You like beating up on helpless women, don't you. Makes you feel big and strong? Big hairy he-man. Take out your frustration on helpless little girls."

She was about a helpless as a cobra. "Only when they take off their pants for me first."

"You like that don't you? Forcing a poor girl take off her clothes so you can beat her up? Does that make you feel like a big man?" she taunted. "Does that give you a big hard-on?"

The question was academic because she was staring at the bulge in my crotch, but that was OK. She stood with her hands on her hips, her legs solidly braced on the floor, and I was staring at her pussy. Her soggy wet pussy. She stood looking defiant. She egged me on, wanting another spanking to give her another incredible series of orgasms, like yesterday. "Come over here."

I put my arms around her and kissed her. It wasn't what she was expecting, and she fought me at first, but I had a good hold of her and shortly she was cooperating vigorously. I slid my hand down her back to her bare fanny and stroked the meaty cheeks. I would have pressed her pelvis against me but it was too late; she had already tightly glued herself to my body.

The kiss went on for a long time. I gripped her bottom with both hands as she slowly ground her pelvis against my erection. When we finally broke, she looked up at me, her eyes bright, her breathing rapid and slightly uneven.

For a long moment this tableau continued, reams of information passing between us while neither of us trusted ourselves to speak. Finally I did.

"Kneel down."

Without taking her eyes off of mine, she slowly sank to her knees. She knew what to do. Her eyes stared at my crotch. Without a word she unzipped my pants and extracted my cock. She looked it over as it pronged itself out then leaned forward and gently kissed the tip.

She looked up for approval and I nodded. She took me in her mouth then and began stroking my shaft with her tongue. Her hands held me too, gently cupping my balls while her mouth attended to my shaft. I put my hands behind her head and pressed her to me, sinking my cock deeply into her mouth. I have to say that she was either a very quick study, or else had had lots of experience at this. She really put her heart (and face) into pleasing me. She knew all the right spots to tease with her tongue and her lips. Part way through, she paused to open my belt and push my pants and jockeys down around my knees. She put her arms around me and fondled my ass and massaged me in that special area right behind my balls. I sat back on a chair with my legs spread, feeling the air touch my inner thighs as she worked over my cock and balls with her talented hands and mouth.

I was just on the verge of coming when she stopped. She must have sensed my tension and deliberately picked that very moment. She jumped back out of reach and left me feeling very foolish with my pants around my ankles and my cock standing out, throbbing and bouncing up and down with my pulse.

She laughed at me, a little tinkley laugh. "What's the matter, lover? Got a problem?" she giggled. I lunged after her and tripped on my pants and ended up on the floor, which, of course, produced more laughter. I kicked my pants off and took out after her. She skipped around the room, taunting me. I laughed at the absurdity of this; both of us naked from the waist down, chasing each other. She was quick, I have to say that. There always seemed to be something in the way between us. We paused once with my desk between us. She grinned wickedly at me, licked her upper lip and then one finger. She hooked the finger in her mouth and sucked on it, her meaning unmistakable. Catch me if you can.

"You little minx, when I catch you, you're going to get it!"

"Gotta catch me first." tossing me a bump with her pussy.

Since neither of us was going to leave the room without our pants, it was only a matter of time before I snagged an arm and pulled her in to me. She grabbed me and kissed me hard. She clamped my cock between her legs and pumped it with her hips, which brought it back to full attention. She tried once more to spring away, but this time I caught her before she got loose.

"Now you're gonna get it!" I promised. I sat and pulled her down over my lap, sunny side up. My hands played a tattoo on her backside. She squirmed and wriggled a lot, but didn't really try to get loose. Her legs flew akimbo, so I reached in between and grabbed a handful of pussy. Her flesh felt hot against my palm. I slipped my finger into her gooey canal and clamped down on her feminine lips with the rest of my hand. "Now you're not gonna get away." I promised.

"Oh no, you caught me. I can't get away from you," she panted breathlessly, humping her pussy against my hand.

"And you gonna get what you've been asking for. Right?"

"Oh yes," she panted. "What ever you say. I've been teasing you, haven't I?"

"Yes you have."

"A girl shouldn't do that, should she?" She wiggled as I stroked the inside of her vagina. She was obviously loving this. I liked it too, especially as she was wiggling on top of my cock. "You're a very bad girl, aren't you. You deserve a spanking, right?"

"Oh yes. I've been very bad. I have to be punished, don't I?"

"That's right. Not only did you take your pants off but you gave me only half a blow job. If you were a good girl, you wouldn't let me do this to your pussy, would you?" She jumped as I illustrated what I meant.

"Oh no. I need a lesson. Teach me how a girl should behave with a man. Please."

"Now you're getting it right. Is this what you need?" She had gotten so wet and sloppy I slipped a second finger into her slippery opening. Even that wasn't tight enough, and I was able to put a third one into her. She bounced on my lap so hard I had to hold her to keep her from falling on the floor.

"Yes, yes, yes, I love it. Hurt me. Hurt me there! It feels so good!"

She poked her fanny up and spread her legs wide to give me as much access as I wanted to her private parts. I worried my thumb between her ass cheeks and probed for the opening. She stretched her legs as far as she could and jabbed her pelvis at my hand where it impaled her. "Yes, yes, more, like that. Do me more, I want it I want it I love it!"

I pressed against her rear hole until my thumb insisted its way into that opening. I could feel her vagina stretch as I worked my thumb in deeper without taking my fingers out of her cunt. She didn't seem to mind; on the contrary, it seemed to be exactly what she wanted. I got my hand arranged so I could pinch her vaginal tube against her colon; I could feel my thumb against my fingers through the fabric of her body. She was making a lot of noise by now. "Oh God oh god oh God I love it I love it. Oh punish me, I'm such a bad girl, I need to be punished. I'm gonna come. I'm so terrible, I'm gonna come on your hand. Help me, Please, help me."

With my hand firmly gripping her sexual areas, I used it to hold her pelvis on my lap.

Good girls don't come on a man's lap with his hand in her twat and her asshole. The muscles behind that silky tunnel twitched and squeezed me in little jerky caresses.

I used her cunt as a handle to control her as I began to rhythmically swat her naked cheeks. She seemed to love it as I gradually increased the force of each slap. She wriggled and twisted and squealed as I slapped her ass vigorously, but without making a serious effort to escape.

She screamed things like, "No, no. don't. No more, I can't take any more. I'll be good. I'll be such a good girl. Oh, it hurts so much. You're hurting me. I'll be so good you won't have to punish me anymore, you'll see. I'll do whatever you say. Whatever you want me to do. I'll do anything for you. Please, don't spank me so hard. Whatever you want, I'll do it. Anything. I know how to do everything. Really truly. You can do whatever you want to me, I'll give you anything you want. Ow! That hurt. Please, have some pity on my bottom."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.