A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I sit on the edge of the bed watching Nick take his pants off. I want so badly to just walk up behind him and take his wrists and tie them behind his back and make him kneel before me. I want to take the blindfold out and cover his eyes and make him wonder what I am up to. I want to take him to the bed and hover over him, let him smell me but not let him lick me. I have to do it soon! I have to stop being so chicken. I stood up to Teddy and he was someone that I didn't even know. I didn't know what he was capable of doing to me. I didn't know his anger or fears. I didn't know his snapping point. My stomach is burning like the first time I saw Amber in the back of the truck. I find that I am very wet. I watch nick take off his sweatshirt. He is now standing before me in only his boxers, black silk boxers at that. What better color. I stand and make my way behind him. I touch his back. He arches his back slightly. "Do you trust me?" I whisper in he ear. I can sense that the moment I said it he was hard. "Yes." He hisses back slowly. I reach out and take his left arm and pull it behind him. I then reach forward and take his right arm and pin them behind his back I take the three foot piece of rope and start to wind it around his wrists. I cinch it down correctly. If he wanted to he could get loose. I don't get the reaction I expected. He is willing and accepts the ropes. "Kneel." I whisper in his ear. He slowly goes down to his knees. I walk around him. His eyes are down at my feet. I wished that I had something better then jeans and fluffy socks on. "Are you okay with this?" I ask him. He nods. I look down and I can see how hard he is in his boxers. He is standing straight out. I reach down and touch it and he moans. I walk over and take out the blindfold from the drawer. I place it over his eyes. He takes a deep breath. I help him to his feet and help him into the bed. I take my clothes off. I watch him as he listens. I see a smirk on his face. I crawl up on the bed and place my body over his face. I am with in inches of his lips. I hear him take a deep lung full of my aroma. I see a smile and he licks his lips. I lower myself to him. His tongue is deep inside me before I know it. I feel my legs start to quiver. He is like an animal eating a fresh kill. He would kill any other animal that would come along to keep what is in front of him. I feel him suck and pull on me with his teeth. I moan and hold on to the wall, leaning against it. I pull myself away. I can see my wetness left behind. It is glimmering in the light that is coming from little light that is coming into the room from the streetlights on the roadside. I come up off him and turn around. I place myself back over his mouth. I pull his boxers and take his cock deep into my mouth. The more I suck the harder he sucks and struggles at the ropes. I feel his manhood pulsing. I slide up and down it getting it deeper each time. I drag my teeth as I pull back up. I hear him moan and start to arch his back. Suddenly I have a mouth full of his juices. It pulses and gives me more; this goes on several more times. I feel him start to relax and his cock starts to go soft. I take myself from over him. I go to the bathroom and get a towel and wipe his face off. He thanks me. I sit him up and untie his hands. He kisses me and pulls me in close. We fall asleep in each other's arms not saying a word to each other.

Morning came too soon; I still want to stay in bed in Nick's arms. I want more of last night. He kisses me and turns off the alarm. "Where did that come from last night?" Nick asks me. "Oh I am full of surprises." I say with an evil laugh. I disappear into the bathroom. I turn the shower on, wait for the water to warm up. I step in and soon feel Nick's body behind me. I feel his hands exploring my body. I feel his finger slip slowly inside me. He starts to move it around inside me. I arch my back. I let the warm water run down my breasts. I feel it meet with his hand and puddle in the pocket that has formed. I start to moan. I feel myself getting close to the edge. I suddenly feel the surge of power that hits just before an orgasm. I scream out as the first wave hits me. I take a deep breath and hold it. I let the lack of oxygen from holding my breath make it more powerful. I would never allow anyone to cut off my air supply, but I will self induce it on myself by holding my breath. I feel the fluid rushing down inside me and over Nick's fingers. He kisses the back of my neck and washes up and leaves. I stand there with my legs shaking wanting more. I shave my unwanted hairs and towel off. I look out to see if the gremlin put my clothes out. Nothing. Guess he doesn't like anyone around when he does it. I go to my closet and pick out a longer jean skirt I have. It goes down to my ankles I have a pair of spiked heeled leather knee high boots that I picked up on Saturday when I was with Shelly. I find a denim shirt that I have, and the white tank top I would wear under it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.