Rain? - Cover

Rain?

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What could be more romantic than a walk in the woods? What could be more annoying than a sudden thunder storm during the walk? What could be more terrifying than meeting Smilodon fatalis while trying to find a place for an early morning piss?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke behind the wheel of my new Ford F-350 crew cab. A quick look around let me know the girls were still nodding and we were indeed back home in the past. I don't know how or why they'd done it but somehow they'd brought my old truck along and it was shoehorned into the cave with us. I was at once surprised and thankful. I hadn't known it would come back with us and I hadn't known how to ask them to bring it back. I was glad it had made the trip though.

The only thing that looked the least bit strange was the old truck was parked facing what had been a side wall of the cave but there appeared to be a roll up garage door just in front of it now.

I got out without slamming the door behind me and managed to keep from waking the women then walked over to the garage type door. There was an open and close button near one side and I pressed open. The door rolled up and it led to another cave except with nothing in it. It had another roll up door in what I would consider the front wall and I assumed I could now drive in or out that way too. I started the old truck and moved it on into the new cave. I pulled it far enough ahead to allow the other truck and its trailers to fit in behind the old one.

Starting the truck again woke my sleeping beauties and they were amazed to be back home again. I gave them the lowdown on the rollup doors and they were duly impressed. When I'd finished the walk thru they headed for the cooking area and then came running back to me. There was a kitchen cabinet installed near the main fire-ring and both of the triple sinks I'd bought had already been installed in it. I had to show them how they worked and tell them what they were for.

I'd just finished when one of them came back from the bathroom hole in the floor toilet area with more news. She led us there and I saw three of the commodes I'd bought had been installed and there was a much longer cabinet on the opposite wall with six of the facebowl sinks in place and operational. There was even a large mirror in place against the wall just like in a normal bathroom. The best thing in there was a giant shower in the end of the 'room' now and nearby was a seven foot clawfoot tub. Those spacemen, or whoever they were, were a caution. I said a 'thank you' in my head and hoped they got the message.

Of course the girls wanted to try out both the shower and the tub. They got naked and had a dip in the tub, one at a time, first, and then they all jumped into the shower with me. The whole installation was a class act and especially the shower since it already had a liquid soap dispenser and another one for shampoo. I washed all their hair, including pubic, and then rinsed them carefully. Later, we got out and started using the towels we'd loaded up on in Wal-Mart.

Once we were dry and dressed we made our way back to our kitchen. I can call it a kitchen now because of the addition of the cabinet and the two kitchen sinks. Looking the sinks over carefully I noticed they even included disposalls and I sent a mental thankyou to our benefactors. I didn't intend to tell the girls about the disposalls but thought I'd better to keep them from reaching into it with the possibility of it being turned on with their hands present in the works.

I called them all over, gave them a talk and a demo and went over it all three times. I finally made them understand they were never to reach into the drain. I reinforced this edict by turning the disposall on again and letting it make its horrible noise. They were suitably frightened. I told them to come fetch me if they dropped something into the disposall they hadn't intended.

Now, with peace at home and an understanding of the sinks they started cooking. Of course I'd discovered where the deep freeze had been put by now and I also noticed, I couldn't really miss it, the twin side-by-side giant refrigerator. I knew damned well we hadn't bought such so it must have come via our benefactors. It even had a provision for ice through the door on one side and my first thought was how incongruous it was. We were living in a fucking cave. It would probably be nice to have ice available in such handy sizes, but damn. An ice making refrigerator In a cave?

The girls were nonplused by the ice at first until I showed them a glass of ice water and mentioned iced tea. They decided to make some tea right away to try it and then they were sorely disappointed with the results after they put a few chunks of ice into the hot tea.

I had to break the sad news to them then since putting ice into boiling hot tea didn't have the expected result. The only drawback was they all wanted the explaination and of course they stopped what they were doing, making a meal, to hear the story. They were excited when they got the details, made a large pot of tea, and dutifully placed it in ther refrigerator to cool it so the ice would be able to do its thing. At least I took the time to add plenty of the sugar we'd just acquired to the tea while it was still warm.

Of course it led to a further discussion of sugar and a taste testing by each of them. They were impressed again.

Soon enough they had broiled steaks and baked potatoes, after being instructed in the use of aluminum foil, and warmed up plenty of Ranch Style Beans. The tea was cool enough for the ice by the time lunch was served and we had a wonderful meal.

We spent the balance of the afternoon unloading our ill-gotten gains and finding places to store them. Just as the women were about to start cooking I noticed some of our rock ceiling fall to the floor, then some more came down. I was getting set to panic when the voice in my head let me know things were fine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.