The Disk - Cover

The Disk

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He learns that his wife had pawed another dog while they were engaged. How will he handle her fall now that they have been married for nine years? Should he approach her with the assertion? Tell her what he knows, how it made him feel, and what his plan is to do about it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating  

My name is Kirk Reynolds. I'm thirty-one years old and my wife Nikki of nine years is beautiful. She has strawberry-blonde hair, stands 5'8, is thin with an amazing athletic body, legs that seem to go on forever, they do stop right at her ass however, an ass which god could not have made more perfect if he tried. But what really sets her off are her eyes. She has the most devastating sky blue eyes ever seen. She looks like an angel. But then on one particular Saturday afternoon my view of her changed forever.

That Saturday afternoon was almost two months after the anniversary of our ninth year of marriage, Nikki was out shopping with her mother, Norma and our two daughters Natalie, eight and Nicole, seven. While they were out, I was watching a college football game on TV when I heard the mailman drop some mail through our front door mail slot. Getting up I gathered the mail from the floor and briefly looked it over. Two bills, four pieces of junk mail, and one small package addressed to me with the word "Personal" hand written across the front and back. I opened the package and found a single-time writable DVD disk with the words: "The best porn video ever! I know you'll like this one." written in felt pen across the top surface. I was perplexed. Who the hell would send me a porn disk? Oh well, I was alone so I decided to check it out. Watching a little porn when the little lady wasn't around to catch me couldn't hurt.

I placed the DVD disk into the Panasonic and pressed play. The screen changed replacing the football game that had been airing to an image that looked like a marquee advertising what I assumed to be some sort of internet web porn site with the words:

Never one to back down from taking things just a little too far, 'Facial Cruelty' turns formerly sweet, inexperienced amateurs into sobbing, drooling, cum-covered whores.

Natalie is a hot piece of ass who is engaged to be married. Her fiancé has no idea that she's doing this (but I'm sure he'll find out soon enough, stupid bitch). For some fucked up reason, Natalie wanted to do something crazy before she got married, and I think this qualifies as completely-out-of-your-mind-stupid-ass-bitch-kiss-your-future-goodbye crazy.

Natalie does it all, like getting her face fucked until she is a wet pile of puke, taking two different cocks in her pussy, sucking two dicks, and finally she takes 2 loads of cum on her face which is pretty fucking wild. I'd say the dumb bitch succeeded in doing something crazy before getting married.

Movie - Facial Cruelty — NATALIE

Length - 31:50

Video: MPEG1 Video 496x368 29.97fps [Video]

Audio: MPEG Audio 32000Hz stereo 64Kbps [Audio]

I hope you enjoy! Sign up now and see Natalie and much, much more at www.Facial- Cruelty.com

Then the marquee was replaced with a front view of, not some girl named Natalie, but my wife Nikki sitting on a couch. Based on Nikki's hair style, which was well below shoulder length, I guessed that the film had been made about eight or nine years ago before Nikki had shortened her hair style. Nikki was dressed in a very tight, red tube top and a very short, black mini-skirt.

Suddenly from behind the camera some guy said, "Hey, we're here with Natalie. Hi"

Nikki smiled shyly into the camera and said, "Hi"

Guy: "How's it going?"

Nikki: "Good."

Guy: "So what are you here to do today?"

Nikki: "Aaa ... to play with some cocks and balls."

Guy: "Yeah!"

Nikki: "Yeah..."

Guy: "So tell us a little about yourself."

Nikki contemplating, "Ah, I'm twenty years old. And I'm from New York. I'm in college. And ... I model."

Guy: "Ah, what kind of modeling do you do?"

Nikki: "Um ... like Thirteen Magazine but mostly now like adult commercials. Um, commercial and print."

Guy: "Yeah. What do you mean about adult commercial and print?"

Nikki: "Um, you know like wearing a very skimpy two piece bathing suit for some mechanic tool manufactures calendar, or a Hooters restaurant calendar, stuff like that and sometimes even some adult magazines, like Pink or Maxim and such."

Guy: "Yeah..."

Nikki: "Sometimes it's a little bit more erotic modeling like ... you know in bras and panties and stuff like that."

Guy: "Any cocks in the pictures or anything?"

Nikki: "Aaaa ... no."

Guy: "No. Do you show your tits or pussy or anything?"

Nikki: "No. Nothing nude, just in swim suits or under ware ... picture spreads..."

Guy: "So, do you have a boyfriend or anything?"

Nikki, sounding a bit embarrassed said, "Aaaa ... yes. A fiancé."

Guy: "A fiancé!? How long has this been going on for?"

Nikki still sounding a little embarrassed answered, "Aaaa ... two months, ah, since last August."

Guy: "And, does he know that you're here?"

Nikki, very meekly answered, "No."

Guy, "No?"

Nikki, with an embarrassed laugh said, "No."

Guy: "Oh my God! This guy's sitting at home thinking his Fiancée is..."

Nikki, interrupting said, "Modeling."

Guy: "Yeah modeling, and instead she's here where she's gonna get at least two different cocks shoved in her mouth and pussy."

Nikki: "Yeah, he doesn't know. He doesn't know, but I'm sure he's done some shit too you know?"

Guy: "Yeah. Ah, this is kind of like your last hurrah before you're married then."

Nikki: "Yeah."

Guy: "Damn!"

Nikki: "Yeah. I know."

Guy: "So let me see those titties."

Without any hesitation Nikki pushed up the tube top exposing her nicely formed full c-cups and they jiggle free from their constraint. Her nipples looked erect and turgid.

Guy: "Ohhh. Nice.

Nikki laughed.

Guy: "Let me see that pussy."

Nikki grinned and then bringing both her feet up on the couch and then spread her legs wide apart which caused her mini-skirt to ride up and openly display her completely shaved pussy. Her pudenda seemed to glow and her nether lips looked slick and puffy. Obviously she wasn't wearing any panties.

Guy: "Wow."

Nikki giggled while shyly holding her tongue between her teeth and the look on her face showed that she was obviously proud of the fact that she had a beautiful pussy with inner lips that did not protrude beyond the outer ones.

Guy: "That's a beauty."

Nikki giggled again.

Guy: "So how old were you the first time you got cock?"

Nikki: "Ah, fourteen."

Guy: "Fourteen? Boyfriend? Older guy? What?"

Nikki: "I was in eighth grade and the guy was in eleventh grade. In high school. He had a car and he kind of got me drunk, and then the next thing I knew I'm naked in the back seat and he's on top of me doing it. I was really lucky I didn't get pregnant or anything because he didn't use any protection and he did it twice more before he took me home."

Guy: "So he took your cheery huh?"

Nikki: "Yeah. Then he told everybody about it. It was so embarrassing. I never let him do it again."

Guy: "Humm ... Stupid dude. If I'd been the one to get your cheery I wouldn't have said anything to anyone."

Nikki: "I guess you're nicer than him."

Guy: "Nice has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't have said anything just so you'd let me keep sticking my stiff cock inside that hot box of yours."

Nikki: "Yeah?"

Guy laughing: "Yeah. Spread that pussy open for me."

The camera zoomed in until only Nikki's bare pussy filled the entire screen and then Nikki's fingers spread apart her neither lips exposing the bright pink interior flesh of her cunt.

Guy: "So you were fourteen huh? So how old were you the first time you ever sucked a cock?"

The camera panned back and with Nikki grinning and still holding her pussy lips open displaying her love canal and clit answered, "Seventh grade. The year before."

Guy: "Seventh grade? Another boyfriend?"

Nikki: "No."

Guy: "Who was he? Just a regular guy?"

Nikki: "A guy. An older guy. He was like a senior in high school."

Guy: "Yeah. And you were just a seventh grader Huh? And how did he get you to blow him?"

Nikki: "We were at the movies."

Guy: "Yeah."

Nikki: "Yeah, it was a jam packed movie theater. It was opening day of a brand new block buster and..."

Guy: Yes?"

Nikki: "And ah ... He ... took it out and just kinda pulled my head over onto his lap and I just took it inside my mouth. I can't believe I actually did it. I mean ... I had two of my girlfriends with me and they kept looking over at me, oh my god. I think they were in shock. I guess I was in shock too, and I remember hearing people in the background saying stuff like get a room, but I finished him off."

Guy: "Oh yeah. So did you swallow it?"

Nikki: "I don't really remember, but thinking back on it, I guess I must have."

Guy: "Hot! Lucky dude. Hey, you know what? Take off all your clothes for me."

I watched the TV screen as Nikki stood up then pulled her tank top up over her head and then dropped it and then her mini-skirt onto the floor. Now completely naked she stood tall and proud in front of the camera.

Guy: "Turn around for me. Let me see everything."

Nikki did a slow three hundred and sixty degree turn showing both the camera and the off camera guy every square inch of her naked body.

Guy: "Okay ... Alright get down on your knees."

Nikki did as the guy had requested and sank to her knees. Then a naked guy, seen only from the neck down, stepped up in front of Nikki, his stiff cock straining outwards.

"Guy: "Now you get some cock in your mouth."

And Nikki leaned forward and took his hard member into her mouth and she immediately began thrusting her head forward and back, giving him head.

The naked guy placed one hand behind Nikki's head forcing her head forward as he thrust his hips in and out and started fucking her face. He pulled out of her mouth and then told her, "Spit on it you little trollop." She spit on his cock then he shoved it into her mouth once again. He pushed his cock so deep into her mouth that I could actually see the tip of it enter her throat.

He started grunting as he thrust harder and harder pounding his cock so deep into her throat that Nikki erupted with a pile of puke. "Oh you nasty little girl," the guy said.

She drew her head back still throwing up, and then with a look of embarrassment she said, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"That's okay. Let it keep coming out." The guy assured her as he continued hardcore face fucking her mouth.

After several minutes that guy backed away and another naked guy, this one with a overhanging belly, stepped forward and shoved his cock down Nikki's throat. This guy's cock was shorter, but much bigger around than the first guy's cock.

After several deep strokes he held Nikki's lips pressed tight against his pubic hairs, and it was obvious that he was ejaculating down her throat and the guy off camera said, "How'd you like a picture of that to give your fiancé on your wedding day?"

The first guy and the second guy then traded off back a forth fucking Nikki's face, with her repeatedly gagging on their cocks and even throwing up twice more.

Eventually each guy held her head while they emptied themselves inside her mouth. Nikki swallowed both loads.

The scene changed and Nikki was on her hands and knees on the carpet with her beautiful tits hanging down and on full display. Her ass was facing directly toward the camera and I could see the moisture glistening on her pussy lips just before a stocky man with dark hair got into position behind her and then mounted her plunging his cock deep into her cunt in one thrust. He did not have a condom on and he wasn't gentle about it as he rode her bareback slamming his cock in and out of Nikki's cunt.

The guy fucking Nikki paused momentarily and smacked her on the ass a couple of times leaving red hand prints on her white upturned butt cheeks, and then looking over his shoulder toward the camera he said, "God damn she's tight. Now this is some pussy to die for." And then grinning he added, "I'll tell you guys, there's nothing sweeter than pounding your cock inside some really fine pussy that belongs to some other dude. My thanks to Natalie's fiancé for this fine piece of ass."

My stomach was churning. The bitter taste of bile was in my mouth; I was barely able to control the stomach contractions that kept threatening to force partially digested bits back up my esophagus. The longer I watched, the worse it got. Abruptly, I couldn't hold it back any longer. I stopped the DVD and then just managed to make it to bathroom where I instantly became sick and threw up everything I had eaten for the last couple of days.

I rinsed my mouth out in the bathroom sink and then splashed water over my face. Shaking with anger, humiliation, and feeling a sense of loss so strong I could barely stand, I stepped out of the bathroom and felt like weeping. I loved Nikki with my whole being and the addition of Natalie and Nicole had given me gifts that made my life complete. I could not have ever envisioned anything that could take that away ... until I watched that DVD disk.

Then I cried.

I dried my tears, washed my face and waited. When Nikki and the girls returned both of my girls came running over to me all excited to show me the new school clothes they'd gotten. I looked on half-hardly unable to take much interest as they pulled things out of the bags they both carried and displayed them to me. I tried to smile and nod faking interest for their sake. They were far to excided to notice my somber mood which I knew must have been reflected in my face, but Nikki wasn't.

Nikki stepped over, then after dropping the shopping bags she was carrying onto the couch she leaned over, kissed me lightly on the cheek and then asked, "Are you all right honey? Did something happen while we were gone? You're not getting sick or anything are you?"

"No, I'm not getting sick." I answered coldly. "We'll talk after the girls are in bed."

She straightened up and with a concerned look on her face she asked. "Is it something bad? Should I be worried? Is it dad? He seemed okay when I went to pick mom up."

"It has nothing to do with any ones health okay?" I snapped. "I told you we'll talk later."

"Okay!" She snapped back with anger in her voice now. "No need to bite my head off. It's just that I'm just concerned. I love you and I worry about you." Then to the girls she said, "Come on girls let's go put away your new clothes."

She picked up the bags she had deposited on the couch and then all three of them headed upstairs. Nikki paused on the second stair and turning toward me she said, "I just brought home some Kentucky fried for dinner if that's all right? I figured it'd be kind of late to cook after shopping and all."

"Feed the kids I'm not hungry." I replied with no warmth, my voice flat.

"Are you sure you're not coming down with something honey?" She inquired.

"I'm sure!" I snapped.

"Whatever!" She yelled back and then started stomping up the stairs while in a softer tone, probably spoken more to herself than to me I heard her say, "I wonder what the hell crawled up his ass!"

Later I was still sitting in my easy chair, working on my third beer my thoughts wandering when out of the corner of my eye I saw Nikki busy setting out dishes and then filling them with KFC chicken and fixing for her and the girls, acting the perfect wife and mother. I watched her, marveling at the beauty she carried. Beautiful blonde hair, brushed to a silky shine; eyes, bright sky blue, and her ass in exactly the same place it was in college promising unknown pleasures; a whole body that promised everything, sculptured to entice. Nikki was everything any man would want, and after watching that DVD I knew that she had given it away at least one time while she was supposed to be exclusively mine.

While the girls ate dinner my mind drifted back to when Nikki and I had first met in college. The first time I saw Nikki was in the college cafeteria when we were both in our third year. I was instantly attracted. Other men were, too, and because looks-wise she was heads above me I spent the next two semesters using my blinding intelligence and rapier wit winning her love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.