Rain? - Cover

Rain?

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What could be more romantic than a walk in the woods? What could be more annoying than a sudden thunder storm during the walk? What could be more terrifying than meeting Smilodon fatalis while trying to find a place for an early morning piss?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Arleeta and Raysha were down to the skinning before long and I motioned for Ayla to come and talk. It was another battle, but they were going more smoothly now.

She finally caught on I wanted to go up on the plateau and hopefully she understood I wanted to go down the other side. If she didn't have a grip on the last little detail it would be easier to get the message across once we were up on top.

She went back to tell Arleeta and Raysha. They were about through, and since I'd already built two more travois they somehow made a deal for the men to pull all three home. I supposed they also had someone in mind to finish the cutting up and other things the meat needed.

I made Ayla understand we would probably be back tonight and she passed the word along to the men who were returning now.

I'd tried to let Ayla know we were going to my home, and I tried to reinforce the information as we walked up onto the plateau and across. I'm still not sure any of them understood.

They weren't pleased with what they saw when we reached the path down. They agreed to try it though and I went down a few feet and stayed until they met me so I could try to stop them if they fell. We used this drill all the way to the path. I preceded them for several feet and then waited until they reached me safely, then we did it again.

My presence wasn't needed to do any such thing, but I sure was happy I'd taken up the job. As they climbed down their short skirts showed all. The odd part was after two or three partial descents I believe they'd figured out why I was watching them so closely. Instead of trying to hide things they seemed to give me even better views. By the time we made it to the path my dick was swollen and apparent.

By now I was sure they suspected the view on the way down was my only reason for wanting them to make such a descent. When I opened my door and showed them in they were absolutely shocked. Of course they couldn't see much until I built a fire, but after it was going good I grabbed a flashlight and gave them a real look around. They were especially impressed with my bed and with the indoor plumbing.

I didn't pull out and show everything I had, but they thought the big stewpot was pure magic when I gave a short demo with some water.

Raysha and Arleeta realized at once I had a much better place to live than where they were. Another conference was on right away and they spent about an hour going over it among themselves and nearly that long talking to me about it. My take on things was telling me they wanted to invite all the others over to live here. I wasn't so sure there was room enough and when I tried to get that over I found out I'd been wrong.

They - Ayla, Arleeta, and Raysha - intended to move here. They hadn't intended to invite anyone else except other widows. I wasn't sure about the reason for it, but they said there were only two more in camp. It was very encouraging since they seemed to be asking permission. I did wonder why they wanted to invite other widows to join us, but really didn't give it much thought.

As they talked they decided to fix a meal here. I was more than glad about it and showed them where my meat was stashed. They seemed happy it was deer and they got busy on a stew right away.

Apparently the lack of vegetables in a lone male's home didn't surprise them at all. My salt and pepper shakers were a big deal to them though and they talked about them quite a bit. Of course I couldn't understand anything unless they made a special effort to translate.

By about two hours until sunset I was convinced they had no interest in returning tonight. I didn't really care and my only thought was I probably would be cut off tonight since it might not be kosher to bang Ayla while her mother and former mother-in-law were in the same cave with us.

What the hell? I could stand it since I felt sure we'd be back to the banging sooner or later. Even though none of them knew what socks were I decided to roll theirs down again.

I had a string of low power twelve-volt florescent lights I could put up and power from the truck's battery. They were for stringing around a campsite to keep drunken hunters from stumbling after dark. There were even some tripod style stands for hanging them.

While the women were still talking among themselves I got to it. The whole operation didn't take over thirty minutes and the last fifteen of them were completed to the accompaniment of questions in a language I couldn't understand, thank Bob.

When I hit the on switch there was finally silence, but only for a minute or two. The women were dumbfounded, and silent. Two minutes later the questions were back, but with a difference now. They all tried their hardest to get the picture while I explained. They caught on to the on/off switch right away since I let each of them have a turn.

Since they now had a burning curiosity in the pot they paid much more attention to my speech and seemed almost desperate to learn some of my language. I'm sure I taught them light, wire, stand, switch, a partial version of electricity, juice, and light bulbs even though the fluorescent tubes weren't a damned thing like normal light bulbs.

Now that I had their attention I decided to keep it for a while. I opened the cave's door to its widest, had Ayla get into the truck with me and I drove her out, down to the left hand circle around, back down to the other one and then back into the cave and turned around heading out. Arleeta got the next ride, and Raysha the last.

The three were so amazed by the truck ride I decided to go ahead and unload the back seat, which was usually filled with stuff I wanted to make sure wouldn't get wet. It took fifteen minutes or so and then we were off on another circuit with all of them riding at once.

Of course this was plainly magic to them, but I didn't give a shit. I could tell it was making a hell of an impression. Sure, someday I'd run out of gas, but it was a Datsun after all and I had added a one hundred and fifty gallon auxiliary tank and it had been full the night Karen and I took off. The normal twenty-gallon tank had been full too and I could usually run around for two weeks before using it up.

There was no way for me to know what the women thought of me from the start, but after these demonstrations I knew my stock had gone up. It seemed almost as if they were both Ayla's mother and had suddenly discovered she had married a doctor instead of a ranch hand.

Their attitude seemed a little odd to me too, especially now. Both of them seemed to be basking in the light of a mother with a daughter who'd found a prized catch in marriage. I could understand it more from Arleeta since she was Ayla's actual mother. That distinction seemed lost on all of them though. They seemed to be taking the attitude Ayla had really brought home the bacon.

I didn't mind one fucking bit since all three of them were gorgeous. In my former life I'd have never had a chance for a woman the equal of any of them. Looks alone would have put them out of my class unless I'd stumbled onto one of those rare as hen's teeth exceptional girls who'd been raised on a farm back in the woods. I'd known a few girls like that, but had always been too dumb to try latching onto one when she first came around.

That was enough show and tell for now to my way of thinking. The last round of rides had been after sunset and we'd had to use the headlights during our trip. Those had been thrills of their own for the girls, but there was no sense showing every trick I had in one sitting, so to speak.

After I parked, heading out again, they all piled out still amazed. As I shut and locked the entrance door they watched and Ayla seemed almost like it was a religious rite while she held the flashlight to let me see what I was doing more easily.

It was slightly odd they came with me to my indoor pisser and held the light for that too. When I showed them how my homemade shitter frame over the hole worked for them to take a leak we were all thrilled - they with the convenience and me with the show.

They knew where the bed was and they gave me another thrill of my own then since all of them helped me undress and then stripped off to join me in bed. I could barely believe my luck when they got started, but I realized I was in for a Stone Age cluster fuck when Raysha was the first one on the airbed on her hands and knees with her ass waggling at me.

It's a wonder my poor dick didn't explode when Arleeta took hold of it to lead me to my wonderful fate. I realized almost at once the raised bed frame was a mistake. Airbeds are great for sleeping, but not such a much for athletic fucking. We made do though. They ganged up on me and fucked me to near exhaustion before they let me sleep. I can't tell you how happy I was about it all.

I was even happier the next morning when I woke in the same bed with more titties available than I could grope at one time. Raysha was already up and cooking something while Ayla and Arleeta stayed in bed. I feel sure the only reason they did was to get my dick so hard I'd have trouble getting it down enough to take a leak.

The food was delicious though, and I forgave them for the mean trick. We packed up after we'd eaten and headed back. On the way here I'd envisioned taking a few things back with us, but they didn't think it was necessary at all. They did make me understand their desire to go back in the Datsun.

I told them we could go back toward the east and see if there was a way out for the truck toward their camp. I'd already noticed though there was a river on the other side of the plateau, crossing it hadn't been necessary to reach either their camp or the Neanderthal's. I also hadn't seen any streams or muddy bogs that would pose problems. We put off leaving right away and hopped into the truck heading for the west end of my only current road.

Of course they were excited by another truck ride, and considering what their short skirts displayed when they sat in the truck's seats I was too. I know it isn't logical to get a thrill from looking up a skirt at a box you'd banged just the night before, but I did anyway. Maybe it's just one of my kinks.

The ride paid off almost right away since I spotted a place on this side that seemed it would be even easier to climb toward the plateau. When we reached the circular end we all piled out for a closer look. We were in luck here too.

The easiest way out was apparent almost right away. There was a wider gap near the plateau side and the tree blocking it was a small one relatively speaking. It was only about twenty or so inches in diameter although it was a tall one. It wasn't the only one that might cause trouble, but we inspected things closely until we'd worked our way out the other side.

My best guess was we could get out by felling and moving only about six trees. None of them were over two feet in diameter. If we went right to work I felt sure we could clear a path before sunset and probably an hour or two before it. The women wanted to try so I fished the chainsaw out of the back and got to work.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.