A Cautious Man - Cover

A Cautious Man

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - From boyhood to maturity, Bill Orton was a cautious but very successful man. Successful in every respect except his relationships with the women in his life. Would he ever find what he was looking for?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Bill Orton was a cautious man. He was also a skillful, organized, disciplined, and thoughtful man. Even at age five, his parents were impressed with his neatness and organization. His clothes, his toys, and his schoolwork were all placed in an orderly, specific manner in his room. He rose at the same time every day. He was never late for any meal, school, or church. He dressed neatly and never came home in a disheveled or unkempt state without good reason.

Young Bill was also curious. When a toy broke, he would examine it to see what had happened and attempt to repair it. Now and then he succeeded. As he got older, he became very analytical about how things worked. His curiosity led to discovery, which led to knowledge. With his father's encouragement, he learned all there was to know about the inner workings of the gasoline engine, electric motor, and a variety of mechanical devices that were found around the house. He got great satisfaction as he restored an old toaster or vacuum cleaner to operating status.

As Bill entered high school, he was an enigma to his schoolmates. It wasn't that he was shy or withdrawn, but no one in his class could say they knew him well. Bill just didn't let anyone get too close. He had a small number of male friends, and while a few of the girls wanted to get to know him, most of them failed. Only Sandra Thompson was able to make any impression on Bill, but at best, it was a very tenuous relationship based on their partnership in chemistry class. Physically, Bill was of medium height at 5' 9" but deceptively strong. No one would call him handsome, but neither was he homely. He was just plain Bill.

He had a long fuse. It took quite a bit to anger Bill, or even draw a heated response from him, but when he reached his breaking point he was a dangerous opponent. When he was sixteen, a bully from the senior class decided to provoke Bill with taunts about his quiet nature. Unable to elicit a response, the young punk decided to push Bill around, all the while spewing epithets concerning Bill's family and his heritage. He never saw the punch that decked him. It caught him flush on the chin and his lights went out immediately. By the time he had picked himself up off the ground, Bill had disappeared along with the bully's audience. After word got around, no one bothered Bill again.

Bill was an average-to-above-average student in school. It wasn't because he wasn't smart, but his interests lay in the mechanical world while his studies involved wider subject material. He did fairly well in mathematics because he spent a lot of time on his homework. He passed chemistry with Sandra's help and he did well in physics because he knew it was important to his main interests. He struggled in history, English and Spanish classes. It wasn't for a lack of effort, but it didn't come easily to him and it took all his energies just to pass the required courses. He had one very important thing going for him however, his teachers. Every one of them wanted him to succeed. They saw his effort and dedication and exemplary behavior, and they gave him every opportunity and assistance they could legitimately provide.

Bill was the only child of Fred and Violet Orton. They were a happy, middleclass family living on the outskirts of Cambelltown, in a three bedroom brick bungalow with a basement and a detached garage. Fred Orton was an accountant at the local furniture factory and Violet was a stay-at-home mother. They loved their son, Bill, and yet never spoiled him. Fred was also mechanically inclined and an all-around handyman. He encouraged Bill with his interests and was outwardly proud of his son and his accomplishments. He was a highly motivated young man and a diligent worker. He may not have been the quickest, but he was the most thorough and his work seldom, if ever, required correction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.