A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 48

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I find that I have drifted off to sleep, now I have no idea how long I have been tied or even what time it is. I listen and hear nothing. The TV is no longer on. I start to struggle. I am still tied tightly with no escape. Then I feel Nick come down on me. I slips inside me again. I try not to moan but a small moan escapes my voice box. I wait for Nick to pull out again. This time he stays. He pushes deeper and deeper inside me. I arch my back and start to move with him. I feel his hot breath on my neck. It doesn't take long for both of us to hit a hard orgasm. We both hit seconds apart. When the waves finally settle for both of us, I feel Nick untie my hands, and then moved to my feet. He does not take the ropes off of them. He pulls my hands together and ties them in front of me, and then secures it around my waist. He then ties my feet together. He removes the tape gag. He kisses me. "You will stay tied like this the rest of the night. I will take you to the bathroom if you need to go. Other wise you are my captive. I am still teaching you patients." He pulls the covers over me and moves under the covers next to me. I lay there thinking about what is going on inside me. I am so excited I wonder if I am going to be able to sleep. I hear Nick's breathing change as soon as he drifts off to sleep. I lay there trying hard to sleep. I struggle at the ropes a few times and before I know it I am asleep. I wake several times through the night. Before I know it the room is starting to get light. I know I haven't slept well, but I do feel rested. I listen for Nick to start to wake up. I wonder what time it is. I listen to the traffic outside. I still cannot tell. I am not use to the noises here. If it were at my house I would know because every Saturday the neighbors to the west of me will work outside at seven in the morning and go until it is dark out. I thank God it is fall and the sun goes down sooner at night. I finally get some peace. I feel Nick start to move around. Without asking he pulls me off the bed and carries my to the bathroom. I am placed on the toilet. I hear the door close. I am just able to clean myself up and wash my hands. I hear the door open and Nick picks me up again. He takes me back to the bed and unties my hands. Before I can even move he has me standing against the post of the bed and my hands are tied behind my back. I am gagged with more tape. I feel Nick at my feet untying them. As I stand there I feel him lift my left foot up and start to help me put a pair of pantyhose on. I feel him slide them up my legs making sure they are properly in place. I feel his hand check to make sure the seam is straight at my toes and that there is little gap in the crotch. I start to wonder if they are the pair from yesterday? Did he put the pair I had on yesterday or are they a pair he may have picked up for me. It starts to drive me nuts that I can't ask or that I haven't even been allowed to talk to him in a long time. Nick ties my feet again and I hear him leave. I stand there bound and gagged wishing he was there touching me. I struggle at the ropes. I hear him open and close the door to the house. Oh my god he just left. He left me here. How long is he going to be gone? Where is he going? What is he thinking? I hear a lawn mower start up and a few minutes later he goes past the bedroom window. I can hear him stop a couple of times as he passes the window. I lift my feet up from time to time to allow the hardwood floor beneath my feet to cool. I love the feeling of the nylon of the pantyhose on my feet against the floor. I start to wiggle my toes and play with the seam of the pantyhose. Suddenly I get mad at my left foot because it flipped the seam up over my toes and I cannot get it back down. I can feel it running across the top of my toes. I start to get frustrated. I want so badly to lift my foot up to my hand and fix it. I try several times but there is no way I could. This drives me even crazier. I start to make grunting noises into the gag. I want it fixed now!

I listen for the lawn mower. I cannot hear it. I start to wonder if in my frustration that I may have missed hearing the door open and Nick returning. I don't want to miss it this time. I strain to hear for it. Then I hear it. It is off in the distance. I start to get bored; well not bored I try to keep my mind occupied and active. I start to dance while I am tied. I wiggle my toes and feel that damn seam over my toes. I bend at the knees and slide up and down the pole, as if I am doing a stripes pole dance. The pantyhose get pinched in the ropes that hold my hands in place. As I bend down I feel it dig in to me. I feel instance wetness. I try it again, and I feel it slide inside me slightly. I swallow hard as it starts to feel good. I start to move in a rhythm. I moan as I start to get myself to the edge. I arch my back and my neck as it starts to dig in and feel so good. "What are you doing?" Suddenly I hear Nick in the room. I make noises into the gag. I can tell I am blushing. "You think you can have some fun there without me?" I lower my head. Nick pulls the pantyhose down to my knees. Before I could do anything his finger is deep inside me. I am so wet. I feel him probe me deeply. I moan loudly. I feel his hot breath on my neck. He starts to kiss my neck. I moan and arch my body the best I can. I move in time with his finger. I want him right now! Nick's finger is working me deep and fast. My breathing is rapid and forced in and out of my nose. I feel the orgasm hit hard, the more I moan into the gag the more Nick moves his finger inside me. I struggle to stay standing. My knees are shaking. As the last of the first orgasm settles down, Nick moves away from me. I can hardly stand. My knees feel like rubber and I am resting against the ropes to hold me up. Nick leaves me there. A few minutes later he returns with a glass of water for me. He takes the tape off and helps me drink the water. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod that I am doing fine and do not answer in words. I want so badly to ask him what time it is. I want so badly to tell him several things, but I do not speak. He places the tape back over my mouth again and leaves saying nothing. Not even, I'll be back. He just leaves me there. I start to get frustrated again. I start to plot my revenge. I am going to kidnap Nick soon. He is asking for it now. He is being mean and denying me what I want, I am going to do that same to him. I am going to take him to a Hotel and tie him and not allow him any freedoms. I am going to control him. I am going to be large and in charge. I start to struggle at the ropes again. I want out, but I don't want out. I want to free myself and go get him, and I want to stay here and be his captive. How can you want two different things that are total opposites? I feel myself trusting Nick more and more as I stand there tied. I trust that before the weekend is over he will allow me to talk to him, to kiss him, to please him, I will feel him release me and part of me will be depressed the other excited because I can finally touch him.

I feel the pantyhose at my knees sliding down and starting to bag at my ankles. Another feeling that I find drivers me crazy. I cannot stand pantyhose that bag at the ankles. I move my knees back and forth trying to get the pantyhose back up my legs. I can only move my legs a short distance. It starts to frustrate me more. I hear Nick laughing in the doorway. "What's the matter my love, don't like then down there?" he asks in a wicked voice. I grunt into the gag in protest. Trying to call him a pig. I feel him pull at the pantyhose and snap them. I squeal into the gag. I feel him make them bag at my ankles more. I let out a moan and grumble. "Oh baby that looks so sweet. He pulls the pantyhose back up my legs but leaves them bagged at my ankles. He can see that it is driving me crazy. I struggle at the ropes wanting to pull them up properly. I can again feel the foot with the seam over my toes. I am so uncomfortable at that moment. Nick leans in and starts to suck my left nipple. I moan and arch my back. I start to forget how badly the pantyhose feel on me. Nick slides around on my belly kissing me all over. He kneels and I feel his hot breath on my stomach again. He moved down and I feel his tongue playing with me. I feel him bite softly on the opening. I moan and arch my back. Nick's tongue plays softly inside me. I move my legs in rhythm with Nick's tongue. I feel the pantyhose at my ankles again. Now I feel stressed about that but and so turned on by Nick that I couldn't decide what it more important. I feel the rush of the orgasm hit me. My legs are like rubber again. They are shaking so badly you could see them quiver. I moan again into the gag. I want a kiss from Nick so badly I can taste it. The orgasm strikes hard and fast in me again. I can hardly stand. Nick refuses to give up and let me relax. I struggle at the ropes. I feel the orgasm start to subside and slow. My breathing is rapid and wild. I feel Nick stand up next to me. He starts to release my wrists and I fall into his arms. He picks me up and moves me over to the bed. I start to put my arms around him and he grabs my wrists. Before I can get a hold of him he has my left wrist tied to the headboard. I pull at the rope, as I am doing that he ties my right wrist to the headboard, securing me tightly. I pull at the ropes and try to look up at them. I cannot see past the blindfold. I feel Nick pulling the tape off my mouth. Before I can say a word he kisses me pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. I take it in and roll my tongue around in his mouth. He moves down and pulls the pantyhose back up my legs. He makes sure they are properly in place on my legs. There is a slight bag at my ankles yet. I feel him pull at my toes and pull some of the pantyhose and tie my toes together with the end of the pantyhose. I struggle and try to move my feet. I feel him run his finger up my foot. I take a deep breath. I feel Nick pull down the comforter and sheets. He covers me with them and kisses me. "Rest my love you are going to need it." He whispers in my ear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.