Taking Deliveries - Cover

Taking Deliveries

Copyright© 2008 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The much-requested sequel to Shopping Around. The antics of the group picked up by CPLs Taylor and Evans on their first night aboard the Catch-22. A Swarm Cycle Story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

While Rick might have bought himself a load of trouble, Pete certainly hadn't! Maureen was, well, just incredible! She was hot and sweet and shy -- and hungry...

On Earth, Maureen was a queen-sized girl; well over six feet and robustly constructed, she was somewhat too large for the comfort of over ninety percent of the male population. Add shyness and a period of explosive acne at puberty and she was a girl nobody wanted -- and expected to stay that way -- until Pete had wandered into the card shop where she worked that morning.

She'd gotten wet just looking at him -- and then her knees got weak when she realized that he was looking back! He'd called her away from the checkout counter and become almost instantly familiar -- and Maureen, ill- equipped to fight off his advances, melted! He'd wanted insane levels of intimacy -- right there in the card store! -- and she'd been unable to refuse him! She'd shown him her breasts, sucked his cock, swallowed his seed -- and he'd told her to come to him, later...

She'd very nearly not made it -- Edith, the older woman who ran the store, tried to lock her in 'for her own good.' She'd been absolutely brutal with the woman, locking her in a storeroom when it became apparent that she was NOT going to let her go -- and had rushed to the bakery cafe, heart in her mouth -- AND HE WAS THERE! It WASN'T a cruel joke, he WASN'T playing games with her, and he WASN'T fishing for someone else -- he got up and collected her and told his partner right there in front of her that he planned on keeping her! He'd given her the kind of instructions that no decent girl would ever obey -- but she had -- and then, in the midst of the insanity of the pickup, they'd made love...

Okay, so, maybe most people would have said that he'd fucked her; it had been hurried and mildly uncomfortable and embarrassing and VERY public -- and Heavenly, like it was now, on the bed that had suddenly slid out of the wall when he'd touched a button, in a room where they were all alone. Perhaps that time before WAS just fucking, but THIS wasn't; it was slow and gentle and romantic and the feel of his cock in her depths mixed with the feel of his lips on hers and his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her flanks -- no, THIS was making love!

Pete couldn't have agreed more. This was what he'd failed to obtain when he'd been extracted; the pair of mall rats he'd selected had been somewhat decorative, but they hadn't had a clue -- and they were worthless as fucks. Maureen was big and beautiful and comfortable -- and hot and spicy and responsive! She'd hit her peak twice already -- and she wasn't EVEN quiet about it and the way she threw her pussy up at him left no question as to whether she enjoyed it or not! He'd put her in a tube for ten minutes earlier in the evening, largely to make sure her reproductive system was in optimal condition; the acne scars on her cheeks would be gone by morning -- and that was the ONLY thing he planned to change about her! There would be no upsizing, downsizing, bust adjustments, tummy tucks -- well, maybe he might widen her throat at some point, but that was it! She was perfect! Maybe she would even learn to love him...

If Maureen had realized that Pete had that concern, she'd have been nonplussed; she was his NOW -- there was no question where SHE wanted to be!

Her insides were beginning to quake -- again -- in response to his perpetual pounding of her depths. Orgasm was thundering down on her. Maureen clutched herself to her newfound love and wailed into his mouth as her ass churned beneath him, adding additional friction to the fire in her loins!

She was tight, she was wild, she was moving like a mad thing -- Pete was beside himself, unable to hold off his peak under the onslaught of sensations. Roaring, he rocked back and gave a lurch -- and Maureen, clinging to him, came with him as he rose to the vertical, then slipped both hands under her ass and proceeded to ram himself into her from below, impaling her on his steel-hard staff! Four times he lifted her bodily and dropped her on his cock, plunging it into her, then he exploded, blasting thick gouts of semen against her cervix. Maureen screamed and her eyes rolled up in her head -- but her pussy squeezed and clutched him, milking him rhythmically. They froze there, him on his knees with her impaled on his erection, clutching one another.

Rick stood in the door of the cabin he shared with Pete, holding Janine's hand. "Jeez," he muttered, "and I thought WE were hot..."

"Yeah, me, too..." Janine agreed.


Depending upon the selection available at pickup, the evening of the pickup tends to be a high-water mark for sexual hijinks; while this pickup was unusual in that the support team managed to participate, they were by no means alone. The primary issue tends to be who gets chosen for sex on that first night; while later, after augmentation has begun, sponsors tend to be able to handle two concubines more or less back to back, on that first night, unaugmented, selection tends to be an issue with lasting consequences, especially among the smaller families.

A case in point: Jason Frederics. Jason hadn't managed to have sex with either Nadine or Allison before extraction; now came the question of who would share his bed. Jason understood clearly that his selection had implications in identifying who was first in his little stable -- and that was the problem: Jason had no idea which of them to set above the other. Nadine was a spur-of-the-moment acquisition, while, truth be told, Allison had been a target of interest for some time. On the other hand, Nadine was older -- and undoubtedly wiser -- and perhaps should have the leadership position for that reason. Things were somewhat complicated by the mid-afternoon episode when Allison sucked him off; did that mean he owed Nadine, or not? It was sort of like arguing Clinton's assertion that a blow job wasn't sex ... Jason paced the floor of the main room of his pod, trying to puzzle it out.

Allison didn't get it -- and Jason's attitude made her nervous -- but Nadine understood. "What's wrong?" Allison fidgeted, watching him from the tiny kitchen table.

"It's simple, Hon," Nadine replied. "There's one of him and two of us. If he picks one of us over the other..."

"Oh."

"Exactly. The other one will make assumptions about who is First Squaw. Obviously, he's having problems deciding. If I was him, I'd be messed up, too. He can hang it on you, because you've got prior claim -- but you're young; it's probably hanging a bunch of shit on you that you're not ready for, and it's a slap in the face to me. On the other hand, if he unloads it on me, I can probably carry it better, but it'll hurt your feelings..." Nadine smiled wanly. "Guys are a lot simpler creatures than we are -- and sometimes we just make life hard on them. I think he's a nice guy -- everything points to it -- so he's out there trying to make a head and heart decision, and wishing he had NO women..."

"I don't want to be First Squaw," Allison insisted. "Does someone have to be on top? Can't we share or something?"

"That's more or less up to us, Hon -- not him. If we want to cooperate, it makes his life easier -- but the first time we don't it's all going to come back," Nadine advised.

"Well, does it have to get settled tonight?"

"Not if we put it off."

"I'm okay with that," Allison maintained.

"We have to cooperate, then," Nadine told her. "We have to share -- and realize that one of us is going to come up short, probably."

"Okay." Allison looked a little glum.

"See? It isn't easy. You have to get into the spirit of it -- and remember who matters and who doesn't," Nadine pointed out. "He matters -- he's why we're here. If this gig is as cushy as I expect it's going to be -- raising kids with all the modern conveniences and no bills or anything to worry about except maybe being bored to death, somewhere that isn't dead smack in the sights of those creatures -- then we owe him, BIG TIME, just for being here. I never expected to be picked up -- even when the whole thing started. There were probably a dozen chicks in that room that could've edged me out. I don't know what possessed him to pick me -- but I DO know that whatever he wants from me, he gets!" Nadine eyed Allison sidelong, "YOU, on the other hand -- you were doing the dance, even if it WAS clumsy. I can see where that might lead to expectations..."

"No, you're right," Allison admitted. "I was being selfish, when I should just be grateful. What do we do?"

"Double-team him. Undoubtedly, the bed will hold the three of us. Try to be fair about it and share and keep him occupied -- and whoever misses out at the end shouldn't get too excited about it. Tomorrow is another day. If he sets a pattern, well, then we'll have our answer, won't we?"

"Yeah." Allison nodded.

"Let's go, then." The intent to be equal notwithstanding, Nadine took charge -- it wasn't in her not to. Besides, she had a plan, and Allison didn't. Approaching Jason, she queried, "Isn't it time to go to bed?"

"Well, yeah," Jason admitted.

"Let's go, then." She took one of Jason's hands. Allison moved up and took the other, smiling.

"Both of you? I'm only human!" Jason protested.

"Are you sure?" Nadine teased. "You're making this harder than it has to be -- isn't he, Hon?"

"Lots," Allison agreed. "Come to bed." They tugged him toward the bedroom.

Being led toward a bed by two naked women is not a resistance situation for most males -- and Jason was no exception. Within ninety seconds, he was on the bed, naked, with a woman on either side of him. "Just relax, Hon, and enjoy the variety," Nadine advised, positioning herself to feed Jason a nipple. "This isn't an every-day problem. Most gals can take on more than one guy on a given day -- but they can't do it EVERY day. Allison and I don't feel the need to compete -- do we, Hon?"

From where Allison sat, the competition was over -- if there had ever been one. Nadine was a leader, and Allison didn't have any direction -- so it made sense to follow Nadine. But there was no requirement to make Jason worry about it... "That's right," she agreed, jacking Jason's cock, "It'll all be fine."

"Give him a titty, Hon -- I'll give him a suck," Nadine directed. Allison nodded and shifted her position, and Jason got an up-close comparison between Nadine's pointed but somewhat droopy red breasts and Allison's white melons. Jason locked his lips on a nipple and groaned as hot lips enveloped his cock.

While enjoying nirvana was something he could do, it didn't feel right to Jason. Nadine's pussy was out of reach, but Allison's wasn't, so he slid his fingers through the thin mat of fur at the top of her mound and alongside her clitoral hood. Allison gasped and opened her legs to grant him further access, crooning and caressing his brush-cut as she held his head to her breast. It seemed like there was a direct path for sparks to jump from her nipple to her clit; with Jason working on both, gasping with pleasure and undulating came naturally. Jason had not only Allison's movement to clue him in as to how things were going, but her lubrication, too.

Nadine watched Allison writhe out of the corner of her eye and grinned around Jason's cock. Things were pretty much going according to plan -- the plan being that Nadine was going to put Allison on Jason's cock until she got an orgasm, then replace her and ride Jason home. Nadine didn't consider that what she was doing was manipulation; these were a pair of young, inexperienced kids -- she was just making sure everybody got the maximum amount of fun out of the episode. Nadine waited until Allison was humping Jason's fingers and said, "Come here, Hon. Climb into the saddle."

Allison was surprised. "Really?"

"Come get it," Nadine confirmed.

Allison extracted her breast and straddled Jason, and Nadine poised his cock at her opening. "Settle in, Honey. Give the man a ride!" Allison rocked up and sheathed Jason's cock in three quick strokes, moaning. "Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Nadine encouraged as Allison started bouncing energetically on Jason's cock.

"Oh, fu-- fuuuck!" the younger woman gasped. Riding on top like that gave her full control over the penetration -- and the pleasure!

Nadine grinned, knowing full well what was happening; Allison wouldn't last long -- Hell, she was already pinking up from her hairline to the tips of her breasts!

Jason, however, wasn't satisfied with the situation. Unaware that Nadine intended to replace Allison at some point, he was determined to give the older woman some pleasure. "Come here," he gasped, grabbing at Nadine's hip. Nadine, surprised, shifted her ass in his direction -- but he kept pulling, grabbing her hip for purchase. "Straddle," he gasped. Nadine wasn't likely to argue; if he wanted to stick his tongue in her, she was all for it! She moved to straddle his head and settled gently over his face until he could bring his tongue to bear.

Jason liked eating pussy; the smell made him steel hard -- which improved Allison's ride, because she was kinking him a bit on occasion and the pain was making him a little lank. Firmed up, he left her no options in that area; she was up and down on him, not back and forth, and it was better for both of them!

In the meantime, Jason took no prisoners; he sucked in Nadine's clitoral hood between his lips and started wailing on the nerve bundle beneath with his tongue!

Nadine's eyes popped! "Woo hoo! Gawd, Honey! I had no idea you were a lapper! Oh, Baby! Shit!" She quivered and braced her hands on her thighs, leaning forward to rest her head on Allison's bouncing shoulder. "Gawd, Honey!" she gasped, "He's got a tongue to die for!"

"You should ... try ... THIS!" Allison gasped. She was cherry red from her hairline to the tips of her breasts, and seeing everything through a haze as every bounce brought her closer to orgasm. She braced her hands against Nadine's forearms, which steadied things, using that grip and where Nadine's face burrowed into her shoulder as a brace point while she hurtled up and down Jason's hot, hard shaft!

"Ahhhgh! Shit... ! Shit... !" Jason's direct attack on her clitoris was more than Nadine could tolerate -- but she couldn't bring herself to escape it! She started shaking like a leaf as orgasm overcame her. Mindlessly, she started sucking Allison's neck...

Allison EXPLODED! "AAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as the orgasm she'd been chasing turned at bay and attacked her! Nadine's lips on her neck triggered an absolute explosion of pleasure that overwhelmed her and sent her out of control, both physically and mentally. While surging upward at the apex of her peak, her right leg collapsed and she fell sideways, dragging Nadine with her by the grip she had on her arms. Nadine, who was beyond orgasm and headed for overload, went right over without resistance, breaking the connection with Jason's lips and tongue that had her paralyzed.

This situation, however, left Jason out of contact with wet pussy on both ends -- an undesirable situation! "Fuck!" Jason howled, surging up. There were two women crashed on the bed on their sides, facing one another -- and neither of them seemed to have her shit together. Jason needed a cunt to plug into -- yesterday, preferably -- and he made a hip-shoot call... 'I've had the white one... ' Arousal lent him superhuman strength; he rolled Nadine up onto her knees -- rolling Allison onto her back in the process -- hauled her hips up, and slid home in her juicy cunt!

"OH GAWD DAMN!" Nadine, who had been crawling back from the edge of consciousness, got a jolt -- BANG! -- She was impaled! Her eyes popped! Where the fuck had that dick come from? Taking note of her surroundings, she found herself draped over an equally surprised Allison -- and Jason was pounding away at her over-stimulated twat like there was no tomorrow!

"You kissed me!" Allison gasped, wide-eyed, "On the neck!"

"Didn't ... mean to..." Nadine grunted. "I was ... cumming..." Then she grinned, "Besides ... you liked it!"

"B--but..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.