A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 49

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to the smell of coffee and fresh baked muffins. I find that I slept a lot better tied up last night then the first night. I think I only woke up once. I was a little uncomfortable and my arms hurt only once. Now the problem is that I have to go to the bathroom badly. I roll around on the bed and look over at the clock, its close to nine now. I hear Nick coming down the hallway. He enters the room. He reaches over and unties my hands. "You may go to the bathroom now." He says with a smile. I go to untie my feet and he stops me. "No you must leave them tied, until you get in there." I was happy that it was not very far from the bed to the bathroom. I enter the bathroom and I see that there is several candles lit and all the things I need to take a bath. I close the door and sit down. I take care of the first line business. I start the tub and get the water temperature the way I want it. I add some bubble bath solution to the water as it runs. I take my blouse and bra off and set them on the counter. I take the ropes off my ankles and take the pantyhose off. I can see the stains from being so wet the past twenty-four or so hours. I see that I have a small run in them up the back of my leg. I stop the water and slide slowly into the warm water. I look at my body and see all the full day of unwanted hair. How could he touch me being this hairy? I shave closely and assure that I get all the unwanted hair off me. I feel so much better. I slide down and cover my body with the bubbles. I lay there for some time, until the water starts to cool off. I let the water out of the tub. I dry off and slip quickly into the shower to wash my hair. I finally towel off. I see a red silk robe hanging on the back of the door. I slip into it. As I walk out of the bathroom I see clothes laying out for me on the bed. It is a white silk shirt and jeans. There is a pair of dark brown pantyhose lying to the side. I wonder when it was that Nick got my clothes, but I really didn't care. I pick up the pantyhose and start to slide them up my legs. I assure that everything is where it is suppose to be. I make sure that the seam is not going to drive me nuts today. I pull the jeans up over them. I slip my bra back on and pull the silk blouse over my body. I feel the coolness of the material on my skin. I feel my nipple getting very hard. I walk around the room looking at everything I couldn't look at the night I came here. I look for any photos of Nick's late wife. I cannot find any. I don't dare check drawers. I walk out of the room and head for the family room. I walk around there looking also. I see no evidence of her anywhere. Nick comes out of the kitchen. "Enjoy your freedom my love, I have more planned for you today." I feel myself getting wet at the tone he tells me that in. I nod. I enter the kitchen and he has several muffins in a basket and fresh coffee on the table. The table is a heavy oak table with the maroon tablecloth still on it. The brass candleholders and the candles from last night are still on the table. I think about that time. I can feel my feet tied under the table. I find that I unconsciously place my feet next to each other wishing they were tied at that moment. I feel the places that all the rope has touched me over the past few hours. I watch Nick move around the kitchen like he was in a dance. I could see him getting dinner ready. He walks past me and kisses me deeply. Nick pours me a cup of coffee. It has the taste of cherries. I love flavored coffees.

Nick sits down at the table across from me. I lift my foot up and place it in his lap. I feel him get rock hard at the moment my foot brushes across his manhood. I see a smirk on his face. But he tries to hide it. I wiggle my toes in his lap. "You will find that an action like that will get you in trouble." He says with an evil tone. I move my toes faster in his lap. I want to push him and see what kind of trouble I can get into. I want to know how tightly he can tie me. Sometimes you just want to stand near the edge and play with the fate that is given to you. In this game I am exploring what I can get away with. I know that Nick will never hurt me. But I want to see how long I can stay tied or that he will leave me tied. All of this brings you to the brink of new feelings and emotions. You find out new things about yourself, you get time to think about things. I have even discovered errors in my checking account while tied. I run things through my mind while I am tied. I think about things I want to do and need to take care of. I even remembered that I needed to order flowers for my mother's birthday while tied. It is funny how when I am not tied I think about being tied and the people that I am tied with. While I am tied I think about the things that I should normally be thinking about. I think of we tied all the nations leaders up for a day, I bet they could come up with a world peace plan, or solve world hunger or any number of other things. I sip my coffee and watch Nick's eyes as I touch him under the table with my foot. I can feel him move in closer to my foot. Nick slides his chair back and my foot falls to the floor. I start to stand up. He quickly moves behind me and pushes me back into the chair. Before I can protest he has both my hands behind my back and he has them tied with a piece of rope. I pull at the rope testing it. He moves around to my left side and ties my ankle to the chair leg. He runs his finger up the sole of my foot. I giggle and try to pull away. He moves to the right side and I pull my foot away from him. He grabs it and forces it back. I pull away again and he snaps it back into place. Soon as he has it secured he tickles it ruthlessly. I laugh hard as his fingers raise havoc with the bottom of my foot. He pulls out a black leather blindfold out of his back pocket. I am cast into the darkness of its fine grain leather. I flip my head around trying to make it come off. I feel the cool tackiness of duct tape on my lips. I feel it being secured across my face. I feel him push it over my lips so they show in outline. I feel Nick's hand slip inside my blouse and caress my breasts over my bra. He stops and locates my nipple on my left breast. He plays with it and makes it harder. His hand slides back and forth over my nipples. I moan and arch my back. I cannot tell you what kind of feeling you get from this. If I tried to tell anyone, words would just not cover it. I think again about how many people thing of bondage as such a taboo. What they are thinking about is S/M. That is where the evil lies. People only know that type of stuff as bondage. Bondage, true loving bondage is what Nick has been doing to me over the past twenty some hours. Loving me as he keeps me bound and gagged. Maybe some people would find this awful and disgusting, but many people find it a release from the daily grind. I feel totally at ease and relaxed when I am tied. I concentrate on the next touch. I think about what Nick is going to possibly do next. I am never disappointed in what he does do even if it is not what I wanted or expected.

Nick comes up behind me; I feel his hands push open my top. Suddenly I feel his hands slip inside my bra and there is ice cubes placed inside my bra. I scream into the gag. Nick only laughs. I feel the water as the ice cubes start to melt. It runs down my stomach. I feel it stop and get my jeans wet. I struggle and try to move away from the ice. The chair moves and makes noises on the kitchen floor. My hands are whipping wildly against the rope. I listen to see if I can sense what Nick is doing. I feel the last of the ice melt on my nipples. My bra is cold and wet now. I feel Nick start to open my blouse. He reaches back and unhooks my bra. I feel the warmth of his lips on my right nipple. He sucks slowly on it warming it. He moves to the left one. Again he sucks on it to warm it. They are both so hard they almost hurt. Nicks hand slides down and unsnaps my pants. I feel him slowly pull down the zipper. I feel myself getting totally wet. I want him so badly. I cannot believe the rush of energy that flows through my body as Nick touches me. I moan loudly. I feel Nicks hand slip down inside my pants and finds the wet spot. He slips his finger deep inside me. He picks up another piece of ice and before I can, even if I could I cannot protest. The ice is down my pants. I lift up my hips trying to escape the cold angry piece of ice. I feel it melting quickly. I feel my pantyhose and jeans getting wet from the ice. I feel Nick's hot breath of my left foot. He starts to kiss my foot. The warmth of his breath heats my foot up and I feel it cool off as he pulls away. He slips up and kisses my neck. I arch my back and my neck wanting more. I am a little uncomfortable from the cold wet spot that has formed on my pants now. The pantyhose are soaked. I can't decide what is worse the baggy feeling at the ankles that I had last or the wet feeling I have now. I think they are both bad if you have to get down to what is bad. My thoughts suddenly run to Amber. It is Sunday afternoon. I wonder what she is up to. I wonder if she is tied up at that very moment, if they have tried to call me to get me over there. At this moment I really don't care. I am where I want to be. I finally got Nick to do the things that Amber has gotten while I am tied. I start to wonder if Pete would allow Amber to be tied by Nick while I am tied? I push that thought out of my mind. I cannot do that. I cannot ask Nick to do that. I don't want to share anyone with him. I start to wonder if Nick would allow Pete to still tie me? I don't dare ask. Once again I am fighting with the good and evil. What I want and what I want. I want to be totally Nick's and yet I want to be tied with Amber yet. I start to think about what Nick talked about, meeting them at a conference for people into bondage. I think about Nick saying he met Teddy long ago. The guy at the adult bookstore must be the guy that Teddy went off on. I start to struggle. I want out of the gag so I can ask Nick if he knows if I am right. I listen for Nick, but I do not hear him. I hear the TV in the other room on a football game. Hey! I am missing a football game. Now I am upset. I want to be in there watching it; even if I am tied up I want to watch it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.