The Vassal Academy - Cover

The Vassal Academy

Copyright© 2008 by SavannahMann

Chapter 35: Queen Ann for a Day

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: Queen Ann for a Day - Master Devon convinces the Vassal Group to set up a voluntary training facility for the Domination and Submission culture.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

The next day found a relaxed atmosphere at the Academy, and most of the staff had private meetings with Devon during the day. He would explain to each one what he wanted from them for Ann's day.

Devon wished he had more time to prepare for Ann's graduation. With the timeline he'd given though, there just wasn't any other opportunity to do this. In short, it was now or never.

Dominique had agreed to put Carlos up at the Hyatt for the night. She had reluctantly agreed to foot the bill as well. She had also put a limit on the bill, to keep Carlos from spending every dime he'd paid in Room Service.

Devon again looked at the days itinerary for Ann and sighed deeply. It should be enough.

Rebecca knocked and entered when he looked up. "Well Devon, are we ready?"

Devon nodded and handed the document over. Rebecca read it and nodded. "Ok, she'll never forget the day, that's for sure."

"Is it enough?" Devon asked.

"Sure. It's meant to give her a taste of the slave experience, not the true experience of slavery."

"Tomorrow morning. We begin with breakfast in bed, and run through the list until she's passed out and exhausted." Devon said.

"I'll be ready." Rebecca said as she stood up to walk out.

"Rebecca?" Devon called.

"Yeah Devon?"

"Can she do this? Run the Academy?"

Rebecca nodded. "She isn't you Devon, no one is. She can keep this place running. Especially if you can give her another year, or two to really get a feel for it."

Devon nodded. "If you ever have a doubt, please let me know."

Rebecca agreed. She knew Devon, had known him for ten years. He always spent time questioning himself when a big event approached. It was normal human doubts that kept him from swallowing the image of himself as the omnipotent Master of lore and legend.

It kept him grounded, and human enough to tolerate.

Dinner conversation was somewhat muted. There was no training tomorrow, just one test. Ann the subject of that test was at the table, and so no one was talking. The tension was there, but everyone pretended to notice.

After Dinner, Ann spent the evening with Rebecca chatting about books and a thousand little things that really didn't matter. Rebecca spent the time knowing that Ann just wanted company, she was not one who could patiently wait for her experiment to mature, she wanted to know now how and what was going to happen.

Rebecca privately thought that Ann always read the last chapter of a mystery, so she knew how it would turn out before she went through the book. After tomorrow, she would learn to appreciate the building, the teasing, and the anticipation.

After the Dinner chores, Devon had the Slaves in the kitchen for their briefing. "Much of the labor falls on you, and the difficulties are so numerous as to be beyond description." Then he began to brief the slaves on their duties tomorrow. An hour later, they headed upstairs, snickering slightly at the experience that they get to give Mistress Ann.

In Jeannette's room, Diane asked the question quietly. "Is this going to be as much fun as it sounds?"

Jeannette nodded. "I think it is. We all like Mistress Ann, and we all want to do something nice for her. This will give us a chance to show her how much we like her."

Devon was asleep already; he had to get up very early.

At 6:30 Chef walked into the kitchen, and saw Devon at the table, with a number of bottles and jars scattered about him. He was stirring the dark maroon liquid and concentrating on his actions.

Chef leaned over his shoulder and looked at the papers he was consulting. He saw what appeared to be a recipe for the drink on the paper. "Good Morning Devon, what may I ask is that?"

"An Ambrosia." Devon said. "A drink intended for Mistress Ann this morning."

"What in the name of God is in it?" Chef asked looking harder at the ingredients. "I don't even know what some of that is?"

"Herbs, spices, and other all natural elements. Mixed together, they create a drink that will make her feel wonderful."

"How long have you been working on this?" Chef asked as Josh entered from the basement stairs.

"Since four this morning. It takes some time to mix." Devon stopped stirring and then taking a glass and poured a small amount into the glass. He sipped it gently, and then set it down. "Perfect."

"May I?" Chef asked.

Devon handed the small glass to Chef and watched as Chef sipped it himself. "Wine, some sort of port I guess." Chef said as he focused on his taste buds. "A faint hint of a tang, and a sweet aftertaste."

Devon shook his head. "That's the various herbs that are in it."

"Very tasty." Chef admitted grudgingly. He sipped a bit more.

Devon smiled his appreciation. He stood stiffly, and stretched. He glanced at his watch and then said. "Chef, we'll need the sliced fruit here shortly."

Chef nodded. "Josh, please get the fruit out and get it ready for Mistress Ann like we discussed yesterday."

"Sure thing Chef." Josh said and started to open the fridge.

Devon went and placed the pitcher of the drink in the fridge gently, and softly said. "It bruises easily, and can spoil if handled too roughly."

"It's invigorating." Chef admitted as he held the empty glass in his hand. "I feel energized all ready."

"Yes, that would probably be the Ginko, and the Maca will probably make you feel a little randy later." Devon said absentmindedly.

"Master, forgive me. But I thought drugs were prohibited." Josh blurted obviously concerned.

Devon's smile was one of tolerance. "The ingredients are all available in health food stores. They're herbs that have been used for generations to treat various ailments and conditions. St. John's Wart for example, is nature's Zoloft, an anti-depressant. Essence of Jasmine is equally easy to come by, and if you're ever arrested trying to purchase it, the world has gone mad."

Josh seemed to relax. "Sorry, I guess I'm a little surprised, and probably shouldn't question you."

"You're right to question me." Devon corrected. "You perceived a violation of the hard limits, and you wondered if I had lost my mind. You quite rightly questioned me."

Chef was looking at the recipe and glancing at the various bottles and jars, identifying them and looking back at the sheet. "Tincture of Maca, Tincture of Jasmine Extract. It sounds like some sort of ancient black magic brew."

Devon chuckled. "Tincture is what they called it when they put a medicine in a Brandy, creating the Tincture as it were. Today, we put the medicinal agents in an alcohol base, but otherwise, the theory is the same, the alcohol preserves the medicinal agents, and allows the agents to be stored without loss of the active ingredient value."

Chef shrugged and said. "The rest of them have to eat too Josh, so don't waste too much time on the fruit."

"Sure thing Chef." Josh said. "Is that true? I mean, about the Tincture thing?"

"Sure Josh, Look it up. One of the most popular in the early 1800's, was Tincture of Laudanum. That was Opium, mixed with Brandy, and dispensed by drops to the patient. Today, we call the more refined version Morphine."

"Or Heroine." Josh said stiffly.

"True, but I was thinking of the medicinal, the treatment related uses of common properties, not the more commonly abused versions of the drugs." Devon went to the coffee pot and poured a cup. He sipped it and made a face. Then he took a larger sip. "Josh, you've been here for a very long time, how often have you seen one of us down here, participating in the making of a meal?"

"The slaves, everyday. The Master's, never." Josh admitted.

Devon nodded at Josh and then took the next step. "I went to an apothecary shop in Chinatown to get these ingredients. I intend to give Ann a very good day, and am using the Ambrosia to do just what I intend, give her a good day. This will, much as a drink of Brandy would anyway, give her a pleasant, and comfortable feeling of well being for a few hours."

Josh shrugged and said. "I'm sorry Master, it isn't that I was prying, I was just surprised, and ... Well you understand."

"I do indeed, and I thank you for your attention, and concern. It shows you care about us." Devon said. "The girls will be down in a minute for that food Chef, and the drink of course. Breakfast in bed for Mistress Ann."

Jeannette had the slaves up and showered already. They were working quickly, and quietly to make sure not to disturb the sleeping Masters. Jeannette went downstairs and got the fruit and Ambrosia and brought it upstairs on a silver tray. As she gathered the others in the hall, Rebecca's door opened and she stepped out dressed in a flowing gauzy gown of almost translucent white. "Jeannette got everything?"

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette answered.

"Then let's begin shall we?"

They opened the door and Ann sat up in bed in surprise and some alarm. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt as a nightgown, and she watched the parade enter her room. She blinked at the slaves and at Rebecca and said. "What the hell?"

"Breakfast is served Mistress." Jeannette answered.

"Your day starts now Ann, you're the Queen for the day." Rebecca said softly.

Ann nodded and then pushed herself up to await the next development.

Jeannette gently poured a large goblet full of the dark maroon juice and then said. "We have freshly sliced fruit Mistress, and Master Devon's Ambrosia."

"Ambrosia?" Ann said with a smile. "I guess this is his ancient recipe and it was handed down by the gods that he trained."

"Quite possibly." Rebecca admitted with a small smile on her face.

Ann took a sip, and then another sip. She looked at the large goblet glass and then sniffed it. "What the hell is in there?"

"Devon will explain it to you later." Rebecca said. "Now, after breakfast, we'll see to your ablutions."

Ann took another sip and then munched on the fruit as she found that Diane was brushing her hair out. She was surprised as she ate the fruit that the goblet was empty. Jeannette quickly and efficiently refilled it. Ann sipped at the wine and ate the fruit and then stood to follow the girls to the ablutions.

Ann was a little surprised when they led her to the staff bathroom, the one the slaves normally used. In moments, she was sitting on a stool, and they were lathering her up with a sponge. A real sponge, the kind you get out of the ocean, and it felt glorious. Ann felt wonderful, really that was the only way to describe the feeling. The texture of the sponge made her shiver, and she smiled involuntarily.

Jeannette began to shampoo and massage her scalp. She hardly noticed as the slaves spread her legs, and began to apply shaving cream to her groin. She was focused on the shape, the color, and the perkiness of the nipple before her. It was Crystals, and it looked delicious. Ann suddenly wondered if it would be fun to nibble on.

She became aware of the shaving when she noticed that she was feeling a great deal more downstairs than she was accustomed to. She looked down, as Geneva was applying the final touches to her sex. "Hey." Ann protested.

"Master Devon's orders Mistress." Geneva said apologetically.

Her nails were next on the agenda, and she watched as her finger, and then toenails were attended by the slaves. The stool wasn't too uncomfortable. But it wasn't a comfortable chair. She relaxed into the attentions of the slaves.

Ann tried to focus and then realized she was drunk, really drunk, off of a single glass of wine? OK, perhaps two, but no more than that. She leaned back and found herself supported by Jeannette who was standing behind her conditioning her hair. She looked up and saw Jeannette smiling down at her. Ann saw the mounds of Jeannette's breasts, and they looked so inviting, so desirable.

Reaching up with one hand, she gently stroked the left breast, causing Jeannette's nipples to become erect. Ann played with Jeannette's breasts for a while, enjoying the feel, the weight, and the satisfying if naughty thrill it gave her.

Turning to look to her right, she found Crystal who was smiling amiably as well. Ann moved her hand and felt the tender little nub that was Crystal. It was astounding the differences in nipples, and breasts, and women that surrounded her. Diane was on her other side, and at the moment, leaning close. Ann turned and then gave into the temptation, and kissed Diane gently on the lips.

If Diane was shocked she didn't give any hint. Master Devon had told them all, several times, that Ann would be curious, and exploratory. She would want to touch, taste, and feel everything around her. She would be in a sort of daze, but one of arousal, and of the alcohol.

Ann relaxed into the gentle ministrations of the girls, and was soon standing and being dried off. Her sex was alive, it was vibrating, and it was hungry. It was hoping for Andre, or someone like him. Big, hard, and thick.

As she looked into the Mirror, Ann saw herself wearing one of the gauzy dresses, it flowed down her arms, towards her ankles, stopping about mid calf. Ann took a step closer to the mirror, and felt the breeze flow up, and the light material brush against her sex. She quivered in anxious anticipation. Her nipples were also alive, the gauzy material slightly brushing against them.

The slaves conducted her down to the main floor, and into the massage room. Ann found each step to be delicious agony. The flutter of the material, the gentle breezes, the slightest breath of air, or of touch was delicate and intense at the same time. She was disrobed again, and laid on the table.

The slaves began to massage her, using fragrant oils. The scent of Jasmine caught her attention, and then she sank into the glorious feeling of the full body massage. She was only dimly aware of the others as she rolled over and allowed them to massage her front half. She was in bliss as she dozed gently on the couch, the slaves having left her after her massage.

Ann opened her eyes, she could feel someone there. She looked up and saw Devon. She smiled and reached for him. Devon caught her hand, and gently raised her. Ann looked, and another plate of food was there. She focused on the words that Devon was speaking.

"Ann, can you hear me?" Devon asked.

Ann nodded and playfully rubbed his chest through the shirt. Why was he dressed again?

"Ann I want you to take a cracker, with cheese on it, and then a sip of wine." Devon said softly to her. "Chew the cracker, with the wine in your mouth."

Ann nodded. She opened her mouth, and Jeannette popped a cracker with cheese on it, and then held the wine for Mistress Ann to get a sip.

Ann did so, and then chewed slowly. The food was glorious. It was a sensual, almost erotic explosion of taste in her mouth. The Cabernet, not the Ambrosia, was awesome, the taste's mixed and flowed around her mouth. She smiled and swallowed regretfully. Another cracker followed the first, and another sip of wine.

Rebecca and Thomas conducted her to the table, and Ann found herself strapped in. She smiled up at them and allowed the gag to be placed in her mouth willingly. It all felt so wonderful, and so damned erotic. It was glory itself, and it was all for and about her.

Rebecca placed the probe gently inside Ann, knowing she was already so on edge, that the probe would normally not start as Ann was already tensing for an orgasm. Devon had something different in mind, and Thomas tapped at the computer, and brought it up.

The endless orgasm. The ambrosia and the table made it possible. Ann would orgasm soon, and it would last an hour. Perhaps more considering how hard the Ambrosia had hit her.

Ann felt the probe start, and she groaned thinking she knew what was coming, and then she was surprised. Her orgasm started in a few minutes, and her mind started shooting little fireworks off. She lost track of time, she lost track of place, and she existed only in the orgasm. During part of it, she was certain that there were hands caressing her, stroking her body, as she strained and pulled on the straps.

Those hands belonged to Devon and the other slaves, who were watching, and constantly caressing her to help the long endurance orgasm along. Devon communicated by whispers close to ears, and by gestures. He didn't want anything to interfere with Ann's experience, and strove to extend that experience as much as humanly possible.

Geneva watched her carefully, watching for signs of exhaustion, or a medical problem. Her duty was simple, she was the safety, supposed to guard against any problem while letting Mistress Ann have a really good time. This was Mistress Ann's day, and Mistress Ann's personal experience. Ann bucked, thrashed, and even tugged at the straps holding her. She growled and cried and was totally soaked in sweat when she finally stopped moving. She breathed raggedly and Geneva stepped closer to insure she was just in an exhausted sleep and was otherwise all right.

Devon was moving in a flash. He quickly released Ann as Andre and Thomas helped move her upstairs to her own bed that now had fresh sheets and was completely spotless, Jeannette having supervised the cleaning while Ann was dozing after the massage.

He stayed with Ann for three hours before she opened an eye to look at him, the Ambrosia working it's way out of her system. She smiled at him and said. "Wow." Then she slept again.

Later, she woke and Diane helped her to the restroom, and then back to bed. Ann slept the night through, waking to her alarm as usual. It could have been a dream, but her shaved sex said it wasn't.

Ann showered and shivered under the water as the still sensitive clean-shaven skin was extremely responsive to stimulus. She dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

What the hell did they do to me? What did I do? It was awesome, but somehow, I wasn't in control was I?

"Good Morning Ann, and how did you enjoy being Queen for a day?" Rebecca greeted her.

"Becca, what the hell did you all do to me?" Ann asked.

"We gave you some Ambrosia, and merely made you the center of attention, we tried to make you happy, and feel good." Rebecca answered.

Ann sat down gingerly, her shaven sex was really sensitive. "I can remember almost everything, but it's like it was a dream, not real."

"It was both." Devon said as he entered and sat down.

"Care to explain that oh mighty one?" Ann asked sarcastically.

"Later, after breakfast." Devon said. "We're back to training today."

"So what's on the agenda for today Devon?" Andre asked as he and Thomas entered.

"You're teaching Diane today. You've got her in oral arts for refresher training first, and then Rebecca has her for Ballet." Devon started handing out the assignments. "This morning Thomas, give Jeannette a refresher plug, and then send her to Admin. Geneva is in oral arts. Crystal has a quick ballet class this morning Rebecca and then to the Kitchen."

"What do you have in mind for me?" Ann asked.

"You're going to learn about what you experienced, so you can understand the slaves better." Devon answered.

Ann sat on the couch and tried to gently cross her legs. She felt shivers of pleasure running out of her denuded sex. "I may kill you having me shaved."

Devon chuckled. "Tell me you don't like it."

"I don't, it's too sensitive." Ann protested.

Devon smiled. "It will grow back."

"OK, so what was in that damn drink you gave me?"

Devon handed over a piece of paper. "That's the formula, or recipe. It takes about two and a half hours to make it properly."

Ann started reading. "What the hell is this stuff?"

"Herbs, and some spices." Devon said. "You can get all of them at just about any health food store. The Tinctures are a little harder to find but still not that hard."

"So what does this do?" Ann asked.

"You felt it, you tell me." Devon countered.

"I felt wonderful, on top of the world. Everything was great." Ann said.

"How about your arousal?"

"I was extremely aware of my sexuality." Ann admitted slowly.

Devon nodded. "It enhances the already positive attitude, and makes it very positive. It takes the sexual arousal you may feel, and increases it tenfold. It slightly suppresses the inhibitions, and allows you to experience, to feel more than you normally would."

"It's a drug?" Ann asked confused.

"No, the ingredients there are all medicinal herbs. Take some time today, and read up on them, and how they are used around the world to help, to heal, to treat." Devon countered.

Ann looked at the sheet again and said. "Why haven't I heard of this before? If guys knew of this drink, they would never have a problem getting a girl to say yes."

"If a girl gave it to a guy, the response would be similar I might add." Devon said. "The Maca in it makes the erection rather more insistent than usual."

"And on a Woman?" Ann asked.

"It stimulates the nipples and the clitoris." Devon said in simple clinical factual terms.

"When does it wear off?" Ann asked.

"It has." Devon said with a small smile. "That which is left, is all you."

Ann groaned and said. "OK, back to this drink, why haven't I heard about it before and why aren't we selling it to college frat houses?"

Devon smiled disarmingly. "We could, it doesn't change a persons morality or their sense of right and wrong. You were not anal trained yesterday because, and here's the key Ann, you were afraid of it, and the drink would have suppressed your inhibitions, but not your fear. Once you felt me back there, it would have scared you, and even if I was pouring the drink down your throat you would have screamed bloody murder."

"OK, so the activities were what you planned, to keep with what I'd already become comfortable with, and what I'd essentially already done, except the table. What the hell did you do to me on that table?" Ann said after a moment's consideration.

"I extended the duration of an orgasm. It's called the hour long orgasm, and it lasts for a very long time."

Ann thought. "I thought, hell I was sure I was dreaming that. The Table didn't tease me at all."

Devon agreed. "We had disconnected the tease, I wanted you to experience the most extreme orgasm I could arrange."

"So I could know what the slaves know?" Ann asked to clarify.

Devon nodded. "Tell me how you felt yesterday."

Ann thought about it for a moment. "Loved, not sexed love, but really loved. It was as though the world existed to make me feel really good."

Devon nodded. "How did you feel being washed, and shaved?"

"It was intimate, sensual, not really sexual, but more sensual." Ann struggled for the words. "I can't really describe it better than that."

"Which is why you needed to feel it." Devon said simply. "The experience is a mixture of physical, emotional, and psychological. You can't describe the mixture in words that someone that hasn't experienced it would understand. That's why the slaves can't explain it to you, you had to feel it."

Ann considered this for a long time, and Devon was patient enough to allow her to consider, and relive the day. "The shaving of my Mons?"

"I knew you preferred to keep some hair, so I left the landing patch. I wanted you to feel the smooth shaven sexual difference, the sensitivity and the pleasant little arousal that comes from everyday activity."

Ann decided to leave that subject. "OK, so you gave me a day to feel like a slave does, without being a slave. Where in the world did you all learn about this hour long orgasm technique?"

"Unlike the normal orgasms given by the tables, which are extremely intense because the orgasm denial has heightened the arousal to new records, the hour long merely maintains it with minor, the smallest possible shocks, from the straps. When the computer senses you starting to slide down, by the tension on the straps, the loss of some signal or another, the computer gives you the minutest shock to jump you back into it. It's like bouncing along on the waves in a boat."

"So it's a low level orgasm, which continues for a long time." Ann stated to clarify.

"Yes." Devon said. "In your case, I felt the duration would make more of an effect, than the intensity." He shifted in the chair to make himself more comfortable. "Also, the drink does have one drawback. The frustration would have also been heightened, and that would have potentially upset you."

"So this Ambrosia enhances all emotional responses?" Ann asked.

Devon wiggled his hand in a so-so gesture. "It is designed to enhance to positive emotions, but the fear responses would have been equally intense. They would have been almost overwhelming."

Ann was looking at the sheet again. "Are you sure we couldn't bottle this stuff? There wouldn't be a lonely guy on the planet with it."

Devon chuckled again. "It has a very short shelf life, and is very delicate when mixed. It bruises easily, and once bruised, it's spoiled. There is a small amount in the kitchen fridge still. It's leftover from everyone who sipped it to taste and sample the effects."

Ann considered for a moment. "Ok, so you want me to research and understand these ingredients today."

"And I want you to think about the day yesterday, how you felt being the center of attention, and I want you to apply it to what you know about the slaves."

Ann stood up and left for her desk in the trainers office. She started searching the web for information regarding the ingredients on the list.

Devon sent a quick email to Dominique about Ann's reaction to the day as a Queen, and then called to Jeannette to show Ann as a fully qualified trainer as of this day.

Carlos arrived before lunch and was told to relax. His training would resume after lunch.

Ann came into Devon's office and said. "I've looked up most of these, there are no references about mixing any of these for the kind of reaction you got from me."

Devon shrugged helplessly. "I can't cure the ignorance of the world, so why should I try?"

"So you're not going to share this with the world?" Ann asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Devon shook his head. "They're not ready for it. They'd abuse it, and instead of a once in a lifetime experience, it would become an everyday thing. Then some overzealous lawmaker would prohibit the ingredients claiming it was a drug, which it isn't, not by strict definition of the term drug, and frankly, I don't care about everyone else having a good day. Only our people."

Ann considered him. "That was the other thing I wanted to ask. Why is it you don't consider this a drug, but you do consider Pot a drug?"

Devon pursed his lips and considered before answering. "The intent is a large part of what is and isn't a drug. A drink after dinner is a social thing, and a tool for relaxation after a day of work. The question is how much do you drink, and how much are you impaired?"

"I had a couple glasses, and I would not have been able to find the car, much less drive."

Devon shrugged. "You were less drunk than you think. You were flying on the positive parts of life, while the alcohol in the wine helped relax you to let the herbs take effect."

Ann considered. "I didn't stumble going down the stairs, or walking to the massage room."

"You were swimming in positive feelings. That's all." Devon said.

Ann considered and then Devon, as per his usual habit, changed the subject again. "Sarah starts her training in two days, tomorrow, we start to test Diane. I'd like to have us all grading her on her tasks starting with Ballet, and then massage followed by Oral Arts stations eleven and twelve for time."

Ann nodded. "She'll pass those, no problem."

"I also expect her to pass those, but the next day, will she pass arousal with all the trainers standing around watching her?"

Ann cocked her head as she considered. "She's not a humiliation junkie, she might get hit with some stage fright. Does that fail her?"

Devon shrugged. "It depends on how much it affects her." He studied Ann for a moment. "Will it affect her? If you were to bet on it?"

Ann shook her head after a moment. "No, I don't think so. She's pretty good at tuning the distractions out."

Devon nodded his head in agreement. "Day two will be arousal in the morning, cunt control, and bondage in the afternoon."

"Right, and then the final exam of the gang bang right?"

Devon nodded. "Any objections to the schedule?"

"If I did, I wouldn't have written that schedule out."

Devon smiled easily. "Just double checking Ann." He sipped his coffee and then said. "One of us will be training Sarah, while Diane is being tested."

"Yeah, I figured it would be me on Sarah's first day, since she'll need ballet and oral arts."

"You and Thomas." Devon confirmed. "For the gangbang, I'm considering having Geneva teach her a class, or perhaps Geneva and Crystal."

Ann shrugged. "Either way, they'll be fine." She stood up after a bit more small talk and left Devon's office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.