My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

The ZX pulled in to Rom's parking lot right behind Dana's van. They walked toward the door with Shane in the middle and his arm around both their waists. Rom had a big smile on his face.

"Well, Shane Kirk and the two most beautiful women I ever see1" he exclaimed.

"You got it right on the two beautiful women, all right" was Shane's reply.

Rom joined them at their table and asked them what they wanted.

"Marcy is going to have some minor surgery later today and she can't have anything heavy at all" Dana explained. "Do you have any chicken soup in the back, Rom?

"Justa minor surgery, no problem, huh?" Rom asked looking half worried.

Dana assured him he'd see Marcy the next day and he said he would get her soup. When he asked what Shane and Dana wanted, Marcy was not surprised when both of them, simultaneously, answered chicken soup also. She had started to protest but one look from Shane and she knew better. Rom joined them and he had chicken soup as well. Marcy Long knew she was with the people she'd always needed her entire life. She saw movement and felt Dana dab her below her right eye with a napkin. She knew a tear had sneaked out and she looked at Dana and then Shane with a wide grin on her face.

After eating they made their way up the mountain to the cabin. When she saw the Land Rover setting in front of the house, Marcy gulped. She knew the time was close.

Shane's dad was a handsome man and Marcy was impressed with the professional manner he conducted himself. After a warm greeting he told them that he had a business meeting at 5:00 and they would have to get on with the procedure. He asked Dana to take Marcy to the room with the table in it and get her prepped. Marcy told Shane she wanted him with her and the three went to the exam room.

Dana put a sheet over the table and laid out gauze and sterile towels on the surgical cart in the room while Marcy removed her clothes from the waist down. Dana put a surgical robe on Marcy and had her get on the table. When Shane's dad entered the room he was dressed in surgical gear with a mask and booties on his feet. He was also carrying a strange looking object. It was a stainless steel instrument with a small hook sticking out on one side and attached to a set screw. He told Dana he'd need her to assist.

"What is that gizmo?" Dana asked. "I don't remember that when you did me".

"Actually, I invented it a year or so ago and it's now an optional industry standard. You'll see how it works shortly" Dr. Kirk replied.

Dr. Kirk had Dana place Marcy's left foot in the stirrup while he placed the right one. He made the adjustments that had Marcy splayed out as wide as she could go. Shane held her hand as his dad sat down on the stool between Marcy's legs and prepared the syringe for her shot.

Marcy was very aware of the position she was in. She'd had examinations before and she'd always felt just as vulnerable as she now did. She squeezed Shane's hand when she felt the sting of the needle and then the burning sensation. Dana watched as her ex took the dull end of the scalpel and rubbed Marcy's hood and big pussy lips. When asked, Marcy said she could feel nothing.

The gizmo Dr Kirk had brought was placed on a surgical cart and he had Dana position it just above Marcy's pelvic area. She watched as he clamped the right outside of Marcy's pussy lips and stretched it straight up. He then took the scalpel and made the cut from the bottom to the top, removing it in one slice. He did the same on the left side and dropped her now severed large butterfly lips in the sterile pan. She watched somewhat wild eyed as he took a small instrument and slowly inserted it in Marcy's hood. He watched for Marcy's reaction when he moved a lever. Marcy felt nothing. Dr Kirk then took the small instrument and attached it to the hook in the utensil he had brought. Shane couldn't see with the utensil in place but Dana was staring intently.

Dr Kirk began to slowly turn the set screw in the back of the mechanism on the other end of the hook, which was attached to the little instrument he'd placed in Marcy's hood. Dana watched as slowly Marcy's clit began to emerge from her hood. Her eyes began to get bigger and bigger as Marcy's clit got longer and longer.

"My word, how long will that thing get" Marcy asked her ex husband.

"A little longer, we'll know real soon" he replied as he continued to slowly turn the set screw. When he felt the resistance to the screw he knew he had obtained maximum extension. Dana felt her heart begin to beat a little faster. Marcy's clit was longer than hers and it looked to be a little thicker. As Dr Kirk reached for the scalpel Dana moved into position to dab the blood when he cut Marcy's hood. First he had grabbed the clit at the base with a clamp and had placed the clamp on the right side of Marcy. He then had taken another clamp and pulled the left side of Marcy's hood to her left. He then split the hood at the top and bottom and surgically removed the left half of Marcy's hood. He moved the clamp to the right side of her hood and with a quick flick of the scalpel Marcy's hoodectomy and labiaplasty was complete. Dana had gently but firmly dabbed up the blood that had exited the incisions but their was still a small puddle on the sheet. Dr Kirk explained he was going to close the incisions with an adhesive instead of stitches.

Within 40 minutes from starting, Marcy's procedure was finished. Dana had placed a kotex over Marcy's clit and had Shane lift her and carry her to his room. Throughout the entire procedure Marcy had not said a word. When Shane lay her down on the bed and Dana walked in she could hold it no longer.

"Well, are you going to tell me?" she said to Dana. "Did it work? Is my pussy and clit now like yours"?

Marcy and Shane both were shocked with Dana's reply.

"Well, no, not exactly". With Shane and Marcy's mouths hanging open with them bug eyed she continued; "the clits actually longer and a little fatter than mine and you now have smaller outer pussy lips than I do. It's going to be a very beautiful cunt when you've healed".

Shane's mouth was all over Marcy's. He drilled her head to the bed and Frenched her deeper than he ever had before. When he broke from her he kept telling her over and over how much he loved her. Marcy lay smiling until it was Dana's turn to drive a French kiss deep in her mouth. They heard Dr Kirk call and Shane and Dana went to the living room.

"Classic hoodectomy and labiaplasty" he said. "Their should be no complications or problems as long as you keep her padded for about a week. She can try sexual activity in two weeks but she might want to take it easy for the first week or so. With this new procedure she has a much bigger clitoris than was possible before. She'll need to go slow to understand the capabilities and limitations of her new toy" he said to Dana. She noticed that old familiar gleam in his eye.

Before heading for his car he peeked in on Marcy and assured her every thing would be fine with time and to take things slow. He then told her he'd left a little souvenir on the surgical cart. Marcy thanked him again and again.

As she heard the Land Rover start up she saw Shane and Dana enter the room.

"OK, when can I see it?" he said.

"Me too, when can I see it?" Marcy chimed in.

"OK, I probably need to check the kotex to see if you're still seeping. I'll go get another one" Dana replied.

"When she returned she had a mirror as well as the kotex. Shane positioned himself and watched intently as Dana removed the used kotex. Marcy heard him suck in air when he saw it.

"Oh my, it's gorgeous!" Shane exclaimed as he continued to stare at the big clit and lipless pussy. The clit was bigger than Dana's and she had been right about it being a little thicker.

"Are you ready to see it now? Dana asked Marcy.

With some trepedation in her voice Marcy responded that "I guess so".

Dana moved the mirror into place and Marcy looked down.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "It's more than I could have ever hoped for".

The three of them all broke out laughing when Shane and Dana simultaneously said "me too".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.