Nightfall - Cover

Nightfall

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tortured hero plans to conquer our heroine's body but he might lose his heart in the process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Jen was walking with Jason Williams towards the fountain. After that first day it was still her favorite place in the gardens. She had to admit that the Irish businessman was a very interesting person. Unlike all these other men that were too self-centered to hear what anybody else had to say, Jason was an excellent listener. And that was the only reason she agreed to be alone with him.

While talking she realized that for the past eight years she had no friends and no personal life. No one to confide in, no one to give her advice, no one to help her through difficult times. Even in Devlin's house she felt lonely. Of course she had Maddy who was like a mother to everyone and Hannah but she still felt that she couldn't tell them her problems.

And then there was Alexander Devlin. It all came to that. Devlin, the reason for all these nights that she spent alone in the library, the man who managed to irritate her and arouse her at the same time. The man that she had tried to avoid all week. She didn't want to know him, to understand him better, to spend too much time with him. Surely the attraction was there but it was only physical and Jen had to protect herself against a man who would fuck her and then get bored.

"Jennifer?", Jason said. "Are you ok? You were miles away".

Jen looked at the man that stood beside her. He was handsome but he didn't possess that devilish charm that she admired. His face was too perfect like an Armani model whereas she preferred more imperfect features, an angular face, a bold nose, a thin mouth ... She realized with terror that she was comparing Jason to Devlin.

"I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

"I just asked you where you are from".

"London", she replied tersely. Although she liked Jason she had no intention of discussing everything with him.

"But your accent is not British!", he exclaimed surprised.

"I know".

"What about your parents? Do they still live there?", he insisted.

"They used to".

"My dear Jennifer", he said touching her for the first time, "you should know that I really like mysteries. But most of all I like to solve them".

"Well Jason, you maybe cute and interesting but you are not going to solve anything tonight. After all, a lady has to guard her secrets", she replied seductively.

They sat on a bench and Jason moved even closer. "How many do you have?"

She laughed breathlessly. It was really fun to flirt with a guy like Jason. Everything was simple, there was no sexual attraction and no complications. He was just a young man who would be bored to death that night if it weren't for her and she was just a woman who enjoyed his company. "Jason surely a successful businessman such as yourself knows that it is wise not to reveal everything".

"Flattery will get you nowhere", he warned her grinning. "What do you think of Devlin?"

Jen was startled. Talking about her employer was not something she intended to do but if she refused it would look like she had something to hide. "Is my opinion so important?"

"Apart from his daughter you are the only one who lives under his roof and trust me Devlin is a big question mark. No one knows anything about him, just that his wife died 11 years ago and that he is tough, practical and that he always gets what he wants".

"Jason I may live under his roof but I don't know anything about him. I rarely see him anyway".

"You don't?", he asked puzzled. "So he hasn't tried to sleep with you?"

She laughed hoping that she would convince him. "Why would a man like Devlin want me?"

"He is not blind Jennifer. You should be careful", he said quietly. He looked so serious that it made her wonder. Was she really in danger? Devlin had hinted that he too felt the underlying sexual attraction between them but other than that he hadn't even touched her. And she suspected that he said those things just to upset her, not because he truly meant them.

"So far the only man I need protection from is you Mr. Williams", she teased. "We are alone in the most beautiful garden after all. Who knows when you will try and take advantage of me..."

At that precise moment Jason leaned and kissed her. He just pressed his lips to hers, not trying to seduce her, more like trying to prove that she was right and Jen was amused. She was about to tease him some more when she noticed a tall figure in the background. Suddenly, she saw him clearly. Alexander Devlin himself was watching them and he didn't look happy at all.

...

At the moment Hannah had uttered that words Alex felt a wave of possessiveness drowning him. It scared him that he was able to feel such a thing for a woman that he didn't even know but most of all it frightened him that he wasn't able to control himself. When he was working he always managed to check his temper. He was rarely angry and he discovered that it took a lot to infuriate him. It was a valuable asset to be so calm when everybody else lost their patience and made mistakes. But Alex didn't allow himself to make any kind of mistake.

Until that day he was always able to step back and assess the situation but Jennifer Lawson was different. And the thought of another man trying to seduce her, most importantly succeeding had his blood boiling. He wanted to tell Williams that she was too good for him. He wanted him to know that she would never give a damn for his good looks or his money, that she would never give him a chance.

He hadn't really thought what he would do when he found them. Probably nothing. He ran through the patio, passed by the pool and went into the gardens. Maddy had mentioned that Jennifer spent all of her free time by the fountain so he decided that it would be the most likely place to find them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.