How Did This All Happen? - Cover

How Did This All Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young Bride gets caught up in her husbands Job. forced to become a whore. Some where in the process she no longer needs to be shall I say encoraged.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

It took me a very long time to even want to slow the machine down and get off it. When I did get up I looked down and I had a feeling that I had a mess on the dildo that was in my asshole. I smiled because I knew that Sandra would be cleaning that mess up and I hoped it was disgusting to her. I fixed my robe and walked over to the bookcase.

I said, "Sandra, I want you to read one of these books every night before going to sleep. In the morning during breakfast I want you to give me a book report on the one you read the night before. I want the report to be in detail and if you masturbated to the story you will tell me that as well."

Sandra walked over and pulled out a book and said, "Yes, Mrs. Black. If Mr. Black is there, shall I wait until he is gone or do you wish the report to be given so he may hear as well?" Then she said, "I have never seen a book like this before!"

I smiled and said, "Oh, I like that, yeah, I want you to tell me all about the little fuck book you read the night before. Tell me all about it if he is here or not. If he is here, I want it in such detail that it will drive him fucking crazy. Tell me how hot it got you and what you were thinking as you masturbated, make it hot as hell. I'll teach that bastard to fuck around on me!

"Those books lack any story so to speak. They are nothing but a sex book to turn people on. I read one a night myself and I expect you to do the same. Just pretend you are the girl in the story; trust me, it is a lot of fun."

Sandra said, "Yes, Mrs. Black, I'll do as you want."

I showed her to her room and before I walked out I said, "Come here, Sandra, I want to see if what just happened in the playroom turned you on or not."

Now I knew for a fact that it did turn her on to watch me because I stopped her from masturbating, but something in me wanted to, oh, I don't know, embarrass her a little.

She walked up to me and I moved closer to her so I could reach down and touch her. I felt her smooth skin on her mound and her labia lips were open and she was soaking wet. She moaned and closed her eyes, her breathing increased and I felt pressure against my fingers from her mound pushing against them.

I said, "Well, you have something to look forward to tonight now, don't you, dear?"

She said very softly and very hot, "Yes, Mrs. Black."

I stepped back and turned to walk out when Sandra said, "Please, Mrs. Black, may I take a break? I need to take a break so bad, may I use your machine? I'll be very quick about it and I'll clean it up real good."

I had my back to her as I was walking out and I had a great big smile on my face as I replied, "You better be quick about it, I am not paying you to have sex, you are here to work. Go take care of that pussy and get to work."

I went into my bedroom, stripped and took a shower. I got out, dressed and went to the kitchen. Sandra had coffee ready for me, along with toast and a muffin.

I sat down and just watched her moving around the kitchen. I sipped my coffee and I asked her, "Sandra, is everything clean and put away in the playroom?"

"Yes Mrs. Black, everything is where it belongs, thank you for giving me that break, I needed it in the worst way, thank you."

I said, "You are welcome, dear. Now I have another question for you: Sandra, have you ever had sex with another woman?"

She did not slow down, she did not hesitate in her work, she responded, "When I was a young girl I experimented with a friend of mine on a sleepover, but until today I never gave it any thought. Today was the very first day I ever thought what it would be like to go down on a woman, or have her go down on me."

I smiled; I had the answer I wanted to hear. I stood up, turned and sat on the table. I put my right foot on the chair and pulled my hem up, putting it in my belt. I said, "Well, Sandra, let's see what it is like. You want to eat my pussy and I want to see what kind of a mouth you have."

She turned around and saw me sitting there ready; she walked over, sat in my chair, leaned forward and put her warm mouth against my flesh. I said, "Go ahead and touch yourself if you want."

Sandra stopped licking and mouthing my pussy just long enough to say, "Thank you, Mrs. Black." She moaned as she worked my bottom and clit. I moaned as she gave me so much pleasure. We never heard the door open and Harriet come in, but when I opened my eyes, there she was sitting on a counter stool watching us. I smiled and caressed Sandra's hair as she made love to my pussy with her mouth.

Harriet said, "I told you she was the right one for the job. Can we borrow her for the party tonight? I can use a hot cunt to help out. Would she object if the men there wanted to screw her?"

Sandra moaned, "Oh, no, I wouldn't," but I slapped the top of her head hard and said, "Shut up and use that mouth the way God intended you to use it."

I smiled at Harriet and said, "Both of us will be very happy to be there tonight. I will work the screen and Sandra can serve the guests, giving them anything they wish to get from her, won't you, dear?"

With a muffle because she was sucking on my labia she managed to say, "Yes, Mrs. Black, anything you want, you know I will do it!"

Harriet said, "Now that is the kind of maid I need to have! I'm lucky to get Grace to get her work done at all. Now tell me, Linda, did you read a book last night, do you have a report for me, dear?'

I smiled because I did read one of those nasty books before going to bed. I have always gotten sleepy when I would read in the past and I wanted to read to get sleepy, the problem was, the sex book was so nasty it did anything but put me to sleep. I masturbated twice while reading it and then again in bed laying next to Peter before finally falling asleep.

With Sandra working my pussy it was very easy to recall the story. I told Harriet that the title "The Horny Maid" caught my eye because of Sandra starting today. The story was about this woman who was a real bitch. The woman caught her maid stealing some of her jewelry and she gave her maid the choice of either calling the police and having her arrested or she could agree to her own form of punishment that would be of a very sexual nature. The maid had already been convicted of theft twice before and she knew that the police was not an option. She knew that the only thing she could do was agree to submit to whatever the madam wanted for the next six weeks.

She started off small by having her eat her pussy, and then she had the maid use things to fuck herself with while she and her husband watched. She had her maid put on sex shows for their guests when they came over for dinner.

Then she had her maid fuck the male guest and eat the female guest before they went home. When the milkman came by to collect the money she had the maid suck him and fuck him to pay the bill. After only two weeks of this punishment, the maid became an insatiable whore who had become dependent upon the madam and her friends for sexual satisfaction. Nothing that the lady wanted her to do was too nasty. She would do anything that pleased her madam and nothing was ever too nasty for her not to want to do it.

All the time I told Harriet the story Sandra was masturbating like crazy and I lost count as to how many climaxes she had. Harriet sat on the stool with her legs open, and she playing with herself as I told her all about the story I read.

Sandra had been using her fingers in me as she made love to my clit while at the same time she was able to masturbate herself. She was one talented young lady!

I finally had enough of Sandra eating me and as I gently pushed her head back I expected Harriet to want her to do the same to her, I think that Sandra thought the same because she moved to get between Harriet's legs when Harriet closed them and said, "Not now, dear, we have to get going for our lunch appointment. Maybe tonight."

We did go to lunch and of course we had to have our drinks in the limo. To be candid, nothing sexual happened that afternoon, (other than my being horny all day for no reason). All we did was have lunch and do some window and minor shopping. I guess you could call it a growing experience. Harriet did bring up the party tonight and she told me that after she and her husband talked it over last night, they both felt that if I did just one night at the "pleasure hole," (as they called it) they could go back to rotating it around again.

She told me the main reason was that two of the other wives got upset when they were told they could not work the "pleasure hole." Now that surprised me because there was nothing that I thought was so great about sitting behind a wall sucking off men as they walked up and stuck their dicks through the hole in the wall. In fact, I thought it was pretty fucking sick. I guess I was able to conceal it very well since Harriet and her husband did not see my disgust.

I could not get over the fact that I was so sexually turned on. It seemed like I just could not get sex off of my mind. As we walked around, my bottom felt to me as if it was throbbing. I knew that my labia had to be full. I knew that I was open because of the cool air hitting me. This made just a little curious, every day this week when we went anywhere, Harriet always gave me two (sometimes three) mimosas and yet she never had one. She always had her champagne. She always shook up the orange juice bottle real good prior to pouring it out. Why was that? I mean I never shake our O.J. like that.

The main thing I did notice was, I was always on edge really not caring anything about sex before getting into the limo. Yet by the time we got to wherever we were going, I was mellow and very horny. I never wanted to admit this to myself but today I realized it more. Was it because I was more relaxed with her? I mean, did she put my mind at ease with her words or was it the alcohol in the mimosas? I don't think so. Was it the dirty books I had been reading the last two nights? Nope, I don't think that was it either.

I did not feel high; in fact, for having three glasses as I did today, I should have been looped. Yet I did not even feel a tiny bit of a buzz. But then she always filled my glass three-quarters full of O.J. and then adds less than one-quarter more of champagne, so I'm sure I did not get enough alcohol to do that. Thinking back, I guess I thought that she was just being stingy with her expensive champagne, but now I am not so sure that is the case.

Why was it that whenever I get out of the limo, I am so horny? I swear to you, my labia were always throbbing they were so full. I know my body and I know when my body is telling me that it wants sex. There was no question in my mind about that, but I realized that this was a little strange. I mean, every day, I enter the limo not wanting anything to do with these people and sick about what I was being forced to do. Then when I get out of the car I am no longer feeling the same way. I come out of the car turned on and horny, open to her many sexual directions. So you can see why I am now a little curious about those mimosas she gave me each morning. It just can't be the champagne, could it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.