Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series - Cover

Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 8: Going Home for New Years

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Going Home for New Years - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2016 for his expertise in editing and proofing.

The last two days have to be the happiest I have enjoyed in twenty years. Christmas day was a blast, just watching my nieces open each gift. From what they have told me about their past Christmas’s, they would have been fortunate to receive anything resembling a gift from their mother, my sister. Her main concern in life was where her next fix was coming from.


A little about myself: I am forty-nine and never married. My name is Matthew Rogers. Early in my checkered life, I got hung with the moniker ‘Mats’, the crazy thing is, I can’t remember why. My parents were what was commonly known as ‘white trash’. When I left home, they likely celebrated because it meant one less mouth to feed. I am a loner, having learned to fend for myself very early in life. Currently, I am an engineer, very proficient at my trade. My natural ability in the oil fields has kept me in demand. I keep to myself and stay out of trouble, a good trait in a predominately male profession.


This morning, Boxing Day, starts with trying to get the girls out of bed. The game they play is “let’s get Mat’s excited”; once achieved, they devise a method as to which one of them will take care of it. Both target my cock, and as one jumps on my chest the other manipulates my hard on, their goal is achieved. Their warm hands feel so good. They quickly learn that’s my Achilles’ heel and it’s the way to handle me. Tracy enjoys hefting my balls as she sucks me. Rebecca likes to suck and pump my shaft. Both methods have me surrendering in minutes. The girls are naked during this exercise, flashing their beautiful, puffy pussies at me as they move around the bed. There is no way the swelling of their love lips will ever go down, as both enjoy sex as much as I do. The problem I’m having is my old body is having a hard time in the semen production department. There are times, when ejaculating, that I am lucky to squirt one or two drops. This morning, it is Rebecca that manages to squat on my raging hard on. Just the feeling of her warm, moist, pussy engulfing me, causes my hips to start the pumping action. Her strokes are as long as she can manage. Tracy is massaging my balls. When I cum, I cum hard. What a way to start the day!

After showering, we enjoy breakfast. The problem is both the girls are dressed in sexy bra and thong combinations. Every day, I thank the lingerie designer at Victoria’s Secret. For the balance of the day, we cuddle, eat, enjoy videos and, when they manage to get me up again, have wonderful sex. Babysitting my nieces through the holiday was to allow Mrs. Gleason the opportunity to see her family; however, my good deeds may cause my early demise but what a way to go!

After living like recluses, for both Christmas and Boxing Day, the girls and I decide to see if the rest of the world survived Christmas. It’s a welcome respite for me, as the girls have been very demanding. The brisk air puts color in the girl’s cheeks. Overnight, a light dusting of snow gives the park a festive spirit. The girl’s hair bounces as they run. Running is not for me. I follow ... slowly.

All the changes in the girls, in such a short time, has to be credited to Tanimara. She is elegant, carries herself majestically, and is always immaculately dressed. She gave them the inspiration to learn and accept education as important; and, more importantly, made them realize they could be anything they wanted to be. Walking among the hordes of people, they appear as well behaved young ladies. It makes be proud to be their Uncle. We spend the good part of the afternoon enjoying the beautiful day.

Finding a comfortable bench, I watch as they chat with other families who are doing exactly the same as us. The eye candy strolling is plentiful. Even though my nieces keep me more than satisfied, my gaze enjoys the visual offerings. Looking about to locate Tracy and Rebecca, I find them in a major discussion with two attractive, young girls. Their long shining blonde hair is done in ponytails and flows as they move. Like my nieces, they are dressed in, what I suspect is, their Christmas finery. Their white ski pants, tucked into high-heeled boots, match their short jackets. Both are wearing pink turtlenecks, which sets off their natural beauty. Hell, they have to be twins! The girls turn and point to me, I watch four beauties approach me.

“Uncle Mats, this is Krystin and Kerri Hamilton. They are friends from school.”

“Hello girls. Did you have a good Christmas?”

“Yes, thank you. We did.”

“You look good in those outfits. I bet you are driving all the boys in the park crazy.”

“I guess and maybe some men as well.”

Krystin’s eyes are dancing, full of life and mischief. Do all young girls eat something special that makes them so appealing? Kerri has a sly grin on her face, like she knows what her sister is talking about.

“You girls are twins?”

“Yes, we are, but I am the oldest. Krystin is my younger sister.”

“Shut up, you are only five minutes older than me.”

“And how old is that?”

“Thirteen; well, actually twelve, we will be thirteen on January tenth.”

“Well, you are closer to thirteen than you are to twelve, so thirteen it is.”

“Uncle Mats, can the girls come and visit?”

“Of course, any time they like.”

The twins move off down the path. As they leave, both turn and give me an interesting smile. As they move away, I appreciate the way their skintight slacks give me a mental image of their shapely young bottoms. Even after days of sexual abuse by my nieces, my hero shows definite interest in the enticing view. You know what I am thinking: twins. Wow!

We spend a good four hours out in the fresh air. It’s really a beautiful day. Having the park this close to the apartment is one of the major benefits of the area. Each girl grabs an arm and escorts me back home. In the apartment, the girls head for their bedrooms, likely to change into something to keep me in a state of perpetual excitement. The answering machine is blinking: there are two messages; one from Tanimara, and the other from Mrs. Gleason.

First, Tanimara: she asks me to call her when I return. The second, Mrs. Gleason; again thanking me for allowing her the chance of a lifetime to see her family. She confirms she will be back on January second and wonders if it would be possible for me to pick her up at the airport; she provides the flight number.

Calling her back, I assure her I will be waiting for her. She asks about the girls and wishes us a Happy New Year. All I can think of is: if the New Year is like the last week, it certainly can’t be anything but fantastic. When I call Tanimara, her news is somewhat different, but welcome.

“Tanimara, you called.”

“Just wanted to know how you were holding up with the girls.”

By the implication in her voice, something tells me she knows exactly what we’ve been enjoying since I returned. Treading on areas I’m not sure of, I proceed cautiously.

“We are all fine, if that is what you mean. We just came back from a walk in the park.”

“I had no doubt you would be able to take care of the girl’s needs. Remember, I know what you are capable of.”

Again the innuendo of what may have happened, but no clue to know exactly what Tanimara is referring to exactly. We are playing a verbal game of cat and mouse. Playing stupid and admitting nothing, I continue prodding her, only to be answered in the same format. It’s a draw, with neither of us getting any confirmation of what the other knows.

“In regards to what?”

“When the girls called and told me you were in town, I had hoped you would have called at least.”

“Sorry, my nieces have kept me on my toes, with shopping before Christmas. Christmas day we prepared the proverbial meal, that was an adventure, and Boxing Day was a day of rest.”

“I bet you didn’t get much of a rest. Your nieces are two very demanding girls.”

I’m sure I heard her subtle laugh. Hell, I wish she would tell me what she knows or what she thinks she knows?

“It’s good to hear from you. Did your Christmas go well?”

“Robin and I had a quiet time together. I have tons of homework.”

“You will get it done.”

“The real reason I called is to let you know that Robin and I are going on a shopping trip and wondered if the girls would like to go, with your permission of course.”

It would be a good experience for the girls, assuming they are interested, and for me, it would give me time for a rest.

“What do you have in mind? I’ll run it past the girls and get back to you.”

Robin’s parents live in Ajax, a city about ninety miles from here. Her parents have been after her to visit, and after talking and wishing Tanimara a Merry Christmas, extended the invitation to her as well. During the conversation the girls got mentioned, somehow, and Robin’s parents extended the invitation to them as well. They live in a large, rambling house with plenty of room, since all the siblings have left. They would leave Tuesday and be back Wednesday evening. Telling her I will talk to the girls and call her back shortly, I hang up.

“Girls, would you come here please.”

As I suspected, both are wearing robes and skimpily lingerie or, more likely, are nude. They are now aware how much I love seeing them in their sexy lingerie. The top of the robes are loose, each has her gift necklace on, with their initial dangling down every time they lean over. I don’t think they have even taken them off since I gave it to them.

“Tanimara called. She wanted to know if you girls would be interested in accompanying her and Robin to visit Robin’s parents in Ajax. You would be staying overnight, Tuesday.”

Both faces show surprise, and then they both smile and look at each other. I’m assuming they have never had an opportunity such as this.

“Wow, we have never done anything like that before. What would we be doing?”

“Visiting Robin’s parents and shopping. They live near a very large Outlet Mall. There will be all kinds of after Christmas sales going on, I am sure.”

“But we don’t have any money.”

“You will have, if you want to go.”

In unison, they both confirm they want to go. Forgetting they have dressed to tease me, both are in a deep conversation about what can possibly happen. Then they realize I’m still sitting there, they drop the robes and they both sit on a knee. Both sets of boobs are nearly eye level. Both are excited, as their nipples are hard and molded into the bra cups. Both pairs of thongs expose more then they cover.

“Uncle Mats, how much money are you going to give us to go shopping?”

“You really don’t need much, what would you need to buy?”

That throws both into silence, as they think about what I said. Then thinking as one, they both grab for my crotch. Tracy undoes my belt, Rebecca lowers my fly; soon, my cock is standing out in its full glory. The girls learn quickly. Rebecca pumps my cock as Tracy rubs the precum on the tip. The total effect has me putty in their hands.

“I think we will need lots of money, Uncle Mats. Don’t you agree, Tracy?”

“Oh yes, we might see something we need. We can always use more clothing. Is there a Victoria’s Secret in the mall? You like us wearing sexy lingerie, don’t you.”

Preteens, and already they know how to get a male to do their bidding. Tracy leans over and mouths me. Rebecca squeezes tighter and continues to pump.

“I think we need at least three hundred dollars apiece, don’t you Tracy?”

Washing the tip of my cock with her tongue, she raises her head, licking her lips and smiling.

“Actually, I was thinking more in the five hundred dollar range. Sexy clothes cost a lot of money.”

By this time, I’m aching for relief. Rebecca slows down her strokes, prolonging my agony. Tracy is looking at me, her tongue flicking her lips.

“Okay girls, you win. Five hundred it is.”

Tracy goes down on me and sucks as if her life depends on it. Cumming quickly, Rebecca massages my shrinking shaft to maximize the amount of cream that Tracy can swallow. I just had a thousand dollar blowjob from my nieces. The things one will pay for. Nevertheless, I have to admit, it did feel good!

There are still plenty of leftovers for our evening meal. We were planning to watch another Christmas special, but the girls continue to talk about the trip. Finally, they settle down when the telephone rings. It is the twins, Krystin and Kerri. It seems the girls invited them to visit and see all the clothes and games they received for Christmas. They will be here tomorrow afternoon. It means a trip to pick up some snacks and drinks in the morning.

While cuddling to watch the movie, I must have rested my eyes for a moment and woke up two hours later. The sleep is welcome; I really didn’t need to see ‘White Christmas’ again. Finally, in bed, Rebecca slides down my body and duplicates what Tracy did earlier. She wants to keep everything even. Totally drained once more, all three of us cuddle in a ball and fall asleep.

The next morning is a panic. We woke late. The guests will be here in less than two hours. Tearing out of the apartment to get some munchies and drinks, the girls will be dusting and getting the apartment ready for their guests. All the beds have to be stripped and remade as well. My trip is completed in record time. The girls have completed their chores and are dressed in similar outfits, looking like angels. Grabbing some toast and more coffee, we wait in the kitchen. The girls are on the money kick again, they want to know when I will be providing them with the loot. The doorbell rings: I’m saved by the bell.

Krystin and Kerri are wearing matching outfits: white body clinging slacks, and pink turtleneck sweaters that accent their budding upper bodies. Their makeup is minimal, but its effect enhances their natural beauty. Their shimmering, blonde hair flips back and forth in ponytails. All this beauty has me wondering if anyone else is enjoying their many charms. They both move with feminine grace. I can’t help myself, I just stare. Acknowledging my interest, they both smile at me.

Then all four disappear into the bedrooms; soon, there are screams and yelling as they play the numerous games on the Play station. In the kitchen, I prepare the snacks. The two blondes would be an enjoyable snack for me; wishful thinking. Nearly an hour later, all four are in the kitchen enjoying the treats. The conversation is all about the games, who won and who lost, and the challenges. Sitting in the corner listening, the main part of the conversation changes to the girl’s trip. It seems the twins have been to that mall and are providing my nieces with numerous spots to spend my money. When it is time for them to leave, I stand at the door to help them with their coats that are scented with their intoxicating fragrance. Each thanks me, and seems to take every opportunity to bump into me. Their bold actions have me wondering. As they leave, they turn and give me the eye-to-eye routine.

“They are very good looking, don’t you think, Uncle Mats?”

“I guess, but not as beautiful as my favorite nieces.”

“We are not your only nieces!”

“I don’t know if your Aunts have children.”

“We haven’t seen Aunt Amber or Aunt Ashley, or our cousins, for years.”

“Cousins?”

“Yes, both have three children each, all girls. We are all about the same age.”

“Did they have husbands?”

Both girls look at each other, and then back at me. It seems the ritual of multiple males in the lives of the female Rogers, runs in the family. Questioning the girls for more information, it seems that both aunts always worked, and didn’t do drugs. The only sister that fortunately didn’t have children was Ann.

“I think mom is the one that made them move away. She was always broke and asking them for money, Tracy and I enjoyed visiting them because they always had big meals. Mom didn’t do anything for us. She certainly couldn’t cook.”

Noticing the effects of reminiscing is having on the girls, I change the subject.

“What are you girls going to do for luggage for you trip?”

Bong! That gets their attention. The conversation changes in a flash and so does the mood, no longer somber.

“We don’t have luggage. We never thought of it.”

“Well, we can spare two garbage bags. That will impress Robin’s parents.”

It is nice to get one up on them; their mouths drop at that suggestion. Then the questions: how much luggage should they have? What do they need to pack? It goes on and on; finally, I suggest a trip to the mall. Wal-Mart should have what we are looking for, nothing elaborate, just practical. There is a whirlwind of activity as they rush to get ready. The mall closes early on Sunday. As it turns out, we have tons of time.

Shopping with my nieces makes me feel proud. They are well behaved, and eye candy for all the men we pass. They do turn heads, with their contrasting complexions and long, striking, hair. Each one has an arm curled in mine as we walk down the aisles. Even at this young age, they take forever to pick out one piece of luggage. Men would enter the area, look at what is on display, check a few prices, pick out one and pay for it. All would be done in five minutes. I have been watching the girls for the last hour; driving a clerk crazy as they open the cases, remove the tons of packing paper before opening another sample. Finally, they decide. Both buy the same model, but in different colors. Loaded with the purchases, we head to the truck. We stop at the mall’s fast food complex on the way home. This time, they stand with their hands out, waiting for me to cross their palms with some cash. They disappear to seek the meal of meals. Me, straight to New York Fries, then a coffee, I sit and enjoy. The girls are moving from one kiosk to another.

It doesn’t matter which mall you shop, all have an endless supply of eye candy. Two young, oriental girls, catch my eye. Watching them shop for their meal, they surprise me by sitting two tables from me. From this angle, I can see both beautiful faces. They are wearing current fashions. Of course, I wonder how old they are. Have they allowed anyone to share their charms? Are they looking for a volunteer? Then, I am brought out of me daydream.

“How are your fries, Uncle Mats?”

Their trays are loaded. They certainly won’t require anything else other than a snack tonight. At the table eating, they survey the area. They wave at my eye candy. The eye candy waves back, but first they look at me, smile and return to their meal.

“You know them?”

“Yes. They go to our school and are in the band with us.”

First the twins, and now two more fabulous looking young friends; if there was some way to get to know them better, I could be set for life. The two girls finish their meals, and come over to our table.

“Hi Tracy, Rebecca, did you girls have a good Christmas?”

“The best, with our uncle; Uncle Mats, this is Lane and Bryn Lee. Lane and Bryn, this is our uncle, Mats Rogers.”

Both shake my hand; their small hands are dwarfed by my large one. Their hands are soft and warm in mine. Their scent permeates the area; it’s as soft and delicate as they are. Their features are romantic, with exotic eyes ... The girls explain the reason for our trip today and that gets all four into a heated conversation. What I enjoy is the inquiring glances that both Lane and Bryn throw my way. Each time, I smile in acknowledgement. Both girls have noticeable breasts, which they enjoy pushing out for my benefit. What I wouldn’t give to see them in bed. My imagination has them naked; their shapely bodies open for inspection. Then a comment brings me back.

“It was nice to meet you, Mr. Rogers.”

It’s Lane; she is standing so close to me that her leg is touching my thigh. The heat is exhilarating. This close, the desire to encircle her body and pull her close is unbearable, but considering the location, my common sense prevails.

“That goes the same for me. It was a pleasure meeting you and your sister. Come and visit the girls anytime you like.”

“Thank you, we will. We have to go; our parents are expecting us by six.”

With my imagination running to the extremes, we watch the girls disappear into the crowds. I can’t believe the high, just being close to these youngsters! We have to get back home so one of the girls can take the edge off me.

“How old are the Lees?”

“Lane is twelve and Bryn is thirteen. We eat lunch together at school. They were the first girls we met and are very nice.”

“Do they live near us?”

“Yes, in the subdivision near the apartment building. We often walk to school together.”

With the mall closing, we head for the Avalanche. With a feeling that life is beautiful, we drive out of the parking lot. To the left is a bus stop. Lane and her sister are waiting for the bus.

“Uncle Mats, please stop, you can drop them off on our way home.”

Stopping the Avalanche beside them, they look and wonder, but the privacy glass makes it nearly impossible to see into the cab. Tracy opens the door.

“Lane, Bryn, jump in, Uncle Mats will give you a lift home.”

Lifting the armrest allows Lane to slide in beside me. Bryn goes to the back with Rebecca. Again, the heat of Lane’s body touching mine gives me a wild feeling. Her soft scent doesn’t help.

“Thank you, Mr. Rogers; the bus doesn’t come for another ten minutes. It’s cool in the wind.”

“There will be heat momentarily.”

“I feel warm already, Mr. Rogers.”

What I am feeling is a small hand on the top of my thigh, slowly caressing up and down. Looking down, Lane is looking at me with a mischievous look on her face; she knows the effect she is having on me. It’s dark enough in the cab to camouflage her actions. The other three are in a heavy discussion about one of the PlayStation games everyone received at Christmas. Lane doesn’t join in, but her hand wandering is getting bolder. She soon is caressing my massive erection. It’s making driving difficult. Whispering, I get her attention.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing yet, but give me time. Don’t you like it?”

Not waiting for an answer, she squeezes my shaft and nearly causes me to run the curb. Then she lets go. Silently, with sighing relief and assuming she is done, she surprises me. Lane shifts her body, now facing me, her back to Tracy who is deep in conversation with Bryn and Rebecca. Lane’s hand is attempting to locate the tab on my fly. Soon I feel a draft in my crotch area. Her small hand slips in and grasps my now raging hard on. She is unable to encircle the girth, but manages to stroke me. Her thumb rubs the tip and spreads the precum that is pouring out of me. It takes all of my concentration to keep from blowing my load.

“Lane, please stop. You are going to embarrass me.”

Smiling, she stops, giving my cock a final squeeze and tucks me back into my pants with great difficulty. Rolling into their subdivision, Lane gives me instructions to her house. All the while, her hand is on the tip of my cock. Pulling up in front of their home, she leans over and kisses my cheek before the interior light comes on as Tracy opens the door.

“Thank you very much, Mr. Rogers. We appreciate the lift. It was nice to meet you.”

Tracy, Bryn, nor Rebecca are not aware of what has transpired, they were engrossed in the PlayStation talk. Later, Tracy got the benefit of Lane’s manipulations with one of my larger loads of hot sperm pumped deep into her willing anal passage. In the morning, Rebecca arranges her body to receive it as well. At the breakfast table, with both of their bum holes swollen from use, that doesn’t deter the conversation about the trip. The two of them are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

During breakfast, they make a list of what they will need. You would think they were going on safari for a month, not an overnight shopping trip. After dishes, they disappear. I am looking forward to a night alone.

“Uncle Mats, do you have our money?”

“I will have to go to a cash machine. Do you girls want to join me?”

“No thanks, we have to pack. Tanimara said we would be leaving early. She should be calling any time now.”

The mall has numerous cash machines. Because my accounts are in Texas, it is difficult having local banks cash a check for any amount. Thank goodness for all the ATMs. Gary Stokes, my accountant, had arranged an account for me with a very high daily cash limit. Usually, the ATM limits are not a problem; however, needing one thousand dollars, it may be necessary to use more than one.

In the food court, Kim Yuan is sitting, nursing a coffee.

“Want some company?”

Looking up, she gives me a beautiful smile. She reminds me of a larger model of Lane and Bryn, but just as beautiful and appealing.

“Certainly, I would love some!”

“Let me get a coffee, do you need a refill.”

Shaking her head no, I get one for myself and return.

“So, how was your Christmas? Did you get time to rest after the busy Christmas Eve?”

“It was quiet, just me and my sister. Actually, I slept most of Christmas day. Both of us were exhausted. She also works in retail.”

“And how about you?”

“My nieces kept me busy. They had a wonderful Christmas.”

Kim’s soft facial features and her big, brown, bedroom eyes, give me butterflies. Her cloths accent her obvious charms. Each time I look at her, my desire for her increases. She has never actually acknowledged my interest, so it is wishful thinking on my part. Although the girls more than satisfy my needs, my ego tells me Kim would be a welcome change.

“Just seeing the girls so happy was enough for me. Their joy is so innocent and real. They had a hard time for many years.”

“How so?”

After explaining the saga of the girls, Kim is sympatric. When she reaches over the table to pat the back of my hand, the effect is like being touched by a hot poker. She doesn’t remove her hand and looks me eye to eye. I wonder if she can feel the flow of my desire to make love with her. I hope she is psychic. She looks at the clock on the wall.

“I have to return to work. It was nice meeting and talking with you. Too bad we don’t have more time.”

Is this a request for more intimate contact? My heart is pumping blood at a furious rate.

“Are you free tonight?”

That comment confirms her effect on me. My usual quiet demeanor has been replaced by that bold comment. It seems like an eternity before Kim answers.

“Are you asking me for a date?”

“I may be; perhaps dinner?”

“I would like that. I can be ready at seven.”

“Perfect. Where can I pick you up?”

Kim gives me her address and her telephone number. Feeling elated, I return to the apartment. The girls rush to me and hug. They are full of chatter about the trip. Tanimara called, the girls are to be at the building’s front door at seven in the morning, which means they have to get up at five-thirty. It will take them that long to get ready. This certainly works out for my date with Kim.

“So, are you girls packed?”

“We are still deciding what to bring. Do you have something for us?”

Handing them each an envelope, they squeal and hug me. Both head for Tracy’s bedroom. Scrounging around the kitchen, I prepare a meal for the girls. All that is left is to put it in the microwave and heat. After showering, I enjoy a good cup of coffee and catch up on the news. The girls appear, flushed and excited.

“Well, we think we have everything, right Rebecca?”

“Yes, we have everything on our list.”

“You are only going for one night, not forever.”

“You don’t understand, Uncle Mats. Tanimara told us to what to bring. We are packed and ready. The only thing is we have left to do is to go to bed early.”

“Well, that is fine, I am going out tonight.”

“Who with?”

“No one you know.”

“It isn’t Lane, is it? She has the hots for you. She called today and asked a whole bunch of questions about you, some were very personal.”

“What do you mean personal?”

“You know, like personal. Are you meeting with her tonight?”

“No.”

Before I could quiz them further, they head to the bedroom. Their comments have me wondering about Lane. My cock starts to tingle; it’s also concerned about Lane. Just the thought of her massaging my tool, gives me goose bumps. That young lady shows a lot of promise!

After the girls have eaten, we all clean the kitchen. They quickly disappear back to their rooms; the conversation again is about their trip. Changing to a casual outfit, I am ready for my date. Advising the girls I’m leaving, both remind me to get them up early tomorrow morning.

Surprisingly, it’s still relatively warm for this time of the year. The warm day has removed most of the snow. Lights of the season abound in the residential areas. It takes me nearly twenty minutes to find Kim’s Street. She and her sister live in a seven-floor apartment building. In the lobby, I locate Lee, and push the buzzer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.