Hooters - Cover

Hooters

Copyright© 2008 by Zaffen

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - (3) Hoot, Child, and the Colonel travel on Proto to meet and explore the Alliance. This story will eventually dovetail back into 'How Hoot It Is.' Codes reflect possible content and will be added as the story continues.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First  

ET, Phoebe, and their crew had managed to depart Feline Earth without causing further diplomatic friction and decided to join the Hooters in the exploration under way in the Sombrero galaxy in the constellation Virgo.

Three day later, after ascertaining the search parameters established by the Hooters, they began the systematic search for possible compatible planet and star combinations.

First problem, G2V stars -- approximately 8% of stars in a Galaxy, with planets .025%; the next problem, said planets with a compatible atmosphere; and the final primary problem, planets that would lend themselves to colonization by human or other compatible members of the Alliance.

The proper star/planet combinations were elusive and disgustingly few with less than .001% of the G2V finds viable for further exploration.

Chances of finding intelligence on those ... slim to none.


The Alliance Council was in an uproar. When Hoot reported the deliberately aimed asteroid attacks on Haven and the results, it caused near panic among the assembled members.

There were calls for immediate modifications of the sensor arrays for every planet or instillation in the Alliance, easily done, but that still left stopping/destroying the asteroid once detected.

Mine manufacture and disbursement gained priority status and billions dotted each area, which became an armed camp, which in itself seemed amazing.

Since the spread of the Protectorate from Human Earth was extremely thin, most of the former weak-kneed and spineless members of the Alliance suddenly grew a spine and teeth.

While this was taking place, the Protectorate was searching intently for the perpetrators. One bit of good news came when the Alliance Council received information of a spy/saboteur's apprehension, but he self-destructed before he could yield any information, taking several Haven security personnel with him.


Hoot needed a rest. The constant bickering and acrimonious tone of the Alliance Council had begun wearing on his nerves. It even got to the point that he became snappish with Penay-ah. He apologized quickly, but was upset by the event none-the-less.

Deciding that he needed to see a friendly face, Hoot and Penay-ah boarded a ground platform and traveled to visit Child and his mate Trist-ah.

Child met them at the front entrance to his domicile with Trist-ah by his side and said, "My friend Hoot, good to see you it is, and your beautiful mate Penay-ah as well. You honor us with you visit welcomed be warmly you into our home."

"We should visit between us more often, my friend Child," Hoot answered. "And we are delighted to meet Trist-ah, a truly fine specimen of your race."

"Penay-ah, would you like to see the rest of our home?" Trist-ah inquired.

"I would be most honored Trist-ah," Penay-ah replied. "Please, lead on."

After the females had departed, Hoot and Child moved to the top of Child's home, which contained a balcony with a view of the large body water that served as an ocean on this planet.

Once seated, with beverages in hand, the two friends discussed the news of Haven and their own misgivings for the stability of the Alliance.

The discussion continued, except for a break for lunch, until late in the afternoon when it came time to depart.

Much more relaxed and promising to have Child and Trist-ah over to visit them very soon, Hoot and Penay-ah headed for home.


When Hoot attended the next Alliance Council meeting, the tone seemed very close to normal; however, there was still an undercurrent of stress bubbling below the veneer of the proceedings.

Hoot decided to contact the original group of the friends he had met upon his arrival and invite them to meet on his vessel -- the most secure meeting venue he could think of.

So it was that sixteen days later, Hoot, Nackort, Hakath, Palrooth, and Cheekay met aboard Joda. The Colonel, unable to attend due to prior commitments on ARV 125, suggested Hoot include Mendow, which he did.

Hoot directed Joda to an area of the void between Galaxies. Upon arrival, over a meal, they began to voice their concerns and offer suggestions of possible solutions to the problems.


A moon is a moon only if it is in orbit around another celestial body. Once detached, and as long as it doesn't orbit the solar primary of the system making it an asteroid, it is a planetoid.

A planetoid, almost as large as the Human Earth moon, began its journey -- nudged out of orbit around an uninhabited rocky planet with no name by the engines installed at the core -- out of the system of the solar primary.

Once on its way, the engines steadily building speed as the planetoid progressed; it would take nearly a year to achieve sufficient velocity to provide little time from detection to impact with the destructive power necessary to destroy its target -- the Alliance Center.


The conference went very well and all agreed to take advantage of the past technological advances, the newest of advances, and import from Human Earth, something like the old war college as a think tank to think of 'what if' scenarios and the counter to them.

The complex to house the 'think tank, ' to be located far enough from Alliance Central to prevent meddling by individual members of the Alliance Council yet close enough for the personnel assigned to easily reach.

Utilizing the Nondeaka under the leadership of Mendow, constructed underground out of natural materials, it would allow construction to proceed without disturbing the surface.

No deliveries of materials were required since the Nondeaka could process the necessary materials internally as they dug. The result was a finished complex where every surface integrated with every other surface.

The various cabling installed, as the structure grew, left no weak spots to be effected by seismic or meteorological events. Once all equipment had been teleported into place and hooked up the complex became fully self contained, it was impervious to almost any destructive force.

Nearly 5,000 of the Protectorate from Human Earth operated the complex, doing double duty on all tasks. Soldiers first, technicians second, support services third, and since they were in communication constantly with each other the various tasks were distributed evenly via something like a mini group mind.

After three weeks of effort, the recommendations began to come to fruition. All the mines were already in place or soon would be, the defense platforms would soon be in place, and the shields developed by the 'Hooters' would soon be in place to protect the planets and instillations.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.