Path To Glory - Cover

Path To Glory

Copyright© 2008 by Brendan Buckley

Chapter 21

I made sure my apartment door was locked before I went to bed. I was pretty sure I'd have company before too long and I wasn't disappointed. As soon as Bailey knew for sure it was me and that I was alone, she beat me to the bedroom.

"You're a very sneaky girl," I mock-chastised her. "Maybe you deserve a spanking for manipulating your parents and the Fergusons."

She knew I was kidding and I really wasn't disturbed in the least at the prospect of having Bailey spend the night in my bed. I was pretty sure she wasn't ready for anything more than kissing and heavy petting, so I didn't have to wear my white knight hat this evening.

I was right and I was wrong.

Before the light was off, Bailey was nude in my bed. My God what a glorious sight.

She drew the line immediately, no vaginal penetration. I drew the line a little farther back. We could kiss and cuddle, but I wanted her panties back on her. I knew Jay Jr. couldn't be trusted.

"Alright," she said with a mock pout. "But if my pants go on, yours come off."

Bailey's idea of kissing and cuddling was a lot more fun than mine, I have to admit. Anywhere she could get her mouth got at least one kiss that night. Many places got a lot more than one. She also cuddled anything she could get close to — often more than once. She didn't take my dick into her mouth — I thought she was going to — but did give him a couple of very nice long licks.

Her concept of "on" was a little more liberal than I'd thought, too. She kept her panties wrapped around one of her feet. I didn't have any problem giving her a few below-the-waist kisses. I figured if it was my job to get Bailey to college I should use my tongue in more ways than just for speaking. Bailey loved the approach I took.

In a matter of minutes, she was bucking against my face trying to increase the contact between my tongue and her clit. She had a death grip on the sides of my head when she finally climaxed. It turned out to be her first orgasm that hadn't come from self-stimulation — and I think she was ready for a few more from her new source, too.

We fell asleep in the other's arms naked as the day we were born. I'd set the alarm for 5:30 a.m. so I could make sure one of us was on the couch if any visitors arrived early. But I was awake well before that.

In my dreams, someone was giving my dick a nice work over. When I opened my eyes, Bailey was astride my waist with Jay Jr. in her hands. My eyes shot open quickly. This was not the way I wanted Bailey to lose her virginity.

"Don't worry," she said when she saw my eyes pop open. "I'm just checking to see how far it will go inside me."

Indeed, she was holding my dick in front of her pelvis, seemingly amazed when it went up past her belly button.

"Here," I said. "Let me show you something."

I moved Bailey forward until her slit rested across my dick. I started rocking her hips a little until she got the idea and soon her little puffy lips were rubbing all over my dick. We were essentially dry humping, but there was nothing dry about it. Bailey was so wet I could feel the moisture dripping down my sac. It felt really good to me, too. Especially since Bailey was a little too tentative earlier in the night to give me any relief.

I was pretty sure I was going to make a mess on my stomach pretty soon, but Bailey was too far ahead for me to catch up. The stimulation wasn't enough for her to cum like last night, but it was enough to get her off pretty well.

I thought I was going to have to take matters in hand — literally — when she rolled off me, but she saw how slick my dick was and started giving me a pretty decent hand job. It didn't take me long either. Between Bailey's hand down there and her tongue working circles in my mouth, it was over for me in a few strokes.

She seemed amazed at the quantity I'd produced, but I had a four- or five-day build up. I hadn't jerked off since Monday evening after the Britta and Bailey show.

I got up to get us a wet towel to clean up with — and to open a few windows — and decided now was probably the time for me to move to the couch. Bailey was fully clothed and I was headed to the couch so I unlocked the door.

I had just dozed off when I heard it open. I sat up quickly. I figured it was someone from the main house, but I wasn't taking any chances with Bailey asleep in the bedroom. I grabbed a golf club and was ready to brain someone when Judy came walking up the stairs.

She saw me and about fell right back down them.

"Sorry," I said. "I guess I'm a little jumpy."

She looked around and told me she just wanted to make sure everything was OK before anyone else made the trip over.

I laughed and told her everything was fine. Bailey was in the bedroom and I was on the couch.

Of course the alarm clock picked that time to start buzzing and I about jumped out of my skin again.

Judy smiled at me knowingly.

"OK, so maybe we both weren't always where we ended up," I said with a blush. We both started to laugh when we heard Bailey cursing up a storm when she couldn't turn off the alarm.

"R.J.," she yelled, "if you don't turn this damned thing off I'm going to rip it out of the wall. I don't know why you set the damned thing in the first place. I wasn't going to let you sleep last night anyway."

Judy started to say something, but I held up a finger.

"Just a sec, Bailey," I said. "I'm talking to your mom right now."

I heard Bailey mutter something and in a second she was standing guiltily in the door.

"I set it so I could wake up for my morning run," I said. "I was unaware we'd be switching places in the middle of the night."

Judy shook her head and laughed.

"I'm going back to the house," she said. "Bailey, you better be glad it was me and not Mrs. Ferguson. She's pretty protective of this young man. She wouldn't take kindly to you sullying his virtue."

Bailey couldn't tell if Judy was joking or not, so I just let her ponder while I headed out for a long run.


I met Aaron at our usual spot and he pedaled along for the rest of the way. I hadn't seen him in more than a week and he was chock full of news. He and Sara started e-mailing each other soon after my first visit to Florida, so she had kept him up to date on my visits. Aaron had only seen pictures of her, but he already had a crush on Sara just from the e-mails.

Sara was always a little shy on details about her personal situation, so he asked me tons of questions during our run. He also let me know he was up to date on Bailey's information since Sara had no problem sharing that tidbit with him.

Aaron and his mom and dad were also golf nuts so I invited them to stop by the house and say "hi" to Bailey this weekend.

"You mean she's here?" Aaron asked. "Oh man! Wait until Dad finds out. He thinks she's the cutest thing out there."

I told Aaron I thought Bailey might be the cutest thing out there, too.

I stopped in for a minute to talk to Rick when I dropped Aaron back at his house. I mentioned that Bailey and her parents were staying at the Fergusons for a few days and his family should come out for lunch.

I'm surprised he didn't race me home.

Like I said, there's something to be said for 6-foot-tall blonde girls.

By the time I got back, everyone was stirring at the Ferguson household except for Bailey. I figured she'd had a hard night, so maybe she should rest.

I visited with everyone for a few minutes before I decided my post-run stench was probably overpowering and I headed for the shower.

Bailey joined me under the water as soon as I soaped up. I told her she was going to have to finish on her own because I wasn't getting caught with a naked girl in my shower by anyone in the house.

She gave her mock pout again — even that was cute — but I hastened to get dried and dressed before her parents came to wake her up for breakfast.

The weekend was great. The Fergusons and Aaron's parents took everyone to the country club for lunch. Bailey created quite a stir, but she handled it gracefully. I was happy that no one bothered to even talk to me or about me in her presence.

If hanging with a gorgeous 6-foot-tall blonde goddess was the price for my anonymity, I was willing to make that sacrifice.

Everyone there, except for me, was a good to great golfer and they had no trouble arranging tee times to accommodate Bailey.

There were nine of us, the Fergusons, Elliotts (Aaron's folks) and Stenstroms, along with Aaron, Bailey, and me. I told everyone I was only too happy to sit this one out, but Bailey insisted I play.

"You remember your golf date in Florida?" I asked. "The one who rode the cart, hit balls in the wrong fairway and drank a lot of beer?"

She told me it was burned in her mind forever.

"It'll be just like that without the beer," I said. "Everyone here shoots in the 80s or better. Everyone but me. I'll still come along and carry your clubs. That way your dad will get a chance to play a little golf with his daughter."

I also knew that if I played, someone who really wanted to play wouldn't get the chance. I figured I had a better than even shot of playing a few rounds of golf with Bailey before my life was over.

I toted Bailey's bag for her and it was pretty fun. She didn't ask much about club selection, but I was good with yardage and I could help with the greens. Everyone had a great time, and after supper at the club, Bailey and I escaped into Lexington so I could show her a little about college life.

It still was the last Saturday of Spring Break, but a few people had trickled back into town. Most were too poor or too sunburned to do much, but the students who got stuck in town for a week were looking for fun.

I headed to Zep's and thanked my lucky stars I wouldn't have to tote home any drunken girls this time. I called Tom and a few of my other friends, and about 10 of us hung out and danced. I'm not a good dancer and I don't really enjoy it, but it costs me nothing and it makes others happy, so I'll do it. Bailey was a dance machine. Even though she was only 17, Zep let her in with me under the condition I'd be responsible for her. He didn't have to worry and neither did I.

After Zep's we visited a couple of other guys who got stuck on dorm duty during the break and we spent a couple of more hours talking to them.

I thought Bailey got a pretty clear introduction to college life - without the drinking, drugs and sex,

The Fergusons and Judy just watched with a gleam in their eye when Jack sniffed around for the smell of alcohol or marijuana when we got back.

"Don't worry," I told him. "When the cops stopped us a little while ago they made us both take a Breathalyzer test. She's clean."

He shot me a classic "dad panic" look before he realized I was joking.

I was surprised when they let Bailey spend the night at my apartment with me again, though. We spent our second night together much as we did the first.


The women's golf coach tracked me down before I could even speak to Bailey to see how the official visit went.

Coach Brewer was waiting outside my chemistry lab when I left at 11 a.m.

"I didn't even know Bailey Stenstrom was considering college, let alone UK," she said. "She told me flat-out if she went to college it would be here. Can you believe that?"

I told her that was great, but I still wasn't sure she wouldn't go pro during the summer.

"I don't know," she said. "I've never had a player this good, but I'm a pretty good judge of people. I think she's going to be here at least a year. You did a great job of selling the university. She loves it here. Do you know any others I can recruit?"

I told her running into Bailey was just a stroke of luck — for both of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.