Neighbor Girl - Cover

Neighbor Girl

Copyright© 2008 by JackBro

Chapter 3: Sugar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sugar - He meets a single neighbor woman likes to act out the scenes from her CFNM videos

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I needed it all week. I woke with a hard-on every morning. There was no way I could fit into my shorts over the weekend. Come Monday, my pants too were too small. It was inevitable that I would be too large the next day, but then it continued the day after and then the day after that. Images of Yuka kept flooding my mind. Unexpectedly, I continued to be turned on by the experience.

"Poor Jason!" Katie noticed it right away. As soon as I pulled down my pajama bottoms and got ready to jump into the shower, she saw it. "Looks like you are going to have difficulty getting dressed again this morning."

I stopped and froze in place. I stood with my pajamas down around my knees, my cock exposed, open for her inspection. First looking at her and then glancing down at my raging hard-on, I desperately hoped she would.

"Looks like I'm going to have to once again relieve you," She smiled. "There's no way you are going to fit into your dress pants and go to work like that!"

"Yes!" I nearly jumped for joy. I really needed it. I needed it bad, especially when I looked up to see what Katie was wearing. She sat up in bed wearing the sexiest teddy she owned. The open neckline served to make me even harder.

"Go downstairs," She then switched to her mistress-mode, ordering me around. "And kneel in front of the coffee table just like you did for Yuka."

My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe it. "Yes!" I wanted to jump up for joy once again. It was to be a repeat performance, except this time without Yuka. I was going to get to relive the experience on the living room floor. I loved it when she played her little sex games.

I stepped out of my pajama bottoms and started to leave, and then just for the thrill of it, I bowed to her order as if she was my master and I her lowly sex slave. Katie seemed to like this. She smiled, and then I smiled back. I left the room naked to go downstairs.


I waited for almost 10 minutes for her to come downstairs to join me. I couldn't figure out what was taking her so damn long. Maybe she was changing into a different teddy. Or perhaps she might step down the stairs wearing nothing at all. In all likelihood, I figured she was playing with me. Katie liked to tease, and I secretly enjoyed being the object of her tease, but I also wanted her to hurry. I needed it, plus I still needed to go to work.

More important, I waited five whole days. Katie lost interest over the weekend and after the little escapade in front of Yuka. Maybe she was jealous. Perhaps she changed her mind after giving it some thought. Whatever the reason, I desperately needed it the next day and then again the day after that. She instead went straight to sleep and claimed she wasn't interested. I needed it so bad that I came close to taking things into my own hands, but waited for her instead.

"Ah yes," She surprised me by walking past the entrance to the living room on her way to the kitchen. She glanced in my direction, briefly looked, but then continued on. She acted like she had forgotten. She behaved like my cock really didn't matter.

But to her delight, my erection remained.

And to my dismay, she walked by fully clothed.

"I almost forgot," She stepped back in a minute later wearing formal business attire and working an earring into her ear. "I see you still need relief before you can fit into your pants."

Of course I needed relief! What did she expect? For a moment, I thought her crazy, but a moment later realized it was all part of the act.

"I really don't have time," She gave a tone of disinterest. "But I suppose I must."

Sitting down on the floor next to me, she reached out and took it. I gasped as my disinterested wife took a tight grip around my erection.

"It's such a sloppy job," She expressed displeasure. "But I suppose it's my duty as your wife to occasionally relieve you."

Squeezing down tight, I felt my pre-cumm ooze out the tip of my snake. I was horny, there was no doubt, even more horny than normal. I needed it quick, but Katie was not in a quick mood this morning. She stroked, but she stroked slow. She gave slow, cautious strokes as though afraid my cock might explode in her hand. Her instincts were nearly correct.

"Put your hands behind you," She stopped after only a few strokes and ordered. "And you must promise to stay just like that, on your knees and with your hands behind you, no matter what."

I immediately moved my hands behind my back and grasped my fingers together. I would have done anything she asked. I was so damned horny.

She began again, with slow, cautious strokes. I would have preferred her move faster, but at least she was giving me what I wanted. At this rate she was going to take a half-hour. More important, I would have to wait. No doubt I would need to think up an excuse for being late for work, but didn't much care about it at the moment.


A minute later the doorbell rang.

I jumped.

Katie stopped in mid stroke with her hand tightly grasped around my member.

"I wonder who could be at the door at this hour?" She asked with a smile. Her words made me suspicious. I suspected something was wrong. It wasn't even 7:00 AM. Who would show up at the door at such an hour? Unless, of course, it was somehow planned!

"Stay here," Katie let go and stood up. "And remember what I told you before about staying in place."

She looked at me and smiled. It was planned! I could tell something was up, and it wasn't just my raging hard-on.

"Stay exactly how you are," She emphasized a second time before leaving the room. "Keep your hands behind you while I go check who it is. If you don't, then I may not finish with you."

I had started to stand. One knee was already off the ground. My hands were on the coffee table and ready to push off, but didn't. For some reason, I stopped. Despite my reservations, I froze. My knee went back down to the floor and my hands returned to my back. I waited as Katie disappeared around the corner and went to the front door. The bell rang a second time.

"Hi Yuka!"

My heart leaped a few seconds later and the sound of my wife's greeting. It was Yuka! Of course it was Yuka! Who else would show up at such an hour? It took only a moment for me to recall the e-mail and what Katie had promised.

"I started making myself some French Toast," The voice on the opposite side of the door confirmed it really was her. "But I ran out of sugar. Can't have French Toast without sugar!"

I held my breath in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Was it just a coincidence? Did Yuka just happen to show up when I was kneeling in front of the coffee table like the last time? I didn't think so, but then I wouldn't put it past Katie to tease me either. As I continued to kneel on the living room floor with Yuka only a few feet away at the front door, I honestly did not know what was going to happen next.

"Let me get some for you," Katie acted friendly and pleasant, not giving away any hints. "I'm sure I've got sugar, but just let me check the kitchen."

Less than a minute later, I got my answer. I heard the door close, and then Katie walked by the open entranceway on her way to the kitchen. She said nothing as she passed, not even looking or turning to acknowledge my presence. I could have run up the stairs if I had wanted. I could have at least grabbed the blanket laying on the couch, yet I didn't. Instead, I stayed where I was, full on display, with my hands behind me and doing exactly what Katie had instructed.

A second later I heard the front door close and then footsteps in the next room. Yuka had walked in! She was in the next room! No door separated us. She was just on the opposite side of the wall. I tried to hold my breath in an attempt not to be discovered, but it was difficult. My heart was pounding. I breathed heavy. Worse of all, my cock remained standing upright and hard!

"Powdered or granular?" My wife asked from the room to the right.

"Granular," Yuka answered loud and clear.

She was going to see me - I knew. It was all a set-up. It had been planned all along. Katie had probably called during the long period it took her to come downstairs. I suspect she asked Yuka if she wanted a second show, and Yuka gladly agreed.

"Hi Jason!" She took me by surprise.

To my shock, Yuka stepped in from around the corner. She walked by on her way to the kitchen, but then stopped in mid-step to look at me. She also jumped as if caught in surprise, but quickly recovered enough to calmly issue a hello. It appeared she knew that she was going to see me, but I don't think Katie told her everything.

"Tell me if this is enough?" Katie instructed from the kitchen.

Yuka gave me a pleasant little smile on that cute face of hers, and then she walked on to join my wife.

"Oh, that's plenty," The two of them conversed. "That's really too much. Half full is all I need."

"I've got plenty."

"But I don't want to take it all!"

"It's not like I'm going to use it."

I could hardly breath. Did Yuka really see me? Did she really just walk on by? I couldn't be sure. It felt like a dream, but my cock was bloated too hard for it possibly to be a dream. No dream could ever be so realistic!

"This will certainly be enough!" Yuka lead the way back out of the kitchen with a plastic container of sugar in her hands. For the second time, she saw me. She paused and looked right at me.

"I wish I had time to make a hot breakfast," My wife immediately followed. "Do you always cook for breakfast?"

"I try to."

"I wish I had time."

"Why don't you?"

"Because there's too many other things to do in the morning!"

To my dismay, they just stood there. They stood in the open space between the kitchen and the front living room. Yuka kept glancing around from behind Katie to look at me as they talked.

"You should try to get up a little earlier," Yuka suggested.

"But there's too many things to get done in the morning."

"You can't be that busy!"

"But I am," Katie explained. "First I have to shower, and then I have to dress, and then I have to make sure to relieve Jason's appendage!"

I stopped breathing. I couldn't believe what she said.

"Every morning?" Yuka stepped out from around my wife to look directly at me.

"Almost every morning!"

To my further dismay and excitement, they walked the rest of the way into the room. Katie and Yuka walked right in to join me. They came in acting as if I wasn't even there, like I was no more than a piece of furniture or artwork to be enjoyed.

"Just look at him!" Katie pointed down at my cock with a smile. "He can't possibly get into his suite pants in that condition!"

"No he can't!" Yuka smiled too.

By now a string of pre-cumm extended down from the tip of my member to the coffee table below. Yuka was getting quite a show, and it was just the beginning.

"I hope you don't have to go back home right away," Katie took a seat down next to me.

"I really should," Yuka hesitated.

"But you were going to tell me about that sexy little blouse we picked out."

"You don't want to hear about it," Yuka acted disinterested.

"Yes I do," Katie grabbed hold. She sat down and simply grabbed hold of my throbbing erection as if we were all alone. She grabbed hold, and then started to stroke it. She jerked me off as though nothing was unusual about jerking me off in front of another woman. I was like no more than a piece of property to the two of them.

"But you're busy," Yuka hesitated a second time.

"I can do two things at once!" Katie reinforced my feeling of being a piece of property. "Did you wear it to work like I suggested you do?"

Yuka gave a shy little nod of her head.

"And did you get lots of attention like I said you would?"

"Oh yes!" She both nodded and answered verbally this time.

"So they guys took notice?"

"They had a lot to notice!" Yuka's face turned red, and then she took a seat down on the couch. Apparently, she was going to stay. It was going to be Thursday night all over again.

"Really?" My wife asked with interest. "Good for you! It never hurts to flirt it when you've got it."

The topic of their discussion made it even worse. I couldn't help but picture cute Yuka wearing a sexy little blouse. Naturally, I wondered what it looked like. Was it low cut? Or was it just tight. In any case, it was sure to look terrific on the large-chested Yuka.

"I got lots of compliments," She let us know. "I even caused one guy's eyes to practically bulge out of their sockets!"

"Really?" My wife wanted to know more details.

So did I.

"I didn't do it on purpose," She emphasized before telling the story. "But later on in the day I sort-of forgot what I was wearing, and I bent over this one guys desk without thinking about it."

"Really!"

"He got quite an eyeful," Yuka answered with a giggle. "He didn't say anything, but the expression on his face and what he did afterwards told me everything I needed to know."

"And what did he do afterwards?" Katie asked.

"He disappeared into the bathroom for a long time," Yuka answered with more giggles. "I'm sure he went to relieve himself?

"You mean jerk himself off?" Katie wanted to know the specifics

"Yes, jerk himself off," Yuka answered to my delight.

The combination of her words and Katie's hand was too much. I couldn't stand it any more. There was no time to fetch a towel this time. I hit me like a speeding locomotive. Suddenly and with little warning, I shot out a tremendous string of sperm as I pictured Yuka bent over a coworker's desk.

"Like Jason?" Katie asked as she held my squirting member in her hand.

"Exactly like Jason!" Yuka watched close as I spurted out the sperm accumulated since her last visit. Chapter 4: Plumber

"That was Yuka," Her first words off the phone gave me a start.

It was Saturday, four days later. I expected to hear from Yuka soon, but I never expected it so early in the morning. She and my wife were scheduled to go out later that night. I was looking forward to what might happen when they returned, after a few drinks in both of them, maybe they would even return with another movie. I expected to again see Yuka later in the day, but never expected her to call during breakfast.

"What did she want?" I asked hesitantly to my wife when she again returned to the kitchen table.

"She's got some kind of problem with the drain in the bathroom," Katie informed. "She was wondering if you could come over to take a look; maybe fix it."

I wasn't sure what it meant. Did she really have a plumbing problem? Or was it just an excuse to start some new fantasy the girls might have dreamed up? I couldn't be sure, but it had been 4 days, 4 full days without relief. Katie withheld sex from me all week. I half-expected Yuka to show up the previous day, on the anniversary of my first two performances, but no mention was made of her. My wife rolled over in bed and refused to even discuss sex the entire week.

If it really was a plumbing problem, then it wouldn't be the first time. I had helped unclog her kitchen sink 4 times since we moved in. As good as Yuka was at cooking, she didn't seem to grasp the concept of flushing the remains slowly down the garbage disposal.

"I suppose I should take a look," I noticed my hands shake as I took another sip of my coffee. I felt excited, yet at the same time apprehensive. On the one hand, I really needed it! On the other, I feared what the two of them might have dreamed up next. Secretly, I hoped it was the start of another fantasy. I hoped to just get it over with.

"And one more thing before you go over," My wife spoke as I got up to go. "Take off your clothes first."

"What?" I hesitated. My heart skipped. A twinge of excitement passed through my veins.

"I said take off your clothes first," She reiterated what I clearly heard the first time. "It might get messy. It'll probably get a little wet. I don't want you to dirty your clothes, so take them off first."

This was it! I realize I would soon get what I wanted, yet at the same time felt hesitant. Already I could feel my cock start to grow.

"You mean take them off now?" I attempted to clarify.

"Yes, right now!" Her words gave me no doubt.

Slowly, while still standing at the kitchen table, I stripped. One by one I placed each piece of clothing on the chair where I had just sat. First my shoes and socks, then shirt, and finally my pants. I hesitated just before taking off my shorts to look for a reaction from Katie, but saw none. She played the part perfect.

"That's excellent!" Her only reaction was a slight smile when she looked up to see my erection. "You better hurry and get over there."

I felt anxious to go, but first turned towards the bedroom. "Just let me get my robe first."

"Oh no you don't!" She spoke sternly as I passed behind her. "No robe. Go as you are."

I stopped, unsure if I was to really step outside in the nude. And not only nude, but wearing an erection too!

"But it's daylight!" I pointed out the obvious. "What about the neighbors?"

"Screw the neighbors," She brushed my concern aside. "Go through the back yard. They'll never see! You can always run if you want."

I stood behind her wishing I could see the reaction on her face. Somehow I knew a smile stood on the other side. I felt a devilish little smile form on her lips as she contemplated the possibility of yet another neighbor seeing me in the raw.

Turning, I went to go. I stepped to the back door, looked around to make sure no one was out, and then walked with a quick pace over to the next house. Half way there I remembered my tools, but then realized I already carried the only tool that was needed.


Thankfully, Yuka answered the door after only a single knock. I half-expected her to leave me standing outside her back door just for fun. Still wearing an erection, I didn't bother covering it. Yuka had already seen me twice already. She was sure to see me a lot more after I walked into her house.

"Thank you Jason!" Her eyes took notice as the door opened. I couldn't be sure for what she meant the word of thanks. Did she thank me for showing up so quickly to lend assistance? Or was she thanking me for exposing my cock? Either way, I just wanted to get inside before someone else might see me.

"Katie said you..." I staggered. "I mean your sink? Help with your sink?" I could hardly speak. My heart beat quickly. Breaths came in gasps from both the run through the back yard and in anticipation of what might happen next.

Yuka took a careful look at me.

I, at the same time, took a careful look back at her. Yuka wore a towel. Her hair was wet, and it looked like she had just stepped out of the shower. The towel wrapped around her midsection to cover all of the important parts but nicely came down low enough in front to expose the tops of swelling mounds.

"Sorry to be such a bother," She quickly regained her composure enough to show me inside. "But I was washing up in the bathroom when they drain wouldn't go down any more."

My eyes naturally roamed to her upper chest. They also noticed the substantial bulge beneath the towel. Clearly, Yuka wore no bra. Her boobs did an excellent job at providing a shelf on which to hold up the towel.

"I'll show you."

My eyes followed her backside as she walked to the bathroom. I noticed her legs. I wondered about her ass, and then wondered about her pussy on the opposite side too. I couldn't know if she wore a panty beneath. Thoughts of her pussy lying exposed just on the other side of the towel gave my cock an extra kick - not that it needed any.

"I tried to get it unclogged myself," Her behavior got me even more aroused than the towel. She spoke as though nothing was unusual. She acted like naked men showed up at her door every day.

"I watched you the other times," She turned to smile down at me. "I mean I watched you unclog the drains when you came over the other times to help. I bought the tools and thought I could do it myself, but this time something else is wrong."

Her bathroom was a mess. The sink was half full of water, the drain closed. Two wrenches laid along side all the rest of the girly paraphernalia common to a woman's countertop. She had already taken the trap off from under the sink. A cookie tray smartly held the water that had invariably leaked out below.

"You really did try to fix it!" I said my first coherent sentence since entering her house. Half expecting it to be a rouse just to get me over, I saw she really did have a problem with the drain.

"See it's not in the trap like the other time," She held up the trap so I could take a look for myself. "Water still goes through it," She demonstrated with the water in the sink. "I can't figure out what is wrong."

"You're right," I confirmed her findings. "That means the clog is somewhere else down the drain."

"Then what do I do next?"

"Just let me take a look first."

For a few seconds, I almost forgot about my own nudity. My natural mechanical mind became preoccupied with correcting the problem at hand. I thought only of the clogged pipe, of where the clog might be, of what I should do as the next step to fix it. I thought little of my naked body.

My nudity returned only when my head disappeared beneath the sink.

"That's very fine!" I heard Yuka say in hardly a whisper.

Only her feet remained visible. She stood just behind me. On my knees, with my head buried under the sink, I left her with an unencumbered view of my naked ass. For a moment, I wondered if she was looking. A moment later, I felt sure she was. The movie from two weeks before gave no doubt. I could feel her looking directly at my ass.

A few seconds later I felt something else. Something touched my ass. It felt smooth and warm, and it touched me right between the cheeks.

I jumped. My head hit the bottom of the sink.

"You all right down there," Yuka spoke with concern. The feeling left my ass. It had happened so fast I couldn't be sure. It felt almost like a dildo, but then was gone a moment later.

I protected my ass by turning around, which made it even worse.

"Even better!" She spoke in mock amusement, teasing me, letting me know what she could see. Only her feet remained visible. Her eyes stayed hidden. She could look as much as she wanted, and I knew she took advantage of every second of it.

The realization that Yuka was staring down at my erect cock made me even harder. It started to throb as I lay buried beneath the sink, and then I felt it start to pre-cumm too.

"Oh yes, very fine!" She spoke as I felt the wetness. My body was unable to withstand the arousal of the moment.

"Can you see anything yet?" She regained her composure enough to ask a minute later.

"Nothing obvious," I lied. In fact, the flashlight revealed a small red ball lodged firmly into the pipe. I immediately Yuka put it there herself, probably jammed it in from below just to get me under her sink in the raw.

"Well I'm seeing quite a lot," She let me in on her little secret. "Keep looking. I'm in no hurry."

Indeed she wasn't. Yuka enjoyed looking at a naked man in the flesh, and she especially seemed to enjoy looking at full men. I knew that much from the movie. Now she demonstrated.

Then, I felt it again. My body jumped. Something smooth touched the side of my cock.

"Hope you don't mind if I entertain myself while you work?" She let out a giggle as the feeling remained. It felt mechanical, like plastic. It first stroked a few times up and down the side, and then rounded around to the underside. Whatever Yuka held in her hand, she used it to push on my hard-on, pushing it to the side and then pushing it up from below. I didn't have to look to know when she had it pointed straight up into the air.

"I guess I don't mind," I answered after a long pause, staggering, not quite believing what was happening.

"Good!" The normally shy Yuka lost most of her inhibitions. "Because I like to play."

She played while I worked. Or rather, she played. I couldn't do much work. I couldn't do much of anything under the sink. The feeling was incredible; the stroking, exquisite. I could hardly think straight.

Yuka seemed to know what she was doing, as if she had practiced many times before. She played upon my erect cock as though she was experimenting with it, pointing it all directions, testing how much it could bend, its firmness, how much she could pull it back. The smooth feeling of the tool stroked up and down and then through the wetness forming on the tip. I pre-cummed, and then I continued to pre-cumm even more.

Curiosity eventually overtook me. I glanced down the length of my body to see her play. I couldn't see much out the narrow opening of the bathroom cabinet, but I could see enough. I saw her hand and the object in it.

Quickly, I turned away. I couldn't take the sight. Clearly, she held a dildo. It even contained the bulbous head of a cock, the mushroom tip of a hard cock. Yuka was using her dildo on me, and I couldn't help but imagine where the dildo had been. In my mind, an image formed of her using it on herself, stroking it in and out, using it for what it was intended to be used for. I had a hard time imagining that shy little Yuka even owned a dildo, much less was capable of using it like she was.

"How's it going down there?" She broke my concentration with a question, asking it as she waved my cock back and forth with the dildo, pushing it from one side and then quickly pushing it back from the other.

"Fine!" I staggered for a loss for words, and I think in a higher than normal pitch in my voice too.

"Take your time," Then she offered. "I've got plenty of time. You have all morning."

I sighed at the implication of her words. There was no way I would be able to last all morning. There was no way I would last another 5 minutes. In fact, I wanted to reach down, grab my own cock, and let my hand fly. I didn't care if Yuka saw me doing myself. In fact, I think she would have enjoyed watching me.

Even better, I wished Yuka would grab it. The plastic dildo was enough to make me feel incredibly horny, but not nearly enough to push me over the edge. It was like a torture device designed to make my cock pre-cumm but not enough to force it into a real cumm.

"I like it best like this," At one point she let me know her favorite position of my cock. She pushed on it from below and made it stick straight up into the air. "It looks like a rocket this way."

"Oh fuck!" I couldn't help but cry out at both her actions and at her words.

"Something wrong?" She giggled in response, pushing me so that my cock pointed even higher. "You drop something? You break something under there?"

"No," I assured the shy little vixen seated below me. Yuka played the part well. She acted as if I no more than dropped a tool or stripped a pipe under the sink, rather than her playing with my own tool. I could hardly stand it, and just when I could stand it no longer it got worse.

"Fuck!" I jumped when Yuka turned it on.

It vibrated! I realized it wasn't just a dildo, but she was touching me with her vibrator.

"Oh Yuka!" I invariably cried out.

"Yes Jason," She answered in mock amusement. "Did you want something?"

"No!" I answered in a high pitched squeal.

My cock started to throb. I felt the pre-cumm begin to flow. Not just drip, but she made wetness almost flow out the tip of my cock. My wife had never used a vibrator on me. No one ever had. I figured Yuka had seen it in one of her movies and now tried it out on me.

The vibrator stroked up and down. She used it to arouse me, and then to make me even more aroused. Most of the time she left my cock in her favorite position, like a rocket. I felt as though it was about to launch. I fought a tremendous desire to grab it - even if that's precisely what Yuka wanted me to do.

A few minutes later the doorbell came to my rescue. It rang, and she immediately stopped and pulled the vibrator away. I felt relieved for a moment, and then empty. She hadn't used the vibrator portion for long. I could hardly stand it when she did use it, and I wanted it back when it left me.

"I wonder who that could be?" She asked to herself. "You just keep working, Jason, and I'll go see who's at the front door."

Of course, I knew who it was. It was Katie, my wife. She had come to rescue me. Or rather, she came, but what would she think when she saw me like this. Defying Yuka's order, I wiggled out from under the sink and took a look down at myself. My cock looked harder than ever before. It also seemed to look bigger. And not only hard and big, but so damn wet too! The thing dripped in pre-cumm. It looked like I had just stuck my hard-on in a jar of clear oil and pulled it out again. I couldn't believe what Yuka had done to me, and then couldn't believe what she witnessed while doing it. A wave of shame came over me as I realized that Yuka had not only seen my cock as I now saw it, but she had watched it as it pre-cummed and turned into what I now witnessed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.