My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It was Friday morning when Dana walked out of her bedroom. She heard the now familiar sound of Marcy taking her morning ride on Shane's big cock. She was making the regular grunt sound each time the big man pole bottomed out in her cervix. The noise from the room intensified and then all was quiet accept for the sound of Marcy's breathing. Dana knew that Shane had already blown two loads for the day and Marcy one. And that was before the two of the even got out of bed. Dana smiled and shook her head as she headed down to start the breakfast. As she entered the kitchen she heard the water in their shower running.

Dana had placed the ad in the paper Monday morning and they assured her it would run in the Tuesday morning edition. Marcy had to work half a day to clean out her things at the school and would not return until the week before the next school year started in September. At least that was the plan at the time. She had made an appointment to get her birth control pill subscription in the early afternoon. The doctor told her they would not take effect for two weeks and had also given her a subscription for two weeks worth of morning after pills. She had the subscriptions filled on the way home.

Shane was home alone when Dana returned from placing the ad. The two of them had sex for a couple hours and he even fucked her in the ass again. Like Marcy had said it would be, it was not as bad as the first time but she had still passed out when he buried it all the way in.

On Tuesday Dana worked half a day and Shane had her take his car as he needed her van because it had a trailer hitch. He left first and went to rent a U-Haul trailer. Marcy had clipped the wanted ad from the paper and He and Marcy went to her apartment. She conviently had the ad in her hand when she went to inform her supper that she would not be renewing her lease.

The two of them already had everything but her clothes packed in the trailer when Dana arrived. Dana helped them load her clothes in the van and the three of them started cleaning the apartment for inspection. Dana quickly noted that their would not be much required in that effort and was glad to note that Marcy was a meticulous housekeeper just as she was. Before they started cleaning the bathroom Marcy told them to wait. She said she had not had sex in the apartment since she lived in it and wanted to leave the place on a happier note. After Shane went to the rental van and retrieved three towels the three of them spent around two hours going at in like wild animals. On the floor then on the kitchen counter. The two women decided that in order to keep from leaving any cum trails the one who watched the other one take the last load would then suck the load out and swallow it. Afterward they cleaned the bathroom and Marcy went to get the supper to do the inspection. That had all gone well and by 5:00 they were securely behind closed doors at the Kirk house and it didn't matter who knew it. What could anyone prove one way or another? Dana warned them not to let it show when they were out in public that their was anything between them.

On Wednesday and Thursday the three of them spent some time being seen casually around town. When any of them saw anyone they knew they would speak and introduce the other two, making sure to introduce Marcy as their new boarder. A couple of people even commented that they had seen the ad in the paper and thought it was them who placed it. Word spreads like wild fire in a small town and their ruse was perfectly set by Friday. No one would ever know what wild; three person orgies went on behind those closed doors.

Shane had fucked Dana's ass once every day. It was Thursday when Dana knew that Marcy had been right. Wednesday had not been as bad as Tuesday and she was aware of all the sensations her body had felt. On Thursday, about 10:00 in the morning, she had her first asshole orgasm. She had him fuck her ass two more times before bed that night and got off from both of them. Shane now had both of his women totally broken in.

"Good morning, beautiful" Dana heard Shane say when he and Marcy walked into the kitchen. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around and smothered her with a hot passionate French kiss. When he finally broke from her it was Marcy's turn to take Dana in her arms and kiss her passionately. Dana felt Marcy's right hand drop to her ass and broke the kiss with a chuckle.

"Haven't you had enough before breakfast?" Dana asked.

"Sorry, just getting a little ahead of myself" was Marcy's reply. Besides, by tomorrow morning I'll be out of commission for maybe over two weeks."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.