Amy: My Brother-in-law - Cover

Amy: My Brother-in-law

Copyright© 2008 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy at long last decides to accept her brother-in-law's invitation for a vacation at his Colorado horse ranch. The vacation would be quite a ride. Can you say, "Ride 'em cowboy?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex  

It was the summer of 1946, and my, my! The traffic going to the train station in Chicago was horrible! My eighteen year old son was taking me. I was going to go out west to a ranch in Colorado for a long delayed vacation. My destination, a horse ranch called the Circle 8, was owned by my deceased husband's brother, Raymond.

I had not seen Ray for ten years. My husband, Larry, and I lived in Florida until the late war started and Ray was very busy raising horses, so we seldom got together. The war increased our separation from Ray and mine from my husband when he was called back into service to work in intelligence.

Shortly after the war began, in case Larry got called back, we moved back to Chicago to be near relatives and to get a new job for me. Just after I received the government telegram in January of 1944, informing me of Larry's death, I called Ray to tell him. Ray immediately invited me out to his Colorado ranch to get away and to rest, but I declined. In my June birthday card, Ray again invited me, but it wasn't until his 1945 Christmas card and enclosed train ticket to Colorado that the wheels were set in motion and I decided to go come summer. Now, here it is June and I am on my way.

I was in my mid forties that summer, but still athletically fit and toned as I worked out at a gym four to five days a week for two hours each time. Back then, that was unusual, especially for a woman, but it was not an unheard of activity. Consider the gymnasium and exercise equipment, with separate use times by gender, on the RMS Titanic of 1912, for example. Desires for physical fitness are not unique to the present.

I stood an even six foot in my bare feet and topped the scales at one-hundred and thirty-eight pounds. My boobs weren't gigantic, but they were more than ample for my frame and--they were all natural. Oh, and my butt still tucked up nice and tight. My long, shapely legs complemented my long torso and my long arms. I was definitely not scrawny, but I was long, lean, and mean. None of this is quite true today. The reflection in the floor length door mirror in my bathroom looks a bit different now.

At the time of my invitation, I had not dated since my husband died, but I did have one six week affair that ended badly, and I had been steadily and increasingly horny as hell again ever since. Maybe I could fix that in Colorado.

Well, son Carl got me to the station and onto the correct platform to board the train to Colorado. We hugged tightly and kissed goodbye and then Carl watched as I boarded for the two day, one night trip. The porter walked me to the Pullman car car and found my berth compartment where I stowed my bags and gear.

As I left my room to go to the dining car, I saw a young, blonde stud in the narrow aisle giving me the eye. I only got a quick glance at him as I squeezed past him in the confined space, but I liked what I saw. My horniness was getting to me.

That I liked what I saw must of showed, because he managed to brush my boobs and cop a feel of my ass as we passed. Boy, did that set the electric sparks tingling between my ass and my boobs! I got to the diner, sat at a table, and ordered a bloody mary. While I was perusing the menu for the evening meal, the young stud from the sleeping car sat down one table in front of and facing me.

I kept my eyes on the menu, with surreptitious looks over it, and he kept his eyes on me. The waiter appeared and I ordered fillet minion, au gratin potatoes, creamed asparagus, coffee, and cherry cobbler with ice cream. Yes, I like to eat and don't seem to gain no matter what I eat.

A short time later, the waiter reappeared with another bloody mary and said it was complements of the young gentleman at the next table. I raised my glass and my head, made eye contact with the stud and nodded my thanks.

He slowly rose and came over to my table. He asked, "Hi, my name's Kurt. May I join you?"

"Yes, that'd be nice, I don't like to eat alone."

The waiter appeared and took Kurt's order. We both simultaneously started to ask, "Where are you..." I finished alone, "Going?"

We laughed and Kurt said, "I'm headed to Oregon and a new job as a truck driver in the logging industry."

He said he was thirty-one and had been a heavy equipment operator in Florida.

I replied, "Well, I'm going to Colorado to the ranch owned and operated by my brother-in-law. It is a long awaited vacation for me."

Kurt asked, "What do you do?"

"I have owned and managed a real estate business in Florida for a number of years, but I moved back to Chicago at the start of the late war."

Kurt looked at my left hand and said, "I see you don't wear a wedding ring."

"No, I lost my husband shortly after the D-Day landings and I've been a widow for over a year now and unattached."

We continued our get acquainted conversation until the food arrived. We were both so hungry that silence reigned while we kept our mouths busy working on food rather than words. But other means of communication were about to begin.

I was wearing a light summer dress with half slip and strapless bra that pushed my boobs up enough to revealed a large amount of deep cleavage. The dress had a very low, scooped neck line. I was barefoot in sandals.

Kurt was dressed in light slacks, light short sleeved shirt, and loafers. We had barely begun to eat when I felt a stocking foot begin to rub my left calf. I smiled and the foot moved up under my dress to my thigh to rub some more. Then the foot withdrew while we finished our meal.

We ordered an after dinner drink and continued to chat. I had leaned far forward as many times as I dared while we were eating, This gave Kurt a very good down cleavage view each time. As we neared the bottom of the glass of our drinks, I felt the foot return, this time directly to my inner thigh, and I smiled again. Kurt saw me shiver some and advanced the foot further. He was now rubbing his foot over my panty clad pussy mound, underneath my skirt. I shivered some more.

The look on his face was priceless when Kurt suddenly found my bare foot rubbing his stiffening dick. And was that ever a fat cock. After a couple of minutes of this, my bare foot felt a small wet spot, at least that's what I thought it was.

"Kurt, Why don't we retire to my sleeping compartment where we can have some privacy?"

"That sounds like a great idea."

We both replaced our missing footgear and walked out.

I unlocked my berthing compartment and Kurt held the door while I walked in. As he entered and closed the door, I turned and embraced him. We kissed, deeply and passionately. I was hornier than horny and turned aggressive.

The bottle was uncorked and the Genie was out. I could no longer hold in my sexual desires. Our mouths opened. Tongues entwined. We licked and slurped in a long, wet, French kiss. Kurt nibbled and sucked on my neck, jaw, and ear, first on one side and then on the other. He left more than one hickey. Meanwhile, his hands had captured my butt and were squeezing rhythmically as he pulled my pussy in tight against his erect cock.

Kurt bunched my dress up in back, exposing my panty clad ass cheeks to his roving hands. One hand slipped under the waistband of those panties and then roved down my butt crack further and further. A finger momentarily probed my brown rosebud before it then probed further down and under to caress the ever growing wet spot on my panties. Kurt suddenly removed his hand and took it up under my skirt from the front. Kurt's hand then was playing with my pussy from the front and rubbing up and down my outer lips beside and under my panties. I'd managed to get his pants unzipped and had his huge cock out, stroking it up and down.

I said, "Enough of this, let's get these clothes off."

"Capital idea, Amy."

Slowly and teasingly, I stripped off Kurt's shoes and socks, then his shirt and trousers. This left his huge piece of man meat sticking straight out of the opening in his briefs. I paused long enough to suck several moans out of him and then stripped off his briefs. Now his cock was pointing straight up at me while it bobbed and twitched in anticipation. Precum was clearly bubbling out.

Then it was my turn and Kurt undressed me just as slowly and sensuously as I had done with him. I shivered violently in anticipation, wishing he'd hurry and get my clothes off faster. Once I was naked, he proceeded to my tits. I backed up, leading by a strangle hold on his stiff dick and fell back on the berth the porter had earlier made ready for the night. But it was so cramped and small, we quickly dropped to the floor on pillows.

Kurt immediately licked and sucked on my tits and nipples. My aureola are large and my nipples erected nearly a half inch into rock hardness. Kurt scooted up to place his big dick between my ample tits. I pressed them together and he did a slow tit fuck. His leaking pre cum provided needed lubrication.

As his circumcised cock head popped out the top of my cleavage, I put my mouth over it and licked and sucked for all I was worth. We continued in this fashion for several minutes.

"I need my pussy taken care of, Kurt, use your mouth, now, please."

Kurt moved down and eagerly licked up and down my gash. His tongue penetrated deeper and deeper into my slit, doing a merry go round on my clit every time he reached the top. Finally, he stopped at my cunt hole. He plunged in and gave me a real tongue fucking; so good that I came in wave after wave of pleasure.

My pelvis was undulating rapidly by now. Kurt moved up and positioned his cock on my pussy. He moved that big fuck stick up and down my slit as he previously had done with his tongue. I was leaving pussy juice all over that big dick. I came again and just kept on coming.

I was then bucking so hard that Kurt had some trouble getting his purple cock head into my love canal, but he finally managed. As he plunged into my heavenly gate, Kurt arched his back and drove all the way in to his balls. I continued to come, non stop, in successive rolls of pleasure and moans.

Kurt was so psyched that he only got three deep thrusts in before he blew his load in squirt after squirt of cock cream, deep into my pussy. I continued to squeal and moan in roll after roll of orgasmic release until I finally shivered into a limp stillness, barely able to breathe. My husband always used to make me come unbearably hard as well.

"Damn, woman, you are some piece of hot ass. I don't find many I can't keep up with, but you are one of them. Shit, you're some sex fiend."

"I'll take that as a compliment, but it has been a long time since I had a cock and a really good fuck. I guess it showed how horny I was--still am for that matter."

"Yeah, and I'm sorry, I tend to shoot too soon for most women on the first go 'round. But I can go much longer on the second go 'round."

He would soon proceed to prove that true. It took us, or I should say, him, some time to recover and clean each other up, which almost led to another fuck session as I wiped his cock down before he did the same for my pussy.

Kurt then tried to lay on the lower birth, but the space was so cramped, it did not work any better than the first try. So, we opened the upper birth and he climbed up while I took the lower and we slept for a couple of hours.

We did this off an on all night, fucking and sleeping, fucking and sleeping. We finally cleaned up the final time sometime after dawn and went to the dinning car for breakfast.

After eating, we parted company and with fond goodbyes, went our separate ways, he to his compartment to catch up his paper work (and, I suspect, to chase the redhead I had seen him watching from the corner of his eye) and me to the observation car to enjoy the scenery for the final eight hours of the train ride.

After a late lunch, I chatted with some of the other passengers and watched the world go by outside until the train pulled into a tiny, rural station in the Colorado ranch country. The tiny station building come waiting room was the only building in sight. It was the kind where the train only stops if the conductor has been alerted to the need to let a passenger on or off at a specified stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.