Nightfall - Cover

Nightfall

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Devlin was gone for a whole week. The obvious reason was that he had some business to attend to but Jen didn't believe that. Devlin was giving her time. He was just planning his next move, searching for the right strategy to achieve his goal. She was grateful because during that week she was trying to get as far away from him as possible. If she managed to keep herself uninterested, distant then he might get bored and leave her alone.

Yeah, right! The man was a pro. He would never let her go like that. He would conquer her body and soul, he would take everything from her until she had nothing more to give. And then he would get rid of her. Then why didn't she leave France?

She had asked that question herself so many times but there was no answer. Hannah was her responsibility but it was not the only reason for her reluctance to leave. Maybe a small part of her wanted to be possessed by Devlin. That part ached for one of his kisses, his touch or his smell. The part that wanted to fall in love, to belong to someone when she arrogantly thought that she had killed those dreams eight years ago.

During that week Jason Williams had been a welcome distraction. Jason knew that Devlin was away so he visited her more often and almost every night he had invited her out for dinner. Naturally, she had accepted because she needed someone to talk to, someone who didn't threaten her. She tried really hard to find him attractive but it wasn't working. She liked Jason, he was the closest thing she had to a friend but her body didn't react to his presence and his kisses were pleasant but not thrilling.

Still thinking about Jason, Jen walked towards the library. She and Hannah were supposed to meet there to discuss the Victorian Era. Jen stopped in front of the wooden door. She could hear muffled voices coming from inside, Hannah's high-pitched one and her father's low, husky responses. Although eavesdropping was not her favorite past-time Jen couldn't help but listen to their discussion.

"It is out of the question Hannah", Devlin was saying and he sounded final.

"It is my right", came the stubborn retort.

"Hannah, I just came back. I am tired and I don't want to talk about it".

"But you never want to talk about her", she protested. "All I am asking for is a picture, an old photo, anything to help me to get to know her. How was she like? I want to know. I am her daughter!"

"You are darling. But your mother is gone. There's no point in discussing the past. She died and I am doing my best to raise you, that should be enough".

Jen heard someone crying and realized that Hannah was pleading. "It's not enough daddy. I want answers and if you don't tell me, then I..."

"Then what?", Devlin asked. He sounded so threatening that Jen got ready to get between them if necessary.

"I'll make you feel sorry daddy. I promise".

Apparently Hannah didn't need her protection. Beneath the surface she was just as obstinate as her father. Jen turned around but the door opened and Hannah run away looking so determined that she didn't even notice Jen. But Devlin did.

"Did you hear anything interesting Miss Lawson?"

Jen blushed. She had never felt more embarrassed in her whole life. "I'm sorry Mr. Devlin. I assure you I had no intention-"

"I don't give a damn about your intentions", he cut her. "You may leave Miss Lawson. Hannah may need you".

Jen didn't reply but she had already decided that she would leave Hannah alone for a while. She needed to calm down and then she would be ready to explain what happened. So instead of going upstairs she went to the kitchen to find Maddy. Jen needed her advice before dealing with Hannah.

Maddy was helping the other girls prepare dinner. As always the sight of her helped Jen feel better.

"Maddy? Can I talk to you for a minute?", she said in French.

"Bien sur", Maddy replied. They sat down and Maddy poured some coffee in a mug. Jen added milk and thought that Maddy's coffee tasted so good that she must have had a secret recipe or something.

"Mr. Devlin is back", Jen announced.

"I know. And he looks awful".

Jen contemplated that. She really hadn't noticed because she was too ashamed at the time but it was the truth. There were shadows beneath his eyes as if he hadn't slept for days. She felt a warming sensation, the strong desire to comfort him and she gave herself a mental shake. Devlin certainly didn't need her comfort and she shouldn't feel that way in the first place.

"I'm afraid that Hannah didn't care. They had a fight".

"Hannah and Alex quarreled? But that has never happened before! Hannah obeyed her father and he never yelled at her".

Jen sipped her coffee slowly. "Hannah has changed a lot. You and Mr. Devlin still think she is a small child but she is not. Hannah is trying to know herself, to discover her own needs and desires and let's just say that her father isn't helping".

Maddy sighed. It was obvious that it was as hard for her to see Hannah differently. "What did he do?"

"Hannah wants to talk about her mother. He refused and she is now disappointed and furious".

"I was sure that it would happen someday. I told Alex that Hannah would be curious but he didn't listen to me. He never does".

Jen caught Maddy's hand between her own. "Why is it so important for him to hide the truth?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.