A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The alarm sounds and I jump awake. My stomach is making as much noise as the clock. I look over and I see Nick lying next to me. I kiss him and he slowly comes around. "Morning." I whisper in his ear. "How did you sleep?" He smiles at me. "Like a rock thank you." He goes into the bathroom. I hear the shower start up. Oh hell no! He is not going to take a shower before me. I don't care if he is the guest. I walk into the bathroom. He turns around and pushes me into the shower and steps in behind me. I feel his hand and the warm water. I feel him touch my nipples. They go hard. I feel him guide his hand down and his finger slips inside me and he toys with me. He gets me all worked up. Next thing I know he is on his knees before me. His tongue slips deep inside me. I moan as the water runs down me. I pull him up and push him into the water. I kneel and take him into my mouth. I hear him moan. He pulls me back up and turns me around and starts to shampoo my hair. My legs are like rubber. I slip my hands behind my back and suddenly think about having my hands tied this way. Standing in front of him helpless and at his control and mercy. I allow my hands to grab his cock. I start to really massage it. I have him in my control now. I can feel that he is there. I suddenly stop. He lets out a sigh. We towel off. I walk out of the room and expect to see clothes on my bed. I look around and don't see any. Nick walks out of the bathroom behind me. "Looking for something or someone?" "No." I say sounding kind of depressed. "May I use your car a minute?" he asks. "Sure." I say. "I am going to run home and get new clothes while you get ready. I know I have time." It's Friday and I am going to go very relaxed today. I pick out my favorite sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. I find a pair of my best-padded socks. By the time Nick gets back I am dressed and have coffee on the table. He walks back in. He is wearing a cream yellow shirt. It's not a bright yellow but more like dark butter. It really draws out his tan. He has a pair of jeans on and finished it off with a pair of hiking boots. I melt as he walks in. I run the nights events over in my mind. I hand him a cup of coffee as soon as he enters. We take out cups of coffee out to the car. I hand Nick the keys back. "You Drive." I say with a smile. We start down the road. We talk about everyday events. "So what do you think today will be?" he says. "It will be a good day." I say. "No that is not what I mean." I catch his meaning. "Oh I don't know." We both laugh. As we drive down the road I slide my hand over to his leg. I hear him take a deep breath. I look over at him through the corner of my eye. I can see that he has become rock hard. I slide my hand close to it and start to rub his blue jean covered cock. I hear him moan. I see the rest of his body go limp. I have him in my control. I think of I told him to stop the car and do me in the middle of the street he would do it.

We make it to the parking garage without saying much more. Nick would start to talk and I would rub harder and shut him up. He couldn't concentrate on what he was saying when I did that. I wanted so back to take that bad boy out of his pants and suck him dry. But I didn't want to have to explain to an officer how the accident happened. The elevator is waiting for us as we enter the building. It's the last of the summer so many of the other people here are off on a last of the season vacation. Nick pushes the button to my floor. He doesn't push his. We ride up to my floor. "I can't miss this." He says with a smile. We walk in to the office. We don't see Shelly right off. Suddenly we hear a noise near her desk and we see it. From under the deck there are a pair of shinny silver jogging suit pants. The closer we get you can see that there is a matching jacket. It is way too small. For her size 12 body it was two sizes at least too small for her. Shelly topped it off with a pair of shinny silver sneakers. Shelly looked like a blimp that crash-landed into it hanger. Nick and I fight back the laughter. Nick gives me a kiss and heads to his office. Shelly suddenly realizes we are here. I see her legs flop around and she pops up too soon and hits her head on the desk. "Morning Ms. Kimberly." She says. She rubs the spot where she hit her head. "You okay?" I ask her. "Oh yes, if I don't do that at least three times a day, bad things happen to me." I kneel down next to her. "Shelly, Please stop calling me Ms. Kimberly. Please just call me Kim." I see Shelly's eyes light up. "Really?" "Yeah really." I stand back up and try to help Shelly up. My small frame trying to help someone that is about seventy pounds heavier then me was not easy. I head into my office.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.