A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake up on the sofa, and the football game is over. The spots news is on now. I pick myself up and return to my bedroom. I walk past he quest room and look in. I can smell Pete and Amber in the room. The bed is made, but I can see them on it. I see Amber hogtied the way that she loves so much, tight and restricting. He toes forced and curled in the pantyhose, foot ached under the pressure of the nylon. I see Pete touching her and making hear moan, placing his hands between her legs and rubbing until she has an orgasm. I close the door and head to my room. I check my alarm and make sure that I have set it for the right time. I crawl into my soft sheets. I lie there thinking about the weekend. I smile that I have helped Shelly pick out new clothes and hope she wears them. I look forward to going into work in the morning. I then start to think about the ropes and cuffs that kept me held here. I start to get wet. I feel my hand slide down and test how wet I am. I moan wishing it were Nick's hand there and not mine. I want to feel him deep inside me again. I realize how much I miss him. I roll over and pick up a piece of rope and tie my ankles together. I want Nick to tie me and take me like Pete does to Amber. I suddenly start to think about my true fantasy. I want to kidnap Nick and let him feel some of the things I have felt over the past few weeks. But how do you do it. I have to get him to trust me first. I start to wonder if all the time I have known Pete and Amber if they were setting me up and forming a trust before they struck. I smile. I drift off to sleep and sleep deeper then I have slept in a long time. I even forget that I have tied my own ankles together, until the morning when my alarm goes off. I about trip myself getting out of bed. A rush of emotion runs through my stomach again. It burns with lust. I am not lusting to be controlled and in control. I cannot decide what I want more, to be the controller or the controlled. I shower and finish and expect to see what I figured I would see. My clothes are all placed on the bed. Black pin strip skirt, black matching jacket and white camisole. Topped off with black pantyhose and four-inch heels.

I sit having a cup of coffee thinking about Nick. I look at the clock and its time for me to leave. I pull myself out of the chair and make my way to the car. The cat is sitting in the only spot of sunlight in the house at that time of the day. She gives me a look of cat attitude. It's telling me not to be late from work tonight. I slide behind the wheel of the car. I wonder how it got here but really don't care either. I look down and the gas tank is filled. The car has been vacuumed out and it has been washed. Wow I have to get tied up like that more often. I laugh to myself. I pull into the lot of Nick's apartment complex. I see him standing there. He is wearing his black suit and red tie over a white shirt. A flame red power-tie that has been proven to be something men and women wear to gain control in a business meeting. He must have meetings today. He always wears black when he wants to show power. I feel his power he has over me, as I get closer. I feel him being the controller and I want my turn. His time is coming. I think to myself. The sun is shinning over his shoulder. I get out of the car and adjust the seat for him. He opens the door and helps me into the car. He leans in and gives me three kisses on the lip before closing the door. "How was your weekend?" he asks. I want so badly to tell him about everything, I want to tell him how mad I am at him because he is not there to share it with me. But I can't. I don't know if he would understand or even respect me if I told him how much I loved being tied up. "It was awesome, I say. I helped Shelly pick out several new articles of clothes. I hope she is wearing one today." I say keeping the best part of the weekend to myself. "What else happened?" It was like he wanted me to disclose the truth about Pete and Amber. "Oh the rest of the time I was just tied up doing nothing." There that is close to what happened as he is going to get. "How are you tied up doing nothing?" "Its easy you just let nothingness control you." He gives me a smile. "You have an answer for everything don't you?" "I try." We pull into the lot in time to see Shelly getting out of her car. I see Nick look closely at her.

Shelly is wearing the fall print skirt with the rust colored sweater and cream camisole. She added a pair of old fashion granny boots with the spiked heels. It topped it off perfectly. "Who is that?" Nick asked. "Shelly." I say with a smile. He looks at me. You are kidding. How long were you with her this weekend, every waking moment? "No just about six hours on Saturday." He looked shocked. "Under all of that tight fitting clothes is a woman that can look like that? Okay you had to have some other things done while you were out? Right?" "No, just clothes, makeup and a hair cut is all. Mr. Michael can work some miracles." I say with a smile. "He must have worked overtime." "Hey!" I give Nick a slap on the arm. As we are getting out of the car Andy comes running past and meets up with Shelly. He opens the door for Shelly. She gives him a smile and walks in. We could see they were talking to each other. Andy keeps pushing up his over sized glasses. He needs some updating too. I look at Nick and its almost like he can read my mind. "No way. I am not taking the nerd out and making him over. Men do not have make-over parties." I laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.