A Cautious Man - Cover

A Cautious Man

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - From boyhood to maturity, Bill Orton was a cautious but very successful man. Successful in every respect except his relationships with the women in his life. Would he ever find what he was looking for?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Zena moved in with Bill three weeks later. It was at his invitation. He was smitten with the striking young woman and he felt they were destined to be together. Zena did nothing to dissuade him. She complimented him frequently and showed her affection often. As they become more familiar with each other as lovers, Zena showed Bill the special touches she enjoyed and he took pleasure in giving her his complete attention.

As their relationship deepened, Bill began to think about a long-term commitment. His caution, however, came to the fore, and he felt they needed to spend more time with each other. He was in no rush.

For her part, Zena never pushed Bill into making a declaration of his love. She was sure of how she felt, but they were both young and she too wanted to make sure this was right for both of them. Bill was making her happier than she had ever been with any man and she didn't want to spoil it. It wasn't just the sex, it was those other little things that brought contentment. He would make breakfast for her each morning. He looked after the washing of the sheets and towels during the week when she was working. When she came home from the shop, they would work together in the kitchen, making dinner and talking about each other's day. It was as if they were already married.

As the weeks turned into months, Bill became more confident that Zena was "the one." He had begun to search for a ring without telling her, but hadn't yet found one he was satisfied with and that fit his budget. He thought of scenarios where he would propose to her, but each day, he considered an alternative until he could no longer choose. He would just have to "wing it."

It was on a Saturday morning in April that everything changed. Bill was busy in the shop with a couple of rush repairs and had told Zena he would have to work that afternoon, making a delivery. Zena would normally leave for her Saturday afternoon shift just before noon. She usually left by the front door, but since Bill was in the back at the workbench for much of the morning, he wasn't aware when she might have gone. He thought her heard the back door open and wondered if Zena had decided to leave that way. The thought didn't stay long as he continued with his work. He had promised the two washing machines today, and would deliver them this afternoon as soon as they were ready.

His father had phoned earlier in the week to let him know he wouldn't be able to join him for their usual Saturday lunch. He had to attend the funeral of the wife of a friend. Bill's delivery was to the Coldwater Valley Motel, over a half-hour drive. Both their washing machines had broken down two days apart and they had two days of sheets and towels to deal with. He had told Zena that he didn't expect to be back before four o'clock. By twelve-thirty, Bill had finished the last of the two machines and sat back in his chair. He had locked the front door promptly at noon and now needed only to load the washers on the truck. He cleaned up in the workshop sink before leaving on his run, deciding to pick up something to eat along the way.

The delivery went smoothly and using his homemade ramp, he had the machines off the truck and back in the laundry room in short order. He hooked them up, ran a quick test and stayed for a few minutes while Molly Chaston ran the first load through. He listened carefully to the machine's transmission and bearings and decided everything sounded fine. Molly took his bill and told him she would drop the cheque off on Monday. It was their usual procedure, and Bill was fine with it.

He climbed back into the truck and glanced at his watch. It was just two-thirty. The job went much quicker than he expected. He would be home by three and have at least a couple of hours before Zena was home. He parked the truck in its usual spot behind the shop and unlocked the back door. He walked slowly upstairs and entered the apartment and headed for the bathroom. As he approached it, he thought he could hear voices. Had Zena left the clock radio on? He continued on down the hall to the bedroom door and stopped to push the partly closed door open. It was then that he made his shattering discovery.

On the bed was a naked woman that Bill did not recognize. Hovering over her thighs, with her mouth engorged in the unknown woman's privates was Zena, also naked. The woman was moaning and her head was rolling back and forth as she reacted to Zena's efforts. Bill watched, locked in place. His heart had stopped he thought, and there was an emptiness inside him he could not describe. Everything he had hoped for was destroyed in an instant. His eyes could not deny what he was seeing. Finally, he turned quietly and went into the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.