Hooters - Cover

Hooters

Copyright© 2008 by Zaffen

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - (3) Hoot, Child, and the Colonel travel on Proto to meet and explore the Alliance. This story will eventually dovetail back into 'How Hoot It Is.' Codes reflect possible content and will be added as the story continues.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First  

Hoot and the Colonel had been returned to their quarters to freshen up, eat a bite, and relax for a while, when a knock sounded at the door.

Answering the door, they found Child, with a goofy smile on his face, humming-not a tune really, just humming. His eyes appeared glazed and they had never seen quite that shade of skin tone before.

The Colonel said, "Child, are you all right?"

There was no change in Child's appearance or demeanor as he entered. It was if he didn't even hear or see them as he proceeded across the room and went into his sleeping area, closing the door behind him.

The Colonel looked at Hoot, Hoot looked at the Colonel, and the Colonel said, "Love?"

Hoot shook his head, sighed, and said, "If it's not, it had better be. Question is, what do we do? Wait for him to come out or go exploring on our own?"

The Colonel laughed and answered, "We might just as well go by ourselves. There is no telling when he will be semi lucid again."

Hoot snickered and replied, "True. I wish I had a way to record this and play it back again for him later."


Primary Proto received a message from Polly Proto on Human Earth, stating that one of the Tarc, somehow, had escaped destruction when the ship crashed, and appeared to be causing mischief.

Polly reported that the Crew was attempting to locate the Tarc, which had already assaulted two of the Humans that they were aware of, one a law enforcement officer.

Jamie was attempting to assist the unfortunate officer to reconnect the synapses of the brain to the body to which the Tarc had switched the officer.

Polly wondered if it would be necessary to bring one of the Mortic since they were immune but was reluctant because it would be difficult for the Mortic to be able to pass unnoticed.

They decided to wait and see if the Humans could handle the problem on their own before intervening.


Trist-ah, stood in the middle of her sleeping quarters, spinning slowly, a joyful smile on her face, and humming.

She knew Child was performing the same actions in his quarters as well. Their souls had meshed and linked. No matter where Child went, she would know where he was, and he would know where Trist-ah was located.

When Child returned to Human Earth, she would return with him as his mate, and partner.


Just as the Colonel and Hoot reached the door to depart, a knock sounded. Opening the door, revealed Palrooth who said, "Greetings, friends. Are you ready to explore and meet new friends?"

"Greetings, friend Palrooth," Hoot answered. "We would indeed like to do so, and were about to go forth when your knock came upon the door."

"Excellent," replied Palrooth. "Have you any particular area or group in mind?"

"We had not gotten that far," replied the Colonel. "Do you have a recommendation?"

Palrooth fluffed his feathers and said, "Indeed I do. Would you be willing to meet the Burble?"

"Burble?" Hoot asked. "Who or what are they?"

Palrooth replied, "They are one of the most prolific species on this planet and several others as well. They are seldom seen because they are semi-aquatic and, although they are tolerant of dry land, they prefer the water."

Hoot and the Colonel looked at each other, then at Palrooth, and said together, "Lead on, friend Palrooth. Let the adventure begin."

With a pleased laugh/chirp, Palrooth said, "Follow me. Our transportation awaits without."


Hos-ha and Huta-na approached Hakath with downcast eyes, and fawning movements of their bodies. Hakath, a veteran recipient of these actions said, "What are you up to, my mates?"

"Up to?" They asked, "What makes you think we are up to something?"

With a snort of amusement, Hakath replied, "Experience. Now what is it you seek?"

Huta-na glanced at Hos-ha and replied, "We have put thought to friend Hoot's problem, and believe we have come up with a solution."

"Friend Hoot has a problem?" Hakath asked. "What is the problem?"

"His lack of a mate and subsequent loneliness, which means he has none to keep his life aligned, and content," Hos-ha replied.

Hakath looked at his two mates, sighed, and said, "I had a feeling that was the intent of your approach. You, of course, have a candidate that you feel would be perfect for the task. Have you talked to them yet?"

"Of course, Lord Hakath," they replied in unison.

Hakath groaned, "When you lay on the titles and honorifics, I know I'm going to regret this. Who is the victim you've chosen?"

"Victim?" Hos-ha demanded. "What do you mean victim?"

Hakath just continues to pin them with his gaze and wait. Finally, Hos-ha broke the stalemate and replied, "Penay."

"Penay?" Hakath gasped, "She is but a pup! There is no way that Nackort would consider allowing her to mate, especially an off-worlder."

"Be calmed my husband," Hos-ha replied. "She is but one cycle younger than we. Besides," she added with a small smirk of satisfaction, "we have already spoken with her, and she is inquiring of Nackort. It will take some persuasion but in the end, he will agree to allow Penay at least to meet with friend Hoot."

"If everything is as you say, why come to me?" Hakath inquired.

"Since friend Hoot has none to present him to Nackort, you-as his sponsor would be the logical choice," Hos-ha replied.

"I knew I didn't want to know when I asked," Hakath groaned as his mates snickered, and nuzzled his neck.


Hoot and the Colonel traveled with Palrooth on one of the ubiquitous platforms through the city, out into the countryside, and eventually arrived at a large dock extending out into a huge estuary.

A great deal of foot traffic was evident in, on, and around the dock but no sailing vessels seen. Back away from the dock, multitudes of platforms were in process of loading.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.