Don't Mind Me - Cover

Don't Mind Me

Copyright© 2008 by Mef D Falson

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is old, incomplete, and inactive. David is hurtled into a world ruled by psychics - with no apparent abilities of his own. What is real and what isn't?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow   School  

I volunteered at a local newspaper in grade eleven of high school. Mostly, I did just about nothing. You'd be surprised how even the littlest things can play a big role in the grand scheme of everything. My story is one of discovery. A discovery that, unfortunately, found me long before I suspected its existence.


Second Year University -- Project Management (COMM 244)

I don't much like lectures. It's not the lectures themselves that bother me, it's the auditorium. For such a big space, I never feel more crowded, more boxed in. Whoever designed this auditorium should be made to sit in it for three hours. The teacher's voice was coming clearly through the speakers, the droning Became part of the background noise as my mind drifted back and forth. I'm sure you've been there before — where your mind just thinks of things and you go along for the ride. My mind had just finished recapping the last ridiculous television show I has subjected myself to, and it was just beginning on a rant about more efficient ways to cap a beer bottle when it happened.

The silence.

When you're in a room with 300 people, there's always a buz, a soft murmuring in the background. Voices drift past uncaring ears, pages turn, pens scribble, students shift back and forth in their seats. Suddenly, it had all stopped. My first reaction was that something had happened and I had been too busy in my own little world to notice. Looking around, nothing moved - nothing happened. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

A pencil hitting the ground echoed about the room. The fans on the ceiling seemed eerie, their movement shy, as though they, too, thought they where meant to stop. The guy sitting to my right, his eyes unmoving, continued staring at the same word. A girl three rows ahead was reaching across some people, grabbing for something — her muscles held her in place. The professor too, with one arm in the air, stood perfectly still.

" ... does it? Going to choose. It's or it's her — it's not us! Working that away way-ay."

Her words sloshed through the silence. I felt as though she were the only sound in existence. Strangely though, while her words were all defined, they seemed to become fuzzy as my brain began to interpret them. Her sentence didn't make much sense. I tried to look to where the sound came from, but only my eyes would move.

Suddenly, I realized that I hadn't moved a muscle since everything stopped. It felt strange. It felt as through I had some reason to stay perfectly still. But I didn't. I didn't. Why wasn't I moving? I turned my head toward the sound, my neck muscles moved and suddenly I was free. Suddenly it all came rushing back to me. I could hear myself breath, but my thoughts ... my thoughts still felt distant.

Confused, I shook the guy sitting beside me. Upon my touch, he seemed to awaken for a moment. At least I thought he had. Instead he just began to slowly tilt foreword until his head hit the chair in front.

Why was nobody noticing this?

"No, Kathy, you don't seem to understand. It isn't a choice. Never has been. I don't have to choose you or her. The choice is on you. I'll fuck her if you go and I'll do the same if you stay. If you go, there's going to be somebody else who is willing to share."

She blushed and looked down, averting his strong gaze.

"Then," he continued, "when you come crawling back to me, you'll have to share me with two girls."

She looked startled, but she also nodded. She knew she couldn't stay away from him. I knew it too. He was Scott after all, and Scott is the most popular guy on campus. All the girls love him.

"Let me explain something for you ... Kathy," he placed extra emphasis on her name, almost spitting as he said it, "You can't deny me. You don't love me, but your body heats up at the very mention of my name. You don't want me, you need me. You crave me. Nobody else can do anything to satisfy you"

He's arrogant isn't he? No, it's Scott. He's just truthful.

"Sarah loves me. She doesn't really need the sex, could get just as much from any other guy — but she can't stand to be away from me. Fusses over me, cooks for me, calls me every five minutes. She'll do anything to make me happy."

Does he like that?

"Some day, I'm going to invite you over to my place and she's going to be there, like she always is. I'm going to fuck her and she'll do it because she'll want to make me happy. You will watch and it won't matter how much you hate her. It won't matter how much you don't want to share me, you're going to get so hot that you'll end up in bed with the two of us."

By this point, she was sweating, leaning in toward him. I looked around me. Was nobody watching? Nobody cared? Could anybody hear this? I looked around and nobody had moved, nobody was paying any attention. Except for the professor — he was looking directly at Scott.

"Then," said Scott, "We will have best threesome ... ever."

"Let's go to your place," she said, sounding ready to jump him right there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.