Rachael And Julius - Cover

Rachael And Julius

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 13: Legally Bound

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Legally Bound - 26-year-old Rachael finally lands 63-year-old Julius. But Julius' old world deeply southern family takes a mite bit of an exception to the romance. Love lost and found on the Chesapeake Bay.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Rachael admired herself in the mirror. She loved dressing up for JD - finding sexy lingerie, revealing dresses, skirts so short she didn't even have to bend over. Today was new for her. She found an adult clothing shop among the trendy U Street boutiques and they carried non-piercing jewelry. She bought a matching set of nipple rings and a clit clip. Sparkly purple beads now squeezed her nipples delightfully making them strain against her light silk shirt. They were clearly visible. She shivered with the thrill of it.

After playing with the nipple rings, the clit clip was much harder to put on - she was so wet, it kept sliding off. Eventually, she got it hooked around the hood properly. She had originally thought it was supposed to clip on to her clit directly. It did not work but she had a great deal of pleasure trying. Finally, she found the trick; the clip slid over the hood, causing the clit to protrude further than normal. The two strands of purple beads hanging down teased her unmercifully. The large end bead of one nestled naughty in her anus, the other in her slit. Each step caused something to rub against her sending spasms of pleasure through her body. It was almost too much to stand.

The jewelry matched the new shelf bra and crotch-less panties. The whole set was over the top but, frankly, watching JD's eyes pop when she wore things like this brought her as much joy as the sex it usually lead to.

She called JD on her way back to her car.

"Well, hello, Willow. I was just thinkin' 'bout you."

"I was just thinking about you too. Where are you?"

"On the road, on my way ta Falls Church. Left a file in my office and damned if-n that ain't the one file I need tonight. Where are you?"

"Still in the city. I could meet you at the house?"

"I be there, 'bout an hour."

"I'll be waiting."

She hung up, and stopped once on the way out to pick up an order of ribs at JD's favorite barbeque place.

"Well, ain't you a sight fo' sor' eyes." JD smiled and took the bag as she walked through the door. He only took a few steps away before he laughed at her indignant expression, "Oh I guess I'm glad ta see you too." He looped an arm around her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"You best be." She remarked icily.

"Oh, hush up." He led the way to the kitchen and they ate informally at the kitchen table. After, JD begged off doing dishes, saying that he had paperwork to attend to. "Come to my office when you done, though, I got somethin' fo' ya." He said with a kiss.

"I've got something for you to." she smiled, imagining his response.

"Well, then, you just hurry along." He gave her a firm spank and left.

It was amazing how different he was between home and work. At the office, he was reserved, almost repressed, never showing any intensity of any kind. A mild approval or disapproval was all any one ever received giving JD a reputation of cold, disdainful arrogance and leaving many of her friends to wonder what she saw in him. Working with him closely over the years had given her more insight and she had seen that 'still waters ran deep' - that he felt things far more intently than he liked to show them. She learned to judge the silences before he responded to a comment or situation. At home, however, he was a different man - playful, affectionate, expressive, loud even. She used to wonder how much it would take to get him to open up and express his feelings to her. Now she wondered how he managed to keep it all contained for any amount of time at all.

When she finished in the kitchen, she tapped lightly on his office door. "Come in, Miss. Sullivan." Somehow, what ever he called her in the rest of the world, she was still 'Miss Sullivan' when he was at work. She found him at his desk, reviewing paperwork. "Please have a seat; I'll be with you in just a moment."

Almost a fully professional tone. Rachael sat down. Whatever he wanted to discuss was business not pleasure.

Finally, he cleared his throat, "I am sorry to keep you waiting. I wanted to give a final review of this document before I presented it to you."

"What is it?"

"Well, actually, there are a number of documents we should review this evening. I meet with George and Chris Hopewell today." Hopewell was JD personal attorney. George handled much of JD's personal finances along with the Davidson Fishery accounts. "First, I want to be sure that you are fully assured of my deep love for you." He paused, "You know that, right? I love you more than life itself."

She felt her eyes well up even as she blushed. Finances, legal paperwork and professions of abiding love. JD had a pre-nuptial agreement. How can you tell if a lawyer really wants to marry you? He makes you sign a contract. "I know." She couldn't stop the smile that grew across her face. "I love you too."

He smiled warmly, "Glad ta hear it." He cleared his throat again, 'Now. As you well know, I have a rather large family..."

" ... Really? I hadn't noticed..."

"Hush up, now, I'm serious here. My eventual estate will be of modest size but a considerable portion of what appear to be my assets are actually held by The Davidson Family Trust so there ain't much I can offer you when I pass on."

"JD, I really don't care..."

"Not now, perhaps. But you are young and you will survive me..."

"JD..."

"You will, Miss Sullivan, unless there is some unforeseen tragedy. In which case, I will not survive you fo' long."

"Julius..." She hated talking about him dying even if she did know the truth of it.

"If you would hush up an' let me finish, you can whine at me all ya want." She made a face at him but kept quiet. "Thank you. Now. My personal assets are limited to the cash in my accounts, this house and my car, and a few odds an' end of stock holdings, 401k, an' such. My point is that, I have more heirs than assets and have had to make some hard decisions.

He hesitated then pushed the first document toward her. "This is a-" He stopped as Rachael took the pages, and without reading, flipped to the signature page. He snatched the pages from her hand before she could sign them, "What are you doing?"

"Signing the pre-nup." She rolled her eyes. In all honesty, she could care less about his money. If she had a job and a roof, all the rest could go to the boys. "JD, really, it's not that big a deal."

"I'm surprised at you. You have no idea to what you are agreein'. I could have a clause sayin' you need ta run around naked from now on."

Rachael considered that idea; she knew no such clause would be there, but the idea was entertaining - she was tempted to strip now just because he suggested it. JD must have been following a similar line of thought because after a moment he leered at her, "Hand me that pen uh moment."

"Too late!" she laughed.

"Huh. Nevertheless, my point is, even with me, I don't want you signin' contracts you ain't read yet, clear?"

"Clear."

"Alright, then. This is as you surmised, a pre-nuptial agreement specifying three stipulations that I have been advised to require. One, as is standard, in such things, all assets and or liabilities acquired prior to the date of our marriage shall remain as titled throughout our marriage. In other words, if it's yours now, it shall remain yours and if it's mine now, it shall remain mine. This clause needs your initials right here to allow George to pull both of our credit reports and criminal records." JD had already place his nearly illegible 'JDEJD' next to the paragraph. Rachael added her simple 'RMS' and he pointed to the next paragraph. "This indicates that you have been excluded from my last will and testament and that you are aware that you have been excluded from my last will and testament and that you agree to be excluded from my final estate."

That was not standard. That was bordering on cruel. The family must still believe she was there for his money to request such a clause. And JD must harbor no small amount of doubt himself to agree to it. She initialed the paragraph and waited for him to go on.

He took a breath, "Finally, the document stipulates that when our marriage ends - regardless of reason, death or divorce - you shall have claim to only such assets that were obtained after the marriage date and are held jointly by us."

It was a harsh agreement. It was one that presumed that she was a gold digger. She initialed the last paragraph, and signed and dated the signature page before pushing the entire document across the desk.

"George left out the insurance policies."

JD looked sick as he took the contract back and signed it himself, "All of my life insurance policies list the Davidson Family Trust as their beneficiary."

"Oh. Convenient. Remind me to thank George for his vote of confidence."

"There is a reason fo' this, Willow..."

"I don't care, JD, I'm not marrying you for money. But it would be nice if you'd all consider trusting me." She saw his jaw shift under his beard and knew he was biting back what he wanted to say. "Nevermind." She tried to smile, "What's next?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.