The Legacy Of Priam - Cover

The Legacy Of Priam

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Introduction

BDSM Sex Story: Introduction - Freddie is planning a slave auction but the arrival of a bunch of archaeologists threatens to disrupt his plans.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

As far as damsel in distress stories go, the tale of Helen's abduction by Paris, son of Priam, and the consequences must lay claim to being one of the earliest.

Although there are plenty who question whether or not she was a willing "abductee" when it came to Priam, she was a serial victim. Before she was married to Menelaus, King of Sparta, she had been abducted by Theseus, King of Athens (yes, the one that slew the minotaur) and the King of Larissa because they both wanted to make love to one of the daughters of Zeus. She had a troubled life, but maybe that's what you have to expect if your father rapes your mother while in the guise of a swan.

This tale is set against the same background but it's not quite such an ambitious tale. It makes no claim to address the great themes of heroism, fate, jealousy, revenge, and lust that the Greek myths explore.

Well maybe lust.

It's just a gallop through the Aegean word and what happens when Freddie Clegg's comfortable Mediterranean base is disturbed by incomers.

So, as far as this story goes, the answer to the question, "Is this the face that launched a thousand ships and burned the topless towers of Ilium?" is...

"No, not really, but she has got a nice pair of tits."

And while there is a Helen in this tale, she doesn't get to see anything of Troy.

Needless to say the events and characters in this story are entirely fictional. No women were harmed in the production of this tale. J

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.