A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The next two days go on as normal business days. The same routine I do every other day. Nick still there for me to lean on when I need him. I look forward to Saturday. I am going to finally put my plan into action. Nick is going to spend the night with his poker buddies. I am okay with that. I am to get Nick at noon on Saturday. I drop Nick off at his apartment complex. I watch him disappear into the building. I drive off when my cell phone rings. "Mac's ten minutes!" the line goes dead. I turn the car around my heart is racing. I am still part of it. There is little daylight left now that it's turning to fall. I see the SUV in the lot. I pull in and do what I usually do. I see Pete. He motions me to the truck. I race over and open the door and expect to see Amber in the back. But there is no Amber. I look back and see Pete walking up behind me. I still get into the truck. Pete puts me into Amber's position. He hogties me on the floor. My pantyhose are pulling so tightly on my toes as they are forced forward and secured. My hear it really racing now. Pete leaves the truck and I am lying there totally helpless. I am gagged with that locking gag. I am blindfolded. I struggle trying to listen for Pete to come back. I hear the door open. I shake for a minute. Who is it? What if it's a total stranger that accidentally opened the door? What if someone that walked past and saw me there? What if it's a police officer? I hear Ambers voice. "Oh Kim, are you okay?" She says. I hear the door open again and Pete pushes his way in. Amber is quickly tied next to me. I feel the tuck move as Pete gets out of the truck. We lay there next to each other. I feel Amber touching me. I hear her moans and the muffing sounds she is making in the gag. I start to do the same. I stop moving for a minute while someone walks past the truck. I hear Pete get back into the truck. "I see you ladies haven't left yet." He laughs an evil laugh. As if Amber and I had any choice on the matter of leaving. I hear the truck start. Where is he taking us? I wonder. What was going to happen this time? I feel the truck moving. I try to track out movements. I feel like he is taking us back to my place. I relax.

I smell the familiar smell of my home as Pete brings me in. I hear him open the basement door and down the steps we go. I have to trust that Pete will not let me fall. I am placed on a blanket on the floor of the basement. I hear him go back up the stairs and retrieve Amber. A few minutes later he returns with her. He places her next to me. I hear keys drop on the floor between us. "This is called The Great Escape, you must use team work. But only one of you will win. The one that finds the keys will give them to the other one and they will let the other one lose. The other one spends the night here in the basement bound and alone. I start to wonder what one I want to be. The one freed or the one tied. This is a timed event. If neither one of you finds the keys. You both stay here together. GO!" I roll to my side; the handcuffs are biting into my wrists. I feel Amber roll over too. I feel her hands grab my feet several times. We both are making muffing noises into the gags. I finally feel the keys at my fingertips. I let out a squeal. I hand them to Amber. She tries the keys. I hear what I think is her saying, oh shit into the gag. She hands me the keys. I feel them. They are the wrong keys. There is no handcuff key on the ring; they are nothing more then my car keys. I start to feel around to find another set. There are none to be found. I feel my body starting to shake. It was shaking with excitement. I couldn't wait to see what was in store for us. I hear Pete coming down the steps. "Its been thirty minutes and I don't see any winner." He says in a wicked evil voice. "I see there is no winner." He pulls me back up onto my stomach, my feet pointing toward my head. I feel the nylon over my toes pulling tighter then before. Pete runs his thumb across the sole of my foot. I squirm and wiggle my foot, he does it more and I cannot control my wiggling. I feel his warm hand run down my left leg. I moan. I start to fantasize that it is Nick touching me. I feel Pete's hot breath on the bottom of my foot as he takes a small gentle bite on the side of my foot. I hear Amber making noise. I start to wonder if she is jealous. I feel good for a second, thinking maybe she is. Then I feel a little guilty that it is her husband that is making me moan. "I guess you ladies need some alone time." I hear Pete's feet crossing the basement floor. I make muffing noises into the gag trying to talk to Amber. We can almost make sense of what each other are saying. We were both trying to call Pete back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.