A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake the same way I feel sleep, in Nicks arms. I was so tried that I don't think I moved a bit last night. I lay waiting for the alarm to go off. I think about Nick tying me and taking me the same way that Pete takes Amber. I want him to do the things to me that Amber feels. But how do you tell someone about it? The alarm finally sounds and Nick starts to move around. He pulls himself out of the bed. He looks over at me and puts his hand out. I follow him to the shower. I slowly take my silk pajamas off and step into the shower. The water feels warm. Nick is standing behind me, his hands start to soap up my back. I feel him move his hand down my back. He has such a soft touch. He kisses the back of my neck. I turn and start to kiss him deeply. I feel his hands make their way over my breasts. My nipples start to harden at the moment he touches them. He moved down and starts to suck on the right nipple. I run my fingers though his hair. I scrap my fingernail across his back. He starts to move down and before I know it his tongue is deep inside me. I moan softly. My legs start to shake. I move my hips as he licks deeper. I can hear his breathing. He sounds like a lion that is just getting into the catch he has gotten. I feel his fingers start to explore me. I lift my right leg and place it on the edge of the shower. I feel the pressure of the orgasm building. I arch my back as the rush or fluid escapes me. My legs are shaking, and I have to support myself. Nick stands and kisses me deeply. "You are such a devil." I whisper in his ear. He only smiles.

We grab our coffee and head out the door. Nick opens the door of the car for me. I get my three kisses before he closes the door. He walks around, but the time he gets over to his side of the car I have my shoes off. As soon as he is settled into the seat I have my foot on his lap. I have on a pair of fresh black pantyhose. I can feel that he is enjoying my foot as he drives. His hands slide up my leg under my skirt. I start to think about how much I want him to just take and tie my hands and feet and take advantage of me. I feel myself getting wet as I think about the ropes he would tie around my wrists. Then move down to my ankles. I wiggle my toes while I am thinking about it. I hear Nick take a deep breath as I do it. I take my foot and start to rub his manhood through his pants. I can see he is enjoying it. We pull into the parking garage and realize that we haven't really spoken very much. Nick and I enter the elevator. "What were you so deep in thought while we were on the way?" He asks. "I was just thinking about how much my life has changed in the past month." "All good I hope?" "Yes all good." I smile and hold his hand. We exit the elevator on my floor. Shelly is at her desk. Andy is sitting next to her with a cup of coffee. Shelly has selected a really great dress suit. I am amazed how much better she carries herself now that she dresses better. Andy is even starting to look better. "Good morning Kim." Shelly sings out. "Good morning." She smiles at Nick. Andy starts to get up to leave. "Don't leave because we came in." Nick says. I look at the load of papers on my desk when we walk in. I turn my computer on. As it warms up, Nick warms me up with a slow deep kiss. Before I knew it the day was done. I was ready to go. I don't even remember lunch. As I am walking out I stopped to talk to Shelly. I wanted to know how things were going. "Andy and I have started to date." She says. I smiles. "He seems very nice." "Oh he is, he even opens the car door for me. I have never had a man do that for me. I have always dated such looser. I want to thank you for all you have done for me." I start to blush. "I didn't do anything that wasn't already inside you yearning to get out. Nick and I drive home talking about the day's events. He slows down at his apartment complex. "My dad needs my help tonight, I will be home later." He says. "Oh okay, do I have to hold dinner or eat by myself?" "I don't think I will make it home tonight, we have to move his office." I slip over to the drives seat and drive myself home. I feel bad not going to have him there with me tonight.

I pull into the garage and park the car. I walk into the house and sure enough there she stands "What?" I walk to my bedroom and take off the day's wear. I look in my closet. I start to think about Pete and Amber, if they would call tonight I want to be wearing something special. I pick out my black mini-skirt and black tights. I get a white camisole and my black leather jacket. I am ready now for them. I sit there for a while and decide its time for a drive to waste some time. I don't know what made me driver to where I ended up. But I was in front of the store staring at the building. My hands were shaking. I take my time getting out of the car. I look around to see if there is anyone passing by me that I may know. I hear the clicking of the high heels I have put on. They echo loudly. How did I end up in front of an adult bookstore? I have heard about this place. It is run but two guys. Rumor has it they are in to some deep stuff. I walk in and get overwhelmed by the smell of incants. "Hello, young lady." I hear come from behind the counter. "Is there something special you are looking for?" I shake my head and say nothing. I can feel myself blushing. "We have everything you may need to enhance your love life. I walk around looking at books and videos. I see several videos of women tied up. I stop for a minute. "Oh I see you are into bondage." He says. I don't know why but I nodded. "Are you just into the videos or into real life?" Before I know it I had answered him. "Real life." I hear my words echo in the store. I look around. No one is in the store. I am alone with him. "We have a great selection in this area." He points to a room off the main room. I walk in and am overpowered by the smell of leather. I am almost in shock at what all I am seeing. There are more things there then Pete and Amber have. "Is there something special that you are looking for?" "No, I am just interested in what is out there. I have never seen some of these things." I pick up a black paddle. "Some people, like my boyfriend likes to use this on me." I cringe at the thought of being hit by the paddle.

"May I show you some things?" He asks. Something tells me he is safe and wouldn't hurt me. He picks up a leather strap. "Place your hands together in front of you." He says. He places a small leather strap around my thumbs and then around my wrists and then at my elbows. I try to get lose and find it impossible. I feel myself getting very wet. He then pulls out a gag that is made out of a ring wrapped in leather. "I promise you that this is clean." He says and before I know it I have my mouth open and it is tightly in place. I try to fight back the drool. He laughs. He guides me to a chair. He takes my shoes off. He places my feet inside a piece of leather and straps it to my ankles. I try to get them out. I hear the front door bell. "I will be right back, don't go anywhere." He says with a laugh. I start to shake. What if it is someone I know? What if they come back into this room and see me tied like this? I feel myself getting wetter. Suddenly the clerk is back. "It's okay, it is just Jackie. He is going to be working in the back room. Oh sweetie, your husband would just love this. He pulls a collar off the shelf. It's a heavy thick black collar with several d-rings on it. It fits tightly around my neck and keeps me from looking down. I sit there and cannot believe I am allowing this man to do what he is doing to me. I start to get a little scared. I am allowing him to do this. The next thing I know he is taking a blindfold and placing it over my eyes. I feel his hands on my legs. "How does that feel?" he asks me. I try to nod. "Do you want to be set free?" he asks. I don't know why but I shake my head. I hear a door open and I feel the chair moving. I can't tell where I am going but I know he is moving me into a room off the main room. Maybe it's like a changing room. Oh my God what if he is a serial killer and I am never heard from again? I start to get a little scared. I hear the door close. I struggle at the bindings. I think if I tried hard enough I could get lose. He didn't tighten anything real tight. I take a few deep breaths and wait. I am a bit excited because I don't really know how long I am going to be here. In just a matter of a few minutes I hear the door again. "Sorry I had a customer that I didn't want him to see you. Takes everything off me and we walk out to the main room. "Let me show you come other things. He takes out a long piece of leather. He pulls my arms behind my back and starts to lace the leather up my arms pulling it tightly. It makes my breasts force forward. I can't believe how secure it is. He wraps two straps around my shoulders and there is no way I can get it off. I walk around looking at other things. I see gags that have knobs on them. "Those keep you very quiet." He says. My boyfriend likes to use them on me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.