Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series - Cover

Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 5: Wilderness Park

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wilderness Park - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

As with my other departures this one isn’t any easier. Leaving behind all my newfound young lovers makes me wonder if I should settle down in one of these communities and forget about returning to the oil fields. It isn’t that I need the money. My investments will provide me with a very comfortable living for the rest of my life.

The vision of the twins Melanie and Kylie naked in my tent has me dreaming were they older so we could have enjoyed each other to the fullest. Fond memories of introducing both Tracy and Elena to the joys of sex give me a small reason to continue my journey if just to meet new people. Finally the recollections of young Mia and her child Rebecca, it is girls like Mia that get men thinking of marriage. Maybe it is a good thing that I am moving on again.

Stopping for fuel and a bite to eat at a truck stop, I raid the rack of free pamphlets at the front entrance. They will give me something read waiting to be served and hopefully take my mind off the girls I have left behind. A colorful one labeled Wilderness Paradise gets my attention. The park is in the mountains. There are no amenities at all, everything you need you must bring with you. In very large print it suggests no children, no elderly or anyone that doesn’t like solitude should not to consider visiting. Cell phones do not work as it is so far off the beaten path. Camping sites are limited to fifty-one for the complete park and are miles between each other. The more I think about it the more I look at it as a challenge. The parks I have enjoyed recently have been anything but relaxing. Oh I have been totally exhausted many times and sleep well but it has been the result of numerous sexual encounters not fresh mountain air.

While paying my bill I inquire the location to the next largest center to restock my larder. Then the wilderness park is my next extended stop. It will be an interesting diversion. Will I survive without company after all the young girls I have enjoyed over the last several weeks, time will tell?

A little about myself, I am forty-nine and never married. My name is Matthew Rogers. Early in my checked life I get hung with the moniker ‘Mats’ and the crazy thing is I can’t remember why. My parents are what are commonly known as white trash. Yes I did live in a trailer park. Leaving home as a smart assed seventeen year old teenager they likely celebrated because it meant one less mouth to feed. I have no idea if any of my family is still alive, one of these days I will attempt to find my four older sisters. I have often wondered if they have married and have families. Hell I could be an uncle and don’t know it!

As a loner you learn to fend for yourself very quickly. Currently I am an engineer very proficient at my profession. My natural ability in the oil fields has kept me in demand. Keeping to myself and staying out of trouble a good trait in a predominately male vocation. My employer under duress agreed to give me a six-month leave of absence; it was either that or he looks for my replacement, he quickly agreed to a leave.

The pamphlet for the Wilderness Park gives a list of necessities for an extended stay, it is quite extensive. Pulling into the mall parking lot I stock up at the large grocery store then to Wal-Mart for fuel for my Coleman lantern and stove. These are items I have never used. My plan is to stop just before arriving at the park at a town to fill the cooler full of ice and fresh meat giving me enough for my first three days then it will be eating out of cans and packages; perhaps the fishing will be good.

All of my camping equipment was won in a poker game. There is a small generator still in the packing case. The prior owner is a real outdoor fanatic and cried as I loaded his treasures in the trailer that is also booty from the same card game. The stakes were high but lady luck smiled on me that day. Reviewing the list confirms I have everything suggested for a wilderness trek. Roughly calculating I figure it will take at least four hours to arrive at the park. Maybe a motel for tonight then find a grocery store in the morning hopefully arriving at the park early in the day to set up. Since there are no amenities it will be prudent to set up in daylight.

At four my search for a motel begins. They are few and far between in this mountainous area. Hell there is no place level to build one. For miles all there is rocks and trees. Finally a sign say motel and fuel thirty miles. The Avalanche has duel fuel tanks giving me a very long range before needing fuel. The motel is a rugged collection of buildings. Someone had completed a lot of excavating and blasting of rock to obtain the space needed. The main building housed the office and restaurant. After checking in, a shower is next before dinner. The room is rough but the bed is comfortable. There is a television but no telephone. A large sign on top of it says a movie via satellite is available at eight. A roar in the background confirms the power for the motel complex is from a generator.

Dinner consists of a beef stew, salad and fresh baked bread; the menu is very limited. There are only two others in the dinning room. A young girl serves as a waitress. After delivering my order to the kitchen, she returns to the room and stands near the counter. My guess she is the daughter or relative of the owners. Her complexion suggests she is an American native by ancestry. Her long dark brown hair flows to the middle of her back. She looks at me with her piercing brown sparkling eyes. When our eyes meet she gives me a disarming smile.

My guess she is twelve to fourteen. Her blue blouse stands out from her chest confirming she has interesting small orange sized breasts. Her jeans are molded to her bum and legs suggesting a thin beautiful well-toned body. Mr. Happy starts stirring. A small bell tingles in the kitchen and she disappears returning with my meal.

“Enjoy your meal Mister. Mom is a good cook.”

“Hi, please no Mister everyone calls me Mats.”

“Ok Mats enjoy your dinner leave room for dessert, it is apple pie and ice cream.”

“If it taste as good as it smells it will be perfect.”

“My name is Rwanda Green. Just shout if you need anything.”

The meal is plain but tasty and filling, reminding me of the fare we are served at the camp in the oil fields. The coffee is hot and brewed just right. Rwanda takes away the dishes returning with a slab of pie will two scoops of ice cream. Rwanda goes to the counter and accepts payment from the other guests and they leave the restaurant. She comes and sits at my table.

“I hope you don’t mind the company. Living here is really boring especially in the summer when school is out.”

After my questioning look she continues.

“I go to school in the city. I live at my uncles during the school term and return home once a month on a weekend. I like the city.”

“Well cities can be interesting. How long have you family lived here?”

“I was born here. My grandfather built the restaurant and now mom and dad run it. They like it here, I don’t”

“So how long is that?”

“Nearly twelve years it is boring and lonely for me. I get to read a lot. Dad turns off the generator at ten so the only thing left to do is read. I have a battery lamp that recharges when there is power. When we go to the city I go to the library and exchange my books. Dad made special arrangements so I can keep them longer then usual. We usually go to town for supplies every two weeks.”

At eleven Rwanda has a young preteen body far beyond her years. After all my recent experiences with young girls including a number of preteen I can appreciate the beauty of one so young and likely her desires for something other then reading. I wonder what titles she actually reads.

“This is pretty rough country for anyone. What else do you do besides read?”

“Oh there are lots of things but I can’t tell you.”

Now my curiosity is tweaked. What is she doing that she doesn’t want to share with me. Of course my mind is on sex but should I judge this young lady on my poor morals? Following her very sexy bottom to the counter I pay of dinner. Rwanda tells me breakfast is from seven to ten. Thanking her I return to my room. The movie is a tearjerker something I really am not interested in. Knowing there is only twenty minutes of light I review the pamphlet from the park reconfirming I have everything necessary for my visit.

Then there is darkness and total silence. It is an eerie feeling. The generator has been shut down. There is total quiet something you do not experience in town. Fortunately there is a full moon and it lights up the evening. For some reason sleep evades my attempts. Mr. Happy isn’t asleep either as I am sporting a tremendous hardon. My dirty mind recalls Rwanda wondering what she is doing. Looking at the large space beside me wishing her luscious body was available.

Just as sleep is about to overtake me there is a muted knock at the door. Staggering to the door in a semi conscious state I open it a crack to see Rwanda in a night shift.

“Can I come in? I couldn’t sleep and would like to talk.”

Answering okay before my mind registers that I am naked has me rushing to get my shorts and struggling into them not before Rwanda sees the silhouette of my raging cock in the moonlight. Of course in my hurry I attempt to put both feet into one opening causing delay and my cock is bobbing to the delight of Rwanda hungry eyes.

“Don’t get dressed on my account. I have seen my Uncle many times. You are a lot bigger then he is.”

Finally in my shorts really doesn’t do anything for me as my cock is proudly tenting giving Rwanda a hellva show. There is only one chair in the room and it is holding my open suitcase. She climbs on the bed and sits beside me staring at my predicament.

“This is a dumb question but how is it that you see your uncle’s?”

“Well he and aunty don’t know I watch them having sex every time I can. The latch on their bedroom door doesn’t work properly and leaves a crack. They do all kinds of things. My aunt really likes sucking my uncle. Do you like your thing sucked?”

The more I look at Rwanda the more I wish she would drop her nighty. She smells of shampoo and soap. All during the time her eyes have never left my bulge and try, as I might nothing gets it to start receding. She is now looking up at me waiting for my answer. How would her small beautiful mouth like to suck me dry? It is a trial to hold my desires in check with her being this close.

“Yes I like to be sucked.”

“By girls?”

“Of course by girls.”

“My age?”

Answering that question true fully certainly would label me as a pervert but it may get something going.

“Girls your age are the best suckers.”

She rewards me by a big smile and gives me a hug. With her body against me my will power is waning. She smells so good. My mind has her on her back legs spread and me enjoying her preteen tasty pussy. Is she capable of enjoying full sex? Hell I hope so. She releases her hug and looks up at me.

“Can I touch it?”

“Of course.”

Thinking she meant rubbing my shorts she surprises me by slipping her small hand under the waistband and clutching me. Oh, it feels so good. She grasps my shaft and starts pumping in small strokes.

“My uncle loves Amy doing this.”

“Amy?”

“My aunt.”

Rwanda yanks the waistband over my cock exposing its full length. She seems excited as she rolls the foreskin back and forth. There is a look of satisfaction on her face as she continues her manipulations.

“Take off your shorts Mats. I want to see all of you.”

“You remove your nighty.”

Standing, she lets it drop to the floor. Her body is a work of art, thin with two soft delicious mounds under her nipples. Her legs are long and thin. In the dim light only the top of her hairless peach is visible but it is enough for me.

“You are beautiful Rwanda. What does your uncle do for Amy?”

“Things.”

“What things?”

“He gets between her legs and kisses her pee-pee.”

“And?”

“He puts his thing in her and they grunt and groan a lot. Amy makes all kinds of funny noises when they do that. When my uncle gets off of her she lays quietly with her legs spread. Her hairy pussy is open and white stuff seeps out of her. Do you do that with girls?”

“Sometimes if they want too and their hole is big enough?”

“Do you think I am big enough?”

“I would have to check.”

“Ok, you check, what do I do?”

At this point I am so horny that a knothole in the wall would look inviting. Rwanda’s young soft body is an enticement and I want her to be big enough. Releasing her grip on my cock she stands before me giving me a better view of her small camels toe. Her pussy is well defined even in the moonlight.

“Get on the bed and spread your legs for me.”

Getting in position her long thin legs spread giving me access to heaven. Hell I wish the power were on. This view needs full disclosure to be appreciated. Between her legs lowering my face closer, her scent drifts to my nostrils. Rwanda is excited to the point of secreting pussy juice. A mild haunting fragrance fills my nostrils. Inhaling a lung full of her bouquet I lower my face and lips to her pussy. The first taste is exquisite. She reminds me of the twins but her pussy is much more impressive in its size. Mouthing her opening then sucking gives me a mouth full of her magic elixir. The amount she is producing has me wondering if Rwanda has mastered the art of masturbation. It would compliment her hobby of reading. Three times her body trembles as she climaxes.

“Well do you thing I am big enough?”

“It certainly appears like you are.”

“Will you fuck me?”

Those words are music to my ears. Hell I need a good fuck to relax me. The thought of taking another preteen cherry strengthens my already willing cock.

“Are you sure? It may hurt.”

“Oh, I have read all about sex. Some stories have girls as young as eight fucking lots of guys. I know it hurts the first time when my hymen is broken. I still want to try.”

“Well I would be privileged to be your first.”

“But first I want to suck you like Amy does my uncle. Is that okay?”

“Please do.”

Giving her pussy on last kiss I lay beside her. She gets up and looks at my seven and one-half inches.

“You seem awful big. You will be in the middle of my stomach when you are all in.”

“Well we don’t have to do it if you are concerned. I like just looking at you and tasting you.”

“Thank you Mats. Let me suck first then I want to try.”

And suck she did. She attacks my cock with relish. Her small mouth engulfs my mushroom head and she bobs up and down. Hell if we accomplish nothing else but sucking it will be a wonderful night. She has the ability to make me cum. Just as I am about to explode, she lifts her mouth off me.

“My aunt always sucks my uncle for a short time before she lets him put his thing in her. Let’s try okay?”

Rwanda knows the position as she lies beside me spreading her legs. My large body towers over her as my cock points at heaven. She surprises me by grasping my cock and placing the head at her pussy. Pushing slowly it spreads her lips and starts its journey to the pleasure pinnacle of the world. Stopping at the first contact, I look at Rwanda’s face, she rewards me with a big smile.

“You feel better then my finger. Are you in?”

“Well I am against your cherry. Does it hurt?”

“It feels like you are stretching me, doesn’t hurt yet but feels so different.”

My shaft is against her hymen. Pulling back then reapplying the pressure her hymen stands up to the assault. Doing this three more times her hymen still stands in the way.

“You have a very stubborn cherry Rwanda; it doesn’t want to give any ground. Are you sure you want to continue?”

“I have gone this far and I still want you to be inside of me. Push harder.”

On the next insertion I feel it give just a bit, with the next thrust it gained two inches. Rwanda is no longer a virgin. The pressure on my cock is excruciating but I wouldn’t want it to be any other way. Rwanda’s eyes are closed her mouth open as she feels the changes going on in her young preteen body. The urge for relief is so strong but I manage to fight it. My strokes are deep and long. Rwanda is managing to accept nearly my full length.

“Rwanda, how do you feel?”

“I don’t know everything seems to feel different. It hurts but feels so good at the same time. Is it supposed too?”

“Well maybe the first couple of times but your pussy will stretch and it will feel much better. I am not the biggest but there are a lot of boys and men a lot smaller then me.”

“A boy in my class is always following me at school. He is nice maybe I can see how big he is.”

“How old is he?”

“Thirteen I think. He is the brother of one of my best friends. What do you think?”

“I am sure he will be your slave for life if you let him do you like this.”

“Good, I can’t wait.”

And neither could I, hot cum is boiling for release. On a very deep stroke all hell breaks loose as my cream rushes to where no cream has been before. As the pressure is released it is a welcome relief. Rwanda’s vaginal muscles are squeezing my shaft. What a wonderful feeling. Finally my beaten soldier slips out of the warm moist confinement of Rwanda’s ravished pussy. Rolling to her side I lay on my back panting with welcome exhaustion.

“Can I stay the night Mats. I feel so good.”

“What about your parents?”

“Their bedroom is on the other side of the kitchen, mine is next door. That door leads to my bedroom. I unlocked it before I came over.”

There is a door in the adjoining wall. When first seeing it, my thoughts where it must be for adjoining rooms for families. It was locked. Rwanda is breathing heavily, she hasn’t moved and a small river of cum is seeping out of her pussy. The scent of cum and her juice fill the room. Retrieving my famous baby wipes, they come to the rescue. Cleaning Rwanda’s puffy pussy is a labor of love. In the morning the light will allow me to actually see heaven.

“Of course you can. I enjoy having company and I can’t think of anyone I would rather have beside me.”

During the night it actually gets very cold in the room. It must be of the high altitude. Waking in the morning has Rwanda snuggling in the crook of my body all warm and cuddly. She is a very beautiful child. Sitting up I just stare enjoying her presences. Finally she wakes and when she sees me her face fills with a beautiful smile.

“I thought what happened last night was a dream but I am glad it wasn’t.”

Rolling to her back I am can’t believe how inviting her nipples are. Kissing one then the other makes them hard and predominating. Rwanda breasts are just starting to develop but the sight of her rosy red nipples is very sexy.

“What time is it Mats?”

“Five-thirty.”

“Good, you can fuck me again and I still have time to shower.”

Rolling on her back I get to see the delight between her legs. Her pussy is dainty but so appealing. Her outer lips are still puffy from last night’s romp of loosing her preteen cherry. Nestled between her thin thighs all pink and open ready for me to enjoy for a second time, Mr. Happy is up to the challenge. This morning he easily slides into her well-lubricated pussy. Thrusting deep the feeling of Rwanda’s heat on me is accelerating. Surprisingly her body stiffens and she cums. The look on her face is priceless. Cumming while having full sex is a new experience for her. With her looks and body she will be able to command any males she sets her sights on starting now. She may be a preteen but her looks and her eyes will make her wants and demands known. Then she cums for the third time, my cream is ready to flood her. Pulling my cream coated cock out of its home Rwanda grabs the baby wipes and gently cleans the mess.

“Mats, I will miss you tonight. I have never had so much excitement in my life. I wish you were staying on.”

“That is the nicest thing I have ever heard anyone say too me Rwanda. Thank you.”

After cleaning her pussy of reddish cum she quickly runs to the adjoining door and disappears. The lock clicks into place. After a quick shower I pack. Gathering up all the bloody used baby wipes I seal then in a zip lock bag and tuck them into my suitcase. The last thing I want is to leave any incriminating evidence to get Rwanda into trouble.

After an excellent breakfast and all my carnal desire fulfilled I head off leaving behind a very sad Rwanda. When the signs for the Wilderness Park start to appear on the side of the road I start looking for signs to indicate a town or at least a store is ahead. Finally a sign appears welcoming the traffic to the town of Ede. Now Ede is the type of town that if you are driving fast and happen to blink your eyes you will miss it. It consists of a combination general store and gas bar. It also turns out to be the local post office. There has to be all of ten residences and that is it.

A young boy comes out and offers to fill my tanks. In the store it self is everything a weary traveler in the boon docks need, a full line of fishing equipment and hunting supplies and thankfully a very large display of fresh meat. Gathering what I think will fill my ice-lined cooler I look down the fishing display. After picking out four casting baits that I have no idea if the fish will like, I leave. With all the fishing gear in the trailer I might as well try my hand at getting some fresh fish for one of my dinners. An hour later I am at a gate leading into the park. After all the crap I thought for sure that I had signed up to join the forces. The main form is one stating that the park management is not responsible for any stupidity by the lessee’s. I had do declare I had the minimum of supplies including fuel and water. Finally the gate is opened and I am on my way to sight number twenty-seven, eight miles in on my left. Setting my trip meter to give me some idea when eight miles is reached I move out. After about three minutes it is evident why they suggest only four-wheel drives come into the park. The road is actually a strip that a bulldozer has made in the wilderness. The driver had to follow the contour of the land, which isn’t straight or level. At times I couldn’t see what is on the other side of a small hill, as it seems straight up and then down. My trailer is severely punished as it bounces along behind me. Slowing down to a super crawl as I near eight miles on the trip meter I see a welcome sign 27. The site consists of a triple wide area the size of the bulldozer blade. To the left is a Johnny on the Spot toilet. To the right is a funny looking structure. It consists of four posts three sides joined with sheeting. On top of the unit it looks like an oversized child’s swimming pool. It turns out to be a shower. The idea is to fill the container on the top with cold water in the morning and hope that the sun beats on it all day to warm it.

It takes nearly an hour to set up. Finally the sight looks livable. The first item is to fill the shower. Two five-gallon pails are hanging on the back of the unit. The source of water is a stream that the road seems to follow to the right. There is a beaten path to the stream. The water is crystal clear and very cold. After filling the unit I decide to explore. The sun feels good on my face. The sky is clear and looks so blue. There is no smog here.

Following the stream I discover a very large pool. Perhaps it contains fish. My fishing experience is nil. Being brought up in a trailer park and then my life in the oil fields fishing was never one of my interests. After about twenty minutes I return to my sight. There is a fire pit for cooking and warmth as I assume it gets really cool at night. A good supply of wood is piled at the back of the site. As part of the fee the management ensures there will be an ample supply of dry wood at all times. They have a no cutting rule for the park.

All the fresh air has made me hungry. Getting a reasonable fire going I dig out a pot and fry pan. After peeling potatoes it doesn’t take long before they are boiling in water. Once cooked and then drained the steak is sizzling in the fry pan. Tomorrow I will try my hand at fishing. Using my potato pot I boil water to wash up the dishes. Now it time to try out the shower. It has been hot all day so the theory should work.

The brochure suggests that campers should do all manner of things in the light of day to preserve fuel and batteries. As the sun is going down I step into the shower. The open side is to the bush so the theory is it is private. The water is warm. My shampoo suds like never before. Feeling better after a shower I grab a magazine about fishing and read for nearly an hour before retiring.

The night is cold but my sleeping bag has an arctic rating so I am very comfortable. When I wake in the morning I can see my breath it is so cold. Speed getting dress is a requirement when roughing it. With the fire lite, I place the coffee pot on a flat stone close to the flames. Soon it is perking filling my nostrils with the fragrance of fresh coffee. All food and drink seem to taste special in fresh air.

After fifteen minutes I have figured out how to make the rod and reel work. Gathering my baits it is a short trip to the pool. Now getting the hang of casting in a real learning experience, after catching four large trees, three small bushes and a rock I finally manage to get the lure into the water and slowly reel it back to me. After three hours of practice I think I have the hang of a casting reel but no bites.

Back at the campsite after a small lunch I have a nap. At this rate I will have my batteries recharged in no time. Getting up after nearly two hours of sleep I feel refreshed and ready to try casting again. My luck is holding; no bites or any indication there is any fish in the stream at all. Disgruntled I head back to the camp and prepare my dinner, not fish of course. After cleaning up the dishes I move a lawn chair in to position to take advantage of the light and start reading a mystery novel. Hell I can’t remember the last time I actually read anything besides a newspaper. Finally I find myself squinting and realize the sun is nearly done for the day. Showering in warmer water then yesterday I get ready for bed. In my suitcase I find my horde of used baby wipes coated with Rwanda’s virgin blood brings back wonderful memories and has me wishing she were here to share my sleeping bag. After two days I am hornier then a hoot owl.

In the morning my goal is to attempt to find some wild berries as described in the brochure, it lists blueberries and some wild strawberries. Walking along the roadway half assed looking but finding nothing. The stream is to my left. There is a very large growth of trees in front of the pool hiding it from view. Finally I see what looks like a berry bush on top of a rocky area. Climbing up I find blueberries fresh and tasty. It starts out one for the pail and one for me and ends up five for me and one for the pail. After actually filling my container I head back to the site.

Walking along at peace with the world, I hear a spine tingling scream. Looking about nothing indicates the source. Again another scream, it is human but where. The only area it can be is at the pool, which is behind the trees. Putting my precious berries on a large rock I scramble down the embankment on the side of the road towards the pool. Imagine my surprise to find a young girl standing beside the pool, crying. Then I see why. She is wearing a one-piece red very wet bathing suit and I can see a number of black wiggly items attached to her body. Bloodsuckers!

“Don’t cry I will get them off you.”

Hoisting her in my arms I hurry as fast as possible to my site. She is sobbing. Retrieving the saltshaker I douse each bloodsucker/leech and they drop off her body. Finally there seems to be none left then looking at her she is pointing at her pussy area.

“Some got under my bathing suit.”

“Well you will have to take if off.”

Quickly she removes it; modesty is out of the question when you are trying to get rid of bloodsuckers. There are three attached to her puffy pussy lips. Her pussy is a well shaped camel’s toe, well-defined full luv lips and a beautiful pink opening. Camel toe contoured pussies have always been my favorite both for fucking and tasting. The salt removes the bloodsuckers, giving me a view of her carnal beauty. There are three small welts where the suckers where attached as well the ones on her legs and arms. She has to be smarting from all the stinging sensation she is going through. She is standing before me naked. Tasty looking nipples crest her lemon-sized titties. Her hips are full for her size. What am I thinking? Mr. Happy is doing my thinking.

“Where did you come from?”

“We have a site on the other side of the pool.”

The road must twist around cross the stream and go back to the entrance.

“Oh I sting all over.”

“Come sit down I will get some salve in my first aid kit. It may help.”

Quickly I rummage through the box and come up with some anti-bite, anti-itch cream. It is supposed to be good for mosquito bites so hopefully it will remove the throb of the bloodsucker stings. Dabbing it on the exposed welts I hesitate at her pussy. Even with the bites it is open and looks so tasty and suckable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.