Naughty Hot Nurse - Cover

Naughty Hot Nurse

Copyright© 2008 by David Ingram

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sarah still lived at home with her parents and it wasn't easy. She knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was. It bothered her conscience, but she was slowly getting over it. She had to be her own kind of person, not theirs. Life was to be lived and enjoyed, and Sarah was willing to do just that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size  

When Sarah arrived at work the next evening she was a wiser young woman. She now knew that her Wednesdays with Barry had been kid stuff, almost like children playing house with no idea of what they were really doing. She felt a certain amount of guilt for having cheated on Barry. She still felt some shame for fucking a man she didn't know, but the feelings were less than they had been the night before. She felt a perverse thrill at having been such a wicked girl and it certainly had been enjoyable

She checked on Olsen as soon a she arrived, knowing she would let him fuck her again, but he had already been dismissed. A gnawing disappointment grabbed her stomach, but she knew it was for the best. She had to be more careful in the future and learn to control her new lust. She could have been caught, caught and fired and disgraced. Her mother would have been horrified.

She went to the nurse's station, where Edna was slouched in a chair smoking and reading a magazine, the everpresent box of chocolates at her elbow. Sarah's thoughts turned to men, a subject she really hadn't thought much about before-except when she was jacking one off. A whole new world had seemed to have opened up, a world filled with men, men who wanted to fuck her. She tingled at the thought, a warm, moist feeling spreading between her legs. Sarah realized it was a feeling she enjoyed very much, maybe too much.

The evening went unbearably slowly and it was almost midnight when a young intern named Cliff came up to the nurse's station. Sarah was staring at the ceiling smoking a cigarette and Edna was asleep in her chair.

"Hi, Sarah! Want to go and get a cup of coffee?" Cliff asked.

"We have coffee here," Sarah said.

Cliff looked at the voluptuous young lady. The top two buttons of her uniform were unbuttoned and he could see the swell of her fine tits. She had such a sensuous mouth, her lips almost always seemingly puckered for a kiss. It was such a shame she was a cold ass. Cliff was French and not that good looking, but he was attractive to women and knew it. He'd never made any moves on Sarah and the grapevine had it that she was a prude. But she didn't look like a prude. She was smiling at him in a come and eat me" way and he could see the frilly lace on the top of her bra. He liked sexy underwear on a woman.

"You look bored, Sarah, like maybe you need to go for a walk," he persisted. Something told him that little Sarah was available in spite of advice to the contrary.

"I'm on duty, Cliff," Sarah said;

"Aw, let the fat, old bag handle it. I've noticed she doesn't mind letting you do all the work."

Sarah took a deep drag on her cigarette and snuffed it out in the ash tray. Through the haze of smoke curling from her lips, she gazed at the in-tern. She'd never paid much attention to him, but there was something about him.

"You're right," she said. "I do need to stretch my legs."

She pulled her skirt up to mid-thigh and stuck both legs straight out before getting up. When she got up, she kept her skirt high and stamped her feet. She didn't know why she did it, she never had before, but it made her tingle.

It made Cliff tingle, too. She had gorgeous legs, even in her white nurse's hose.

Sarah went over to Edna and jostled her shoulder. The fat woman's eyes popped open. "Not asleep, just resting my eyes," she cried, then saw it was only Sarah. "Shit, I was having a good dream, Sarah!" she said.

"I'm going down the hail with Cliff for a cup of coffee," Sarah said.

"We got coffee right here," Edna said.

"I need to stretch my legs. I've been sitting too long."

Edna stared at her dumbly, her mouth hanging open like the weight of the world had just been deposited on her fragile shoulders. "Oh, okay," she said sullenly. "But don't stay long."

"Not too long," Sarah said, stepped out of the station and taking Cliff by the hand. "Let's get the hell gone before the fat pig changes her mind."

They walked down the hall, their hips just touching. Sarah felt an electricity that she had never felt before. When they turned the first corner and the light was dim, she didn't resist when he turned to her and tilted her face up to his. She let him kiss her for a moment, then pulled away.

"You're kind of fast," she said.

"I couldn't resist. You really turn me on, Sarah," he said.

"Then do it again," Sarah said.

It surprised her to feel such a thrill from his kiss. Could any man turn her on so quickly just because he was a man? It appeared that way. She closed her eyes and brought her lips to his again.

He kissed her harder this time, and pulled her tightly against his body. She snuggled up to him and let one of her knees slip between his legs. He gasped, his legs clamping against her soft thigh. She felt his prick against her thigh and returned the gasp.

Oh, my God, Sarah thought, his prick, I can feel his prick! She raised her leg a little and felt his cock press against her. His prick was growing, stretching out hard and long against her soft thigh. She wanted to reach down and feel his cock with her hand, but slipped both her hands around his neck instead.

She felt his hands slide down over her back and cup the cheeks of her ass. Then slowly, ever so slowly, felt her skirt rising up.

"Yes, yes," she whispered, her excitement mounting, "Lift my skirt up and feel me."

"Jesus, and I thought ... I mean I heard ... he stammered.

"You shouldn't believe everything you hear, Cliff," Sarah said and slid her tongue wetly back and forth on his lips, then pushed it into his mouth.

He lifted her skirt above her ass and slid one hand and then the other over her bare ass cheeks. "Jesus!" he gasped. "No panties! You're naked under your dress."

"Yessssss," Sarah hissed. "There's nothing to stop you from feeling everything."

He let his fingers glide lightly over her ass, his finger tips playing lightly in the crevice.

Sarah moaned and straddled his leg, pressing her cunt down against his firm thigh. She could feel the head of his cock pressing into her.

Cliff moved his hands down her ass and let his long fingers dip between her legs. The touch at the back of her cunt was electric and she raised up to let him probe. He moved onto her thick, hairy cunt lips and she tried to spread her legs wider.

"Oh, God, goddamn, goddamn, Cliff," she moaned and pushed a hand down between their bodies.

She enjoyed the feel of his cock against her leg, but she had to touch it, to feel it with her hand, feel it inside his pants. She pulled away from him a little to get at his fly. When she found the zipper she tugged at it and got it down. Then she let her hand slide inside.

Sarah wrapped her fingers around his hard, throbbing cock. The feel of it naked in her hand, so silky smooth, so hot and alive, made her twitch with anticipation. Her mouth watered and she wondered why, then decided it was probably the excitement.

Cliff had ceased his activity and allowed her to move a bit farther away while she got his cock free of his pants.

Then his prick was out and in her hand. She looked down and stared with lust. His cock was beautiful, even in the dim light. She stroked it, letting her fist bunch tightly just under the fat cock knob. She was delighted with the way he squirmed and moaned under her stroking fingers. Her nipples started to tingle and then to throb, pressing hard against her uniform. Suddenly she felt hot between her thighs, hot and wet, almost squishy. She knew her extreme excitement wasn't just from holding Cliff's cock. No, she was anticipating the fuck, imagining the instant that his sweet, wonderful cock pushed into her cunt. It was terribly exciting to want to fuck so badly.

"Oooooh, God, baby, play with my cock," Cliff moaned, his hands coming up to her breasts. He rolled her marble-hard nipples in his fingers and started to open her uniform.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.