Hooters - Cover

Hooters

Copyright© 2008 by Zaffen

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - (3) Hoot, Child, and the Colonel travel on Proto to meet and explore the Alliance. This story will eventually dovetail back into 'How Hoot It Is.' Codes reflect possible content and will be added as the story continues.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First  

Arriving at Cheekay's residence, they greeted Cheekay-la; and were ushered into the dining area where Cheekay-la had prepared a feast. The low table was bowing slightly, groaning under the weight. Small, lush pillows provide a place to sit or recline by the table.

They had to ask what many of the delicious dishes were, but one was easy to figure out -- small powdered wheat cakes-something like silver dollar pancakes, which they then topped with fruit, and honey.

Another was a slow cooked roast, basted, and injected with spices suspended in honey then seared to seal in the remaining juices with the drippings turned into a sauce. Tender, sweet, and salty it melted in ones mouth. Served with a tuber similar to potato, some type of green vegetable and Johnny Cake, it was truly memorable.

Hoot didn't know if it was normal for the Jowlu to put on such a feast or if Cheekay-la was trying to kill them with kindness. Cheekay acted as if it were a common occurrence and tucked right in to the spread with the cubs, and Cheekay-la close behind.

Cheekay turned to Hoot, who until then had been observing, and said, "Friend Hoot, tarry overlong and not but empty containers will be in view. Dig in before these bottomless pits consume it all."

Hoot got the message, filled his twelve-inch plate, and dug in as instructed. At first, he thought he had gotten too little, but it turned out to be about right when he considered a normal human plate was only eight inches.

He had no belt to loosen and merely followed the example of his hosts. When each had consumed as much as they were capable of, they simply stretched out by the table, and went to sleep.

When Hoot and the Colonel awoke later, they agreed that it was a very good custom, and thanking their hosts profusely, departed for their lodgings.


The next morning, they awoke late and found Child had already departed; leaving a note to the effect that he was going to visit with Trist-ah, and would return ... sometime.

The Colonel chuckled and said, "Well, that is a definite, almost, maybe plan. I wonder if the Shine People have a marriage ceremony of some type."

Hoot replied, "From what I remember Child saying when we first met, I believe once they bond, that is it. I did notice that the bonded, married, or otherwise attached females, change the last part of their given name with a hyphenation of some type. When Child first met her, the name given was Trist. Now, I notice it is Trist-ah, and I've noticed that no matter the species so far it seems to carry through."

"Makes sense to me," replied the Colonel. "Everyone knows upfront if the female is in a committed relationship, no guessing, and no misunderstandings."

As the Colonel finished speaking, there came a knock at the door. When they answered it, they found Hakath standing on the entrance mat, looking slightly uncomfortable. The Colonel noting Hakath's demeanor said, "Friend Hakath, welcome. You look troubled. Is something amiss?"

The normally self-assured Hakath appeared to wish he were somewhere else at the moment and it took a bit of coxing for him to finally, get them to understand that Hakath was there to escort Hoot to the residence of a council member.

"Why should meeting with a council member be cause for alarm?" Hoot inquired.

Having trouble meeting Hoot's eyes, Hakath said, "There is one other there that you will meet. I hope when all is said and done we will still be friends."

Hoot looked at Hakath for a moment and said, "Well, it appears that we have an unpleasant task of some kind, and if that is the case, it is best to meet it and get it over with, is it not?"

Hakath's head perked up, his eyes wide, and said, "I didn't say it was unpleasant, far from it I'm afraid. Be that as it may, I've been instructed that I am the designated presenter for you since you have no other to represent you."

Hoot looked at the Colonel and then looked at Hakath and said, "Is the Colonel allowed to attend with me?"

"Oh yes, Hoot," Hakath replied. The Colonel is most welcome to accompany you."

"Do I need to do or bring anything with us?" Hoot asked.

"No, only yourself," Hakath assured Hoot.

With a sweeping gesture to the door, Hoot said, "Then let us away, friend Hakath. The day is before us."


Hos-ha, Huta-na, and Penay were in Penay's room putting on the finishing touches in Penay's transformation from merely beautiful to breathtaking.

The final touch, just before introduction to Hoot would be just a minute dab of female pheromone behind her ears. Hoot wouldn't be able to resist and it was a forgone conclusion that he would bond with Penay.

At first, Nackort had not been thrilled to hear of the plan but, eventually, worn down by the persistent little female and her mother, agreed to the meeting. A male couldn't get a moments peace, even in his own home, he thought. Well, let us see what type of being a Hoot is.


Hakath, Hoot, and the Colonel arrived at Nackort's door, knocked, and Pert-na, Nackort's mate, admitted them. Hoot noted that there were several chairs arranged for intimate conversion. Requesting that they be seated before the hearth she said, "Nackort will be with you in just a moment."

Nackort entered the room shortly thereafter and they rose to meet him. Hakath introduced Hoot and the Colonel to Nackort and he in turn requested that they be seated.

Hakath began, "Noble Nackort, I have with me two delegates from the Human Earth that are destined to join the Alliance. One is a Human called the Colonel, a great warrior, and the other is a Seeker called Hoot. I have found in my discourse with him, a noble creature in spirit, and a true friend. I stand for him and act as his representative in this matter."

Hoot was wondering what was going on, but sensing no danger, he relaxed and wondered when they were going to get to the point.

Nackort observed Hoot and noted an honest, noble bearing, and not unseemly countenance. He inclined his head toward Pert-na, who left momentarily, and reappeared with Hos-ha, Huta-na, and a breathtaking young female.

As they entered the room, Hoot and the others stood, until they were seated. Nackort said, "I believe you've met Hakath's mates, but I don't believe you've met my youngest daughter Penay."

Hoot stood and advanced to meet Penay who met him half way. Catching a faint whiff of the female pheromone, Hoot's interest was intensified, and he said, "I am most pleased to meet you, Noble Penay. I must say your beauty is astonishing."

Penay fascinated by Hoot, in spite of all protocol, touched noses with him.

Hoot's eyes got wide and speech became impossible.

Chuckling, Nackort said, "Well, I guess that answered that. Hakath, Colonel, would you care to join me in my inner den, allowing Hoot and Penay to become better acquainted? Pert-na, Hos-ha, and Huta-na can chaperone the young couple."

"Noble Nackort, that sounds like an excellent idea," Hakath replied.

"I second that emotion," the Colonel replied with an amused shake of his head.


Chakore nearly choked with wrath, as he watched the arrival of the three visitors.

Surely, she cannot choose that abomination over a viral specimen such as me! I have known her since she was weaned. When I became an adult, I wanted her for my mate. She told me I was not the one. Now, she's considering this underfed, excuse for a canine. This cannot stand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.