Why Me - Cover

Why Me

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Slayer

Chapter 1

A dark figure grabs her shoulders and glowing red eyes burn into her soul," You have never been a part of me and you never will be." He expelled her into the great nothingness of void.

The look on her father's face when she stepped out of her mold was one of disappointment, sorrow, dismay, and anger. She was a woman born into the place of a first-born male.

After the great library was finished her father shoved her in her room and locked it. No one must find out his first-born was female.

Her eight siblings where all a buzz with excitement over the formation of the council, each of them had a place on it accept her. In fact the only reason she knew about it was because of their chatter.

Raven's anger broke the dam of his simple mind because of his pride. Like a wild animal he crouched in wait to catch her off guard. With out thought he pounced and wildly connected her soft body with his granite fists," If I can't have you no one should."

She walked into one of her old bed rooms to find many life times worth of her husbands involved in a huge orgy of writhing bodies. She falls to her knees and weeps for she knew that they hid this from her. In her moment of weakness all the men that she ever cared about or loved turned on her like a pack of rabid dogs and ripped her flesh from bone. They laughed as they devoured her heart and soul.


Lady woke so angry that someone was going to die today. Dreams had filled her mind last night of those who had caused her pain. Her usual habit was to send the slave that slept at the foot of her bed off with an order for breakfast. She slid out of bed and glared at the only man in the room as he quietly knelt awaiting her order, hoping for the kitchen staff that it would be something easy. She paced the floor still fuming from her dreams, turned quickly on her heel, curled her toes under and connected with his soft stomach with such viciousness he wasn't used to this early. His body curled into a ball and slid across the floor toward the door. He looked up at her, his face bluish green with lack of air and the nausea that fallowed. He gasped and looked at her with pleading eyes, "I'm sorry if my presence has upset you my lady, if you like I can have someone else bring you breakfast and I will go to the dungeon so that you may punish me at your leisure."

She thought on his words as she paced, she slowly realized that if she sent him to the dungeon the rest of the castle would be there by nightfall. She sternly barked, "Eggs, bacon and toast." With his order he jumped up and ran through the doors, closing them behind himself. As he passed the other slaves, servants and staff he warned them of the lady's mood. The castle went to the height of busyness usually reserved for her return from a trip and also fell deathly quiet.

The two dressing girls timidly peeked in to see the lady of the house absorbed in her thoughts as she sat on the bench, so they silently scurried in and to the side of their mistress. Barely letting breath escape their lips, "Mistress would you like us to dress you today?"

Slightly shaken out of thought by the mousey squeak of her dressing girl, Lady dryly replied, "Today is a working day, thank you." The red head gently got out one of Lady's black leather body suits, corset and boots. The one with mousy brown hair offered Lady a hand to show that they were ready for her to stand. Lady smiled lightly and took the young girl's hand crushing it in hers as she stood. After the girl winced in pain Lady let go and allowed the girl to kneel at her side so that they could put the body suit on her. Starting at Lady's legs they peeled the soft leather onto her skin and up her body. The still uninjured red head gently zipped up the front of the body suit; carefully they slipped the corset on Lady and tightened the back. Lady sat back down allowing them to put her boots on her. They gently slid the boots on Lady's smallish feet and laced them tightly. As soon as her boots where on and tied Lady stood putting a sharpened heel though the red head's hand. Now that both were injured she was pleased, " I'll eat in the throne room." She walked out and the doors closed behind her.

When she reached the throne room it was particularly empty. The only ones about were the slaves chained to her throne and one young man finishing the cleaning. She took her throne and watched him. His style, grace, he seemed almost happy to be cleaning for her. Smiling a bit, in a voice that wasn't hers, "You there, can you clean some where else?"

Without looking or thinking, "It is my duty to see..." he turned around to see whose eyes were upon him, his eyes met hers and he dropped to his knees. "I'm sorry my lady, I shall leave if you wish and I apologize that the cleaning wasn't done before you got here."

She smiled evilly, "You can finish cleaning, but when you're done, go into town and find fresh meat like your self and bring it back to me."

The fear on his face showed he understood her request, in a shaky voice, "Yes, my lady." Quickly getting back to his cleaning, so as not to give her a reason to beat him, but he worried for whomever he picked from town. There where rumors of her moods like this and what happened to the poor soul that talked, saw, or touched her those days.

After a few moments her bedchamber slave quietly snaked his way to her side with her food on it's silver tray, "Breakfast, my lady." One of the slaves chained to her throne became a human table for the tray and food. Her bedchamber slave set the tray on the human table and then knelt by her side silently awaiting her next order. The human table stood there on all fours trying as hard as he could not to move, for he knew that spilling her food meant a trip to the dungeon. She slowly ate her breakfast as her thoughts drifted back to her dreams.

Half rapped in thought she glanced around for the cleaning boy, who had slipped out, "Where did the boy go?"

Her bedchamber slave looked up at her, "He went into town to get what you requested, he left about fifteen minutes ago." As soon as the last bite of food was in her mouth and the fork was back on the tray the bedchamber slave whisked the tray back to the kitchen. The slave that was serving as a human table scurried back beside her throne.

After half an hours wait, the cleaning boy arrived with his offering. The young man was half drug and half pushed into her throne room. She looked up at the sound of the doors opening and smiled as she saw them enter, "What do we have here?"

The cleaning boy stepped forward, "I have brought you what you sent me into town to get, my lady."

She jumped out of her throne and walked over to them and they knelt. She lightly inspected the youth and said while lightly touching his cheek, "Whom do we have here?"

He looked into the rumored lady's hypnotizing black eyes surrounded by her pale white skin, "mmmm mmy nnaaammeee iisss sssttaaannnllyyy," as he shook from head to toe. She smiled knowing he would do anything not to die.

She nodded to the cleaning boy, "You did well. Now, I don't want to see you for the rest of the day." With that he fled the throne room leaving Stanly there alone with her. Not daring to stand in her presence he looked around the great throne room of his queen. The smooth hone granite floor and walls came to life with the flicker of over a hundred candles placed so there was no shadow to hide in. The finely crafted oak throne with silver inlay and blood red velvet cushions was the focal point of the room as it sat atop two onyx slabs. He didn't stop to count the ten to twenty slaves chained to the slabs of stone. As he looked up into the rafters of the cathedral-like ceiling he noticed that on one of the cross beams there were hooks with ropes hanging down. He traced the ropes with his eyes as they streamed down from the cross beam to the walls where they where tied nicely. He wondered where the finery was that usually was a sign of a lady of her stature. She watched him take in his surroundings, "To answer your question, I have no need of them." Hesitating for a moment he looked up at her. How could she know what he had just thought? Could the rumors of her reading thoughts and minds be true? If that was indeed the case were the other stories of her true? Thoughts and questions swam though his mind. She shook her head and laughed, "Now, now, Stanly don't worry, you will not die tonight." He could only hope that was true. She looked down at him and smiled, "Do as I say and you will not die do you understand?" He silently nodded as a reply.

She slowly started to walk back to her throne, "Good, now stand and follow me." When she got to her throne she turned and sat in one fluid motion. He stopped at the foot of the steps the onyx slabs made. She lounged in her throne as she tossed a leg over an armrest, "Now Stanly, I want you to undress completely." Timidly he took off his tan shirt, brown pants, and dull leather shoes. Knowing how uncomfortable he was she smiled, "Good, now I want you to spread your arms and legs." He could feel her eyes from his slightly dirty black hair over his not yet manly face and down his toned muscular body. He kept wondering what was going to happen to him, but he was too frightened to voice his fears. As she saw a single tear roll down his cheek and his body still shaking she know he would do fine, "Now turn around." He turned around slowly as he tried to maintain his stance that she put him in. His strong back and tight butt showed him for what he truly was, a blacksmith's or a farmer's son who helped his father. She smiled as she started to know him, "You can turn back around and put your arms at your side and your legs together." He turned around and snapped to attention. She smiled seeing a bit of military training in him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.