A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Stupid the wonder cat is standing at the door when I walk in. "What!" I start to laugh. She does a turn and walks off with the attitude. If you are going to laugh at me I am leaving. I walk slowly though my house. My heart is racing. I walk into the bedroom and look around. I check to see if anything is disturbed. Everything is in its place. I don't think Nick poked around. I think if he did he would have said something. I sit down and log on to my computer. I open my home page. I start to explore some websites. I find myself on the search line typing in the word: BONDAGE. I wait and things start to flash. I roll the screen and select one. I pause for a moment. I click on it and it flashes and opens. I see a picture of a woman hogtied facing the photographer on the front page. I see the enter bar and click on it. There are several free pictures that you can click on and enlarge. There is also information that if you want to see more of her to get your credit card out. I don't want to do that. But I do check out the free photos. There is a close up of her ankles. I can see the rope cutting in to her skin. There is one of her wrists and ankles. I see that her feet are pointed just like Ambers. There is one of her face and the gag in her mouth. Her eyes look helplessly at the camera. I flash back to Amber the first time I saw her in the back of Pete's SUV. I suddenly find that I am soaked. I can't get my mind off Pete and Amber. I am starving. I have to get something to eat. I start for the door. I stop. What if Pete and Amber decide to attack me? I don't want to be dressed like this. I rush back to my bedroom. I select a white button down blouse and a jean skirt. It's about an inch above my knees. I find a pair of brown pantyhose. I take my jeans and socks off and pick up the pantyhose. I slide them up my legs. I suddenly start to think about Amber sucking on my toes when I touch my foot to adjust the seam. I pull the blouse on and button it up. I pull the skirt up and zip it and put a belt on. I put my four-inch spike heeled sandals on and top it off with my black leather jacket.

I park where I usually do at the mall. I walk in and make my way to my favorite Chinese take out. I look around as I walk up. I order the same as I usually do. Almond Chicken. I sit and watch people. I look around and spot Pete and Amber. They are in the main restaurant. I can see that they are there with another couple. I see Pete holding Amber's hand. I see him kiss the back of it from time to time while they eat. I can see that they are in love. I start to miss Nick. I wished he was there doing the same thing to me. I wish that Nick and I were the couple with Pete and Amber. I finish eating and walk around for a little. I finally decide to leave. I walk out of the mall. I find that I am always looking around to see if I see Pete and Amber. I get to my car and I see there is a note on the windshield. I pull it off. It's in Pete's handwriting. WE SAW YOU EATING AT THE MALL, KEEP ON YOUR TOES YOUR TIME IS COMING. WE APPROVE OF WHAT YOU HAD ON. GOOD CHOICE IN BEGIN PREPARED. My heart starts to race. I look around the lot to see if I see Pete's silver SUV. Its getting dark and its not easy to see. I slip into my car. There is a red rose on the passenger's seat. I drive home and park the car in the garage. I enter the house slowly. I wait to see Amber tied to one of my kitchen chairs. I don't see it when I walk in. The cat is standing there looking at me. "What!" I move past her. I rush into the living room and still no Amber. I walk to my bedroom. Still nothing. I feel my excitement deflate. I flop down on my bed. I lay there for a while in self-pity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.