Alex Is 22 - Cover

Alex Is 22

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - College has been good. Then Alex met his match. Is this the right woman or just the next woman?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   School  

She jabbed me with a pen — that's how we met. She jabbed me with a pen because I was blocking the aisle and she couldn't get to an empty seat. Just to the left of my lower spine; hurt like all hell.

I think I must have fallen in love right then.

"Most girls would say excuse me after hurtin' uh guy like that," I said looking around to see what just sent my motor from zero to sixty thousand in one shot.

"Most women wouldn't have had to move a little boy like that." She stressed the word 'boy'. Physically and verbally abusive. And pretty. Not conventional — a little short, a touch thin except in the seat. Dark hair, dark eyes, deep voice for a girl; especially for an Asian one.

I turned away from my conversation — in truth, I didn't even remember to whom I was talking or what about. She had my full, undivided attention. "You're new, aren't you?"

She pursed her lips and narrowed her brows. "You're observant. Observe this." She poked my chest with the pen and pushed her weight against it. Even through my shirt, the sharp point stung and I hissed even as I smiled. "Sit down, little boy, and leave me alone."

"Oh, yes, Ma'am." I sat down, pulled my cell and text-ed Peter. 'Breaking a rule. Fell in love. Sorry.'

In the middle of class, the response came back. I saw 'WTF' just before I turned it off.

College was turning out to be easy. I got a scholorship dispite my best efforts to avoid one so the money was even less of a problem than it might have been - which was none given my family's finances. I was living with my cousin Peter in a house off-campus that my Great Uncle Julius let us use. Living with Peter was amazing. He was my Dominant in addition to being my cousin and my best friend. I'm not saying living with him was perfect but it's hard to beat living with a guy who beats you hard. Living with a chick who beat me - that could be better but I hadn't meet a willing girl. Yet.

At the end of class, I made a point of blocking her path again. The second time she used her nails on my arm directly. "Oh, yeah," I hissed and turned on her quickly catching her wrist tightly in my hand. "You wanna go out tonight?"

She stared at me blankly. I knew I was holding her too tightly; I knew if it didn't actually hurt, it was damned uncomfortable, but she didn't even blink. From behind me I heard, "Hey, Alex, what's the hold up?" but I didn't want to let her go 'til she answered.

Then I heard Peter distinctly, "Alex. Let go." Programmed response; my hand actually released before my brain registered the words. I couldn't directly disobey him — not that I actually wanted to. I stepped aside and let her pass then watched her ass as she left the room. Then I caught sight of Peter's expression. I didn't know if he was gonna beat my ass or put me on suspension. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe.

He stood next to me while I tried to pull myself together. "Well, I haven't seen that in a while."

"Seen what?"

"You, in 'asshole' mode."

I looked at him, "Did you see her?" I get my books stuffed into my bag and show him the four crescent shaped marks in my arm, "Christ! I am so breakin' uh rule tonight."

"I'll let that go, I think. But you don't touch her again. Hear?"

I looked at him; he was totally serious but he didn't make that an order. I took it as one anyway. "Yes, Sir."

He glanced over his shoulder then bit my lip, quick and hard. He headed out of the room leaving me a little shaky again. I followed him out. I so needed to get fucked that night.

Tuesday and Thursday quickly became my favorite days of the week. All day spent knowing I was gonna see her at 3:25pm. I made a point of getting there early so I could do something for her — move someone else out her way, sharpen her pencil, get her a bottle of water. She barely registered my presence. I didn't actually talk to her until we got assigned our group project together. Three weeks into a sixteen-week class, I learned her name.

Ame. Ame Wilson. Pronounced 'A-me', short for Amelia.

I didn't know who the fuck the other two were. She took charge of the project immediately — what our topic was, who did what, when we met outside of class, all of it. She wasn't just strong and smart. She was aggressive. Masterful.

I was beginning to think that real female masters were a myth. Outside the clubs, at least.

Saturday afternoons got added to my favorite day list — since it was off-season and I was free, we scheduled our group meetings for 3 to 5 at the library. After the second meeting, she stopped me with tilt of her head. The others left and she asked, "I don't suppose you have a suit, little boy? One that fits."

People hear my accent and think 'poor'. "I have two tailored Armani's — one navy, one black. If those won't do, I can rent a tux." It might tap my petty cash for the rest of the month, but I could do it.

She looked surprised but recovered her indifference quickly. "The navy, I think. Pick me up at Stratton Hall at 6:30. Do not be late." She started to leave.

"Ame." She paused and looked at me. The look would be withering if I didn't want her to whip me. "I don't like 'little boy'. My name is 'Alex'." I didn't have many limits but that's one of them.

"I don't like 'Alex'." She said flatly, "I am not calling you that."

I tried to think that through; Peter usually solved problems like that — that's why he was the Dom.

"Don't hurt yourself, little boy." She sighed. "I suppose 'little man' is just as bad?" I nodded and she sighed again. "Fine. I'll think of something. Don't be late." She walked away, ass swaying hypnotically.

I dialed Peter as soon as I got a clear signal.

"We talked about this, Alex. You don't have to ask permission for every date."

"Yeah, but this ain't just any date."

"Alex, I'm busy here. If I've given you a specific rule about the girl — person, whatever — then follow it. Otherwise, go have fun. In fact, fuck 'em — you have permission to cum tonight. My treat. All other rules apply. G'bye, Alex." He hung up.

I contemplated this new freedom until I realized that I had less than an hour to get to the house, shower, dress and get back ta campus. Uncle Julius' house was nice, but sometimes it was too damn far away. Still, I made it back with almost a minute to spare.

I paused in her lobby to admire my own reflection. McElroy men clean up well an' I was better than most.

"You're late."

Her voice seemed to promise pain to come but I knew that's just my fantasies talking. Besides, Peter only gave me one rule for the night — I couldn't touch her. Of course, if she tied me down, I couldn't touch her if I wanted to. I stopped that line of thought — especially because I caught her reflection. "Wow."

She was stunning in a simple dark blue shimmering thing. No ruffles, no frilly crap, just her wrapped in something that accentuated how round her ass was which most girls didn't consider a compliment but kept my attention for hours on end.

"You look fabulous," I said turning and smiling my best you-know-you-want-me smile.

"You look late," she said, not smiling.

"So punish me." I should not have said it. All I could think of after was her doing terrible things to my body.

Instead of answering my prayers, she walked to the door and waited. Belatedly, I opened the door for her. I got the car door before she had to ask. As I got in, she handed me an invitation to gallery opening reception in Old Town. I didn't know the area but that's what GPS was for.

We drove in silence; I tried to start a conversation and she ignored me. By the time we arrived, I was beginning to wonder why she asked me to bring her. Apart from opening doors, hanging her coat and getting her drink, that is. She vanished into the crowd and I stood and waited near the bar, drinks in hand, trying to decide if I should cut my losses and go home.

She finally re-appeared on the arm of a tall republican-looking guy. "There you are, Mac." Like she was happy to see me. "Thank you." She took the glass I gave her, sipped and turned back to the republican. "So, are you going to the gym twice a week like you're supposed to?"

"Most weeks." His laugh sounded a bit staged like someone who's used to being in front of cameras. "Now Amelia, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Oh of course, how foolish of me; sometimes I forget he's around." I knew my face registered that one but she ignored the look, "Daddy, this is Mac. Mac, this is my father, City Councilman David Wilson."

"Pleased to meet you, Mac." He put out his hand and I debated doing something to embarrass her thoroughly.

Instead, I meet his hand with a firm — but not aggressive — grip. "And you, Sir. Thank you fo' invitin' me to this event." ' Mac'. I figured I could deal with it for one night.

"A pleasure, son. Anything to keep Amelia happy."

I smiled at that. "Couldn't agree more."

"Ah, I see you're a local boy," he said and I laughed. Try as I might, I will never have Peter's polish. "From where do you hail?"

"Northern Neck, Sir. Accent give me away every time."

"Oh, it's not that bad. I used to fish out that way when I was young."

I couldn't help laughing again, "Ain't nothin' else ta do but fish an' drink!" He laughed with me but I could see Ame's smile wearing more than a little thin.

"Well, hello." A delicate female voice joined us and I looked over to see one of the loveliest women I have ever seen. "And what is all the laughter about?" She looked at me and bright blue eyes did a blatant appraisal. I must have made the grade fast. "Who is your friend, Daddy?"

She was blond and pink and wearing a neckline that must have been glued in place. And she was Ame's sister. Amanda. Of course. I glanced between the two and suddenly my presence there made a lot more sense. I politely kissed Amanda's hand as we were introduced. Then I looked at her and smiled. I fucked half the girls in my high school; I knew how to smile.

"I didn't know Ame had a sister," I said in my most charming voice.

"She hasn't mentioned me?" She coyly flipped her blond curls over an enticingly bare shoulder.

"Not one word." I let the smile fade then turned it on Ame, "Of course, we've had more interestin' things to discuss the last few weeks, haven't we?"

Ame didn't even flinch. "Yes, I guess we have."

"And just how do you know my daughter, Mac?" I recognized the tone — it was 'Angry Dad' but that was ok since I knew what game I was playing.

"We're," I hesitated and looked at Ame before I said, "classmates. Teammates. We have a group project together." I looked back at Wilson, who did not believe a word of it, "That's all."

"And just how long have you and my daughter been 'classmates'?"

"The beginnin' of the semester, Sir." I looked at Ame in that longing way lovers do, "Seems longer, somehow." I stepped over to Ame and slipped the half-full glass out of her hand, "I'm sorry, dar-ehem, Ame. I was talkin' so much I didn't notice your glass was empty. I'll get you a fresh one. Won't be a moment. Sir?" I nodded formally at her father then looked with mild puzzlement at her sister. I gestured weakly, "I'm sorry..."

"Amanda. 'Mandy' to my friends."

"Amanda," I repeated and smiled back at Ame, "How could I forget that? I'll be back soon." I started to kiss her nose but stopped myself. That might have been going too far. And anyway, that'd break uh rule.

I was in line at the bar when Ame's nails dug into the back of my neck. The unexpected pain sent an electric current down my spine and into my groin. "Oh Fuck," I groaned before I asserted some self-control.

"What was that?" She snapped.

"What was what?" I didn't look at her because I knew I couldn't keep a straight face.

"My father and Amanda both think we're sleeping together, now."

"Is that a bad thing?"

Her grip tightened. I wanted to find a hotel room — hell, a secluded corner would do — and let her dig those nails into every inch of me. "Yes, little boy. It's a very bad thing. I'm the good girl. Mandy's the little tramp. Now fix this." She let go of me and stomped off.

I got myself another drink and went to find her father. He was talking to another republican who looked very familiar.

"Ah, Mac." Wilson managed to keep his fatherly hatred of me well wrapped. "Son, this is State Senator..."

"Wallace. Good evening, Sir, I thought you looked familiar."

"Why then, you have me at something of an advantage, young man."

"I'm Alex McElroy, Sir. My Great Uncle is Julius McElroy."

"You one uh JD's kin?" he shook my hand excitedly, nearly pulling it off in the process, "Well, pleased ta make yo' acquaintance, son. An' how is that Uncle uh yors? An' that pretty little wife uh his? Never in all my days have a clue how he caught her, not one clue," he continued on, not letting Wilson or I get a word in edgewise. Finally, one of his aides pulled him aside and the Senator excused himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.