My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Dana was happy to see Shane's new car parked in the driveway when Gary dropped her off. She'd had a good enough time with him and even faked three orgasms, but she was just going through the motions. Now she was ready for a real man to straighten her insides out. She'd wondered how the anal would go all weekend.

Shane guessed Dana would be home around 8:00 and had taken Marcy to Dana's bedroom at 7:30. They had gotten to Dana's about an hour before that and they had put Marcy's things they'd brought in his, no their bedroom.

Dana shut off the lights and climbed the stairs planning to join Shane in his bedroom. But when she turned down the hall she saw the light shining from the open door of her bedroom. As she reached the door and looked inside she froze. She saw Marcy slumped over Shane with his now softening cock still in her pussy. She could see Marcy was still breathing harder than normal and knew she was coming off a wild cock ride.

"Oh, I'll just wait down stairs" is all she was able to say.

"No, wait!" she heard Shane and Marcy say in unison.

She watched as Marcy reached for a washcloth before she unstraddled Shane and Dana heard the noticeable plop when the big cock came out. She put the washcloth between her legs and hobbled toward the bathroom.

"Hi good looking, we've been waiting for you. Come sit on the bed with me" Shane said.

Dana moved toward the bed and could not help but stare at Marcy's juices still coating his cock.

"I see that you two found something to keep you occupied until I got here".

"You're probably wondering why we are in your bed instead of ours, huh?

"Well, just a little" she replied.

"I just thought we might as well break the ice and get it over with".

"You know how much I want you Dana, don't you."

"Oh Shane, I want you so much too. I've got the strangest urge to lick and suck Marcy's juices off that beautiful cock of yours".

What she heard next made her jerk her head toward the open bathroom door. Marcy was standing their naked leaning against the door jam.

"What was that you said Marcy?" said Dana.

"I said why go through a middle man when the juice maker is right here" was Marcy's reply.

At first Dana just stared at Marcy with her mouth open then she looked at Shane. She saw the broad grin on his face and it immediately dawned on her what was up. A wry smile came to her lips and she shook her head.

"Well, well. I see once again that you are indeed a chip off the old block. Your dad started talking to me about doing a threesome the day after we were married. I actually finally started looking for someone I knew we could trust that would keep her mouth shut, but that somebody just never materialized" Dana said.

"Well, you've found someone now so what do you say?" she heard Marcy say.

"It's what you want isn't it Shane?" Dana asked.

"Oh yes, more than anything. I want the two women I love not only to share me but to share each other" was the reply.

As Dana stood she began taking off her cloths. "You asked what I say. I say let's get it on" was Dana's throaty reply.

"All right" was Shane's exuberant response as Marcy giggled and moved to the bed.

"Tell you what" Shane said. "How about I sit in the recliner and watch you too first get to know each other? And I do mean in the biblical sense." Then all three of them chuckled.

Marcy lay on the bed after Shane was seated and watched as Dana continued to undress. When Dana unhooked her bra and her enormous tits popped out a noticeable intake of air could be heard from Marcy.

"With a body like yours Dana I don't think this is going to be nearly as hard to do as I thought it would be" Marcy cooed.

"I couldn't help but admire your body also Marcy" as she crawled, now naked, on to the bed. She decided since she was the oldest she should take the initiative. As she moved her face into position above Marcy's their first kiss was nothing more that a brief swipe of their lips together. Then she felt Marcy's hand on the back of her neck as she was pulled down into a full firm kiss. When Marcy jammed her tongue in Dana's mouth she immediately knew who taught her to kiss like that. She was as good a kisser as Shane and Dana had not thought that would be possible.

Suddenly Marcy shoved Dana on to her back and Dana realized who had the initiative for this sex session. Marcy's kisses were as passionate as they were firm. Her hand had immediately gone to Dana's big tits and she was almost mauling them. Dana liked it. Marcy then slurped and sucked on first one nipple and then the other. They had both grown to almost an inch in length. Dana thought how this was the best tit sucking she had ever had. Marcy could not get enough of the massive orbs with the huge nipples popped out in the middle. Suddenly Marcy pulled herself off Dana's big tits and quickly placed herself between her legs. She stared at the gash that was Dana's womanhood. She'd never dreamed a pussy could be as pretty as Dana's. It was just the opposite of her's with almost no lips at all.

When her eyes rose to look at Dana's clit they got as big as saucers. "What" she heard herself say before her mouth dove and forcefully engulfed the big clit that had looked so inviting to her. Dana's hips jerked off the bed. She felt as if Marcy was literally sucking her clit from her body. It seemed to her as the room had started spinning when she saw Shane standing by the side of the bed grinning from ear to ear. She closed her eyes to try to stop the spinning but only saw Shane's face with the big grin going around and around. She was not aware that her hips had begun to forcefully hump Marcy's face. Shane was mesmerized at how the two women seemed totally oblivious to anything that was not involved in the mouth, clit action they were involved in. Then he heard Dana begin a high pitched screech that began to get louder and louder.

Marcy was aware that it had become harder and harder to make full contact with the big pleasure button she was frantically sucking on when she felt Dana start humping her face so hard she was afraid she'd buck her off the hot meat. The screech from Dana hit epic proportions as the first spasm of orgasm began to rock her whole being. She was bucking like a wild animal as spasm after spasm shot through her. Suddenly, her hips collapsed down on the bed pulling her sensitive clit from Marcy's mouth. Marcy's first instinct was to dive her head down to recapture the prize she'd just lost but as soon as she made contact with it Dana forcefully pushed her off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.