Amy: My Brother-in-law - Cover

Amy: My Brother-in-law

Copyright© 2008 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amy at long last decides to accept her brother-in-law's invitation for a vacation at his Colorado horse ranch. The vacation would be quite a ride. Can you say, "Ride 'em cowboy?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex  

It was the summer of 1926, the last Sunday in June, to be exact. My twenty-fifth birthday had been celebrated just the month before at a party thrown by my boss at a local country club. The roaring twenties were, well, roaring. My wedding had just occurred and my new husband, Larry, and I were heading back down the aisle to the strains of Trumpet Voluntary.

It was just 5:45 p.m. and the wedding supper was scheduled to start at 7:00, to be followed by a wedding dance at the country club at nine.

Before I continue with my story, perhaps I should tell you something. I may be "quite elderly" as of 2005, one-hundred and four if you did the math, but my mind is clear--at least about these early years of my life, if not the more recent ones.

Because my old bones don't work very well any more, I dictate into a digital recorder (modern technology, my, my, my!), and my free spirited granddaughter transcribes those notes later on her computer word processor, more modern technology, and then prints the story.

Don't underestimate us senior citizens!

But, back to my story. I need to go back in time just a bit. Larry and I had begun dating near the end of our sophomore year in high school. I lost my virginity with him at our junior prom the next year, spring 1916.

We dated all through our senior year and we fucked three or four more times. The last time was the night of our senior prom. Larry enlisted right after graduation and after basic training, I saw him off to France to fight the Hun on loan to and in the service of the Brits. I would not see him again for nearly a decade.

In the meantime, I got a job in Chicago as a secretary, quickly advancing up to the position of executive secretary to the president of a large bank. I had to be well qualified as a secretary, but the rapid advancement meant that I also had to fuck the guy to get the job.

That "one nighter" became an affair that lasted two years and resulted in many expensive presents for me. The affair ended amicably and I remained his secretary. I was good at both jobs, very, very good as a matter of fact. The boss did get a new mistress though, a black girl. I guess he just needed variety.

After the affair ended, I was then unattached, but I did not lack for dates from which to choose. My flaming red hair, both top and bottom, green eyes, light freckles, and big chest, especially my chest, kept the boys sniffing around on a regular basis.

My tight butt didn't hurt a thing, either. It was the era of the flapper, but with my big tits, I went more for the Mae West look instead. And boy, were the flappers ever envious of my successes.

Although the affair with my boss had ended quite some time ago, we still did have the occasional one nighter, and he was my escort for a country club dance on a summer night in May of 1926. I had gone out on the terrace for some air and a naughty cigarette, when I felt arms reach around me from behind and the hands clasp over my belly button.

"Long time, no see!" said a strangely familiar voice, as I was drawn back tightly into a rock hard cock, straining to be released.

I squirmed around to stare into the eyes of my former high school lover, Larry! "My God," I said, "where did you come from? where have you been?"

"Well, I was wounded rather severely in France and spent a long time in the hospital in both France and in various army medical centers on the U.S. east coast. I spent my idle hours studying photography and journalism and got a job on a New England newspaper after release from medical care and the military."

"And you never tried to contact me at all?"

"No. So much time had elapsed that I figured you were long married and I didn't want to intrude. I just figured I'd lost you and got on with my life."

"My," I said, "You had a varied time of it. Are you married?"

"No, I never found the right girl, I guess, none to match you anyway and I was pretty busy getting my career established in a very competitive field. How 'bout you?"

"No, me either, What brings you to Chicago and this country club?"

"I'm in town on a photo assignment, a big one. I got the invitation here tonight from friends of my Boss."

Suddenly, we were in each other's arms in a skin tight embrace. Larry's mouth opened and his tongue forced mine open. Our tongues entwined as we licked and sucked our way through a lengthy and sloppy wet French kiss.

"Oh my God, Larry, I've missed you so much. You just disappeared after enlisting."

"Yeah," he said, "I really missed you too, but I was shipped out right after basic, thrown into combat immediately, and severely injured on the second day in the trenches. After that, things just got out of hand and out of contact like I said before."

He nibbled and kissed on my neck and left ear, making me tingle all over. I was wearing a very low cut gown with only my chemise top under it. I felt Larry caressing my right boob with his left hand over the expansive area of exposure.

Suddenly, the scanty coverings dropped down, shoved? and my boob popped out in all it's naked glory for Larry to rub and play with. I felt my panties develop a wet spot, a big one.

I brushed his hand away and tucked the errant boob back into place as Larry's hands grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against his huge erection. I helped by hugging him and pulling on him too.

"What, you don't like your boob played with, Amy?"

"Oh, God yes I do, but it's entirely too public here."

Larry asked if I had an escort and I said that I did but that I could fix that with no trouble, which I promptly accomplished. Larry led me out to his car in the parking lot, a 1926 Model T Ford.

It was a turtle back closed coup with just the one bench seat. The "gear shift" of a Model T consisted of the three pedals on the floor beneath the steering wheel. The three speed floor shift would have to wait for the Model A a few years later. This meant that other than the steering wheel, there was no obstruction for playing around on that big bench seat.

Larry didn't waste any time once we were in the car. "This private enough for you, Amy?"

Before I could answer, my gown top and chemise were quickly pulled down and the hem pushed up as Larry got one hand and his mouth on my tits and one hand on and then in my pussy underneath my clothing. He was almost on fire with desire and lust.

So was I, especially more so as he worked me up to a fever pitch. He was licking my nipples and boobs, then between my tits, and then biting my nipples and snapping them with his teeth. I was heating up to the boiling point very quickly.

At the same time, Larry was rubbing up and down my cunt on both side of my slit, his middle finger riding on the slit itself. That finger went into my gash deeper and deeper with each stroke until it finally found my cunt hole and popped in.

Larry wiggled that finger around and then settled in to tickling my G-Spot. My hips were by now bucking and heaving with real force against his hand and finger. I whimpered, "Oh, God, Larry, don't stop! Don't stop, Please! Oh! oh!" I felt a sudden gush of my juices that quickly drenched Larry's hand and the seat cushion.

I could feel that Larry was rock hard and long ready to punch his big dick into my pussy's love channel. He dropped his pants in a blur of motion and rubbed that big dick up and down my soaking pussy, adding his pre cum to my juices for lubricant. He again found my love canal opening and shoved his uncut flesh missile half way into my warm cave.

Then he stopped and sloooowwly inched his flesh pole further and further, stopping a bit and then continuing to push deeper and deeper, until he was finally buried balls deep into my pussy. Oh Gooddd, he was driving me delirious with lust and desire.

I cried out, "Oh God, Larry, fill me up, fill me up, fuck me hard!"

He did, and then some!

My hands pulled on his ass to try to force him in harder and deeper. My God, I was about to go crazy with lust and desire.

"Fuck me harder, faster, for God's sake, Larry, FUCK ME HARDER!"

But Larry continued a slow, steady thrusting, all the way in, back out, all the way back in with that big fuck stick of his. Suddenly, without warning, I burst with a shattering climax. Pussy juice flowed like Niagara and I shuddered through one, then two, and then three orgasms. On the third one, Larry arched his back, thrust hard and deep as he could, and erupted in a volcano of cock cream, deep in my pussy.

That Model T was rocking like a steam engine doing ninety down the track. The night air had cooled considerable and the T's windows were steamed opaque. I was quite surprised, as we opened the doors for air, to hear a round of applause and cries of, "Bravo, bravo, encore, encore!"

We had attracted a small crowd of onlookers! I was so embarrassed. But Larry just gave a little flippant bow and wave of his hand, uncoupled from me, and grabbed my head.

"I thought this was supposed to be private, Larry."

He pulled me down to his cock and told me, " Forget them, just suck me clean, babe, suck me clean."

My bare ass was sticking out the door for all to see. More cheering, whistling, and cat calls. The trouble with sucking him clean was that he got hard again real quick like. I said, "Slow down big boy, your turn. Now suck me clean!"

Larry turned me around and laid me on my back. He then proceeded to give my pussy a tongue lashing as he licked and sucked me clean. Now his ass was sticking out his door, his ball sack hanging low for all to see. Of course, my door was also still open. More of those whistles, catcalls, and cheers.

I also saw at least one couple watching us with the guy's dick out and standing at attention while his date jacked him off. I think there was more hanky panky going on out there, but I was a bit busy to to really look.

When Larry had me cleaned off, he was hard as granite again. I scrunched down on the seat and had him straddle my chest and put his cock between my big tits. I used my hands to squeeze those big puppies together while he thrust up and down my cleavage, using saliva as a lubricant.

When his cock head popped out of his foreskin at the top of each thrust, he paused while I took it in my mouth to lick and suck on it. More cheers. In a very short time, he shuddered and shot a small wad of cock cream into my mouth. I swallowed it all and sucked him dry. You guessed it, more cheers.

By this point, both Larry and I were sorely in need of a time out. So, we sat up, rearranged our clothes. He started the car with a button. He had added one of those new, fancy, electric self starters so he did not have to get out and hand crank anymore.

Meanwhile, our audience was giving us a rousing round of applause as we closed our doors and drove off. I told Larry I had an apartment downtown and that is where we headed. I invited him to stay the night. He did and now, a month later, there we were, getting married.

But first, I need to also tell you about the bachelorette party the night before. Was it ever a doozy! Several of the girls at the office planned and got the party together. My boss had been arm twisted by the girls, they didn't have to twist very hard, to rent the whole place, starting at ten that night.

A big, maroon Dusenberg sedan, wire wheels sparkling, picked me up outside my apartment. A fully uniformed chauffeur opened the rear passenger door for me and drove me to a well known speak easy on Welles Street.

The party began hairy and wild from the start. Booze flowed like prohibition had never been thought of, very good Canadian stuff. The booze was likely supplied by Capone's mob. Chicago still knew how to party, Prohibition or not.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.