My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Dana was the first to wake the next morning. She'd had a fretful night sleeping wondering what her first sexual encounter with Rom would be like. After what she's gotten used to with Shane she didn't know how well she could react to a guy with a normal sized cock.

It was around 6:30 when she had finished her shower and gotten herself ready for the day. She had started the coffee before her shower and she poured herself a cup and walked out on the porch to think and check the weather. It was a beautiful day and she again wondered what the time with Rom would be like. She went back in the house and prepared to fix some breakfast for Shane and Marcy. She heard Shane's grunting come from the second bedroom. Soon she heard the unmistakable sound of Marcy gulping Shane's hot thick cum down her throat.

"Eggs are up", Dana said as she looked into their bedroom.

"Gee, thanks", Marcy replied. "I think I could eat a horse", she continued. "After all, I just ate its cock".

All three of them had a good laugh on that one. After eating Dana asked Marcy if she'd like to take a shower. Marcy was eager to do so and Dana led her to the master bathroom with Shane following along.

The two women got undressed and Dana turned on the water.

"OK, I'm going to remove the kotex and check for leakage. What ever you do, don't let the water hit directly on your clit. I want you to back in to the shower and just let me do all the work." Marcy did as she was told and backed in under the soothing warm water. Dana followed and motioned for Marcy to spread her feet apart as she knelt in front of the freshly de-hooded clit and outer lipless cunt. She used the back of her left hand to move the big clit aside and then dabbed the dried blood from the right side. Marcy winced as Dana used the back side of her right hand to move the clit aside so she could dab off the dried blood from the left side. She then proceeded to wash Marcy's legs and feet and then her pussy and ass. She stood and washed Marcy's upper body and face, then motioned for her to step forward and she moved behind her and washed her back Dana turned off the water and Shane was waiting for Marcy with a giant towel when she stepped out. He dried her gently and then turned his attention to Dana.

"Well, the good doctor was right", Dana stated as she knelt to place the new kotex in place. "Everything looks exactly as it should", she continued.

"Wonderful" Marcy replied. "Do you think I might be able to take Shane in less than the two weeks?" she almost begged. Dana took the back of her hand and pressed forward slightly on the kotex. Marcy jumped like she'd been shot.

"I don't know", Dana said. "What do you think?"

Marcy had thought her head blew off when Dana pressed on the kotex. "Well, I guess maybe the doctor knew what he was talking about. I guess I'll just have to stick with the blow jobs".

"You don't hear me complaining, do you? Shane chimed in.

"You better not complain, stud", Marcy stated matter of factly.

Dana chuckled. "I've got to get dressed and head down to Rom's" she said as she hurried out of the bathroom. She heard Shane close the shower door and turn on the water. She had just pulled a thong out of her drawer when she heard a pleading Marcy.

"Don't you have time to let me eat you out" the younger woman said.

"Oh, OK" Dana replied, as she lay down on the bed and lifted her knees up and back.

Marcy was on Dana's clit in an instant. Dana thought how proficient Marcy had gotten at eating her out in such a short time. It seemed as if Marcy was under a spell of Dana's big clit. In no time Dana was humping Marcy's face like a wild woman. And then a monster climax shot through her whole being. Marcy kept up her administrations until Dana practically forced her off the swollen clit.

"Remember what I said I was going to do a month from now? Dana asked. Marcy knew and she instinctively recoiled away from the bed a little. As tender as her clit had been a few minutes earlier she could see no way it could take the kind of animalistic mauling she had just given Dana's.

"I can't help it Dana. I'm just totally hooked on your big clit and I loose control when I have that hot thing in my mouth" Marcy said.

"I can tell you right now that I was hooked on your monster clit before the procedure was even over" Dana responded, as she began getting dressed.

"That makes two of us" the women heard Shane say. "Don't worry, a month from now that clit of yours will have been eaten and sucked so many times it will probably have calluses all over it" he said to Marcy. Dana and Shane laughed but Marcy didn't join in.

"Oh, come on" Dana said to Marcy. "Have I fought you off my clit yet?" she continued.

"Well, no" Marcy replied.

"And that's because, despite what I've said, I love the way you maul my big clit. You pull the most intense orgasms out of me that it just drives me wild." Marcy smiled and nodded to the affirmative.

Dana was out the door after giving Shane and Marcy a kiss. She was still wondering what was in store for her as she headed the van down the hill.

Dana pulled the van in past the store and parked it in front of Rom's house. She gave a short honk on the horn before getting out of it. She had decided not to even go in the restaurant and hoped Rom had left the front door of his house open. She was relieved to find he had and let herself in.

Rom had heard the honk of the horn and hurried in to the kitchen to look out the back window. He did so just as the door was going shut. He headed back to the eating area and the last couple in the place had just gotten up to leave. He heard the man say to keep the change as they opened the door to leave. He walked past the plates on their table and didn't even stop to get the money. He went straight to the door and replaced the open sign with the open at 11 one. As he locked the back door he thought he heard his heart beating. He still didn't know what exactly was going on but he knew Dana Kirk was waiting in his house.

He opened the door and looked in and saw nothing. He turned to check the door when he heard her.

"You might want to lock that" she had said. Rom turned the lock and turned back toward the sound. What he saw had his lower jaw nearly bouncing off the floor. There, leaning against the door jam to his bedroom was the most beautiful woman Rom ever knew. And she was standing there stark buck naked. He could only stare up and down her unbelievable body taking it all in. He knew her tits were larger that most but never dreamed they were that big. And her shaved pubic area was the hardest part to take his eyes off of as he took her all in. It looked to him like something about her pussy was different to him than he'd ever seen before.

"Well, are you just going to stand there and stare or are you wanting to come get some of this?" she said as she turned toward the inside of the bedroom. Rom felt very confused about what was going on but he already had his shirt unbuttoned by the time he reached the bedroom. She was setting on the bed and motioned for him to set next to her. He had chucked his shirt and when he sat down Dana moved to knell before him and started removing his pants.

"You're probably wandering what and why and I will tell you soon, but let's just say Shane thinks the world of you and thought it would be nice if I started taking care of your needs" she said.

"Bless that'a Shane. He'sa fine young man!" Rom exclaimed.

She reached for his belt and undid it before unlatching the clasp of his pants. He used his arms to lift himself off the bed when she started to remove his pants along with his underwear. When the clothing slid past his cock it sprang upright in full erection. Dana let out a gasp. She continued to stare at his cock as she pulled his socks from his feet.

Dana couldn't believe her eyes. Rom's cock was about exactly the same length as Shane's. And it was thick. And it wasn't circumcised. She wasn't sure if it was as thick as Shane's or not but she knew it sure was close enough. She'd never been with a man with an uncircumcised cock before. The animal instinct in her took over totally.

When Rom heard the gasp Dana let out when she saw his cock he wondered what would happen. More that once in his younger life he had lost out on a piece of pussy when the woman got a look at his much bigger than average cock. It was his turn to gasp when he saw the lust filled face that to him was the most beautiful in the world open its mouth wide and dive four inches down his thick shaft. He couldn't get over the intensity with which she worked on his cock. Down to the five inch point almost and then rapidly back to the base of the cock head her face hammered. It had been years since he had sex and in only a couple minutes of her administrations he felt the boil start deep in his balls.

"Oh, Rom'sa goin to cum!" he exclaimed. Dana's head kept up the rhythm as he began to strain his hips upward. Rom felt like his cock head exploded as the first of three large loads of cum shot deep in to Dana's mouth. He was amazed that she gulped down the entire load but wondered why she had winced from the first gulp. Finally he couldn't take her stroking any more and moved to gently push her off him.

"Dam Rom, when's the last time that thing shot a load" she asked.

"Well, it was about a year after my wife died so that would make it around 10 years ago" was the response.

"That explains it. Your load was so stale it tasted bitter" she said matter of factly. Rom felt bad until he heard her finish.

"We're not going to let that happen any more, now are we? She cooed.

"This is'a just'a too good to be true" Rom responded.

Dana was pleased and somewhat surprised that Rom's big cock had quickly sprung back to full erection. For a man at least ten years older than her he had a very short recovery period. She motioned for him to scoot up in the bed and after he did she straddled him and placed the big cock head at the opening of her pussy. She guided the monster in and then rapidly let her body weight sink the cock in to her all the way to his pelvic bones.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.