Falling in Love Bit by Bit - Cover

Falling in Love Bit by Bit

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 7

"Do you like that, Holland?" Miriam asked, rubbing her breasts in his face. "Are they everything you wanted?"

His only reply was a muffled moan. Nibbling along the valley between her tits, Holland reached around and cupped her firm, round ass.

In response, she ground her hips against him. His cock was erect. Every time the head brushed her slit, he started to thrust upwards, but she pulled away, always just out of reach.

"Not yet," she whispered in his hear. "Suck on my tits, Holland ... Make my nipples hard with your tongue ... Oh! That's it ... right there!"

Holland Campbell lay on his bed. Miriam straddled him, bucking and grinding against him. She was toying with him. He knew it. And he loved it.

"Tell me what you want." Her voice was seductive, but laced with control and authority. "Tell me how badly you want to fuck me."

"Oh, god, Miriam," he moaned. "I've got to fuck you."

"You what?"

"I want to fuck you ... I want to fuck your cunt." His breathing was ragged.

"How do you ask, Holland?"

"Please ... please, Miriam ... I need to be inside you."

"You're not used to that are you, Holland?" She thrust her breasts forward into his mouth. He tried valiantly to take it all, but it was too much for him. "You're not used to asking for things ... You always get your way, don't you?"

Again, he tried to enter her, only to find himself thrusting into empty air.

"Not anymore, my dear." Miriam nibbled on his ear. He groaned in response. "You think you want to be in charge all the time ... but you don't. You've wanted to fuck me since that first day you saw me in the lab, didn't you?"

His response was a grunt. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head out from her bosom.

"Didn't you?"

"Yes," Holland gasped. "I wanted to fuck you from the day you showed up!"

"I might let you," there was a taunting tone to her voice. She pulled on his hair again. He tilted his head back submissively, his throat exposed. Expecting to be insulted or derided again, he was surprised when her lips pressed against his.

Even though they were both naked, this was the first time they kissed. Her touch became soft and gentle. He stopped pawing at her. She melted into his arms. Their bodies pressed together.

"Did those bitches let you do anything you wanted, Holland?" Miriam pulled away after a moment.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Because you were paying them."

"Yes."

She kissed him tenderly again. Her hand ran across his chest, her fingernails leaving a trail of goosebumps across his body.

"I'm not going to be one of your whores ... You're not going to pay me. I'm not your plaything, Holland." Although her voice was soft, there seemed to be an implicit threat underlying her tone. Her long dark hair fell over her face and brushed against his skin. "You need me, Holland. You need someone who is your equal ... That's why you don't date. You only hire tramps and sluts to satisfy your desires because you haven't met any woman who's as smart as you are..."

"Yes," he said again, pulling Miriam's body closer against him. "I need you, Miriam."

She pulled back and looked Holland in the eyes. "And I need you, Holland. I need you more than you know."

They kissed again, his anger replaced by passion. Her control slipped away.

Holland pushed his hips forward, and this time she did not pull away. They let out matching moans as he entered her. Her pussy was slick and she met his thrusts.

"You feel so good," Holland said.

Inwardly, Miriam smiled to her self. She had him right where she wanted him. Wrapped around her little finger. She could manipulate him with his basest desires.

As they made love, Holland Campbell had no idea that the pheromone levels Miriam was giving off were eight times what a normal human woman was capable of producing. He didn't realise that her eyes were flashing a pattern in the ultraviolet spectrum that was shown to make humans docile and susceptible to simple suggestions. Nor was he aware that the only one who was experiencing any sort of physical pleasure was him.

She made sure to cry out and gasp at all the right times. Miriam told him how big he felt inside her and screamed with pleasure when he orgasmed. She told him how wet he made her and was amazed at how quickly he recovered.

All the while A617.D plotted its next move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.