My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Shane Kirk was having his recurring problem again. As it was his birthday today, things had gone pretty well up to now. It was a Friday and the regular school day had gone normal. But after normal hours he got to pep the advanced calculus course he had started taking from Ms Marcy Long. She was his counselor as well as the teacher of most of the math courses he had taken. Since he had completed Trig the year before she got permission to let him attempt to pep the very difficult advanced calculus course. He was the brightest student in math she had ever seen carrying straight A's in every course he'd taken from her.

Any opportunity to be with Ms Marcy Long was special for Shane. She was about the most beautiful woman he'd seen. She had red shoulder length hair and green eyes. Like most red heads, she had some freckles but they only showed on her chest under her chin. She wore glasses that didn't flatter her at all but Shane had seen her without them twice. Based on things she'd said he figured she was in her mid-twenties. What he couldn't understand about her was the lack of a ring. She ought to have men backed up a mile long trying to get in her pants. It was a mystery he was determined to solve.

He had found the pep test relatively easy and, even though she'd allowed an hour and a half for him to take it, he finished it in just under an hour. After he finished he told her he'd stay and walk out with her since his mother was picking him up at the scheduled time to take him out for his birthday dinner. She seemed a little surprised but noticeably happy to have him around. She really liked Shane. He wasn't like the other 16-year-olds that acted like juveniles. The saying that teenage girls were one to two years more mature than teenage boys did not apply in his case. It was more the other way around. She'd noticed that he didn't date any of the girls at school and wondered why since he was so handsome. The way he had impressed the staff enough his freshman year to let him pep his entire sophomore year was quite impressive. He was now a senior and already taking college courses at the nearby university extension. She thought he was extremely handsome. At six foot one, his 165 pounds of solid muscle and his dark complexion made him extremely easy to look at. He'd never said any smart remarks about her coke bottle shaped body like she'd heard so many other punks do either. And the comments about her "four eyes" were actually the desired effect because it kept them from talking about her body.

She had wished him a happy birthday as they walked out the front door and started the long walk to the teacher's parking lot. She asked him if he had a big weekend planned and he had told her he didn't. She was a little taken back when he asked her the same question.

"Oh no. Just the same old thing. Shop for a few groceries, do some cleaning and watch TV."

"I'll tell you what Ms Long. How about tomorrow night I bring over a pizza and we'll have that and watch a little TV together?" Shane responded. The question shocked her as the idea of a teacher and a student hanging out together was just not done. Before she could even respond he continued.

"You've done so much for me as my counselor and, as a teacher, I'm pretty sure that after that test my days in your classes are over. I don't see anything improper about me buying a pizza to show my appreciation for all your help. Do you?"

Now that rattled her. She realized that she wouldn't have Shane as a student any more if he passed the test. She'd never thought about that. She also realized she didn't like the idea of not seeing such a pleasant mature hunk on a regular basis either.

"Well n n no. I guess I don't see anything wrong with that" she finally blurted out.

"OK, fine. How about I see you at five? I know where your apartment building is from seeing you going to your car a couple of times. It's a block and a half from my house. What is the apartment number?"

"It's number 3, around back on the bottom floor".

She had started fishing around in her purse for her keys and when she found them he put out his hand to get them and she handed them to him without even thinking. As he unlocked the door and held it open for her he said, "OK, five o'clock, it's a date!"

"Everything but anchovies?" he asked.

"Sure, just the way I like it" she replied. With that he smiled and turned to walk back to the front of the school. Before she started her car she realized her heart was beating like sixty. What had just happened? Had she really just make a date with a 16-year-old student? Even if it was just for pizza? Her head seemed to be spinning. What was she thinking? What was she feeling? That thought hit her like a ton of bricks when she suddenly became aware of the dampness between her legs. Marcy Long finally was able to face the truth. That 16-year-old hunk turned her on. She managed to get to her apartment a couple miles from the school and after getting inside; she just collapsed on the couch. She thought back to her problem.

Marcy had started with a typical teen-age sex life in spite of her one big problem. Her first boyfriend at 13 and finally sex at 14. Broke up with him before her senior year and was with one other guy prom night. Typical college years at first. A number of guys although none of them serious. And sex. From the first to the last none of them had ever satisfied her. The small built ones she would never do it with but once. She'd give the bigger built ones some more chances but then give up on them when they still did not get her over the top. Oh, she'd had her number of little tingles and they were enjoyable. But she'd always felt she needed just a little more to give her a toe curling, stomach muscle aching, mind spinning orgasm. She blamed part of her past sexual dysfunction on her problem. She had the meatiest, nasty looking pussy lips she could imagine. Her outer lips looked like Butterfly wings to her. That was a big reason she had become so unisexual. Why she had felt the way she felt with Shane she just didn't know. It had been a long time indeed since she had gotten wet from just talking to a guy. In fact, she realized she never had! What was it about him?

Shane had walked back to the front of the school and then turned down the walk leading to the street. He was looking to see if his mother's van was parked anywhere out front but didn't see it. Just as he approached the sidewalk paralleling the street he heard a horn. He looked to see a woman leaning into a silver, T-top 280ZX. Her short skirt had ridden up above the top of the hose she was wearing and he could see the black garter belt straps that held the hose up. Her dark brown hair was in a sexy French bun and it was obvious she had a fantastic body. And Oh, that ass! When she turned and faced him, Shane stopped dead in his tracks. It was his Mother!

He had never seen his Mother look the way she did now. Not even when she was dressed to go out on a date. She always wore loose fitting clothes and long dresses and pants. Never this. The fact was that Dana Kirk did dress in loose clothes. But she only started doing it when Shane was 11 and she found the first evidence of a wet dream on the sheets. She knew things were tough for young boys going through puberty, and there was no use making things any tougher than they already were on her son.

Dana was so proud of her son. Shane had taken it in stride when his Father had divorced her five years earlier. Her husband even admitted he would have done it sooner if it hadn't been for Shane. He'd claimed a number of reasons for wanting the divorce, but finally let the real one slip out. Dana had always made him feel inadequate when it came to sex. She was an extremely passionate, hot woman. She wanted her sex hot and wanted it long. And long in more ways than one. Oh well, he was a gynecologist and he was loaded and he took well care of her and Shane as far as the settlement was concerned. She really didn't have to work, but still enjoyed her part time job at the bank. The house was paid for, they had no real bills, and there was plenty of money in savings. She was happy. Accept for one thing, of course.

As Shane walked up to her he was admiring his Mother's looks so much he'd forgotten about the car.

"Well, do you like it, She said"?

"You look great Mother!" he replied.

"No, not me silly, the car, but thanks for the compliment, young man?"

Shane was startled back to his senses and finally disengaged his gaze from his Mother to the 208ZX.

"It's gorgeous, whose is it?"

"It's yours silly! Happy Birthday from your Father and I. We're so proud of you!"

With that she lifted her arms and hugged him. He had never known her to smell like that before. He didn't know what excited him more, her new look or the car. The hug seemed to last longer to him than a normal one but he chalked that up to sweet 16.

"Wow Mother, I've always had my eye on a 280ZX. And I love this color!" Oh Mother, I'm curious about the outfit. What's the deal?"

"Why, I'm going out to diner with a dashing young man. Why shouldn't I dress up a bit?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.