Second Son - In The Beginning
Chapter 6: 8 Days Later

Copyright© 2008 by Stegro88

They had spent eight days jumping in and out of hyperspace, seeing the sights as they had followed the scenic route Ebony had set for them. According to her, they still had twelve more days on the route she had set, though if they needed, she could straighten them out and be at Tortora station in a little under two days at Class 3.

Hephaestus was the home of House Jacobs and located relatively close to the frontier, compared to other houses. Tortora station was on the edge of Imperial space and was built by all the houses as a common place to trade and launch exploration missions from. As such, each house had a representative on the station and it was considered a neutral zone during the occasional House conflict.

They had instituted a watch system after their first day of travel and it was approaching the end of Logan's and Ebony's watch. Though the bots didn't need rest, Logan insisted that everyone take their assigned breaks, even if they didn't need them. That way they would all be equal. As Logan was standing to stretch, Morgan and Ling walked in.

"Everything appears normal and Flame has control of our jumps. Looks like you will have a boring watch," Logan said. Morgan smiled.

"I can handle that," She said as she sat at her station. Ling walked past as well and sat at hers.

"Have fun you two," Logan said and walked off the bridge. He was going to have a shower and then settle down for a good eight hours sleep. Ebony left the bridge behind him but Logan paid her no attention as he made his way to his cabin.

Inside he stripped and laid his clothes out. He would wash them we he woke up. He stepped into the shower, turned on the water so that it was hot and proceeded to wash himself. Finished with his shower, he felt the air drying cycle go before he stepped from the shower, completely dry and presented with a most alluring sight.

Laid out on the bed, gloriously naked, were Danielle and Ebony. Each was lying on her side with her head propped up with one arm. Logan felt himself rising at the sight and they each batted their eyes at him.

"We have waited long enough for you to enjoy us and let us enjoy you so now we are here and you're going to fuck us both," Ebony said with big smile and more than her usual level of excitement.

"I told you I have plans for you and this bed, this is one of them," Danielle said in a husky voice. Logan knew that he couldn't resist this combined assault and didn't even bother to try. He just stepped forward and climbed onto the bed in between the two beauties. As soon as he hit his back, Danielle planted her lips over his and sucked his tongue into her mouth. While this was happening, Ebony descended lower and slowly licked Logan's shaft.

Logan, unable and unwilling to stop the attack, busied himself with fondling Danielle's breasts, occasionally pinching her nipples. He was again amazed at the expense his grandfather had spent on the 3 girls, Danielle reacted at his touch, more so then any bot in the past.

Danielle finally let Logan's tongue go and shifted to kissing his neck and working her way down to his nipples. The attention to his dick stopped and when Logan looked down, he saw Ebony straddling him, reaching down to take hold and guide him into her centre. Logan couldn't help but gasp at the exquisite warmth and tightness he felt as she slowly descended, working herself up and down until he was fully seated. Logan felt her pussy ripple and couldn't prevent the escape of a groan.

Logan reached out and continued to fondle Danielle's breast while his other hand trailed down her back and grasped her delicious ass. As Ebony started to raise and lower herself, Logan guided Danielle around until she straddled Logan's face and he begun to lash her wet pussy with his tongue. Under his ministrations, Danielle squirmed and moaned as Ebony did the same.

Soon they were all approaching the heights of pleasure and Logan could hold it no longer. He exploded into Ebony with a long groan, sending both Ebony and Danielle over with him. As the pleasure ran down, they collapsed onto the bed. Logan slipped from Ebony and Danielle dove to lick him clean and then began to work him back to attention.

"That was amazing," Ebony said with genuine feeling after a moment and Logan was struck with her expression. Before he could say anything, Danielle straddled him and dropped straight down, impaling herself on him. This was new to Logan as well as he had never met a fembot so eager before; only humans ever did that with him. He quickly lost his train of thought as Danielle began her work and Ebony recovered enough to straddle Logan's face.

Soon enough they were all going over the edge again as Logan erupted. He collapsed onto the bed, utterly exhausted. Around him the two fembots lay down snuggled up close to him.

"Whoa," Danielle exclaimed but before Logan could say anything, sleep claimed him. The two fembots felt satisfied at what they had done and both settled down next to Logan, content to be near him. Neither realised that they had passed a critical point in their development.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Logan awoke to a very annoying beeping and someone shaking his shoulder. As his mind started to work, he realised that the beeping was the alert alarm and that Ebony was shaking his shoulder and saying something.

"Wake Up Logan. Flame has received a FLASH distress signal and is currently headed towards it while trying to plot it," Ebony explained as Logan woke further. Logan immediately was fully awake and jumping from the bed, grabbing for his clothes. He was soon fully dressed and Danielle tossed him his gun belt as he ran out the door. Ten seconds later and he was on the bridge.

"Report," Logan called as he walked in and sat down.

"I have received a FLASH distress signal and have adjusted course towards it. Morgan and I are currently trying to pinpoint its source," Flame said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.