Nightfall - Cover

Nightfall

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Jen woke up feeling sore everywhere. Her arms hurt, her legs hurt but there was still a pleasant warmth spreading throughout her body. She was almost happy. Almost.

She opened her eyes slowly. The room was still dark and she was naked, covered only with a sheet. She turned and looked at Alex who was sleeping soundly without a pillow. For a while she listened to the sound of his breath while memories of the previous twelve hours made her blush.

How could she go back to her normal life after that? How could she look at him without thinking about all the things he had done to her body? At one point she even considered telling him that she had never had an orgasm before he touched her but what good would that do? It would only serve to make his ego bigger and he certainly didn't need that.

Jen walked towards the bathroom quietly wrapping the sheet around her and looked herself in the mirror. She was glowing, there was a permanent smile carved on her face and several marks on her body. Anybody would see that she had spent the night in the arms of a man but she didn't care.

While brushing her teeth she thought about her previous lover, Mike. They were going out in college and they had been a couple for almost four years when he had broken her heart so badly. Sleeping with Mike was pleasant but he had never managed to learn her body and after several futile efforts she had ended up faking an orgasm every time they made love. She hated it because it felt like lying to him but she thought she was in love and she didn't want to hurt his feelings. Mike, on the other hand, had no problem hurting her.

Jen shook her head. There was no use crying over spilled milk. Anyway, she had more pressing problems to think of and Alex Devlin was not an easy opponent. She had given him his one night but she had a feeling that he was going to ask for more. And while her heart and mind warned her that she should stay away from him her body craved for his touch.

She had to stay focused. She had to remember that Alex wanted her body not her heart. And Jen needed to be loved more than she needed to have great sex. Bracing herself for the forthcoming battle she turned off the lights and entered the bedroom once more.

Alex was already dressed and he opened the windows allowing the sunlight to flood the room.

"Did you sleep well?", he muttered with his back still turned.

"Fine", she replied and gathered her scattered clothes. It would be ridiculous to talk about them while she was still naked.

"What do you want for breakfast?", he asked politely.

Was he joking or was he just trying to avoid the conversation? "Alex", she began but he cut her.

"It can wait. We will eat first". He sounded so determined that she knew she couldn't change his mind even if she tried. "Get dressed and come to the living room. I'll call room service".

He was trying to postpone the inevitable but a few more hours wouldn't make a difference. Alex was strong-willed and he was used to people obeying his orders; he had proved it last night but she had made up her mind and he would have to respect her decision. Jen got dressed quickly and followed him in the living room.

"The order will be here in a minute. Are you hungry?"

Hungry? She hadn't even thought about it. "I'm famished", she admitted and he grinned.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Will you wait for the food?" She nodded and he left her alone. He looked so pleased and so handsome when he smiled that she almost regretted her decision.

A few minutes later she heard a soft knock on the door and breakfast was served. Alex joined her and they ate in silence. Jen couldn't speak because if she opened her mouth she would discuss the one thing her didn't want to talk about. So she focused on her plate eating fast and without paying any attention. Alex took a sip of his coffee and cleared his throat.

"Would you like to go back today?", he asked.

Jen looked up and just nodded. "Hannah has missed you", he went on, "and Maddy's sisters have left so I thought it would be best if-"

Jen raised her hand and he stopped. "I can't do it", she said finally.

"Can't do what?"

"I can't talk about trivial matters and pretend that everything is ok".

"Very well Miss Lawson".

"Miss Lawson?", she repeated dumbfounded. He was being formal in order to hurt her and it worked. Jen put her fork down and forced herself to remain calm.

"I'm sorry", he said even though it was clear that he was not. "I assumed that from now on we are back to the usual formalities. You are Hannah's teacher and I am her father".

She was shocked. Really shocked. She expected him to fight for her, to ask her to spend the summer with him but he had managed to surprise her. Alex Devlin got what he wanted and he wasn't going to ask for more. She tried to tell herself that it was for the better. It was what she wanted after all. Then why did it hurt so much?

"I agree Mr. Devlin. I am glad that you and I feel the same way. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

"Just a minute Miss Lawson", he said in an authoritative way and she sat down obediently. "There are a few minor things I would like to discuss before we pack our things and leave Paris".

"What more should we discuss?", she wondered.

Alex looked at her without expression. "First of all, as I recall we didn't talk about birth control last night?"

"No we didn't", she replied in a business-like tone.

"Is there any chance that-"

"No. Don't worry Mr. Devlin", she assured him while on the inside she wanted to throw a cup of hot coffee to his face. "You seem relieved".

He didn't comment on that but his thoughts were clear. "I won't touch you again. As I promised".

Jen tried to smile but it looked more like a grimace. Suddenly she thought of the perfect way to get through his defences. She wanted to hurt him but she didn't know why. It was essential to prove that the almighty Alexander Devlin was a human being like anybody else. "Mr. Devlin I need sometime off".

Alex raised his brows. "How much time?"

"Just a day or two", she replied. "Maybe you should go back without me. I would love to spend a few more days here".

"Alone?"

"Are you afraid that I might get lonely?"

"Just answer the question".

Jen smiled confidently. "I have friends here Mr. Devlin. They can keep me entertained".

...

Entertained? What the fuck? If she thought that he would leave her in Paris to spend her nights in the arms of another man she was crazy. He could refuse to let her stay but that would be silly. She had the right to take a few days off and once her mind was set on something...

Alex kept his face expressionless. "Miss Lawson if you're talking about Jason Williams-"

"What about Jason?", she asked innocently even though he was sure that she was referring to Williams when she said "friends".

"What has happened between you two?"

"As I told you yesterday you have no right to ask me that question".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.