My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Marcy had lost track of time as she soaked in the warm water. She had let her mind drift to consider what had happened to her since the end of that class Friday. She remembered her feelings when she realized Shane was not going to be one of her students anymore. The awkward feeling when he asked to have pizza with her. The wetness between her legs on the drive home from school. The pacing and nervousness all day Saturday. The fun she had at Rom's and the feeling of everyone thinking she was his girlfriend. The sight of his thick 10 inch man meat. What she could remember of it anyway. The fact that he'd never hesitated when he saw her ugly cunt lips. The realization she wasn't safe and the thoughts of being pregnant. And how he'd told her everything was going to be alright. And how it felt to be in love. WHAT! What was that? Yes, Marcy Long finally admitted to herself what it was that was so different about Shane Kirk. That little "thing" she'd always had for him but couldn't admit. She loved Shane Kirk. What was going to happen, she didn't know. But she did know that she loved him and trusted him to take care of what ever did happen. She was shaken back to her senses when he walked back in the room.

"Feeling any better sweetness?" he asked.

"Much. I think I might be able to stand up now."

With that he took her hands and lifted her to her feet. He then took a large towel and wrapped it around her. He then lifted her out of the tub and began to gently dry her off. When the towel started up between her legs Marcy winced in anticipation. But when it reached her pussy, his gently pats as he parted her fat lips as he dried her actually felt pretty good.

"I guess that thing survived your cock after all" she said.

"Well, I certainly hope so. It's going to be getting plenty more of it in the years ahead of us" he said matter of factly.

"Oh Shane" she blurted out. "I love you sooo much!"

There! She'd told him. She looked in to his eyes for his reaction. He looked her dead in her green eyes.

"I've loved you since the first time I saw you, Marcy Long."

That's when the flood gates opened. She began to sob, almost uncontrollably. He held her close and gently rubbed her back as he felt her tremble.

"Marcy, when the time is right I want you to be my wife. I want you to be the mother of my children. Only, I'm not ready for you to be the mother of my children just yet."

That brought Marcy out of her crying binge. She leaned back and chuckled through her tear stained face. He then pulled her to him and they locked in a passionate French kiss that seemed to last forever.

"Marcy, I'm going to need you to listen to me for the next hour or so. Try not to interrupt too much. I've got a lot to tell you. OK?"

"Whatever you say, darling" was her reply.

"First, I called my mom a little while ago. She'd anticipated that it probably would not be long after I started driving before I'd bring someone up here. She put 3 morning after pills in the cabinet".

With that he turned to the cabinet and withdrew the small white bottle marked MA.

"She said for you to take one in the morning with some toast".

With that Marcy gasped and grabbed his arm. She had to interrupt on that one.

"God Shane! Does she know it was me you brought up here?"

"Yes Marcy, she knows it was you. She also knows how I love you."

She didn't know what to say. The situation seemed so strange. It was almost too much for her to comprehend how a 16 year olds mother could accept him having sex with a 24year old. Especially one that was his teacher the day before.

He led her in to the bed room and retrieved one of his mother's sexy night gowns from her closet. He helped her in to it and then led her into the living room. He led her to the couch and sat her down.

"I'll finish what I need to say in a few minutes. Right now, how about a white wine on the rocks?"

Marcy thought that sounded good and nodded to him in the affirmative. He went to the kitchen and got a bucket of ice, a bottle of wine and two glasses before returning to the couch. He fixed each a glass of wine and they just sat and sipped and looked at each other for a few minutes. Finally, he took her drink and sat them both on the coffee table.

"Marcy, now I have to tell you the rest of what I have to say. I need you to try to not interrupt. Hopefully, I'll explain any questions you will have. Marcy, I love my mother very much. We've always been close, but we became ever closer after my parents divorce when I was eleven. We became even closer yesterday. You see, I not only got the ZX from my mom and dad, but mom gave me what probably every 16 year old that's ever lived has wanted for his 16th birthday. She gave me my first piece of pussy!"

Marcy's eye's got huge and she heard herself suck in air. She fought like crazy from saying anything and made up her mind she was going to hear him out.

"Marcy, I very much enjoyed having sex with my mom. Actually, from now on when we are at home she wants me to call her Dana. As I said, I love Dana with all my heart, but in a different way than I love you. I love you with all my heart but in a different way than Dana. She's known about my problem with my big cock for a long time. Until yesterday, I don't ever remember seeing her dressed in anything but loose fitting clothes. Pants and long dresses and loose fitting tops. She did that for me because she wanted to make things easier on me. Marcy, she's the one that has changed the cum soaked bedding since I was eleven. She decided that my sixteenth birthday was long enough for me to suffer. I've told you before that she also has needs. Our plan is to take care of each others needs from now on. Now we also have each other to take care of our needs. Without trying to brag, I honestly think there is enough of me for the two of you to share. What do you think?"

Marcy remembered how she'd made up her mind to ride this thing out. She still felt the tenderness between her legs and thought about his huge 10 inches.

"Yes Shane. I believe there is plenty enough of you for two too share. As long as the other person is Dana and never anyone else."

"I swear to you Marcy, I'll never want anyone else. Hell, why would I? Between you two wild, hot sex machines I'll probably walk around with my tongue hanging out all the time."

That statement had the two of them chuckling. Shane went on to tell her how Dana realized he and Marcy could not keep their situation secret with her living in an apartment and him at home.

"Marcy, when does the lease on your apartment expire?"

The question caught her totally off guard. "Well, uh, actually a week from next Friday, why?"

"Monday, Dana's plan is to put an ad in the paper for a boarder at our house. Make sure you clip and keep a copy of that ad for the record. By this time next week, the three of us will be living together. You see, no one will no what goes on between the three of us behind closed doors. What do you think of the plan?"

Marcy just sat and stared for a minute. The plan was so simple it was brilliant.

"Your mom, ur, Dana, is one smart woman. That's brilliant! Shane will you sleep with me?" She wondered why she asked that and wished she hadn't.

"Yes Marcy! I'll always sleep with you from now on. Just the two of us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.