The Adventures Of An Indian Cock Sucking Whore - Cover

The Adventures Of An Indian Cock Sucking Whore

Copyright© 2008 by Keanna

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - The first gangbang goes horribly wrong for her. Will she be able to turn back. Will her presence save Ebony club.......the beginning of a new series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I was lying quietly on the bed waiting for them to come. The camera was in position. The large mirror reflected my agony as well as ecstasy. I heard the door creak open. They were ten in number, all naked, all well hung, all having a cock size of ten inches and a girth well of about three inches. I just eyed them and thought about the predicament I was about to go through but it was I who had decided about it. They surrounded me and one of them went and rolled the camera and then...

Mr.Jordan had promised me that he would see that I get enough cock to satiate myself and here I was in Club Ebony and waiting fro receive the most enormous fuck of my life. I bit my lips hard and controlled myself not to cum. The huge cocks around me were like a fantasy coming true for me. I always dreamt of getting gangbanged by a group of black men while I was a demure Indian bride.

I waited for them to give me their weapons so I could suck it with my slutty violet lips, so that I could feel it what it is like to get pain and pleasure for me. I wanted them to fill me with their cocks, to make me feel like a woman again.

I was already moaning when I saw them shagging their dicks.

'This bitch is moaning even before we have started.'

'I will see to that by the time we finish she just screams and beg us for more.'

They all grinned.

'The whore is cumming Pedro.' One of them said. I had failed to control myself and I was cumming hard.

'So shall we soon on her fucking face. Start boys.'

I never thought it would start so soon. Four of them pounced on me. One of them shoved his cock right into my wet pussy. It was too big for me. I screamed as he put on pressure. I soon found my voice getting gagged as another thick rod was shoved in my mouth without any warning. Another of them began pinching my already erected nipples slapping and trying to milk them. My 38D breasts felt a strange sensation. I saw Pedro resting me on his body and lubricating my ass with his saliva and inserting a finger or two. I felt his two fingers deep in my ass trying to arouse me. It was paining awfully. I had some practice with dildoes but their giant cocks made them look miniscule in comparison to them. The other guys stood around me stroking their shaft waiting for their turn. They were rough and hard on me not a bit gentle like Rakesh. But why was I complaining. I should have been happy. Here my fantasy was coming true except the fact that I was not dressed as a bride. But Mr. Jordan assured me that once I completed this training then I can be a bride every night getting deflowered of my cherry. And I would become his slave for the rest of my life if he delivers me on his promise. But Mr. Jordan said that my first gangbang would have ten guys and slowly he would increase it and later teach me BDSM. But sometimes it created complications then I might have to say goodbye to Ebony club forever. Sometimes the girl couldn't take so many guys and developed diseases and Ebony club's mainstay was bachelor nights and adult parties He had given me time to think but I was determined and here I was undergoing my first session as well as my first fantasy.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.