Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series - Cover

Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Authors Note: This is a direct continuation of “Going Home for New Year’s.” It’s strongly suggested you read it prior to reading this Chapter.


Special thanks to Jim7- 2016 for his expertise in editing and reproofing.


New Year’s Day with Tracy and Rebecca was as exhausting as the visits from Lane and her sister Bryn had been. The two days they spent shopping resulted in a pent up desire for physically love, and since I was the only lover in their lives, it was up to me to provide it. New Year’s Day was nothing less than an orgy. Panties were taboo, so all day the girls paraded around in short T-shirts ... only! At every opportunity, they provided me with one of my favorite views. The sight of their young preteen pussies had my adrenalin pumping all day. Often the view showed a gob of cream flowing down their inner thighs, the result of a recent romp. On New Year’s night when we finally piled into my bed, I was sure my body was going to fall apart.


Tanimara and Robin had obviously coached the two girls in hygiene and beauty applications. What really brought it to my attention were the douche reservoirs hanging from the shower rods in each of their bathrooms. Long hoses neatly hung, were tipped with eight inch insertion tubes. They had my mind envisioning the girls cleaning their vaginal tracts. A selection of douche mixtures was stored in each cupboard.

Since one of the main reasons for women douching was clean the mess after sex, it was apparent both Robin and Tanimara must be aware of the happenings between me and my nieces. I didn’t know how to approach the girls to inquire how this came about.

Mrs. Gleason called again to confirm she would be here on January sixth. Her flight would land in the early afternoon. I would be there to meet her. A call to my employer revealed we would be up and running on the fourth. They understood my predicament, but they wanted me back in harness no later than the eighth. It’d be a long hard drive.


Nursing a coffee, the opening and closing of doors told me the girls were up and about. You could nearly hear my sigh of relief when both of them come bouncing into the kitchen, fully dressed.

“Mrs. Gleason will be home, Tuesday. I’ll have to meet her at the airport.”

The girls look at each other, realizing the ramifications of Mrs. Gleason returning. They would have to be good girls. Both give me a big hug, and then a kiss. Feeling their soft young bodies against me still made a chill run through my body.

“All good things have to come to end, girls. I have to be back in Texas, Thursday, anyway. The plant will be up and running.”

“Uncle Mats, we’ll miss you. I still can’t believe all the nice things that have happened to us since you came into our lives, Tracy and I will always be here for you.”

“Heck, both of your girls will have boyfriends before long. You are just too good looking for them not to notice.”


The changes in the girls from our first introduction, was nothing short of a miracle. Watching them grow from misbehaved belligerent monsters, into elegant well behaved young ladies, was something I would always cherish. My part in the process actually had been very small: my ability to pay. Tanimara and Mrs. Gleason were their guides to woman hood.

“We don’t want boyfriends, we want you. Both of us love having sex with you. All our friends are jealous that we have such a handsome uncle.”

Thinking of Lane and Bryn, I knew they weren’t as jealous as they’d been before. They were two more reasons I would miss Evansville. The thought of their young willing bodies under me had my over worked cock twitching again.

“What are we going to do today? Are you girls ready to return to school? Do you need anything?”

“We have to finish a project. Tracy, do you want to do that, now?”

“Yes, we’d better. If we keep putting it off, it will be a mad rush on Sunday night. We may want to do other things, then.”

Both girls were looking at me with mischievous smiles on their faces. My twitching continued. The girls disappeared and I finished up in the kitchen. Then the telephone disturbed my thoughts. It was the Lane Lee, for the girls. Before asking to talk to the girls, she suggested we should get together again. More twitching as I yelled at the girls to pick up the extension.

Tracy came to the kitchen.

“Lane and Bryn asked us to go to the movies and see ‘Lord of the Rings.’ We’ll be done our project shortly.”

“I’ve read it is a good movie, the reviews have been excellent. What time will you be leaving?”

“Well, we were hoping you would drive us. The move starts at three thirty. Afterwards, we are going to the food court for something to eat, and to do some boy watching.”

Knowing the beauty of all four girls, it would be the other way around. The four of them walking through the corridors, eye candy for any male that was breathing. There was a short panic as the girls hurried to finish their project, and then decide what to wear. Both kept moving between their bedrooms, giving me a fashion show of lingerie and outfits. Finally they come out, dressed and ready to leave.

“I called Lane and Bryn. They said to pick them up in twenty minutes. Uncle Mats, we’ll need some money.”

With me forty-dollars poorer, we hit the elevator. In the Avalanche, the girls were chattering. Rounding the corner near their home, Lane and Bryn were standing at the curb, waiting. Both girls were ravishingly beautiful, their makeup immaculate. Seeing me, they both smiled. So many young girls, so little time to enjoy each one!

Pulling up to the entrance to the mall, the girls were off to the multiplex theatre, screaming.

“We’ll call you when we need to be picked up!”

“Fine! Have a good time, all of you! Enjoy the movie!”

Watching ‘till they were out of sight, I then returned to the apartment. It would be a good four hours before I expected to hear from the girls. Finally I had a chance to recuperate. Coffee in hand, I switched on the news. In the midst of a report the telephone disturbs me again. Caller ID display showed, ‘R. Lee’. For some reason, a cool chill ran through my body. Both of the Lee girls were at the movies, so it couldn’t be them.

“Hello.”

“Is this Mr. Rogers, Tracy and Rebecca’s uncle?”

“Speaking.”

“Mr. Rogers this is Karen Lee, Lane and Bryn’s mother. I would like to talk to you.”

“How can I be of service?”

“Not over the telephone, in person, may I visit you at your residence?”

“Certainly, can you tell me what this is about?”

“Not over the telephone, it’s personal.”

After giving her detailed directions, she told me she would be right over, and we broke the connection. I got a shitty feeling I was not going to like this visit. Waiting for the twenty or so minutes for the buzzer to ring felt like three eternities. Would she be alone? Did she call me to confirm I was home then call the police and report a pervert? This was not how I wanted to start the New Year. Finally, I refreshed my coffee and waited for the inevitable.


It was actually twenty two minutes after hanging up before the building’s entrance lobby intercom buzzed. The reason I knew that, was I watched every second go by on my wristwatch. At the sound of the buzzer, I answered the intercom.

“Yes?”

“It’s Mrs. Karen Lee.”

“Come right up.”

Opening the door to the elevator lobby, I watched the indicator on the elevator move upwards ‘till it finally stopped at my floor. At this point I wasn’t sure if my heart didn’t stop as well.

The elevator door slid open, with me expecting a mob of police in riot gear to come rushing forward. Instead, I saw what would be described in any other circumstance, as an Oriental beauty queen.

Bryn’s description of her mother fell far short of the actuality. Guessing, Mrs. Lee was in her late twenties, or at most very early thirties. Her face was immaculate, makeup perfect. Her long, raven black hair was adorned with two small combs on the sides. I didn’t know what they called them, but two strands of curled hair hung down in front of her ears, giving her a very appealing look. Long jeweled earrings dangled from each ear. What I could see of her legs, from the bottom of her coat down were shapely, white sheer stocking covered. Her black patent leather shoes sport three inch heels.

As Bryn had mentioned, her mom was the same height and build as she was, but I did believe Mrs. Lee was sporting slightly bigger breasts by the protrusions in her coat.

“Mr. Rogers?”

“Yes, Mrs. Lee, won’t you come in?”

Standing aside she walked by, drenching me in an exotic scent, the same scent as both her daughters wore. Curiously, I looked towards the elevator, watching the door close as it returned to the main floor. Mrs. Lee was alone. Partial relief flooded through me, but my anxiety was still high. Why was she here?

“Can I take your coat? I was just having coffee. Can I offer you a cup?”

“Thank you, a black coffee would be nice. It’s very cool out there, today.”

“Yes, I noticed that when I drove the kids to the movie.”

Mrs. Lee couldn’t be more than five feet tall, maybe less. Her body was in perfect proportion, and looked fantastic. Sitting across from me, she crossed her legs exposing more of beautiful skin.

“Now, how can I help you, Mrs. Lee?”

“Both of my girls lost their virginity recently, and I believe you were instrumental in both cases.”

There were times when the best defense, was to say nothing; this was one of those situations. Was she just guessing or did she have something substantial? I wait for the next statement.

“During the last week, both have had spotting in their panties. It was not menstrual blood, but the red blood indicative of lost cherries. Would you know anything about that, Mr. Rogers?”

Again, ‘a closed mouth catches no feet.’ I remained quiet, waiting.

“Both girls confided in me. They told me about visiting you while your nieces were away, so you can admit it, Mr. Rogers.”

“I’ve no defense.”

“I’m not here to expose you, Mr. Rogers. Both girls swore me to secrecy, and told me if I ever did anything to harm you they would run away from home. If I dragged them back, they would make my life miserable.”

I didn’t know if I should feel better because of that information or be concerned that Mrs. Lee was here telling me about it. I waited for the next revelation.

“Both girls were adamant. They both wanted you to have sex with them. They told me how you used your mouth and tongue between their legs, bringing them many climaxes. That’s something I’ve never experienced.”

Now that was the most interesting comment so far! How could anyone who was allowed access to all that beauty, not enjoy what was offered? Karen Lee uncrossed her legs, giving me a tempting view, but it was all shadows and darkness from my angle. My cock had come out of hiding and was again twitching.

“I can’t believe that, Mrs. Lee. You’re a very attractive and appealing woman.”

“Thank you, Mr. Rogers. I wish my husband shared your views. With him, sex is just a duty, a means to an end: providing him with heirs. Only having daughters hasn’t made him happy with me.”

Considering the last months, sex had been a supreme pleasure, giving me a new purpose in life since discovering my nieces. Looking at Mrs. Lee had me wondering if Mr. Lee was a real man.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Mrs. Lee. I’d be proud to have daughters as beautiful as Lane and Bryn. They show the beauty of their ancestry.”

“Mr. Lee is white, though he was brought up by Japanese parents. Yes, I know my girls appear Japanese, my family’s genes must be very strong.”

Now I was really puzzled as to why Mr. Lee, who was blessed with such a beautiful wife, hadn’t given her all the loving she needed. Having someone as impressive as Mrs. Lee at my side would certainly have me considering giving up preteens. I probably wouldn’t give them up, but I would consider it. Mrs. Lee got up and walked toward me. Now standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, her appealing scent had me shaking. Karen’s hourglass figure was accented by the dress she was wearing. It was black with white accents. She showed no evidence of a tummy bulge, meaning she took pride in her body. She had to work to keep in this shape, especially considering she had birthed two daughters. I would love to reach out and bring her to me, but I kept in control.

“Mr. Rogers, I want to experience what you gave to my daughters. I know it must sound horrible, but after what Lane and Bryn told me, I must be missing out.”

Now I reached out! I cupped her bum cheeks and pulled her to my face. With my face buried in her crotch, her sexual scent, combined with her perfume, permeated her dress, giving me a very serious hardon. With my mouth on her crotch, I slowly blew my warm breath through the fabric to her pussy. Her fidgeting confirmed it had the desired effect. I could only imagine what beauty must be covered, there.

“If we are going to get that personal, Karen, perhaps you should start calling me Mats.”

“Okay, Mats. Make me feel like you made my daughters feel.”

Hand in hand I led her into my bedroom. The drapes were open making it very bright, it would be better to see all of Karen. She turned and offered me her zipper. It ran down the full length of the dress. As it parted, I saw her bra and then her matching thong buried in her bum crack. When she turned and faced me, the sight of her long black hair extended from her panties, was very erotic, it reminds me of her daughter, Bryn. Karen liked the finer things in life, especially high end lingerie. The labels all read ‘Victoria’s Secret.’ She turned, and what a view. Her stay up white stockings set off the scene. Quickly, I shed my clothing, all except my shorts. My hardon was tenting them.

After my eye feasted on what was obvious, I looked at Karen’s face. She was smiling and watching me take in her beauty. I watched as her eye flashed to my bulging hard on. She licked her lips, which in turn caused me to blush. Removing my shorts, I stood in front of her.

“You are bigger than my husband. I can’t believe my girls can take a full grown man.”

Moving close, her arms encircled my neck. My hands searched for and unhooked her bra. We kissed. Her long tongue pushed against my lips, forcing me to open my own. Her snake like tongue explored. We tumbled onto the bed. Her breasts were small, but what was there was firm, with large rosy nipples. Sucking each one gave me her unique taste. The reaction from her was very exciting. She squirmed as I sucked, making funny grunting noises. It was hard to believe someone hadn’t enjoyed her body before. On her back, head on my pillow, she looked like a porcelain doll, too delicate to touch.

Nervously, I lowered her panties, exposing a mat of beautiful thick black hair. She lifted her bum to accommodate her panty removal. Her watchful eyes never left my face. Her mat was so soft against my face! Her odor was strong and intoxicating. Pushing my nose into her slit, I could feel her body tremble. Using both hands, I part the hair exposing her thick love lips, with a steady stream of juice ebbing from the slit. Further investigation revealed her soft pink interior, massive minor labia, and a very large clitoris. Why her husband or someone hadn’t enjoyed these multiple treats was beyond me. First tasting her plentiful elixir, and then sucking her labia, I finally sucked her clit and had Karen in a fit of ecstasy. Her body tossed from side to side, and then she exploded with a climax. Her small body stiffened, arched, finally relaxed with her legs spread.

“What happened? My daughters experienced that before I did! Now I know what I’ve been missing for all these years. Mats, now I know why my daughters like you. Please, do it again!”

For nearly an hour I enjoyed Karen’s offering. When my tongue flicked her tight asshole, she stiffened and looked at me in disgust. However, after four attempts, she relaxed and just enjoyed the feeling of her rosebud being licked. Towards the end, she was on her knees, her head on the pillow, with her hands spreading her cheeks to give me total access to her virgin pucker. Finally, she was exhausted, lying motionless, breathing heavily.

“Oh, Mats, I could get to like this.”

At that comment, we both started laughing. She watched as I moved between her legs, my cock extended to the maximum. It easily slid deeply into her. Her vaginal muscles tightened on me. With me in her strangle hold, I pumped ‘till I felt her cum. Then, within seconds, my hot sperm rushed into her depths. Finally drained, I withdrew. Laying beside her, I took her hand in mine and squeezed.

“My daughters were able to take all of you, Mats?”

“Yes, both of them are perfect lovers.”

Before leaving, Karen insisted on giving me a blow job. It was something her husband wouldn’t allow her to do. That man had a serious problem! We exchanged email addresses, and she had me promise to email her often. Finally dressed and at my door ready to leave, she kissed me.

“There is something I have to tell you, Mats.”

“And what would that be?”

“I’m in my fertile period. Maybe you have given my husband the son he has always wanted. I’ll be making love to him, tonight. Wish me luck!”

I must have had the stupidest look on my face as she disappeared behind the door of the elevator as it closed. I didn’t have much time to digest what had happened as the girls called to be picked up.

During the ride home, the girls told me all about the movie. It seemed they thought it was great. Lane also mentioned the number of boys that hit on them in the food court. Looking at all four girls, I could believe it.

“Even some men stopped and gave us the eye. Can you believe that?”

Dropping the Lee girls off, I wondered if Karen was home. Was her husband going to notice how easily he gets into his wife, tonight? Back at the apartment, the girls rush about. In the kitchen, I perk a new pot of coffee.

“Uncle Mats, what happened to your bed?”

Shit! In the rush, I never changed the sheets! It must smell like a whore house in my room. I knew some sperm tracks were on the sheets, as the surplus had drained out of Karen’s pussy. Quickly running to the room, both girls were examining the sheets, and the lipstick marks on the pillowcases.

“Uncle Mats, who was with you, today?”

There was no point in denying anything, but I didn’t have to admit anything, either. Silence is golden.

Then Tracy came out with.

“Hmm, that perfume smells familiar doesn’t it, Rebecca.”

“Yes, it does. It’s just like Lane’s and Bryn’s.”

“Fancy that.”

Both girls were giggling as they left me to remove the evidence of my afternoon’s dalliance. Karen’s scent did smell good. I wished she had left me her panties.

Now with my bed made with fresh sheets and pillowcases, the soiled ones went into the washer to be cleaned of their sins. I went to face my inquisitors. They were both in the living room watching television.

“Uncle Mats, do you have enough left for us, tonight?”

“Enough of what?”

“You know, stuff.”

“What stuff?”

“Your cream, dummy! Both Tracy and me have our needs, after all! You will be leaving us soon, so we have to get as much as possible before then.”

“Why are you asking me all these questions? What do you think you know?”

“We know a lot, more than you think.”

Again both were in giggle mode. There was no need to pursue this further. I was a thinking I’d been setup by the girls, with the assistance of Lane and Bryn. Karen and I have been duped. Karen must be very close to the girls, for them to let their mom find the evidence of our impropriety. They must really know their mom’s love life, too. The only thing I couldn’t believe, was that they would know of their mom’s hidden agenda.

After a very late dinner ... the girls weren’t hungry, earlier ... both bathed and appeared wearing pajama tops but no bottoms. There’s not anything like two bare preteen peaches to whet my interest. Sitting beside me with one knee up, legs slightly spread, they provided me with all the inspiration needed for a substantial hardon. Noticing my interest, their small hands freed the one eyed snake from its confines. Then they took turns licking the pre-cum from the slit. My hands were between their legs, massaging. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my nieces.


On New Year’s Eve day we spent the day at the mall and the grocery store. Tomorrow we were having a beef roast dinner. Tonight we had treats, some noise makers, and each other. I planned on the girls having both of their soft pussies full of thick cum at Midnight.

The girls had never mentioned the day I enjoyed Karen Lee. I’ve a feeling they knew I enjoyed their friend’s mom. I’ve thought about her often, especially the surprise comment when she left. Her small sexy body had appeared in a number of dreams.

After dinner on New Year’s Eve, we all hit the bathrooms. I showered, shaved and dabbed myself with cologne. Then I slipped on a robe, and met the girls in the living room. Both were in sheer robes, and were naked underneath.

We sat together. I was hugging both girls, and had their heads on my chest. Both were playing with my cock. Then I felt Tracy’s body move in a sob. Looking down, I noticed tears in her eyes. Rebecca was in the same condition.

“What’s wrong, girls?”

“Nothing.”

“Well, if nothing is wrong, why the tears?”

Both tightened their grip on my cock, and sobbed some more.

“We are sad you have to leave, Uncle Mats. We are going to miss you more than ever. You make us feel so good.”

“It isn’t like I’ll be gone, forever. I promise I’ll be back for Easter.”

“What about Mrs. Gleason? We certainly can’t do this when she’s here.”

‘This’ was caressing my shaft and rolling the foreskin up and down. True, I didn’t think Mrs. Gleason would understand.

“I’m sure I’ll think of something. Let’s not worry about that. We still have a few more days together.”

“We know, and that’s what we are sad about.”

That evening, prior to midnight, both girls were in bed with me. Fresh sperm was flowing from their well enjoyed pussies, coating my sheets with sperm tracks. Over the next three days the two kept me exhausted, offering their pussies and assholes every time they managed to get me hard. I managed to enjoy their tight rosebuds, too. By Sunday, they were walking like ducks. I hoped a night’s rest would correct that before they headed for school Monday morning.


I hated to admit it, but I welcomed Monday’s rush in the morning, to get them off to school. Rest, at last! My plan was to clean the apartment, and make sure every trace of our sexual romps were removed. All bed linens were changed, and all the obviously used bedding was put into the washer. It took three loads to complete the job. Finished just before noon, I felt proud of my accomplishments. In the middle of my lunch, the telephone rang. The caller ID display says, ‘R. Lee.’ It had to be Karen or her husband, as the girls were in school, Tracy and Rebecca had arranged to meet them, and they walked together.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Mats, it’s Karen.”

“Nice to hear from you, Karen.”

“I was wondering if I can see you this afternoon. I can be there in ten minutes.”

“Sure, come and visit. I am nearly finished my packing. I will be leaving tomorrow, after picking up Mrs. Gleason.”

“I know. Lane told me you were going back to Texas. I’ll see you shortly.”

When the buzzer went off, I just released the door. Waiting with the lobby door open, I watched the elevator climb to this floor. This time Karen was wearing tailored slacks that were molded to every curve she had. She looked like a movie star.

“Welcome, Karen, would you like a coffee? It may seem like I’m a coffee freak, but I don’t drink any spirits when I’m with the girls.”

“That’s the sign of a caring person. Thank you. I’ll join you for a coffee.”

After serving the coffee, we were sitting on opposite sides of the table. She looked so delicate. Memories of her in bed, had my over worked cock tingling again. I’ve no idea what the record is for sperm production, but I must be close.

“What was the purpose of your visit, Karen?”

“I don’t know how to say this, it may sound crazy, but here goes. I am at the peak of my cycle, today. As I mentioned, my husband thinks of sex as a job, but I like the way you enjoy sex a lot better. That night after you and I enjoyed sex, he climbed on top of me and grunted a few times, and then got off of me. He didn’t even cum in me. I want you to fuck me today, and hopefully make me pregnant with a boy. My husband won’t remember that he didn’t cum in me, but will certainly be proud of a male child.”

Karen stood and started undoing her blouse. Soon I was looking at her bra covered titties. What kind of man wouldn’t take advantage of what Karen had to offer? Forgetting the coffee, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom, making a mental note to change the bedding as soon as she’d left, and open the windows to remove any trace of her perfume.

Slipping out of my clothes, I stood before her, my cock ready to do it’s duty. Watching Karen undress was a stimulating sight as she wiggled out of her slacks. They’ll never fit if she gets pregnant. I plan on doing everything in my power to make her wish come true. I just hoped her husband was as ugly as I. Karen stood before me in her bra and matching thong, and moved towards me. Then she was in my arms. Her kisses were full of passion, and there was nothing phony about her sincerity. She wanted to make love, and wanted the fruits of our labor of love to result in a pregnancy. Removing the last remnants of her clothing, I lay her on the bed and enjoyed the sight of her nude body. There was one noticeable difference from last time; she had trimmed off all the hair covering her slit. It was bare and open waiting for me. With my mouth at her well, I enjoy the flow of her juice, swallowing. This time she grabs her knees and pulls them to her breasts, spreading her legs. The result was her asshole and pussy was in mouth range. After bring her to several climaxes, I am ready to do the deed. When Karen realizes I am about to mount her, she quickly puts a pillow under her hips. This elevates her body so my ejaculations could only flow downhill deep into her body.

The angle felt good, my cock was buried deep. With her heels dug deep in the mattress she slams her body against me with each thrust. When the flood gates did open, she puts a bear hug on me pulling me into her. With the final vestige of cum flowing hopefully to her willing eggs she releases me.

“Mats, I just want to stay in this position as long as possible. I don’t know if it will help but I want to try. Can you do me again before I leave?”

“I can try.”

The room smells of perfume, fresh pussy juice and cum. Since I need to rest before my trip tomorrow, I snuggle to Karen, my face in her hair. Hell she smells good. Looking at her face, she was in another world, willing my sperm to fertilize her egg. As far as I knew I had never fathered a child in my life. I planned on keeping contact with Karen via email.

Being so exhausted, I must have fallen asleep. Karen had my cock in her mouth sucking me to a hardon. She really wanted another dose of my sperm.

“I like doing this! I wish you were going to stay. You have what I need.”

With me hard again, she arranged her body to receive my cock. It slipped in easily, what with my sperm and pussy juice mixed in her pussy. This time it took more time for me to actually cum. But cum I did. I had no idea of the volume Karen received, but it was all I had left. It was three-thirty when she left, giving me all of fifteen minutes to change my bed and air out the room. The girls would check after embarrassing me last week.

The evidence was in the washer and I was in the kitchen - showered, dressed, and enjoying a coffee - when they opened the door. When they noticed my bags at the door it put them in a somber mood. Both came to me and hug and kiss me.

“How was school?”

“Good, we’re doing well. Tanimara will be starting additional tutoring this Saturday.”

“She’s a very smart young woman.”

“And not bad looking either.”

“I never noticed.”

“Liar.”

After dinner the girls helped with the cleanup, then did their homework. At the table I made of a list of everything I’d brought, to make sure didn’t forget anything. I had been cleaned out the two draws Mrs. Gleason left for me, and everything in the closet was in my bags. I had my clothes for tomorrow laid out, and a dirty clothes bag for everything I didn’t had time to wash.

Later, after the girls finished their homework, they bathed and we gathered on the sofa, hugging. They were very subdued, and snuggled into me. At ten we went to bed. This was my last night to enjoy their company at night. They were not interested in sex, which was welcomed by me after this afternoon with Karen. We fall asleep cuddled together as one. Sometime during the night, I awoke to one of the girls sucking me. In the dim light, I see Tracy’s sleeping face; it was Rebecca sucking me for the last time. I didn’t how but I did cum, giving Rebecca her final taste. She continues to suck me, and we both fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.