Sam's Story - Cover

Sam's Story

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was a hot little sexpot and everyone wanted a piece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Size   Slow  

The decision I needed to make was not an easy one. I couldn't live with the fact that my wife was telling me that she was a slave to another man's cock and I couldn't bring myself to walk away from her. Something had to be done, but it was no time for ultimatums, at least not the "him or me" kind. I did come down hard in one area though and I told Sam that under no circumstances was she ever again to have Ron or any of her other lovers in our house or I would not be responsible for what happened to them or her. I also made her move into the spare bedroom and told her that she needed to start thinking long and hard on what she wanted the rest of her life to be like.

Three weeks went by with Sam and I just barely co-existing in the house. She made several attempts to heal the riff between us, but my response was always, "Are you done with the asshole yet?" and she would turn her head and walk away. Not spending time with my wife left me with a lot of time to think about the situation, but after three weeks I still had no idea of what I should do. I still loved Sam, but I could not separate her from Ron. Not being wealthy I had to work for a living so sitting on Sam 24/7 and physically keeping them apart was out of the question.

It was a Monday morning and I had no sooner entered my office and the phone rang. I answered it and found that it was Meredith. Meredith was an old friend of ours who managed the department where Sam worked and in fact had been the one to talk Sam into coming to work there.

"What's your schedule look like for today?"

"Pretty open, why?"

"Buy a girl lunch?"

We arranged to meet at Mario's at noon. Meredith was already there sipping white wine when I arrived. I had been dating Meredith when she introduced me to Sam. There wasn't any animosity between over the fact that I'd stopped dating her and started dating Sam. Meredith had always made it plain that she was not the marrying kind and that she wasn't into anything serious. As a result we had stayed good friends and she was often a dinner guest at our house. As soon as my butt hit the chair Meredith went right at it, "Do you know or do I have to tell you?"

"Unfortunately I know."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"On that I don't have a clue. She says she loves me and doesn't want to lose me, but she says she can't give up Ron."

"Are you going to throw her out?"

"I may end up having to, but it isn't something that I really want to do, why? You ready to settle down?"

Meredith laughed, "I probably wouldn't mind playing around a little with you and it might even grab Sam's attention and show her that she has competition, but no, that isn't what I was getting at. What I had in mind was helping you if I could."

"How?"

"I don't know, but maybe with the two of us thinking about we can come up with something."

"Why do you want to get involved?"

"Simple. Ron is an asshole and the influence he is having on the other men in my department is not good. Now that they are all screwing Sam they think they are a bunch of studs and they are beginning to act like jerks around the rest of the girls in the office. The girls are not taking it well and there is talk of sexual harassment charges being filed. Morale is going into the toilet and when the fecal matter hits the rotating metal blades my bosses are going to wonder if I can really handle my job."

"Well I'm open to any ideas you may have. So far the only one I've come up with is cutting the assholes dick off and stuffing it in his mouth, but all that would do is get me thrown in jail."

"You're probably right about that, but if you do decide to go that route use a dull knife, okay?"

We parted and I was no farther ahead than I had been except now I had an ally. That night I was in bed trying to fall asleep when Sam came home. I heard the shower start running and it didn't take a great amount of imagination to figure out what she was washing off. Later I thought I heard her crying as I drifted off to sleep.

Two days later I received another invitation to lunch from Meredith. When I arrived at Mario's she was sitting at a table with one of Sam's co-workers - a girl named Sally. Sally had a reputation and a nickname - Slutty Sally - and I wondered what she was doing there. I joined them and Meredith said, "You remember Sally? And I nodded my head yes and said hello and Meredith said, "I have a plan and Sally has volunteered to help. How would you feel about taking on a lover?" I looked over at Sally and Meredith said, "No, not Sally, me."

"I'm a little dense so you need to explain what you are getting at."

"I'm thinking of a two pronged attack here; jealousy and fear. Sam knows that you and I were a couple before you met her and I want to call her in the office and tell her since she is throwing you away I've decided to pick up were we left off and out of friendship I just wanted her to know. Unless you disapprove."

"I'm willing to try anything, but what part would Sally play?"

Sally laughed and said, "I'm the one who gets to play the juicy part. I had a fling with Ron just before he started up with Sam and I'm going to spread the word that he gave me the clap. Then, because I'm a responsible individual, I'll go to the other guys in the office that I've played with and tell them that Ron has given me a sexually transmitted disease and that I thought they should know. I'll suggest that letting any of their other sexual partners know that they might have passed it on would be the right thing to do. Since three of them are married that should put them in a panic and they will probably get as far away from Ron and Sam as they can, at least until they find out that they haven't been infected."

"Meanwhile" Meredith said, "You will see to it that Sam thinks she has caught VD of some type."

"How do I do that?"

"You are going to doctor her douche with an itching powder. All she will know is that something isn't right with her vagina and then we will make sure that she hears about Sally and then her imagination can take over and do the rest. If I know Sam, and I do, she will come running to me and I'll tell her that she needs to get to a doctor."

"Why? All that will do is prove that she doesn't have VD."

"You forget that my brother Dan is a doctor and I'm pretty sure that I can get him to work with us on this. After Dan confirms her worst nightmare he will tell her that she has to tell everyone that she has had sex with that she might have infected them. That will back up Sally's story and Sam and Ron will become social outcasts as far as the men in the office are concerned. Meanwhile you and I will be keeping steady company. With any luck Sam's anger at Ron for giving her a social disease will have her turning her back on him and her jealousy at seeing me trying to take you away from her will make her fight for you. What do you think?"

"What about Ron? All he has to do is see a doctor and get a clean bill of health."

"He could, but I have a feeling that he will be just a little too busy to bother, at least right away."

"Why?"

"Remember I told you that I might have to fire someone over sexual harassment? Well that someone is going to be Ron and when he starts job hunting he is going to find out that he is not going to get anything near a good recommendation. The way the laws are written I can't really bad mouth him without opening myself for a lawsuit, but I can say in the strongest terms possible that he is not eligible for rehire. If we get real lucky he will leave town."

"Do you really think that it will work?"

"I don't know, but I can't think of anything else, can you?"

"No, but I do have a question. I know why you are doing this, but how about you Sally, what are you getting out of this?"

"Revenge! I told you that I had a fling with the guy, right?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Well I pretty much fell for the guy and then one night after a date he dropped me off at my place and when I asked him if he was going to come in he said no, that I was a lousy piece of ass and he wasn't going to waste any more time on me. I wouldn't have minded if he had said something like "Sorry Sally, but we just don't seem to click," but the way he did it pissed me off and I swore that I would get back at him and this is my chance."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Okay, when do we start?"

"Today" Meredith said. "When I get back to the office I'll call Sam in and tell her that since she doesn't want you I'm going to make a play for you. Your end is to show up at my office tomorrow and take me to lunch. Then for the next two nights we will stop after work for drinks and you go home late. If Sam asks you why you're late you tell her you were with me. After the third night Sally tells her story and you wait one day and then doctor Sam's douche. After that we will play it by ear."

The first person to see me come off the elevator was Sam. She got up from her desk and headed for me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm having lunch with Meredith."

"Why?"

"Why not? She's a friend. It isn't the first time I've had lunch with her and it probably won't be the last."

"Am I invited?"

"No. You aren't exactly one of my favorite people right now and I'd just as soon not have to look across the table at you."

I walked away from her and headed for Meredith's office. Sam was looking daggers at Meredith and me as we left the office. In the elevator I asked how Sam had taken the news that Meredith was going to make a play for me. "Not well sweetie. She wanted to know how I could be her friend and do something like that. I laughed at her and pointed out that her actions with Ron pretty much said she didn't care for you so how could she get pissed at me because I might? You won't believe her answer."

"What was it?"

"She said, "It's not the same thing. I don't love Ron, but I do love my husband and I want you to leave him alone."

I broke out laughing when I heard that and then we went to lunch. The next two days I followed the script although on both of the nights I stayed out late Sam wasn't home when I got there. To make the plan work I had to go down the block and park and wait for Sam to get in before going into the house. Both times she was visibly upset when I told her where I'd been and with who, but considering where she had been and what she had been doing she didn't dare say a word.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.