Naughty Hot Nurse - Cover

Naughty Hot Nurse

Copyright© 2008 by David Ingram

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sarah still lived at home with her parents and it wasn't easy. She knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was. It bothered her conscience, but she was slowly getting over it. She had to be her own kind of person, not theirs. Life was to be lived and enjoyed, and Sarah was willing to do just that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Sarah and Ruth became friends quickly. Sarah always enjoyed her shift when it was with Ruth. Ruth was so honest, so openly sexy. She was just the way Sarah wanted to be. She liked Elaine, too, but Elaine was a little harder to get to know, a little stuck-up. And Elaine was married.

Ruth told Sarah she should move away from home and get away from the old folks. "God-damn, honey, how can you stand it?" she asked.

Ruth came up with the idea of them sharing an apartment. Ruth was five years older than Sarah but felt she needed her expert guidance when it came to men. Ruth had met Barry and rolled her eyes skyward at the thought of him. Besides, she was tired of living alone. Two sexy, swinging chicks could really make out, and together they could afford a nice place.

Sarah was thrilled with the idea, but she knew she would have a real fight with her parents, especially if they saw Ruth. She mentioned it to Barry and he was appalled. He didn't like Ruth, he thought she was too fast. And why pay for an apartment when she could live at home for nothing? Sarah didn't mention it to him again, but she knew she was going to do it somehow-and in the near future. Then she could do whatever she wanted every night-smoke at home, even drink, if she wanted to.

Sarah was thinking of all the joys of having her own place when the little light blinked on. She pressed the button. "Yes?" she said.

"Will someone come down and empty this damn pee bottle? It's running over."

"I'll get it," she said and released the button. "It's Wilkins in 214. He needs help, as usual."

She left the station and went briskly down the hall. Wilkins was in bad shape, both legs and both arms in casts. He was a middle-aged man and he was always cranky. He'd been in the hospital long enough so that the worst pain was over. But he still always found something to bitch about: the food stinks; the service stinks, bring me this, bring me that, help me pee, scratch my back. It was always something. Sarah simply managed to avoid him most of the time.

"About time you got here," he snorted when she entered his room.

Sarah smiled and took the bottle into the toilet, emptied it, and rinsed it out.

"Do you need to go?" she asked.

"Hell yes, I need to go! Why do you think I was shoutin' for you?"

"Do you need any help?"

Wilkins flushed. He could manage alone if he had to, but it was a hell of a chore. "Well, it's easier with help," he said. "You nurses run in and run right back out, leaving a man helpless. What do ya do all day, loaf around the halls? Probably got a card game going or play footsie with the interns."

"No, I was eating chocolates and reading a magazine," she snorted and flipped up his gown. "It was a sex magazine and I was playing with myself. I was about to come and it sure made me mad when you buzzed."

Wilkins flushed. "I ... I... "he stammered. Sarah suppressed a grin. She had heard Ruth use that exact line the other day. She would never have had the nerve to say it herself except Wilkins made her so mad with his shitty attitude. She was glad now that she had. It sure had cooled him off in a hurry.

She took his shriveled prick in her hand and guided it to the mouth of the bottle.

"Haven't seen much of you around here," he said, his tone of voice completely changed.

"Of course not," she snapped. "You're so goddamned cranky I avoid you. Now pee." She shook his cock in the bottle.

Wilkins started to say something, stopped, and started peeing. He looked beat.

She let him finish, then wiped him with a tissue and took the bottle into the toilet and emptied it again. She returned, but instead of covering him, took hold of his cock again.

''You're kind of cute when you're not mad she said. She felt pretty frisky.

"So are you, even when you're mad," Wilkins said weakly. A nurse had never touched him like that before.

Sarah went to the door and pushed it shut. She returned to the bed and put her hand on his cock again. "You won't be able to do this for a while," she said, and started to stroke his cock.

Wilkins sputtered and stared at her in disbelief. "Just relax, Mr. Wilkins. I'll make you feel good."

She held his balls in one hand and stroked his cock with the other. It took a few moments for him to get over his shock and respond, but at last his prick started swelling fat and hard. Sarah felt her excitement grow along with the prick in her hand. Yes, she had a penis fixation, all right. And she had no intention of losing it. She stared at the cock-head bulging from her fist as it swelled like a fat, ripe, little plum.

"Oh, God," Wilkins moaned, "this is the best thing that ever happened to me."

"It'll get better, too. Just lay there and enjoy it," Sarah said.

Sarah's pussy tingled, the nerves dancing with excitement. She was hoping it would be good enough to make her come-she really needed to come. The last time she had jerked off a patient was with the big construction worker. And her last come had been with Barry two days earlier.

She felt the heat growing in her loins and impulsively reached up and started to unbutton her uniform. She got it open to her waist and, letting go of his cock, pulled down her bra until she had one fat, luscious tit free. The nipple stood out dark and firm. She stepped closer to his head, bent at the waist, and, cupping the tit in her hand, pressed it to his mouth.

"Suck me," she hissed, her hand reaching back down to grasp his prick.

Wilkins sucked hard. Sarah moaned softly, her hand moving steadily up and down on his prick. She would come, yeah, she would come, probably harder than old Wilkins who was all but biting her nipple. She wished her tit was full of milk so she could nurse him like a little baby.

Wilkins wasn't going to have any trouble coming, either. He could feel his nuts tightening and it was a marvelous feeling, and one long overdue. Wilkins was a bachelor and for many years had only gotten off by his own hand or with a prostitute. But this was better than both put together! He gave a sharp groan and his come poured out like warm syrup. It shot out of the hole, down over his cockhead and over Sarah's hand.

Sarah felt the warm come wetting her hand as Wilkins tugged hard on her nipple with his lips and teeth. Then she started coming. It wasn't the floating come like she had with Barry, but rather a sharp, hurting come that made her clit throb like a prick. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Goddamn, it was so good! Her legs felt weak, almost numb, as another sharp burst echoed into the canyon of her cunt. Shit fire! If she only had a stiff cock in her! Once a week was just not enough.

She stood squeezing his cock while she regained her composure and finally looked down and saw the mess on her hand. It was in his hair, too, and had soaked the tail of his gown.

"It looks like you need a fresh gown," she said. "Right now, I don't need anything," Wilkins sighed. "God, lady, I wish I could fuck you."

"I wish you could, too ... fuck me," she said. Sarah found she enjoyed saying it, especially since she was in no danger of his actually fucking her. She realized, though, that a couple of minutes earlier she would have let him, had he been able. She felt terribly wicked and found that she liked that, too.

She cleaned him up and instructed him to act as if it never happened. If she was found out she would be fired and could never jerk him off again.

Later, everyone on the ward commented on how human old Wilkins had become. He was almost pleasant, almost.

The following week, Sarah started working nights. It was different and seemed much longer. Unlike days, there was little activity. It was semi-dark, quiet, and almost everyone was asleep, including some of the nurses. Ruth hadn't drawn the same shift and that made it more boring. She was with an old gal who ate candy all the time and was incredibly lazy. What work there was, she gladly let Sarah do.

All. day on Wednesday, Sarah fussed about; nervous and tense. She was missing her weekly fuck and felt sorely deprived. She went to work irritable and cranky and by midnight was totally bored. Lazy Edna was sound asleep at the nurse's station, all the aids had disappeared, and the quiet was deafening.

Sarah walked down the dim hall and peeked into the rooms to make sure all was well. Then she heard Mr. Olsen in 220 groaning. She went into the dark room and saw him twisting and turning on the bed, moans and groans pouring from his lips. She went up to the bed and saw he was sound asleep. He had broken his arm, a clean break, no problem, but it was his first night with the cast and he was probably in pain.

Sarah put her hand on his forehead. His eyes popped open.

"Oh, God!" he gasped and stared at her for a moment. Then, realizing where he was, he calmed. "God, nurse, I was having the most horrible night-mare. I'm so glad you came in."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.