Peter Is 20: Yvette - Cover

Peter Is 20: Yvette

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 2: Sunrise

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sunrise - There she was - the woman of Peter's dreams. True love bites Peter. True love bites.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cousins   MaleDom   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   School  

London was amazing - not because I made the Olympic team again. I actually expected to do that. Not because I won the silver in 1500 freestyle and 25k open water. Because in between them, Yvette and I made love for the first time. "I love you," she said. "I'm so proud of you. Come here." After that, I almost didn't make it to the next competition. I didn't want to let her go, didn't want to stop making love to her. If she hadn't finally pushed me out of the bed, I wouldn't have.

We went home. And that's when we hit our first rocky patch.

Although she stayed over often enough, I hadn't let her move in. In the first place, it's not my house - it's Granddad's - and in the second, I didn't want to go through another 'Ryan' like scene if we broke up. But she did stay over a lot. And we were snuggled on the couch about two weeks after the Olympics when the door literally flew open and the army arrived.

"Hey Peter." "Hey Vette." Jean and Joan's voices always overlapped each other. They were followed by Alex and my sister Beth and foster-cousin Joseph. Behind them all was my Grandfather.

"Sorry fo' the lack uh warnin'."

"Hey, no problem. I got your message this morning..."

" ... Message?..." Yvette didn't sound pleased.

" ... so I made sure there were clean sheets everywhere."

"Fine, fine. An' how are you Miss Yvette? Been some time since I seen ya."

"I'm fine, sir. Peter, may I speak to you in the kitchen?"

I bottom-lined the discussion for her. It's his house. He can came and go as he pleases. She stayed in her dorm room the whole week while my cousins visited the DC metro area colleges. Alex was already accepted to George Mason at the time so he and I spent most of the week wandering around campus. I found a pair of nipple clamps that didn't show too obviously through his shirt and made him wear them all day. They were adjustable so I made sure they were tight enough to hurt but not at risk of doing any permanent damage. We even stole a lunch hour with the house to ourselves. I beat him 'til his ass turned red then let him suck me until I came down his throat. By the end of the week, I was sorry to see him go.

But I was glad when things returned to normal with Yvette. A month later, Alex moved in to the house permanently. A month after that, I couldn't stand it any longer.

I made a production out of it. I bought a ring - a ridiculous one. One month's salary for me is close to $5,000 - if I average the full year and not just my stipend. I bought her a rock the size of Gibraltar. Then, in the middle of a swim meet, I got the line of competitors to hold up signs: Yvette - Will - You - Marry - Me -? - Peter. I knelt at the eighth start with the ring until she came down from the stands and kissed me. To thunderous applause. I told her later that I wouldn't accept her real answer for a week - I didn't want her to feel pressured by such a public display. A week later, she asked when she could move in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.